ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ɴᴇxᴛ ɢᴇɴ- ᴏᴘᴇɴ

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ɴᴇxᴛ ɢᴇɴ- ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby Moomin Valley » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:13 am

╔══════════════╗

ʀᴀғᴀᴇʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɴᴇ
Male /18 / Bi
Tags; Max, Peri
Mentions; CJ
Institute hallways

╚══════════════╝
Rafe grinned playfully when his parabatai pouted, He felt peri's wings ruffle and he saw that her face had gone sour. Rafe new exactly what it was about and let a look of concern flash across his face but he returned to his happy self when her expression changed and he hoped dearly that this new guy wouldn't press her about her faerie blood. Rafe was probably one of the few who didn't push her about her faerie blood and would often glare at people who did knowing it caused his parabatai discomfort. He then realised what had caused the change in expression, CJ rushing across the hall. Rafe barely saw her he had met him a few times when she was new and would see her around but never for long enough to talk. He listened to his brother talk, but at the protested when he said they should wait "Someone has to show him in" Rafe said defiently

╔══════════════╗

ᴍᴀx ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɴᴇ
Agender /17 / Ace
Tags; Rafe, Peri
Mentions; Engill, CJ
Institute hallways

╚══════════════╝
Max gave Cj a weird look as she rushed down the hall, they was aware that she disliked his brother but they didn't know it was to this extent. They couldn't blame her though if you were in a bad mood Rafe's constant happiness could come of rather annoying. Max snapped back to attention once they heard a question addressed to themself "He should arrive any second now" Max said "As for his age he's 19" he added "Go easy on him, I heard he came here because he lost his last family member" Max continued and took a deep breath. They had now made it to the front room the elevator down to the entrance in front of them "I would recommend we wait here if you wish to meet him" Max said and stopped. He rolled his eyes at his brother but it wasn't in annoyance more in 'I can't believe he's my brother but god am i happy he is' kind of way "I'll wait here, I don't want to surprise him with this" he said and gestured to himself indicating his blue skin and hair and his two big horns
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester wife » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:00 pm

Maura Catherine
Seelie
The Institute

Maura was just leaving the training room, patting the delicate beads of sweat from her face and neck. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail, and small tendrils hung in front and to the sides of her face, curled from the dampness of her skin. It gave her an innocent, angelic look that was deceiving to the cunning that was constantly at work in her brain. Clad in skin tight black clothing, the only thing that gave away the intensity of her training session was the slight redness to her face that was already fading as she cooled down. Slowly, she made her way back in the direction of her room for a shower, water bottle in hand. On the way back, she encountered three of the others that also called the Institute their home. A warm smile lit up her face as she picked up her pace a bit to meet the others in the midst of the halls. "Hi guys! How is everyone?" Knowing that others were around, she considered that maybe she would make dinner after she got cleaned up. As far as she knew, she was the only one who had any actual cooking knowledge and she figured maybe the others would appreciate a nice meal.
Winchester wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:06 am

𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 - 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜; 𝙻𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝙻𝚎𝚒𝚊, 𝙼𝚊𝚞𝚛𝚊, 𝚁𝚊𝚏𝚊𝚎𝚕, 𝙼𝚊𝚡, 𝚅𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊 - 𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗; 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

Levi was in the library reading books to Luke about downworlder history, Luke sat wide-eyed listening
to his brother holding onto his shirt. Levi couldn't help but smile, Luke always looked so amazed when
he said anything about downworlders. The doors flew open and Leia ran inside "Leia!" Levi exclaimed
"Eviii!" Leia said and threw herself at Levi. Levi laughed and caught Leia out of the air
"What's gotten you so excited?" Levi asked "Mommy said we are getting new shadowhunters here at the institute!"
Leia said excitedly "Two of them!" she added "Really?" Levi said " Yeah! One half lycanthrope and one half faire!"
Leia said, directing this to her twin who lit up. "Both are half downworlders? Like Maura and Peri?" Luke said excitedly
Leia nodded excitedly and Luke got star in his eyes as he looked up at his brother "Can we meet them?" he asked
Levi almost melted at how cute his brother was, the twins looked up at their brother with
expectant gazes. Levi couldn't tell these two no even if he wanted too "Alright!" He said
Leia shot up and began running to the door, Levi stood up and lifted Luke out of the chair and began
walking to the main entrance letting Leia run ahead. The three soon arrived at the main room
"Hey, the twins heard of some new arrivals, are they right?" Levi asked the group gathered there while leia was bouncing beside him
sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❆❅ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ❅❆ » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:37 am

"Engill Dagurstjarna"〆 The institute, Main room 〆 Tags everyone in the main room

Engill got out of the cab, grabbing his bags. He thought apon his parabatai Oswin, she was still at Iceland. He hated leaving her behind, he felt empty without her by his side. He let out a soft sigh and walked up to the front door. He couldn’t find a doorbell or anything like it so he stepped inside. Straight ahead he could see an elevator door, he walked up to the elevator and the doors opened. He shrugged and stepped into the elevator, to doors closed and the elevator went up. He cringed as the elevator jerked up, he hated elevators. The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. He looked up to see a big group of people standing there “Hello, I hope I’m not intruding but the doors where open” Engill said politely with a peculiar accent “I’m Engill Dagurstjarna, I’m a new shadowhunter that will be living here from now on” he introduced himself politely

"CJ Carstairs Grey"〆 In the training room 〆 Tags -

// I don’t know what to do with her at the moment so I’ll just leave her open until she’s needed
❆❅ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ❅❆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester wife » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Maura Catherine
Seelie
The Institute

Maura looked up from the conversation that was happening with everyone in the room as one of the newcomers arrived. Immediately, she stopped cold. The first thing that struck her was his hair, the same shade of white blonde as hers. Looking him over, studying his facial features, she realized they looked extremely similar. She had known that another half fae was coming to the Institute and she knew that to others, most fae looked alike with their sharp features, but they looked even more similar than normal. She stepped forward, meaning to introduce herself, ask his name, anything. But she found the words were stuck behind a strange lump in her throat and she was unable to say anything. Instead, she just studied him, watching the way he moved, the way he spoke.
Winchester wife

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moomin Valley » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:00 pm

╔══════════════╗

ʀᴀғᴀᴇʟ ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɴᴇ
Male /18 / Bi
Tags; Max, Peri, Levi, Maura, Engill
Mentions;
Institute hallways

╚══════════════╝
Rafe was just about to retort at Max's self deprecating comment when Maura entered "Hey Maura!" He said in his usual happy manner "I'm great, we are waiting to welcome the newcomer" Rafe said and grinned "Levi!" He said apon seeing Levi enter "And hello to you two" he said indicating the young twins. Then when the elevator doors opened and Engill stepped out Rafe leaned to his parabatai "I'm so glad I'm bi" he whispered to his parabatai before greeting Engill with a smile "Hey, I'm Rafael but you can call me Rafe, The blue boy is my brother Max, he's great. This is my parabatai Vesperia, we call her Peri. Over there is Levi with his younger twin siblings Luke and Leia. And then that is Maura" Rage said pointing at everyone in turn as he introduced them "There are some others like CJ but she isn't here, you'll meet them eventually" he added

╔══════════════╗

ᴍᴀx ʟɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴀɴᴇ
Agender /17 / Ace
Tags; Rafe, Peri, Maura, Levi, Luke, Engill
Mentions;
Institute hallways

╚══════════════╝
Max looked up at a voice "Hello Maura" they said purely to be polite, they didn't have anything against her but they didn't like to get close to people that wasn't their family. Max then looked up as Levi and the twins entered "Good morning Levi, and the twins are quite correct" Max said, he then turned to Luke in Levi's arms "Hello Luke" he said softly, Max always took note of saying hello to Luke due to his love of downworlders. Their conversation was interrupted by the elevator doors opening and Engill stepping out "Welcome to the New York institute Engill" Max said politely
Moomin Valley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me