Please Lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Mutants - X-Men - O+A

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:49 am

[Bump]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:04 am

poppyxoxo wrote:Belle Grey ~ 17 ~ Female ~ Team One ~ Telekinesis ~ Straight ~ Location: Dock ~ Tags: Marc Attwood, Vitali Kovalchuk

Belle smiled sympathetically at Rumi. "It will get better, I'm sure. If you want, we can later look up a device that we could build to tune in when you want to hear things, and tune out when you don't" she said, using her telekinesis to gently lift up crate lids and search them for anything.

Holly Guardian ~ 17 ~ Female ~ Team Two ~ Telekinesis ~ Straight ~ Location: Driving in the car ~ Tags: Darin Klerken, Melody Serafora, Annabeth

Holly shivered at the silence but she could help but glared at how rude Nightshade had been. But she forced herself to non-chalantly shrug. She turned to Darin with a nervous smile. "Uh... So... I was thinking that since we are being on a team together that we could create a little plan?" She asked.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:23 am

[Sorry. Waiting for others]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:18 am

Marc Attwood | Nymph | Homosexual, Demiromantic | Plant Manipulation | Team One | Dock | Belle Grey, Vitali Kovalchuk, Rumi Mallory

Marc looked around carefully and studied the boxes before turning to Vitali. “It May be best if we leave the boxes alone... We don’t want them to know that we were here and come after whoever rummaged through their stuff...” Answered the plant manipulator. “But if you would like to look, we can. I would prefer if we kept moving to be quite honest” He glanced towards the entrance to the crate then looked around the inside. His gaze settled upon Vitali

Darin Klerken | Inferno | Bisexual, Biromantic | Fire Manipulation | Team Two | Traveling | Holly Guardian, Annabeth

Darin looked at Holly when she began to speak and nodded his agreement. "A plan would be great. Do you have any ideas?" He ganced to Annabeth when she sat herself on Hollys lap then returned his attention to Holly as he waited for a reply to his question.

Eloise Rigó | Huntress | Pansexual, Panromantic | Danger Room | Team Three Dorm | Lucy

Eloise shrugged lightly. "Its alright. I just thought you had ditched me" She acted like it wasnt a big deal. "Thats understandable though. ive never been on a team before either" She smiled faintly. "Its a pleasure to meet you. Im Eloise" She was making her way towards the dorms
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:01 am

Belle Grey ~ 17 ~ Female ~ Team One ~ Telekinesis ~ Straight ~ Location: Dock ~ Tags: Marc Attwood, Vitali Kovalchuk

Belle smiled sympathetically at Rumi. "It will get better, I'm sure. If you want, we can later look up a device that we could build to tune in when you want to hear things, and tune out when you don't" she said, using her telekinesis to gently lift up crate lids and search them for anything.

Holly Guardian ~ 17 ~ Female ~ Team Two ~ Telekinesis ~ Straight ~ Location: Driving in the car ~ Tags: Darin Klerken, Melody Serafora, Annabeth

Holly smiled at Darin slightly and she shrugged her shoulders, looking around. "Oh, you're asking me? Um... We could check the area bit by bit while doing them in's with the group. Or we can split up and scout different areas, obviously having decided the area evenly between us" she said.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:34 am

[Bump]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:41 am

[Bump]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:16 pm

Belle Grey ~ 17 ~ Female ~ Team One ~ Telekinesis ~ Straight ~ Location: Dock ~ Tags: Marc Attwood, Vitali Kovalchuk

Holly smiled at Darin slightly and she shrugged her shoulders, looking around. "Oh, you're asking me? Um... We could check the area bit by bit while doing them in's with the group. Or we can split up and scout different areas, obviously having decided the area evenly between us" she said.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:44 am

[Bump]
seadragonCaspian