Battle for Cyberspace and Beyond! (Multi-fandom!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Battle for Cyberspace and Beyond! (Multi-fandom!)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:16 pm

(Accepted! Thank you so much for joining and I apologize for the late response. After a couple more people join, we can start. Is that ok with everyone?)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:58 pm

(Works for me. Tropic we just have the cannons as NPCs meaning any of us can play them when needed. Tropic is it okay if Alia is already in the room thing where Motherboard is.)
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:14 pm

tropicalsnowflake wrote:(Accepted! Thank you so much for joining and I apologize for the late response. After a couple more people join, we can start. Is that ok with everyone?)

You are welcome and that is fine by me.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:50 am

(Bump I want this rp to start so bad. I have never played Leah and Eirena in a rp before. I love Eirena she’s the best follower in Diablo 3 eternal collection.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:44 am

(Ok. Let's just go ahead and start and the other main characters can be NCP's fo now? This means that anyone can play them when needed.)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:31 am

(Yeah that’s what I meant. Tropic is it okay with you that Alia is already in the room or whatever it’s called where motherboard is. It would be cool. Alia witnessed the whole virus thing that happened.)
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:42 am

(Yes. That is totally ok! :) Does anyone want to start?)

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:39 pm

Alia~ I was helping the professor guy(I can see the professor from cyberchase’s face but I can’t remember the name. Hacker isn’t aware of her immunity to his virus sort of and that she is half human.). All of sudden hacker decided to breach the firewall and take the guy that works on motherboard. Hackers virus attempted to mess with me, but I shut it down. I looked at the damage that was done.
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:15 pm

(Ok. We’ll all just play the main characters as NPC’s for now. I think the professor guys name was Dr. Marbles? Thank you for the information, KyokoKirigiri. We do need at least Hacker and Mad Jack for the villains and the other mains for the good side to start. Does anyone in particular want to play them? If so, just go ahead and post for them until someone decides they want to be them for good. Just please do remember to keep the mains in character to the best of your ability. Does that sound cool with everyone? Sorry for the long post and thank you for reading! )

MotherBoard - Tags: Alia, everyone at control central (the place where motherboard stays)

“Hacker attack! Hacker attack!” she said, grateful that the virus had been stopped. “Thank you, Alia.” she said gently. She then began to explain the mission. “Need help. Hacker and Mad Jack have formed a group of villains to take over all of Cyberspace and beyond. Your mission is to go to the Northern Frontier to stop them. Be careful. Good luck, Cybersquad.” she said before creating a portal to the Northern Frontier for all of them to go through.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:17 pm

(Can someone please rage Esme?)
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me