✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

Postby Timoria » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:48 pm

Timoria wrote:
|🐾Watchdog Man🐾|

Upon being addressed, as expected, the man turned around. He stared for a little while, which was also expected considering the hero’s appearance. Then, unexpectedly, the man threw his cigarette at Watchdog. He tensed his muscles, ready to make a game of fetch out of the sudden hostility, but was disappointed to see the feeble stick of embers crumble into dust. Though his face remained unchanged he had slumped into a sitting position from disappointment. After that small incident, Watchdog found himself on the receiving end of some rather harsh words. This didn’t bother him, he was just a bit confused as to what had caused this guy to snap in the first place. Maybe he was having a bad day.
“You should really use something more sturdy,” he commented after he was sure the rant was done, “like a frisbee.” He didn’t bother clarifying, instead moving on to a different topic. He had simply used that brief comment as a way to buy time and comprehend what the grumpy guy had said. “Anyway, I wasn’t going to take it you know,” The dog man briskly followed behind the guy who was trying to leave. “I just want to ask you about this place.” He seemed crazy enough to live here after all, so why not.

<〰️Medusa Gorgon〰️>

Medusa continued her walk on the abandoned road. The bits of rock and gravel didn’t bother her despite her habit of walking around barefoot. As she went she instead focused on the scenery. There wasn’t much to look at on the surface. Eerie buildings, boarded doors, and other mysterious details piqued her interest. She would be lying if she said she wasn’t curious of what happened to the place. At least the hotel would probably have answers. From her perspective on the ground the sign wasn’t as easy to see but it’s weird omnipresence made it easy to stay on track.

Medusa kept up her nonchalant stroll, turned a corner, then immediately froze in place. Medusa’s face twisted into a look of deadly focus and suspicion. She had just barely caught a white flash of movement as she had rounded the corner. Her eyes narrowed as she scanned the street ahead. Thinking about it she had heard sounds earlier but had subconsciously dismissed it as rats or some other rodent. It was foolish, she was a bit too distracted by the mystery of the city. Medusa mentally scolded herself before taking one more look around, focusing more on the buildings and spaces between them.

Medusa smiled, her serious face from a moment earlier suddenly vanishing. The smile was a mischievous one when she spoke up, loudly and tauntingly, ”Oh my, I didn’t startle you did I? Come on out, no need to hide in the dark like scared little mice.” After that she waited patiently for them to respond. They were definitely good at hiding, but not perfect. The atmosphere was incredibly tense. It didn’t help their case when she had spotted one ducking away at the last second either. It wasn’t hard to figure out what was going on and it was amusing to see. She didn’t know their numbers but the fact that they had hid themselves first made her confident. She didn’t try to demand they come out, she just waited patiently, her hands on her hips and that smile still on her face.

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellipses » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:17 pm

team ultimate !!

Shadow narrowed his eyes at the taunting voice, yet he kept a vice grip on Scourge’s arm as the green hedgehog became agitated. The latter tried to sputter out an argument - any sort of reason to fight the girl - but a sharp glare silenced him begrudgingly. The black and red hedgehog sighed softly, shooting a look towards Spooks that she appeared to understand clearly.

Spooks silently flew up the side of the building, clinging to a fire escape ramp just out of their potential opponents’ line of sight. She debated commanding Virus to scan her, but ultimately decided against it - it was best to keep hidden for now; although they didn’t know what this girl could do (and a scan would definitely give them insight to that), scanning her would definitely compromise their position.

The bat gave a signal down to her hedgehog companions, and Shadow immediately recognized the gesture. He motioned for the other two to gather close, and whispered the plan quietly.
    “I’m going to teleport across the street so we’ll have her flanked in the event of combat. Scourge, you run over there-” He pointed down the street just behind the girl “-and try to keep silent. If she targets you for whatever reason, you should be fast enough to outrun her attacks, and Spooks and I will take care of it after that. Manic, you stay here and keep a visual on her — try to keep out of her sight. Understood?”

Once the two green hogs nodded in agreement, Shadow teleported across the street, ducking behind a dumpster as Scourge darted off at top speed down a back alley. Manic sighed softly and muttered to himself, “I sure hope this works...”
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:11 am

Timoria wrote:
|🐾Watchdog Man🐾|

Upon being addressed, as expected, the man turned around. He stared for a little while, which was also expected considering the hero’s appearance. Then, unexpectedly, the man threw his cigarette at Watchdog. He tensed his muscles, ready to make a game of fetch out of the sudden hostility, but was disappointed to see the feeble stick of embers crumble into dust. Though his face remained unchanged he had slumped into a sitting position from disappointment. After that small incident, Watchdog found himself on the receiving end of some rather harsh words. This didn’t bother him, he was just a bit confused as to what had caused this guy to snap in the first place. Maybe he was having a bad day.
“You should really use something more sturdy,” he commented after he was sure the rant was done, “like a frisbee.” He didn’t bother clarifying, instead moving on to a different topic. He had simply used that brief comment as a way to buy time and comprehend what the grumpy guy had said. “Anyway, I wasn’t going to take it you know,” The dog man briskly followed behind the guy who was trying to leave. “I just want to ask you about this place.” He seemed crazy enough to live here after all, so why not.

<〰️Medusa Gorgon〰️>

Medusa looked around, feigning impatience as she waited. It was starting to become painfully clear that they wouldn’t reveal themselves without a little coercion. Medusa sighed as she noticed at least one of them running away. They had probably all fled. How boring. She hadn’t been able to tell where the others went either. “I’m not that scary am I?” she muttered sarcastically.
Medusa weighed her options, glancing in the direction of the hotel as she did so. It would probably be better to follow them than risk whatever trap inevitably awaited her at the hotel. They seemed interesting enough, hopefully she hadn’t just lost them.
Medusa made up her mind and jogged over to the alleyway. She couldn’t see much. The guy was pretty fast, it was quite a long alleyway. Medusa paused before the entrance. If she was wrong and this was just a lure, she would inevitably be ambushed from behind. She only laughed at the thought and turned her head to look behind her. She was still smiling but now it was as if to say, “Go ahead and try attacking me.” With that she turned back towards the alley and walked calmly through it, searching nonchalantly for whoever had darted inside.

Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

One ⫸ aaaaaAAAHH

Postby Matreats » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:51 am

ᗪᗴᗩᑎ ᗰᗝᖇᗩᒪᗴᔕ
    ────────────────────────
    「 Early 20 ⫸ Male ⫸ OC ⫸ Tags: Team Ultimate, Medusa Gorgon 」

spacerDean sat on the edge of a roof of one of the more shorter buildings in the city, legs dangling over the side as he watched the streets below. A small breeze blew his red-orange mane out of his eyes and ruffled his fur, bringing the faint scent of rain along with it. He had sworn he had just heard someone somewhere over here, but from his vantage point, no one could be seen. It had happened several times to him; a voice or several voices would catch his attention and he would attempt to find the source, but whatever or whoever it was always seemed to escape him. He was more annoyed than anything else and after a bit, he plopped himself down up here and decided to take a small break.

spacerEven though the building Dean was on was fairly high- maybe three or four stories- darkened buildings and abandoned streets extended in every direction as far as he could see. The clouds above were gray and heavy, and puddles were scattered everywhere to serve as leftovers from some previous storm. The whole place felt very apocalyptic, especially when he came across a small grocery store only to find carts abandoned in the aisles and registers stopped mid-process. It had been creepy, he would give it that, but the lack of presence from others and any sort of law enforcement was too much of a temptation and he had picked up a few snacks before waltzing out of the empty store nonchalantly, his pockets full of various candies and a few drinks.

spacerDean wasn't even sure how he had gotten here. It was obvious that this city was not his hometown of Riverhead. Besides there being no living thing in sight, there was a severe lack of technology and the gloomy, de-motivating cloud of dejection that seemed to hang over the lower quarter. He had only dwelled on that for a few minutes, however, because despite the strangeness of it all, he was rather excited. It was why he had been exploring for the past while.

spacerThere we a lot of potential things to do with everything being abandoned and Dean basically having free reign. If there wasn't someone to stop him, he would take it as a ticket to do whatever he wanted. He almost wished the owners of the vehicles on the side of all the roads would come back so he could see their reaction to what he had scratched on several cars. Yeah, sure, it was illegal and probably considered immature to deface someone else's property, but so far, nobody had stopped him. Plus, he was enjoying himself. Win-win scenario.

spacerHe popped the tab on a can of soda, watching the bubbles fizzle over the top before taking a go at it. He almost choked when he heard yet another round of voices, this time much closer than any of the others had ever been. He quickly chugged the last of his drink and left the empty can behind as he followed the sound to what was only about a block away. Grateful for how compact the city was, Dean was able to jump from one roof to another of an industrial-style building. It wasn't long before he found the source of the talking. Creeping up to the edge, Dean poked his head out over the top to see a hooded figure enter the alleyway below. He could tell that they weren't a viscet from the size and the lack of a tail, but beyond that, he couldn't make out much.

spacerHooking his back claws on the brick along with a hand to stabilize himself, he leaned out and over to try and get a better view. However, it was only seconds before Dean's claws slipped on the wet surface of the ledge and he completely lost his grip. He let out something between a yelp and a screech as he fell from the two-story roof, limbs flailing for something to grab onto. His claws managed to catch the brick of the wall about halfway down, breaking the momentum for a second. But the force of his body weight was too much and he was falling again.

spacerDean hit the ground with a solid thunk, his front taking the brunt of the impact. He gasped as the air flew out of his lungs, leaving him struggling for a few seconds before he finally regained the ability to breathe. It hadn't been long but he could already feel the water from the street seeping into and soaking his chest fur. At least he was lucky enough not to have landed on something more fragile like his tail. He rolled to his side and let out a pained grunt as his front claws, sensitive from how bad he had yanked them, clicked against the hard surface below.

spacerThe viscet could see the person he had spotted up on the roof just a few feet away from him and he instinctually did a quick check for any weapons or harmful objects that they might have possessed. He couldn't see anything obvious, but his point of view wasn't that great in the first place. It was then that he noticed that they were human, or at least that's what he thought. He would've been lying to himself if he said he wasn't relieved; the hairless beings weren't a threat.

spacer"Hey there," he said with a half-grin, turning his head to face the human. "Sorry about that- hope I didn't scare you too badly Kaich." He said it in a way that could be considered teasing, though Dean wasn't above making demeaning comments to the other race. He tended to throw around the local term for humans a little bit too freely; either he forgot that it was offensive to some, or mostly, he didn't bother to care. Sighing, Dean flopped onto his back, not yet ready to attempt standing up.

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:19 am

Timoria wrote:
|🐾Watchdog Man🐾|

<〰️Medusa Gorgon〰️>

Just as expected, Medusa heard movement from behind her. Medusa stopped dead in her tracks and listened. She was pleased to see that they hadn’t fled after all this was bound to get interesting now. She put a hand onto a wall in the alleyway preparing her spell. ”Vector-“ before she could finish she was admittedly thrown off by a pitiful yelp. She looked up, looking for the source, pure confusion written all over her face. She saw something but, what on earth was it? In her confusion she almost didn’t jump out of the way when she realized it was falling right towards her. Thunk.

Medusa didn’t move, she only stared at it for a long while. She blinked a couple of times then continued to stare. She finally snapped out of it when the creature spoke. She raised an eyebrow, then she started to chuckle. Soon it had turned into giggles and it wasn’t long before she erupted in laughter. ”Is- is this the best you could do?“ she could barely manage to speak between bouts of laughter. ”I was worried. About an attack. From an oversized dog?!“ At this she laughed all the harder, tears in her eyes. She was keeled over, leaning on the wall while also slapping it with her hand, trying to get ahold of herself.

Medusa took a bit longer than usual but she regained her composure, wiping one last tear from her eye. ”Well, in exchange for that little stunt, I’ll make your death a quick one. I’m sure your friends will be pleased. Vector Arrow.“ Suddenly dozens of black arrows sprouted from her back, each one pointed directly at the canine lying one the ground. ”Bye Bye now.“ she said in a condescending voice before the arrows launched themselves at their target.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ellipses » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:37 am

team ultimate !!

Shadow’s eyes followed the girl as she went into the alleyway, silently watching her as he motioned towards Spooks. The bat, seemingly understanding, took aim at the human, keeping a close eye on her every movement as she made her way into the alleyway.
It was all going according to plan, until that weird dog guy fell off the top of the building.

Spooks, admittedly, was startled by his sudden appearance. She hadn’t noticed him there before, and she certainly winced when he landed with an impactful thud. The bat glanced over to Shadow, tilting her head curiously as if silently asking him what to do in this situation. However, when the girl fired some sort of homing missile-like arrows at the dog, their fate was sealed; nothing Shadow could say or do now would stop Spooks from helping out in any way she could.

The blonde bat gave a low whistle before she fired two explosive arrows directly at the human’s feet. Scourge, understanding the signal, zipped out of the back of the alleyway at lightning-fast speeds, grabbing the dog guy and dragging him out of the alleyway as the arrows made contact with the ground.

From across the street, Shadow sighed. “Trust the bat to start unnecessary conflict,” he grumbled bitterly.
ellipses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Two ⫸ IjustcameouttohavefunandIhonestlyfeelsoattackedrightn

Postby Matreats » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:23 pm

ᗪᗴᗩᑎ ᗰᗝᖇᗩᒪᗴᔕ
    ────────────────────────
    「 Early 20 ⫸ Male ⫸ OC ⫸ Tags: Team Ultimate, Medusa Gorgon 」

spacerDean almost started laughing with the human, a bit relieved, but that quickly changed when he heard what she had to say about him. "Hey wait a minute, you can't just—" He had just started to get up when what looked like arrows appeared out of nowhere and were aimed straight at his face. His eyes went wide and he fell back on his elbows as he stared in surprise, his eyes not being able to decide whether to look at the human or the blatant new threat.

spacer"Woah! Holy—" He didn't get to finish that thought as he was suddenly yanked backward by some unseen force just as the arrows embedded themselves into the street. He didn't get the chance to react to it- it was so fast that he barely blinked and he was out of the alleyway. When Dean looked up he was shocked to see what seemed to be some sort of green colored spiky creature. Immediately he jumped to his feet, instantly gaining multiple feet on the other thing. He glanced back at the human who was now being attacked by something he couldn't see. "What the hell was that?" He turned his eyes to the thing that had grabbed him just seconds before. "And what the hell are you?"

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:50 am

Timoria wrote:
|🐾Watchdog Man🐾|

<〰️Medusa Gorgon〰️>

Medusa smiled in pleasant surprise as her arrows embedded themselves into the concrete, missing their target. ”Quite the fast little one aren’t you?” It seemed his friend was just as furry as he from what she could tell. Though it also looked rather small. A kid perhaps? She wasn’t quite sure as she hadn’t seen much except a flash of fur.

Medusa lifted a hand and montioned upwards. Upon command, her arrows yanked themselves out of the ground, the concrete cracking and crumbling from the force, then they disappeared into her back. She suddenly turned her attention in the direction that two other arrows had flew from. She then looked at the arrows at her feet with feigned disappointment. ”You missed you kn-“ She had just started to look back up at the archer when a flash of light from the arrows interrupted her. Medusa jumped back just as they exploded. She slid a few feet backwards from the force of the blast, her arms crossed over her face to guard it. Her hood was blown clear off her head by the wind, revealing the amusement written on her face.

”Oh my, that was dangerous.” She chuckled and brushed herself off. She calmly started walking back towards the entrance of the alleyway. ”There’s no need to hide, I know where you are now. How about you just come on out? The four of us can have a fun chat.” She was completely unfazed by the explosions, talking in a cocky and sarcastic manner.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bruce 004 || Dug 005

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:21 pm

Bruce Wayne || sixteen || human || fandom; gotham || location; street || tagged; jason todd, hit, lucifer morningstar

At the mention of the bat, the teen narrowed his eyes a little in a mix of confusion and concentration as he tried to think if he had seen that symbol before, which was to no luck. Maybe they have echolocation or something? He could've escaped from Indian Hill... The teen then did a small nod to himself as he figured that would make sense, but the Red Hood had given him zero leads that he had echolocation or something. What if it's a family crest? Bruce thought as he then was snapped from his thoughts by the movement of the Hood in front of him. The movement had made the teenager slightly confused as it seemed like it was a protective move he'd done on plenty of others before, but why would he do it to him?

"Hell? How would you-" "You coming, kid?" The young vigilante was cut off by the others voice and he sent a small apologetic look at Lucifer, mostly just an instinctive thing to do since he's been spending more time at Wayne Enterprises. As he started to follow the Red Hood he cleared his throat as a question bubbled into his mind as he waited a few more seconds before asking.

"You are from Gotham, right? An escapee from Indian Hill?" He questioned before pausing and adding in, "the bat, is it some kind of family crest? Is that why it seemed to offend you when I did not recognize it?" The young adult then looked around as he waited to hear the others answers to his inquiries as he was honestly very curious about who this man was and why he was dressed the way he was. The knife was still in his hand, but in a much looser grip as he had gotten a feeling that the others were just as confused as he was, which that meant that he wasn't kidnapped.

The kid then paused as he listened to the creature's words before taking a deep breath. The dark-haired boy usually did his best work when he was alone or within the company of Selina or Alfred, which none of the three were them. Bruce had decided to stick with the Red Hood mostly because he figured he was from Gotham and he would be looking for his way back, and that he got a strange feeling from him that the boy couldn't understand nor explain.

"I normally work alone...but there is safety in numbers..." he pondered as he glanced from the giant towards the Red Hood to Lucifer and back to the tall creature standing in front of him. "Alfred would scold me into tomorrow if I didn't at least attempt your offer..." the tall teen trailed off as he did not remember if he had received the creatures name or not and he didn't want to seem rude or impolite. Ha! leave it for him to worry about being impolite in a situation like this.

Dug || immortal || dog || fandom; up || location; street || tagged; xeria dream, rin okumura

The golden retriever looked up as he could scent another being and his ears perked hopefully as he hoped that it was his masters, but his ears drooped again as he realized it was not. The normally positive pup was starting to feel the extent being alone without his pack and now he was feeling the tug of sadness. Letting out a small whimper, he let the two talk before looking up and standing next the seemingly weird smelling human.

"My name is Dug," he said in a saddened voice, "I miss my masters," he added as he sat down and hutched over, letting out little whines here and there as he waited for the person to introduced himself.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eight ☽☽ that midnight moon

Postby atychiphobia » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:22 pm

A S H A x J E L A N I x P R O W L E S S
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    tags ‘uncle hal’ + queenie and nagai location that random building
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
      Asha hesitated before exiting, paused by the doorway she surveyed the three males from the edge of the room. She dropped her frustrated demeanor as Hal tried to get through to the kids and diffuse the situation. He tried to hold an impressive and collected appearance, but already she could see the hopelessness seeping through. Why was he taking on the role of being 'hero'? They were all lost, all misplaced and all victims. How could one person save others when they them-self are in need of a saviour? It was unfair for someone to put that weight on themself.

Pushing aside Hal's mumbled counterattack, Asha headed towards the group yet again, thinking a little clearer now that the initial adrenaline kick granted by stumbling upon the duo was fading. She waited for Hal to finish asking if they knew how they had ended up here before joining in. "We bot' want to know 'ow we got 'ere, because t’is sure isn't 'ome." Asha stood with the group, slowly regretting her decision, the light Hal produced being too bright for her. She didn't normally have issues with light at this level of brightness, but her eyes were serving to be slightly more sensitive than usual. She raised her hand to block the light out. "I'm Prowless. I-" She stopped herself from speaking any further and threw away her sentence."You're ‘urt” It was hard to see at first, but the boy with the red eyes was injured. His red shirt was a deeper, darker shade of red on his right shoulder and the fabric was torn in three lines, making the injury look more like an animal attack than a random accident. “‘ow did t’is ‘appen ?” Were they in danger? Concern coursed through the female. “Could I ‘ave a look at it? You can’t leave it like t’at.” Sure, maybe the duo had posed as a hostile threat mere minutes ago, but if anything their hostility was formed by fear and misunderstanding. These two weren’t interested in harming Hal and herself, they were concerned about their own safety, and like a frightened animal, they were only aggressive as a form of defence.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me