✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

Postby inkerbelle. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:09 am

c
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒
▒▒▒

𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝐼𝑆 𝑁𝑂 𝐸𝑆𝐶𝐴𝑃𝐸!
    𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝑊𝐸 𝑊𝐼𝐿𝐿 𝑅𝐸𝑀𝐴𝐼𝑁!

discussion thread
    ▷ This maze like city is driving you mad. It seems as though crime spreads like a virus.
    You've woken up in some part of the city and have no recollection of how it was you wound up
    here.You seek the route back home, but no matter what you do, you always come out unsuccessful.
    You wander around, and stumble upon others who have suffered the same fate, as well as a run down
    hotel that seems to have some sort of allure that draws you to it. Individuals with special abilities seem
    to be commonly found in the city, both of those who fight for hope, peace and justice; and those who
    do not. What has brought them here?

xx𝑅𝐸𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅𝑆!
    This is a multi-fandom rp, we welcome characters from all franchises; comics, shows, movies or video games!
    xxYou’re also welcome to add in an oc!
    ▷ I'd prefer we keep replies something close to semi-lit. You don't have to write a whole bunch, but a chunky
    xxparagraph would make it easier for others to write a reply.
    ▷ I ask that you are familiar with and follow all the site's roleplaying rules.
    ▷ Please post all character forms on the discussion thread!
    ▷ I'm not going to set a limit on how many characters one person can play, just make sure not to overwhelm yourself!
Last edited by inkerbelle. on Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

one.

Postby inkerbelle. » Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:24 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    𝖪𝖤𝖨 𝖭𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨
    永井 圭, nagai kei / 18 / tagged; open

Kei woke with a start. There was a sizzling sound that echoed in his ears, something he’d grown accustomed to hearing after having learned he was an ajin. It was an odd sound to say the least, but nevertheless it always seemed to give him some form of comfort, seeing as it would be the first thing he heard again whenever he’d die. It was a sign that, though maybe not completely deserving of it, he still had another chance. Initially, Kei thought that he’d been caught, but his racing heartbeat slowed as soon as he realized that he was in an alleyway, which he thought to be rather strange, but he much preferred waking up in some random alley than in that dreaded government research lab. He shook his head, deciding that he shouldn’t dwell on his time spent in the lab. It’d be stupid to let himself get caught up in the memories of what happened there now of all times.
    Kei also noted that his body felt a little numb, like he hadn’t moved for a while. He thought it to maybe have been roughly an hour that he had been unconscious. Slightly irritated by the fact that he’d been out for so long, and that he didn’t remember what had happened, he finally made an attempt at getting up. He had been laying on his back, facing the clouded sky, so he hadn’t yet gotten a good grasp of his surroundings. The young ajin stumbled a bit as he got to his feet, since his legs still felt as if they had tons of pins and needles stuck in them. His gaze dropped down and settled on the t-shirt he was wearing, which had a medium sized tear in it, with blood painted around it. He let out a deep sigh, and then he looked up.

This isn’t Japan. That was his first thought. What had told him so? All the signs and ads that decorated the street that he had walked out into were in english. Second thought? Where the hell are all the people? His crimson eyes darted around the area, examining the empty storefronts and the buildings. A clothing store quickly caught his attention, and he figured that he should go in and get a new shirt. He didn’t have any money on him, but he didn’t expect the store to accept yen anyways. The ajin peeked his head in, his left eye twitching in disbelief when he saw that the store too was in fact deserted. This worked to his advantage though, since taking a shirt wouldn’t be as complicated. He slowly pushed the door open, uttering a quick “Hello?” to no one in particular. No response. Not that he had wanted one. Kei quickly changed into a dark red t-shirt, throwing his old tattered one aside. It was alarmingly silent, the polar opposite how it had been in Japan. Had he finally gotten the quiet life he’d wished for? He didn’t expect a quiet life to mean there would be no one around at all. Though he didn’t really mind that.
x
X
X

𝖱𝖮𝖡𝖨𝖭
    damian wayne / 11 / tagged; open

Damian quickly sat up, his hand instinctively reaching down to his utility belt. He soon realized, however, that he was on a rooftop. He raised his gloved hand to his face, breathing a small sigh of relief when he felt that he was still wearing his mask after pinching at the edge of it. After countless lectures his father had given him about the importance of secret identities, Bruce had managed to get his message across. The mask is important, don’t let anyone you don’t trust see you without it. Robin promptly stood up, pretty much immediately seeing that he was not in Gotham. The song of gunshots and police sirens was nowhere to be heard, so it couldn’t be Gotham. The buildings were different too, he didn’t recognize any of them. Damian squinted his eyes, so as to get a better look at things he saw in the distance, trying to find some sort of landmark that could tell him where he was. His search was ultimately fruitless. He tsked, then taking his phone out of a pocket in his belt and attempting to call someone. No service. Great. Frustrated, Damian returned his phone to its original place and then began to look through the various compartments on his belt, making sure that none of his gadgets had been stolen. They were all there, all accounted for. Confusion began to creep into his mind, as he had absolutely no clue where he was, or how it was he got here. Confusion quickly turned to annoyance. Gotham could be in trouble, and here he was, stuck in some ghost town that seemed to be void of any ghosts at all.

He didn’t let the stillness of the city fool him though. Not for a second. This could be some type of trick to try and get him to let his guard down. It won’t work. He took another look at the surrounding buildings, and his gaze locked onto a large neon sign not too far from him that spelled out, ‘Hotel.’ It flickered and sparked a bit, still managing to somehow look bright despite it being daylight. Robin sighed, then reached for his grapnel gun, and shot a line. Time to figure out what the hell was going on.
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

Postby brokenpancreas. » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:43 pm

Harley Quinn
26/ Roof with Hotel sign/ Tags: Robin

Harley let out a small groan as she tumbled off the side of the neon sign she had been sleeping on and on to the roof below. "What the-" She started before slowly realizing this was not her normal napping spot in Gotham. "This isn't Gotham!" She whined. She kicked a rock off the roof in frustration. If I'm not in Gotham, than where the hell am I? Harley tightened her pigtails, and looked around her strange new world. The neon sign in front of her seemed to be the center of the strange town. It read, "Hotel," in red neon letters. At least I know where I can get a decent sleep. Harley continued walking around the roof, trying to get a mental layout of the town from above. She jumped as she heard metal strike the sign and gripped her bat tightly, walking around the front of the sign to see what had struck it. A grappling line? She looked to the opposite roof and smirked as she saw a familiar figure in the distance. "Well, well, well if it isn't my favorite little sidekick!"
Last edited by brokenpancreas. on Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brokenpancreas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// . space cop: one . //

Postby sun » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:27 am

x
    ` green lantern of earth, hal jordan ´

out of uniformx|x30sx|xtagged:xopen

xxxxxFew microscopic pieces of pure concrete fall from a massive hole in the roof and land right onto the forehead of a sleeping man, waking him up from his deep slumber with few violent coughs as the dust reaches his nostrils. A pair of chocolate browns open up with a couple flutters and are immediately faced with a starless sky. Wait, what? That wasn’t right. It couldn’t be.
    With a painful groan, Hal collects himself from his stone-cold bed and stands up, ultimately reminded of his humanity as the ache in his back makes its way into consciousness. “Ring--” he mutters to his most trusted companion, but stops for a deep breath and an attempt to pop his spine back into place, “What… what happened?” He never gets a response. But the thing is, the damned thing glows, so it must hear him out. Ah, great. What ever had he done now? After ensuring his flight jacket hadn’t gotten any damage, Hal takes another look at the hole in the roof. The shape, the way it seems to be collapsing, suggests he fell through. With quite a force too if he might add. The lack of stars however was the thing that spread some goosebumps across his skin. And considering he wasn’t covered in green nor suffocating… Hal’s lips twist into a sneer, and he decides to leave this dump behind; heading to what appeared to be a front exit.

xxxxxBut oh, the real horror crept in when he saw what was outside. Or rather, what wasn’t. Empty buildings and just as empty streets. Trees planted here and there, but otherwise, this place appeared to be dead. Abandoned. For a moment Hal just stares at this nightmarish scene, the shock paralyzing him from his head to his toes. He tries to shake these thoughts from his head, pinch himself awake; beat his inner demons. It could be just another one of Sinestro’s plots, hallucinations crafted from fear extract to throw him off his course. But then again... it felt so real. The despair flowing from the broken-down windows, the half-destroyed silhouettes that used to carry the title ‘home’. You could smell the fear from miles away. Worst of all… it was clearly a human town. If there was anything positive to be found in this situation, it was the fact he didn’t recognize the place. But just how long had he been out there for the Earth to crumble? And why hadn’t the Justice League contacted him? Maybe they didn’t have the time to—

xxxxx“Hello? Hello?! Is anyone out there?!” the ordinary looking man shouts into the foggy district without thinking any further, his eyes full of despair, although he tries his best to maintain his confident stance. At the very least he could look out for possible survivors.

x
    x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

demon dean ❜ one

Postby spicyskeleton » Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:01 am

xxx─── ❛ 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘕 𝘞𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙 ❜
    xlxxsupernatural ✧ demon dean ✧ tagged hal ✧
    ─────────────────────────────────────
      light spilled through a crack in the ceiling, landing right on the face of a man who lay on his back, almost like a spotlight. a few water droplets dripping from this crack, landing on deans forehead. it took a few hitting him in the face before he finally awoke. and he did not wake easy. dean leaped to his feet, pulling the first blade from his belt and holding it out. he took a defensive position and growled, blinking once and his eyes turning pitch black. he stayed like this for a moment, listening for any type of movement. when he heard and saw nothing, he slowly regained his posture, blinking do that his eyes went back their normal green color. he stashed away his blade, looking around. where the hell- he thought. he was in some sort of diner. he spun in a circle, looking for the exit. he spotted a doorway with a large hole next to the door and he shrugged, walking through the man sized hole in the wall.

"well dean, this aint kansas anymore." he said, his eyes slightly widening at what he saw. a total wasteland. everything seemed almost gray it was so messed up. buildings were crushed, signs littered the streets. "huh." he said, just staring. was this purgatory? no, he didnt die he couldnt die. then where the hell was he? he stepped out into the streets, the rocks crumbling under his boots. nothing. the air was still, almost eerie. he quickly realized something, and looked around frantically. "aw come on!" he said, kicking a rock. "my car." deans impala was his prized possession, and here he was in a wasteland with a need for it to get back home! he cursed under his breathe, taking in the scenery that stood before him.

the stillness was quickly broken when he heard the faint shout of someone. it was clearly a man, and he was yelling for someone. deans eyes narrowed and he set out towards the sound, his eyes still scanning around him. he had to climb through several run down buildings that were half collapsed until he finally saw the man who was yelling for help. "hey!" he shouted, his voice coming out as somewhat aggressive. "what the hell is this and how did i get here." he said, coming closer to the man so he could see him. nothing looked special about him, he was just a guy. he approached him, ready to pull out his weapon if necessary. i could take him. dean thought, a small smile on his face. while this might not be true, his cockiness always got the best of him, especially now that hes changed into something completely different.
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Superwholock21 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:53 am

Carson Joseph Queen//Arrowverse AU//Apollo (In uniform)//17//Tagged: Kei
Carson came to in an alley, laying against the damp pavement for several moments, feigning unconsciousness as he stretched out his senses to figure out where he was and what was going on. He heard nothing save a slight wind. At least, nothing that would suggest the presence of someone or something else. He opened his eyes and carefully sat up, checking himself over for injury. He didn't find any blood, and he wasn't seeing double. He didn't appear to be injured or have a concussion.
Satisfied that he was essentially in one piece, the young hero stood. He frowned as he took in his surroundings. Where was he? This didn't look like any time or place that he was familiar with. And even if it was, where were the other Legends? Where was his Aunt Sara?
He let out a little chirp, a watered down version of his cry that did no damage but could be heard for quite a ways. Ray had helped him get the pitch and volume just right and it was his main way of communicating with his team whenever they were separated. Or even just announcing his presence as he had a tendency to move silently around.
Hearing no response, he stepped out of the alley and took a glance up and down the street. There were no people and no cars, though it was clearly a modern city. A feeling of dread was beginning to build in his stomach. Where was his team? Where was his Aunt?
His eyes narrowed in on a clothing store just up the street as he caught sight of movement inside. He took out his bow, flicking it to the side so it would expand out into its proper form. Feeling comforted by the presence of his trusty weapon, he grabbed an arrow from his quiver and began carefully approaching the shop.

Bryce Alexander Andreyev//Supernatural AU//14//Tagged: Dean and Hal
When Bryce opened his eyes, he found himself staring at an unfamiliar, rather decrepit, ceiling. Which wasn't all that surprising as he and his uncles traveled a lot on hunts and didn't always stay in the cleanest of places. He sat up, frowning at finding himself on a warped wooden floor and surrounded by open floor space. No beds, no dressers, no TV stand, and definitely no uncles.
"Uncle Dean? Uncle Sam?" he called out tentatively, feeling a dark wave of anxiety beginning to wrap itself into knots around his stomach. He took a deep breath to calm himself before he stood, his legs shaking beneath him from anxiety.
He closed his eyes and stretched out with his mind, searching for the familiar feeling of his uncles' emotions. Dean's was always a strong, comforting and protective presence while the younger Winchester's was always a calm, caring, and warm presence. The young witch frowned as his mind touched upon a presence that was, yet wasn't, Dean's. It felt strikingly similar, but something was wrong. It was...twisted.
His eyes flew open, that knot of anxiety tightening as he ran out of the strange house he'd awoken in. Out on the street, he glanced around quickly, his eyes lighting on the familiar form of his Uncle Dean. But, still, something was wrong. He jumped at the sudden sound of someone shouting for help. Well, less for help and more to find out if he was alone, which Bryce could seriously relate to right now. He ran towards the shout, which inevitably led him closer to his Uncle. Or rather, whatever was looking like his uncle. A shapeshifter maybe?
Superwholock21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// . space cop: two . //

Postby sun » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:08 am

x
    ` green lantern of earth, hal jordan ´

out of uniformx|x30sx|xtagged:xdean winchester, bryce andreyev

xxxxxFor a moment it seemed hopeless, the only thing getting back to him was the hollow echo filling the oppressive silence. It was distantly familiar to the vast cold depths of the cosmos; just as silent and unforgiving, only much, much worse. The guilt sets in on his shoulders, pushing its roots awfully close to the heart. Hal slips his hands inside his jacket’s pockets and allows his head to droop as a rather pitiful homage to everyone affected by this tragedy, quietly promising to deal with whoever was behind it.

xxxxxBut just as he was about to change and fly away, his ears picked up rumbling somewhere close. Stones turning, tiles falling from their places, shoes pounding against the cracked asphalt. A survivor! Hal thought, sharply turning towards the sounds and taking a few careful steps whilst readying his hands in case he needed to help the poor thing stay up. The aggressive tone in the stranger’s voice, however, made him drop them quite fast. From the fogginess appeared a man looking very out of place, much like himself; in condition one would not expect post- nuclear war. Or whatever. Maybe they had returned from a holiday, only to find out their home had turned into waste? Yeah, that could certainly blow a fuse.
    “Wow, woah. Hold your horses cowboy,” Hal attempted to calm down the other man, his makeshift confidence stepping in and eliminating any traces of insecurity from his demeanor, “That sorta attitude won’t get you anywhere. I know it may be shocking, like seeing your house all wrecked up, and you were just about to get that insurance checked too and—wait, what did you say?” The brunette stops to think for a second, something his colleagues would claim he rarely ever does. “You think I’m responsible for all this? Man. That hurts. Heck if I know how you got here, thought you were a local. I'm just as confused as you are. Whatever did happen though, I sure am glad I wasn’t here back then. Creeps me out. Don’t like it.”

xxxxxThe pilot goes on to straighten the collar of his jacket, only then noticing another new face approaching from the distance. “Oh, and there comes another lost soul. This a tradition of this place? I mean I guess I technically asked for it. Didn’t think it would work though. Should’ve thought this through.” Hal turns his full attention to the dark-haired boy, his expression losing some of that toughness. “You okay kid? I suppose you’re no local either.”

x
    x
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rusty20 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:58 am

Xeria Dream: Tags: None

Xeria cutely yawned and groaned before her eyes flickered opened, Upon waken up in a strange place she immediately wondered, "Where am I and where's my Ship? I was just going in the atmosphere of Earth and the nothing?" She looked around and everything felt off, "According to the computer places like this are supposed to be bustling and full of Earthlings something is very wrong here.........." Upon looking herself over she was fine no bruises no loss of fur and her tail seemed to be alright she had her Earth Exploration bag with her too, It had some Earth Rations, Water, and a few other things like a small computer, A First-Aid Kit and more. It also had a few extra sets of Earth Style clothes in it that were tailored for her 'Unique' Body, Speaking of with if she did run into any humans a Skin Tight Alien Space Suit might not send the right message, I better go change I'll fit in better and I bet it'll be more comfortable and cooler! She Went into a small building to change.

After about Ten Minutes of figuring out how Six or Seven different pieces of clothes work, She Came out in a set of a Dark Blue Tube Top, Some Black Shorts, And a pair of Brown Hiking Boots as she has fur and the weather was a bit hot for her because of that. "Now I better figure out if there's anyone nearby she thought picking a direction and heading further into the city.

R.O.S.A.L.I.

R: Robotic O: Organized S: Sentient A: Artificial L: Learning I: Intelligence: Tags: None

Rosali woke up in the middle of nowhere confused and with Amnesia all she really remembers is her distant past and being woken up by some nice people. She then gets up and says, "I better go find someone." After listening she could tell the City was pretty empty, But their were a few Lifeforms around and then said, "Somethings not right here I hear several people, But a city of this size should have hundreds. I guess my only option is to pick someone and move towards them, But I will proceed with extreme Caution." She then choose a Sound and proceed towards it.
Last edited by Rusty20 on Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

two.

Postby inkerbelle. » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:08 am

𝖪𝖤𝖨 𝖭𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨
    永井 圭, nagai kei / 18 / tagged; carson

Kei had spent about ten minutes in the clothing store, picking out a few more shirts as well as a pair of grey sweatpants. Knowing how many shirts had sadly been ruined thanks to rips, tears and the stains of his own blood, he figured that getting some extra clothes to change into would be a wise decision. Somehow being immortal had made it so that he had a much higher chance of being injured. It was as if the odds were suddenly turned against him the moment he became an ajin. Had he become so careless? Perhaps he had. But why go through the trouble of playing it safe if you really had no reason to? There was always a replay button. He had to believe there would always be one. Otherwise he’d worry himself to no end.
    Despite the clothes being in pretty good condition, Kei sighed, as they had all collected a film of dust on top. Seems like these have been sitting here for a while. The ajin unfolded each item, then proceeded to shake them around violently. That might have been a bad idea. The dust particles tickled his nose and made his eyes water, and Kei soon found himself sneezing. He let out an annoyed groan, and he began to fold the now dust-free clothes once again, sniffling as he did so. He walked over to the front counter once he was finished, and noticed that there were a few plastic bags tucked behind it. He bent down to get one, and then placed the clothes inside.

Kei was about to head outside when he noticed some movement. He quickly ducked down, then peeking over the ledge of the front window. He managed to see that someone was wandering towards the store. They had a bow and arrow, and held a rather hostile stance. Not good. And the man had come the moment Kei was finally getting used to the silence. “H..... h-hello?...” a deep, shaky, annoying, voice said from off to his left, behind some clothing racks. Kei rolled his eyes and groaned. He looked in the direction the voice had come from, his expression completely deadpan. Sure enough, it was that stupid ghost. When he had seen it for the first time, it had scared the living hell out of him. And with good reason. It had no face, no distinguishable facial features. It was simply a dark humanoid shape, wrapped in bandages and sporting terrifying claws. Now though? Kei would do anything to get rid of the thing. It was like a child, it never listened. “Will you go away? You always appear when I don’t want you to. Leave me alone,” Kei muttered. “Go......... away...” It mocked. It sounded like a broken record. The ghost stumbled towards the door. “Stop it. Don’t go outside,” Kei said, a little louder this time. The IBM turned its head to him, then back to the door. “Out....side,” It said with a curious tone in it’s voice. Then suddenly, the ghost struck the glass panel in the door, shattering it into a million pieces. It looked back and Nagai when it was done. “You idiot! Now they’ll definitely know I’m in here!” Kei scolded. He had forgotten; the ghost was so rebellious it did the exact opposite of whatever it was ordered to do. And now thanks to it, the person would think Kei to be the culprit, since the ghost would remain invisible so long as it didn’t decide to attack. He hoped to god it didn’t.
x
X
X

𝖱𝖮𝖡𝖨𝖭
    damian wayne / 11 / tagged; harley

Damian had hoped that by getting at a higher vantage point it would aid him in finding something he’d recognize. Of course, he wasn’t all that familiar with cities around Gotham, but it seemed odd to him that there was absolutely no indication of what city this was. Typically there would be some sort of sign that would have the the name of the city in question plastered on it. But there was none of that. It didn’t make any sense. Where was he? How far away was he from home?
    It didn’t take Damian very long to spot Harley. It was hard to miss her, as she wore some pretty bright coloured clothes. He couldn’t be one to judge though, given that he wore some of the most vibrant colours. His black cape helped somewhat, but all in all it was fairly difficult trying to stealth through a bad-guy infested hideout in neon red and traffic light yellow. He’d never forgive Bruce for choosing such a ridiculous colour palette.
    Damian’s grabbed a single birdarang from his utility belt as he approached Harley. He personally didn’t see her as much of a threat, especially seeing as she looked to be alone, but nevertheless he neared with some caution. Again, this could be some sort of trick. He knew that Harley had stopped hanging out with the Clown, but she never stopped the life of crime. She was still Harley Quinn. And she loved to joke around. How annoying. “Shut up Quinn,” he responded sourly after Harley’s comment. Robin jumped down onto the hotel roof, several meters away from where Quinn stood. He straightened his posture, and did nothing to hide the birdarang he held in his hand, which was ready to throw if needed. “What are you doing here? What city is this?” He demanded. Of all people, why did it have to be Harley? Damian asked himself why he couldn’t have been stuck with someone who didn’t get on his nerves. He took a breath, and prepared to listen to Harley start babbling.
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Superwholock21 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:19 am

Carson Joseph Queen//Arrowverse AU//Apollo (In uniform)//17//Tagged: Kei
Carson stopped moving as the glass in the shop's door suddenly shattered, a frown settling in on his features. He hadn't seen anyone near the door or anything thrown at the door. It could've been that the door and the glass inside of it were just old and fragile and broke naturally, but the glass had exploded outwards as it would when hit from the inside. Something had definitely hit it, whether it had been something thrown or a physical hit was yet to be determined.
He continued to approach the shop cautiously until he found himself at the door, his notched bow pointed at the ground to the left of his right foot, ready to raise, draw, and shoot in a heartbeat. He let out another cautious chirp, hoping against hope that whoever was in the store was one of his teammates. He'd even settle for Mick at this point. He just needed the assurance of someone he could trust at his back. Being here in an unknown, seemingly abandoned place, with no back-up was making his skin crawl with uncertainty and anxiety. Which he hated. He was Apollo for crying out loud! Not some scared little kid who couldn't handle being alone.
Superwholock21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me