The Randomness Begins! (Version 3.2)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What should we do with the RP?

Continue it here!
9%
End it without remake
No votes
Remake it!
36%
Remake it with slightly different plot but similar characters
45%
1x1 between different users
9%
Other (Feel free to PM me for ideas)
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: The Randomness Begins! (Version 3.2)

Postby Lost_Ink » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:31 am

{ -Young Link- }
He raised an eyebrow at Catherine's insult at him, more confused than insulted. She should learn by now that insulting him is practically useless. He doesn't show much emotion during battles. He glanced at Epona, who only huffed and hoofed the ground, before watching her run off. He pondered on whether or not to chase her down, and merely shrugged. He lightly trotted Epona to Elodie's side and looked at her, as if discerning she was ok or not, and if she needed help. Somehow... Epona wasn't scared of the giant griffin that was nearby.
Last edited by Lost_Ink on Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:32 am

Elodie and Freeze

Freeze kept trying to run, but her sore paw slowed her down. “Help me! Guys! Nora? Beo?” She called out, trying to project her voice.

Elodie let out a scream as the whip wrenchedbher ankle and she felt her rib press into her side. She noticed Epona walk over to her and she tried to croak out an answer But she rolled over and vomited.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:09 pm

waiting for bvboo)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:34 pm

(@spirit Sorry! xD)

Tykio nodded. "Aside form that, we could go the old-fashioned way and track them. If it's rained recently it shouldn't be too hard to see some paw-prints." Tykio said. He got on the ground and felt it, feeling as some places were a little wetter then others. "One of them could have stepped in mud, possibly."

Beo hopped. "WERE OVER HERE!- oh wait you can't walk, NORRA! Freeze is injured TERRIBLY and we must HALP!" Beo barked, in the most 'dramatic' voice ever.

Teko grumbled and looked at Epona, his eyes glistening at the size of the horse and twitched his tail, hoping the horse was eatable and If Link would stop him.
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:42 pm

[@Tropic: everything is good. you’re fine]
@mop: XP kay]
@bvboo: XP it’s fine]

Keith- Galra human- likes Lance- Tags: Yuan
He shook his head, walking along. They reached the walking path, then the forest. He glanced to Cosmo, when the wolf yipped at him. He grabbed onto him.

Cosmo- cosmic wolf- 2 or 3- ???- Tags: Yuan
The wolf yipped at Keith as they reached the forest, ears rammed forward. He waited for Keith to grab on, then stepped up behind Yuan. Tail swishing, he took hold of Yuan’s clothing, teleporting all three. They ended up by two kids that resembled Yuan some, a fox kid, Neko or mix, fairy, and raccoon like creature.

Cain Micah Roman- human- 15 or 16- Pan- Tags: Norra; Tykio
He nodded as he looked at the other boy. “Okay, I’ll look. I know Norra was writing in the mud, not sure where he picked that up...but if he was writing in muddy dirt, there’s probably mud they went through.” he said. He began to look, finding prints. “Found some!” he said.

Norra- dog- 3- Pan- Tags: Cain; Beo n Freeze
He trotted over to where she’d gone. Looking down at Freeze, he tilted his head. ‘Freeze, may I pick you up? I’m asking because I’ll have to scruff you, and I don’t know if you’re too big...I don’t want your legs bumping on the ground and getting hurt worse.’ he said.

Estelle- water fairy- 17 or 18- bi- Tags: Zaggie n Tracy/Jinku
She hummed as she sat on the shoulder. (wb)

Jizou- Neko fox or fox- 18 or 19- homoromantic- Tags: Zaggie n Tracy n Sage/Jinku
He nodded at Jinku, not sure what they were nodding about. Well, seemed Zaggie knew where something was, so he let her and Jinku go. Shrugging at Sage, he said “Go for it.” He jumped a little at a sound, looking to see a guy, a wolf, and someone that looked a bit like Tracy and Sage...

Zaggie- Zigzagoon- 1- ???- Tags: Tracy n Sage/Jizou n Estelle; Jinku
Zaggie glanced up as two of them returned, with a third in tow. She studied him, then glanced back to Jinku. “Over here, over here!” she said, bouncing away.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:53 pm

(I'm glad everything is going well.May I have a quick recap as to whats going on? Also, does anyone want to interact with Sam?)

Jinku- Tags: Zaggie, Jizou, Tracy, and Estelle, Sage

Jinku smiled and ran after Zaggie, excitement and wonder filing him. Hehoped that the others would follow at least if they wanted to.

Sam - Male - 10 years old - Tags: Open

Sam woke up with a start, gasping a small gasp as his eyes shot open. He sat up and looked around franticly, not knowing where he was or how he had gotten here. "Where... am I?" he asked softly but outlaid, brushing some stray leaves out of his hair.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lost_Ink » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:57 pm

{ -Young Link- }
Epona slightly jumped to Elodies sudden motion, and trotted back a bit to give her some space, giving an equally long stare at the griffin. Link hopped off and gave the griffina look, telling him as gently as he could that his horse is not a snack, before crouching near Elodie, and assessed her situation. He asked her if she was alright.
Lost_Ink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:07 pm

(@tropic: he could find Tykio and Cain. they haven’t left camp yet)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beani » Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:48 pm

"Great idea! And I could be the leader, like go in front and let you know if danger is coming!" he then turned around and ran a circle around them before stopping. "To the camp!" he barked, scaring the Raven.

Tykio nodded. "Lead the way- wait, Norra can.. write..?" His eyes glinted with confusion.

Teko growled as if saying, i can't eat anything anymore..
Just vibing, hbu?
Just here to have a good time and to vibe the night away.
beani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:27 pm

Elodie and Freeze

Freeze let out a babyish whimper and she licked her saw and swollen poor. "Ish hurting my a WHOLE checking lot!" She squealed out to Norra and Beo. "Norra, you can pick me up... just as long as I am not to heavy for you, I guess" she said, beginning to feel droopy.

Elodie let out another groan and she gripped her side before rolling over to sit up so that she could use something to help her up. "Mind giving me a hand?" She asked the horse.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me