Pokemon RP (Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon RP (Open and Accepting)

Postby Fossington » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:39 am

im going to make a trainer!

Name: Unova Sakaki
Starter: chickorita!
Appearance: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4067777
Personality: Unova is very shy . timid and ussally keeps to her self. She used to be very outgoing and happy until her very dark past accrued. she barley ever speaks to anyone and has very little confidence.
Team: like pokemon team? she doesn't have one just a couple of pokemon. but in other words... she used to be part of team rocket until it affected her too much so she quit and lost her confidence
Team Type: none :3
Pokémon You have Captured: Meganium, a shiny Pikachu that she hid from team rocket that she named Jacob XD, a victreebell , a wobbuffet named jiggly , a miltank and a celebi (if this isn't okay change it to a espeon )
Friends: none
Family: she doesn't like to mention her family...……………. but her dad is the leader of team rocket. she doesn't know her mom she has a brother named silver
Competing for Contest Ribbons or for Gym Badges: she has the first 4 gym badges.
Crush: Pm Me!
What are you?: Trainer
Pokémon Team Appearance: Image

this is jacob

this is jiggly

Pokémon Starter Appearance: this was her chickorita before it evolved
Other: :3
Last edited by Fossington on Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:40 am

┌──────┐

Dratini/Doka
Wild
Female
Tags; Um & Em
Where; Forest

└──────┘
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Doka tilted her head. "N-nothing.." She replied softly, obviously afraid of these two eevee
loutions. Doka glanced from one to the other, wondering if they'd make a move, and, if th
ey did, how she would react. Doka shuffled back a bit, then blurted out "I-I gotta go now-"
And with that, she raced away and plunged back into the water.
      Moves;
      Thunder Wave | Dragon Rage | Agility | Dragon Tail
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowyclawdc » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:10 am

N/N (No Name) • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Tags: Doka, Ember

He watched the Dratini slide away, and his rings glowed glowed softly. Turning his gaze towards the Flareon, his ears flicked. ”...” He turned around and walked off. As the sun went down, his rings shone brighter.
snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowyclawdc » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:07 pm

snowyclawdc wrote:N/N (No Name) • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Tags: Doka, Ember

He watched the Dratini slide away, and his rings glowed glowed softly. Turning his gaze towards the Flareon, his ears flicked. ”...” He turned around and walked off. As the sun went down, his rings shone brighter.
snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Euthymios » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:25 pm

LurkingBrightness wrote:Ala sat down after some running and helped herself to another berry, “It’s late now. Man will you just look at that sunset.” The sunsets glow was just easily seen through the trees and it was beautiful.
Euthymios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowyclawdc » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:07 pm

snowyclawdc wrote:N/N (No Name) • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Tags: Doka, Ember

snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:41 pm

Ember watched him walk away and sighed before she stood and started walking as well. Not exactly following Umbreon but going in almost the same direction.

Rose glanced around sensing something watching her and saw Bubbles and smiled. "Hey." She said happily.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:54 pm

Pokémon Breed: Totodile
Nickname: Jawz
Pokémon Type: Water
Moveset: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, Rage, Bite, Scary Face, Ice Fang
Appearance: Image
Personality: TBRP'd
Wild or Caught: Caught (Rose)
Crush: None
Other:
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowyclawdc » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:41 pm

N/N (No Name) • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Tags: Ember

His ears would perk every once and a while, sensing that the Flareon was following him. Rings glowing passively, his tail brushed against the shrubbery and greenery, not minding the company for once, even if she was just following. Stopping before a small abandoned hut in the wilderness, which smelled faintly of him and it seemed like another eeveelution, but the other hadn’t been there in what seemed like months. Muring open the door, he left it creaked so the Flareon, if she wanted, could follow.
The hut was filled with webs, clearly showing its age of abandonment. There was a rugged black couch, and an old tv with an antenna. He walked back into a back room, which seemed to be claimed as his since it smelled the most like him. His scent was in almost every corner of that room, so it seems like the likeliest bet is that’s his bedroom. He jumped onto the bed, circled once or twice, and laid down. As he laid, he had a few scars on his side, so he probably got into a battle before he met the Dratini and Flareon. His tail curled up to cover his back paws, and his nose wedged inbetween his front paws.
snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:57 am

┌──────┐

Dratini/Doka
Wild
Female
Tags; Um & Em
Where; Forest

└──────┘
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Doka swam silently through the water, only her shadow could be spotted under. Her hear
t was still beating fast as if she just escaped her own execution. Finally stopping she took
in a few deep breaths. Getting out of the water again she shook off the water and started
moving through the forest. Settling by a tree, again, she rolled onto her back and closed
her eyes. Wondering what it would be like to have a trainer, and friends. Possibly even ev
olving.
      Moves;
      Thunder Wave | Dragon Rage | Agility | Dragon Tail
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me