[๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐] [Multifandom Romance] [O&A]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

[๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐] [Multifandom Romance] [O&A]

Postby NaCl » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:03 pm

๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐…๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐
"Love is a beautiful thing, is it not?" a hooded figure spoke softly as you and many other stood in what looked like a ballroom. "Love is all that is pure and good, but can be dangerous and evil at the same time" they clapped their hands together as the spoke again. "That is why you are all here!" one person pipes up, asking why they were all here exactly, since their vague explanation not only confused yourself but everyone else. "To fall in love! all of you here were loveless back in your old boring worlds, but here!" you could now see their teeth shining in a disturbing grin due to the lights above. "Here love thrives, here you will all find love!" they cheered, clapping a few times before sighing heavily. "Even though I don't want to explain everything I have to" another over-dramatic sigh escaped their lips. "I have arranged you into pairs, mirrored by your rooms where you will find duplicates of your current outfit and any personal belongings not on your person. I recommend you head there first" they crossed their arms as they began to explain this, you can practically feel them rolling their eyes under that dark hood. "Every night you meet here, for a date with your other half, during the day you can explore the castle and get to know other people living here with you" they took a deep breath before grinning and clapping their hands together once again. "though I am not opposed to you falling in love with someone who is not the person I put you with. Adds a bit of drama" there was another pause before the hooded figure spoke for the last time. "Now, have fun! and remember love is beautiful!" with a bellow of smoke they were gone, leaving the stage where you stood empty.
You have to fall in love, huh?

Discussion Thread
Last edited by NaCl on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐] [Rules]

Postby NaCl » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:12 pm

- All CS rules apply of course
- All fandoms are allowed!
- please try to have an even number of characters to ensure no-one is left out!
- I will decide the pairs but if you have a request for your character/s don't be afraid to ask me <3
- Minor drama is more than welcome but major drama must be run by me first!
- LGBTQ+ Characters are allowed and encouraged!
- please try to keep characters on the older side, though if there is another character who is younger, your younger character will most likely be paired up with them!
- "Hell" "Damn" and "Crap" are ok!
- Your characters can have pets!
- No killing someone else's character without their permission first.
- Don't have romantic relationships with your own characters.
- all forms are to be posted on the discussion thread
Last edited by NaCl on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐] [Castle Layout]

Postby NaCl » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:26 pm

A map of the castle can be found in your room on top of your nightstand
some notes are written down in swirly pink handwriting.
there are strange notes written in block black handwriting, and it's not yours

Floor 1 entryway? ส™แดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ส€แด‡'s ษดแด แด…แดแดส€, the ballroom, dining hall
Floor 2 the rooms
Floor 3 library, lounge แ†hแŽชแ† แŽฅs แขแŽฌแ’fแŽฌแŸแ† fแŽพแ’ แŸuแŽ แŽ แžแŽฅแแŽถ!
Floor 4 library (extened from floor 3), indoor dining area
Floor 5/Roof The roof, it has a pool, lounge chairs, and a dining area, แŽชแžแž แ‰แŽฌแ’แŽฝ แ’แŽพmแŽชแแ†แŽฅแŸ, แดŠแดœแดแด˜ษชษดษข า“ส€แดแด สœแด‡ส€แด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ ษชษดsแด›แด€ษดแด› แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ, ษดแด แด„สœแด€ษดแด„แด‡ แดา“ แด‡sแด„แด€แด˜แด‡

On the back of the map there is a list of rules for this castle
Every evening all guests must accompany their other half to the ballroom for their date! from there, you may stay in the ballroom or go to the dining room for food
keep it PG-13, this is purely romance based!
please don't try to escape! it will only lead to your death!
have fun!
fall in love!
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐] [The Lovers]

Postby NaCl » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:18 am

Code: Select all
name | gender [pronouns] | age | species | fandom | player

Pair 1
Archon Anemos | Male [he/him] | 12 sweeps [24 years] | Troll [Jade] | Homestuck/Hiveswap OC | NaCl
Esurius Avyrist | Male [he/him] | Unkown | Demon | OC | God of Mischief

Pair 2
Eridan Ampora | Male [he/him] | 9 sweeps [18 years] | Troll [Violet] | Homestuck | NaCl
Robin | Male [he/him] | 23 | human | OC | Lieutenant sparks

Pair 3
Lapis Lazuli | Genderless [She/her] | Over 5000 | Gem | Steven Universe | broken,
Tiki | Female [she/her] | 3000 | manakete | Fire Emblem | Ploegy

Pair 4
Noodle | Female [She/her] | 27 | Human | Gorillaz | broken,
Squad Leader | male [he/him] | 34 | Human | Fortnite | AssassinPerson

Pair 5
Hanzo Shimada | Male [He/him] | 38 | Human | Overwatch | ~Macmanus~
Laurel "Laurie" Juspeczyk | Female [She/her] | 36 | Human | DC comics/Watchmen | coral.

Pair 6
Seris | Female [She/her] | Unkown/Ageless | Abyss-walker | Paladins | ~Macmanus~
Moniker | Male [he/him] | 26 | Human | Fortnite | Consulting_Angel

Pair 7
Juanita Sanchez | Female [She/her] | 24 | Human | The Walking Dead | coral.
Elliot/Esrial | Male [he/him] | unknown | unknonw | OC? | Lieutenant sparks

Pair 8
Espil | Female [she/her] | 23 | Espeon (Gijinka) | Pokemon | AssassinPerson
Fortune | Female [she/her] | 26 | human | Fortnite | Consulting_Angel

Pair 9
Shoto Todoroki | Male [he/him] | 15 | human | Boko No Hero Academia | BasiltonGrimm-Pitch
Thanatos | Male [He/him] | ??? (appears/acts 17) | Death God | AWFTG/Original Story | NaCl

Pair 10
Katsuki Bakugo | Male [he/him] | 15 | human | Boko No Hero Academia | BasiltonGrimm-Pitch
name | gender [pronouns] | age | species | fandom | Ploegy

more will be added as we need them!
Last edited by NaCl on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐] [Multifandom Romance] [O&A]

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:22 am

Hanzo Shimada//Male//Paired with: Laurie//Location: Ballroom//Tags: Open

The being had already finished their speech, yet Hanzo remained rooted to the ground. The Ballroom, as it seemed to be, was filled with people, most human, some clearly not. His hand flitted to his side, touching the bottom of his Storm Bow- he need not use it yet, he decided, as no one else seemed armed, but it reassured him to know that he had it if he needed it. Likewise, the tattoo on his arm showed his dragon, marking the spirit's presence. Hanzo was not alone in this strange place.
    Now then- love? Romance? Was that being serious? Hanzo had not the time for such things, but perhaps some allies were in order? He gazed around the room, deciding silently who he should approach first, who would make for a valuable ally in a place like this.

Seris//Female//Paired with: Moniker//Location: Ballroom//Tags: Open

There was something about that creature in charge that amused the Oracle of the Abyss. It had already gone, but where had it gone? And what powers did it seem to have? Seris would have loved to pick its brain, but at the present moment, such a feat did not seem possible, what with the being's sudden departure. Ah well, perhaps there would be others here to amuse the Abyss-Walker, and if not, she would amuse herself with one... No, no, she should be good, she reminded herself. No deaths yet, bodies are not fun, bodies don't react.
    She lifted herself off of the ground, levitating about a foot in the air as she felt out with her powers, feeling the air around her.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [๐€ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐] [Multifandom Romance] [O&A]

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:09 am

Moniker | Male | Human | Paired with: Seris | Location: Ballroom | Tagged: Open

When the being disappeared after talking, Moniker blinked a couple of times, then casually glanced around the room. He was rather disappointed, truth be told. He thought this was going to be some sort of battle tournament kind of thing - the one he was used to back in his universe. But... romance? That just wasn't his kind of thing to focus on. At least there were a couple of other familiar faces - Fortune and Squad Leader, the former a good friend of his - that he was definitely going to challenge to a casual, fun, match. But otherwise... he silently studied the others in the room, trying to figure out what they might be like.

Fortune | Female | Human | Paired with: Espil | Location: Ballroom | Tagged: Open

Fortune folded her arms, watching the others in the room, still wearing her sunglasses. It was a part of her look, which she was not willing to compromise, thank you very much. While the situation was rather surprising, and not something she'd ever thought that she'd get caught up in, it was going to be interesting, she was sure. Fortune raised an eyebrow as she tried to decide who she was going to approach first and talk to. While Moniker and Squad Leader might be obvious choices, she also wasn't going to risk one of them ambushing her and starting an impromptu match. She wanted to be the one to initiate that.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andromeda, » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Lapis Lazuli | Female | Gem | Paired with: Tiki | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Open

Feeling a bit nervous about everything in general, Lapis stepped into the currently full ballroom, looking around and studying the faces of all the people inside. After all, she was going to have to meet all of them eventually, and furthermore, one of them was eventually going to become her romantic partner. She felt a bit underdressed, as everyone else was wearing clothes that looked either very fancy or very elaborate, herself just wearing a dress. Lapis didn't care very much about this, she didn't feel the need to change just to meet up with some stranger. She was obviously very wrong about thinking that this was a wonderful idea, everything now looking and feeling very dull. Better yet, gems didn't very well know how to keep a relationship with a human. Now getting more and more nervous about the following events, Lapis went to go sit down at a table, hoping nobody would come to greet her.

Noodle | Female | Human | Paired with: Squad Leader | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Open

Noodle was overall feeling eager and excited about this meet-up, having never really had a romantic relationship or any dates before. She knew she would be a bit rusty at the dating technique, but she honestly didn't really care, she was too excited. Looking around at all the people filling up the ballroom, she wondered who her partner was going to be, after the strange encounter with the hooded figure near the entrance. Moving forward, she strode into the group of people, looking for someone to talk to or someone to spot her out of the crowd and talk to her, or just to at least be noticed.
andromeda,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:07 pm

Elliot/Esrial | Male [he/him] | Visibley demon | OC | Hanzo

Elliot, as most humans referred to him as despite his true name being esrial. was as usual apathetic to the situation. he barely believed it to be true as he knew his young brother Marcius often played tricks on him and hallucinations were no real trouble for there species of demon. he simply listened quietly until the being dissapired, before taking a small breath and calling out loudly to no one or direction, in particular, it was abrupt and a bit awkward. "Marcius, I know this is your doing brother. stop this nonsense now and I won't have to come to find you and make you suffer." he paused there in the silence for a moment, his tail flicking in agitation "enough with the mind games, your not funny." he was becoming visibly upset briefly before thinking about it again and looking right at the person nearest to him, Hanzo, and placed his oversized clawed hand right on his head. his palm was big enough to cover Hanzo's head like a hat. "so this is real..." he looked a little spooked now. scared of what may have happened to his brother, and what had happened to even bring him here in the first place. he wasn't worried in the slightest about the others reactions to his outburst.

Robin | Male [he/him] | 23 | human | OC | open

Robin looked around at the various... creatures around him. in his world magic was practically unheard of. so these people looked like weirdos from some convention or something as far as Robin could place them. he slowly backed away from the crowd, creeped out by the being and any idea of romance with these weird strangers. all he could think of right now is how to escape this possibly a trap without being murdered. he glanced around at the doors and windows, surveying the area and picking out who had weapons and who didn't. he was in no way ready to have to fight his way out and he knew it. perhaps he just needed to calm down and wait it out? maybe if he faked it that guy would free him? he gave a worried, relenting sigh. partially to try and calm himself down as he now sulked in a corner with his hood up.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

xxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:39 am

Hanzo Shimada//Male//Paired with: Laurie//Location: Ballroom//Tags: Elliot/Esrial

The beings around him were speaking amongst themselves now, as Hanzo felt like doing. Despite his feeling, he kept his mouth shut and remained still. His observations thus far of those around him told him little about them, and he had not yet decided who he should select as his allies. The humans seemed the best bet, he did not much trust the alien-things that occasionally littered the room. One of these beings approached him, but he ignored it. The being spoke, before resting his hand on Hanzo's head. Without moving his head, Hanzo's eyes darted to the creature, his dark irises burning.
    "Remove your hand from me before I remove it from your body." He spoke each word slowly. Although he had no intention on summoning his dragons, the blue dragon tattoo on his arm began to glow as the spirit sensed his rage and prepared for his call.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me