[𝐀 π‡πžπšπ«π­ 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐨π₯𝐝] [Multifandom Romance] [O&A]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: [𝐀 π‡πžπšπ«π­ 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐨π₯𝐝] [Multifandom Romance] [O&A]

Postby Neon sparks » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:11 am

Elliot/Esrial | Male [he/him] | Visibley demon | OC | Hanzo

elliot moved his hand away, his attention drawn to the human he had messed with now. the glowing markings certainly were unusual for a human. "your less human than I had expected... what are you? a mage?" he asked, his voice curious despite the lack of expression in his face. he placed a hand on his chin in thought, seemingly examining him now, especially the glowing tattoo's.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

xxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:13 am

Epsil | Female | Espeon Gijinka | Paired with Fortune | Tags: Open
What an odd situation... Epsil folds her arms nervously and glances around, ready to pull her staff out at a moment’s notice. Other people were confused as well, she could sense it, and some of them even seemed to know each other? Glancing at two people, who were currently talking, she tilts her head curiously before turning to look at everyone else. They were mostly all human, it seemed. Regular human, though, not a sort of hybrid like she was. β€œI wonder who I should talk to...” she mutters as she glances around β€œ... I wonder how we find out who we’re meant to have been paired with?”

Squad Leader | Male | Human | Paired with Noodle | Tags: Robin
Well, this was all exciting. Or, at first it seemed like that. When he looked around, this looked like the perfect place for a Battle Royale to take play, though his frown returned when the mysterious guy spoke about love. Relationships? He never had time to make one back in his world, it was mostly all fighting with each other when you’re not being friends. There were so many planned fights and stuff, but occasionally someone would hit someone else, or a gun would accidentally fire and someone would be hit by it, and so fights broke out so often, he had started carrying everything he normally used with him all the time. Glancing around the room yet again, Squad Leader saw Fortune and Moniker stood in different parts, probably also ready to fight if one starts randomly. He finally decided to approach someone, to see what some of the other people here were like. And also to make sure the people he would ally with were also armed so he knew he had backup for a fight. β€œβ€˜Sup” he says as he approached someone who had moved to the corner, giving them a small wave as well β€œDo you not like this place? It’s... Not bad. But I’d rather not be here for that β€˜love’ thing the guy spoke about”
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:13 am

Hanzo Shimada//Male//Paired with: Laurie//Location: Ballroom//Tags: Elliot/Esrial

Hanzo watched the being, unsure of what to think of it. It was certainly... observational, he supposed, but did not really seem threatening in anyway, perhaps its touching Hanzo had simply been curiosity, and threatening it was unneeded. Hanzo pushed the thought aside, continuing to look the creature over for any sign of danger.
    "No, I am not a mage. The dragons are not magical." He snapped, offended by the thought. How dare this being compare the dragons to something as trivial and childish as magic?
    "They are spiritual entities, as far as you need to be concerned."

Seris//Female//Paired with: Moniker//Location: Ballroom//Tags: Lapis

Mmmmm, so many interesting things around her, already trouble brewing, Seris could see. Well, there was no time like the present to start to make some... friends? Was that the word? Mortals had friends, correct? Was that not what Mortals called the beings that they found off-limits to slaughter? Yes, Seris believed so.
    There was a strange blueish being at the table, seemingly deep in thought, unwilling to be disturbed. What a better person to disturb?
    Seris levitated to the being and used her powers to move a chair beside the being, which she then dropped herself into.
    "Seris, Oracle of the Abyss." She should start with her name and Champion title, right? That sounded reasonable.
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andromeda, » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:51 pm

Lapis Lazuli | Female | Gem | Paired with: Tiki | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Seris

Looking up, Lapis saw the strange-looking humanoid and making an awkward smile. Could this be the one she was paired with? Possibly. "...Lapis Lazuli." She said, putting out her hand to shake hers. She was a bit confused as to why somebody had come to talk to her, but she was happy nonetheless.

Noodle | Female | Human | Paired with: Squad Leader | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Open

Softly groaning, Noodle thought that it was pointless to think that anyone would've spotted her out of such a big crowd, her feelings of impatience and happiness were now feeling false. She sighed and slowly made it to one of the farthest pushed back tables, and pulled up a chair. Noodle sat down, kicked up her legs, and crossed her arms, looking longingly at the crowd.
favorite song right now wrote:Uh-Oh, Love Comes To Town
-
Talking Heads

hi there :) feel free to pm me at any time or shoot me a trade, and if we share any
interests feel free to talk to me about them!

"why am I going out of my head whenever you're around?
the answer is obvious, love has come to town"

alexis/andro ✦ bisexual(?), non-binary ✦ they/them ✦ autistic ✦ leo ✦ intp ✦ 9w1
andromeda,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:13 pm

Elliot/Esrial | Male [he/him] | Visibley demon | OC | Hanzo

Elliot chuckled darkly "guardian spirits? I've heard of many like that before yes. how a human was awarded a guardian is beyond me. you must be special somehow." he paid no mind to the snap or tone of voice Hanzo gave. he could already feel the darkness around him, something from his past he assumed. he stood up straight again, looking Hanzo in the eyes with his empty gaze. "you may call me Elliot, as most mortals do." he decided last minute to try and change the conversation, the human did seem agitated after all. "where are you from?"

Robin | Male [he/him] | 23 | human | OC | squad leader

Robin instinctively tensed when he was approached by the new man, however after a quick glance and not seeing any out of the ordinary physical traits he did calm down some. however he was still on edge, this man looked like he was ready for war. he recognised a few of the people here who also seemed human and at the same time looked ripped out of some kind of apocalypse. it generally spooked him, less than actual, monsters. but enough to keep him on edge. "Uh... I dont know, I've never seen anything like.. that" he gestured with his open hand to Elliot "looks like a monster from a horror flick. at least, you seem normal, I guess." he kept a small frown on throughout the conversation. "so uh, im called Robin, you?" he was starting to relax some, the man hadn't snapped or lashed out yet, this was better than most of his conversations went.

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:22 pm

Moniker | Male | Human | Paired with: Seris | Location: Ballroom | Tagged: Noodle

As most of the others in the room began to slowly pair off and talk to each other, Moniker figured that it was best to do the same. He glanced around, picking out a quiet, shorter young woman that was sat apart from the group, and he walked over to her. He sat himself on the table, arms folded. "Not interested in this crowd?" He asked, with a slightly raised eyebrow, and he glanced back over towards everyone else. It was odd, knowing that someone was meant to be paired with him, but he didn't know how to tell.

Fortune | Female | Human | Paired with: Espil | Location: Ballroom | Tagged: Espil

It was time to make some allies - it would make the spontaneous royale match that she planned to kick off easier. Not that she was entirely sure that it would be easy to do, considering she knew that her own weapons wouldn't do physical damage, but would deplete health from those she hit, until they were knocked out and transported to rest. It was an odd system, but one where no one really got seriously hurt.
Anyway, Fortune noticed one... being stood alone, so she walked over to her, finding her the obvious choice to start talking to. "Looks like we're the only ones not talking to anyone." She started, with a smile.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:26 am

Hanzo Shimada//Male//Paired with: Laurie//Location: Ballroom//Tags: Elliot/Esrial

Hanzo did not feel like attempting to answer why his spirit dragons had... awarded him? That was the word the being had used, but it did not feel like an award, rather, a responsibility. Nevermind, the creature would not understand, he decided. It watched him with a strange, almost empty gaze. How curious.
    It gave its name as 'Elliot', Hanzo made a note of this. Upon its question, Hanzo's shoulders lowered a slight bit, signaling ease.
    "I am from Hanamura." He responded, "In Tokyo. And you?"

Seris//Female//Paired with: Moniker//Location: Ballroom//Tags: Lapis

Seris "watched" the being, sensing its presence and power. It was certainly a strange one, unlike anything she had known before. How curious!
    "What are you, exactly, Lapis Lazuli?" She questioned, as she touched the being's hand. The being's hands was cold, but then again, so was Seris'. One of the many traits that Seris had gotten used to upon inhabiting a dead body, she supposed. "I have not met a thing like you before. Not from the Realm, nor from the Abyss. Or Hell." At this point, she was more speaking to herself than to the entity
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andromeda, » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:20 am

Lapis Lazuli | Female | Gem | Paired with: Tiki | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Seris

Lapis examined Seris' look as she held onto her hand. "I'm a gem." She said, ready to clarify before Seris even asked. "It's hard to explain." Looking at her expression, Lapis thought if she should explain what a gem was or not, or if she should just leave it at that. "What about you?"

Noodle | Female | Human | Paired with: Squad Leader | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Moniker

"All of this just seems very dull to me, that's all." She said in a monotone to Moniker, not even going to look up at him. "Wonder who I'm paired up with, that'll be fun, huh?" She looked up at him, smiling slightly. "And what do you go by?" Noodle asked, keeping her smile.
-
Talking Heads

hi there :) feel free to pm me at any time or shoot me a trade, and if we share any

alexis/andro ✦ bisexual(?), non-binary ✦ they/them ✦ autistic ✦ leo ✦ intp ✦ 9w1
andromeda,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby andromeda, » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:31 pm

((Is this still active?))
-
Talking Heads

andromeda,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:12 pm

(oof no idea
sorry I haven't replied, waiting for both partners to reply turned into forgetting this existed)

Elliot | Male [he/him] | Visibley demon | OC | Hanzo
earth? that made sense this was clearly a human he was speaking with. a strange sort of human but none the less.
"you know its funny you should ask because it's been so long I sometimes start to forget myself? I'm from a star called Rigel. a little binary system a few jumps from here." his tail tip tapped on the floor as he thought of what else to possibly mention seeing as there was nothing better to do than chat.

xx
xx

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me