A New Kind Of Fairy Tail - Rp Thread

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

A New Kind Of Fairy Tail - Rp Thread

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:39 am

Discussion Thread Link -
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3849424&p=119489235#p119489235

Celestial Spirit Avalbility Thread Link -
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3851939
Last edited by wolfrunner on Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Kind Of Fairy Tail - Rp Thread

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:44 am

"Open Gate of the Little Dog, Nikora!" In a flash of light a small creature that looked a lot like a pale blue snowman appeared holding up a paw in greeting. It's summoner, a girl with long orange colored hair, grinned widely as she placed the detailed silver key away again. Bending down the teen picked up the shivering blue creature holding it tight in her arms. "Shh, Orion, it was even more of a pain to get out this time. Try to keep it down alright? At least until we get to the hall.", the teen shushed the creature in her arms gently rubbing it's head like she was petting a dog. Peeking out of the allyway, the orange haired teen grinned seeing the coast was clear. Evidently she had not been missed yet.....good. The girl slipped out of the dark alley and headed down the street.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:57 am

Cloud was by the dragons eye guild, sighing to herself. "Jeez it's been so boring today.. is there nobody around to help with the garden..?" She muttered, attending her small garden. "I wonder what Master would say if he saw I had a wishbell flower.. they grant wishes but... what if it was used for evil?" She shivered, scared. What would she do?
~CloudedWaters~
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:44 pm

"You have a Wishbell Flower?" The orange haired teen had stopped outside of the fence surrounding the small garden with her head cocked to the side curiously. "Shouldn't that be kept some place safe?", she asked Cloud, "I hear it's one of the most beautiful and delicate flowers known to row in Pergrande. I would want to keep that tucked away nice and sae if I had managed to grow one but I don't have green thumbs."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:50 pm

Cloud froze up. "Y-you know of the wishbell..?" It was a Very rare plant that grew every thousand years. She seemed curious and in shock. She stared at the small snowman curiously.
"..what is that if I May ask..? It's very cute.."
She seemed very shy, her voice very hard to hear.
~CloudedWaters~
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:13 pm

The girl rubbed the back of her head out of nervous habit, "Not really. I was reading a book and came across it but all it said was it was beautiful and really rare. That's not what I would call knowing about something.", she said. When the girl asked about the shivering little being in her arms the orange haired girl smiled. "Oh this? His names Orion, he is my companion and fearless guard dog even though he is rather gentle and wouldn't hurt a fly. Wanna come meet him?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:18 pm

I love FAiry Tail. Plue is a literal snowman and yet to them a dog XD

The girl nodded, standing up. "H-hello Orion." She looked up at the girl curiously. "M-my name is Cloud. And yours?" She spoke softly out of shyness. She was around 16, and 4'8. Quite small but adorable all the same.
~CloudedWaters~
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:29 am

The little blue creature held up a paw in greeting, "Pu-puun!"

"It's nice to meet you Cloud, I'm Lena but you can call me Twinkle if you want. Most people do.", the girl introduced herself. She looked around the garden that Cloud had growing smiling as she took in the sights of all the colorful plants. They were obvious well taken care of and nurtured. She could only imagine how much time it took for the girl to grow them all, wondering if they were all from seeds or if some were planted as growing already. "Sooooo what can Orion and I help in the garden with exactly?"
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Cloudedwaters~ » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:32 am

"Oh, I'm about finished here. I was hoping to buy some watermelon seeds though." She smiled. "Being a nature mage helps, the plants like to bathe in it for some reason." She chuckled. She looked at Orion, rubbing it's head. "Cutie~!"
~CloudedWaters~
~Cloudedwaters~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:56 am

Lena smiled chuckling watching the girl interacting with her small companion. So Cloud was a mage too then? A Nature Mage she had said at that. The teen had to admit that it certainly made sense with her garden being as vibrant and alive as it was. Luckily for her it was a magic that could be easily hidden as simply having a strong talent and love of gardening or knowledge of plants. "We can go with you if you'd like the company. Orion likes you and it wasn't like we were going to do anything else other then wonder around and explore the city anyway.", said Lena offering to go with her new acquaintance.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me