CROSSTALE | Undertale AU Role-play (V.2)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: CROSSTALE | Undertale AU Role-play (V.2)

Postby escapalization » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:06 am

escapalization wrote:
    miri
    tags ;; ut!chara

"i'm not much for revenge in any circumstance, but no one's tried to harm me at all. that said, you're only the second person i've revealed my species to," i say with a laugh. "and, in fact, her majesty is one of the only monsters i haven't spoken to during my time here. i wasn't much older than you the last time i saw her, and i was scared half to death then. i don't speak to anyone all that much, really. i'll hum a little melody, or give advice, or make comments on little things i've noticed. sometimes i warn my passengers of... entities... to beware of." i frown and glance over chara's shoulder. the flecks in the walls are particularly blue today. "sometimes i say something wonderfully confusing, just for fun. what do you do for fun, o savior of monsterkind?"

((no worries! i've been very busy this past week, so i can relate c:))
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:13 pm

((Sorry I haven't been making posts. It's not that I've been busy, it's that this thread hasn't been active. It just feels really strange for it to just be the two of us roleplaying, and it seems that Curious isn't going to start being active on this roleplay anytime soon, which means no new characters, no discussion thread, etc.))
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:15 pm

((ohh, ok. that makes sense. weird to roleplay when there's really no chance of a plot.))
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGalaxy » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:05 am

The_Broken_Artiest wrote:Name: (Needs someone to own her and name her)
Species: Hybrid
Personality: Anything her master wants her to be. (She is kind and shy because of past masters. She would die protecting her master)
Magic/Dance: Hip hop
Sexuality: Straight
Other: She wandered around hoping to find a kind master, still wandering when the universe is tearing
Looks:
ChibiMaker.jpg
TheGalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby planetpain » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:11 am

💀Name: Sans💀
💀Nickname: Classic, but also known as Vanilla💀
💀Age: 25💀
💀Race: Monster💀
💀Species: Skeleton💀
💀Sexuality: Pansexual💀
💀Personality: Sans is commonly known for his lazy and relaxed nature, since he's a pretty chill dude. He lets most things slide and can be pretty forgiving in some scenarios. He is also quite friendly and kind, as you can see from how many people know him and became close friends to him. He isn't exactly outgoing, yet has the knack for making friends almost anywhere he goes. Sans is also known for being quite mysterious and full of secrets that have yet to be solved, especially including his magic. He never gives a proper reply when asked it seems, as he just tends to shrug or have the simple answer of "magic~"💀
💀Powers: Sans seems to have the power of teleportation, seeing as he goes and pops out of nowhere, purely for the intention of confusing others and him having the satisfaction of seeing their reactions to it. He also seems to have the ability of Psychokinesis/telekinesis, seeing as he has levitated many things in the past. Objects that are a bit too far away, levitating a person, s̴̛͍̰̰͍͆ͥ̀̒͌ͩ̽̂̃̉̋ͮ͡Ơ̠͈̣͙̯̐ͮ̿ͩ̍̿̋ͦŭ̸̴̯̬͎̱̗͓̪̜̃̑ͧ͠͝L̶̢͚͖̭̮͚͇̟̼̈́ͪ͒͘͘͠ͅS̸̛̀̔ͨ̈͂̃͢͏̜̟̮̠̼̗̩̲, etc. He can also summon for what he calls 'Gaster Blasters' which charge up in just a matter of seconds before opening their jaws and firing concentrated magic that does quite a lot of damage. They're highly dangerous, and he only summons them if it's necessary. As for his last powers, they're pretty simple. He has the ability to summon bones from absolutely nowhere, and can control them, as well as fire them at his chosen opponent. He also has the ability to turn one's very SOUL blue and make them what I can only describe as feeling heavy, and sluggish.💀
💀Appearance: Sans is commonly known for the big smile he always wears, no matter the occasion, as well as his white pinpricks that always seem to grow brightly and illuminate any room. Sans is also know for his unzipped blue hoodie that he wears where-ever he goes, as well as his black basketball shorts with white lines going down the sides. He also seems to wear white fluffy slippers no matter where he goes, which will be odd to others if they aren't used to it.💀
💀Crush: None💀
💀Significant Other: None💀

"I always loved hearing you talk about your dreams, Denji."
Fawful - Oiled Up - 19
"But try as he might, he can never stay awake.
With a drink in his hand, and a smile on his face.
Sitting down, or standin' up,
Where ever he lays his head, that's his bed.
Denji, Denji, Denji! Denji wake up!"
planetpain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me