Camp Half-Blood V.2 - Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Camp Half-Blood V.2 - Open and Accepting!

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:39 pm

|Mirabelle Everhart|17|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Big House|Tags: Finn, CJ, Nick|

For once in her life, Mirabelle Everhart found herself completely oblivious to the chatter in her vicinity. She napped soundly, curled in on her side and snuggled into the plush fabrics of the chair. She was silent save for the occasional soft snore.

|Juliet Pratten|16|Female|Hermes|Dining Pavilion|Tags: Chloe|

To Juliet's glee, it seemed that Chloe hadn't noticed her sneaking up behind her. Rather than football tackle Chloe as she'd done the previous time, Juliet wrapped her arms around the daughter of Poseidon's waist from behind. "Hey," she stated with a goofy grin. "I must be a snowman, 'cause you just made my heart melt." The pick up line was just about as cheesy as pick up lines could get.

|Chuck Oakes|Male|Satyr|Near the Bathrooms|Tags: Open|

Now slightly peeved, Chuck wandered back over to the bathrooms to check on Juliet's progress. A loud, obnoxious blare sounded when he opened the door, and he nearly jumped three feet in the air. After he'd managed to calm his nerves, the satyr cautiously scanned the room for his charge. To his chagrin, she was nowhere to be seen and the bathroom didn't look any cleaner than when she'd started. Like, this is totally typical, man, he mentally remarked as he trudged around to look for the daughter of Hermes.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uniiversally » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:39 pm

[caroline joanna sykes] ["cj"] []
[16] [heterosexual] [nike] [tags; nick + finn]

she wrinkles her nose at him. "i'm sure you could if you really wanted to." her face softens slightly as she looks down at the new kopis. "more deadly. sturdier. and made with the remains of my old one." she smiles slightly. "and a surprise?" she murmurs as she unwraps it.
the wrapping paper falls away, and her face is blank. "i don't get it."

[parker rhodes] []
[17] [bisexual] [khione] [tags; evangeline]

x
he turns around, surprised. "oh! i was looking for you. you like, disappeared on me, which i don't appreciate." he gives her a small smile that vanishes quickly. "'crash and burn?' what happened? i totally missed it."
sorry taylor, i totally missed your post!
uniiversally

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Evangeline|Tags:Parker

"He doesn't feel the same way.." she said and looked down. " It's ok though... I'll get over it." she shrugged and tried to be as nonchalant as possible.
it's ok, I understand.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:22 pm

The Üpside Down wrote:
    °°¯°·._.· 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕒-𝔸𝕡𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖-ℍ𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝-𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤: Ariana--->Elijah

Sam grinned at her hospitality and laid her stuff down. She gave Ariana a sincere smile. "Thank you." She said, grabbing a pair of black ripped jeans and a white hoodie, along with a pair of black boots, that she took to the bathroom and put on. She emerged and waved to Ariana. "I actually have lunch plans, but we should for sure talk later!" Sam said happily, pulling on her boots. She didn't want to look too desperate, so she took her time. Sam stood and walked to the door of the cabin, taking in a deep breath. She had pulled her hair up into a bun so the cold locks wouldn't freeze the back of her neck. She looked back at Ariana nd waved before she walked outside. She walked out into the middle of the cabins and toward cabin three. She knocked on the door and laughed. "Come on, water boy." She called with a shake of her head.

°°¯°·._.· ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕤-ℕ𝕚𝕜𝕖-ℍ𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝-𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤:CJ/Finn/Mirabelle

Nicholas rolled his eyes as Finn approached. He glanced over at Mirabelle and smiled to himself, shaking his head in amusement as he heard the girl snore. He looked at Cj with a small smile before he waved and walked into a chair. He sat down and crossed his legs, pulling out a magazine that he had brought from outside of camp with very outdated sports information. He read it, feeling the pure rush of adrenaline from winning just by looking at the words. Occasionally he would glance at Mirabelle, to make sure she was sleeping soundly without any nightmares, of course, though he was mostly focused on his reading material.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Akashic Records » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Ψ 𝓒𝓱𝓵𝓸𝓮 𝓜𝔂𝓮𝓻𝓼
    | 17 yrs | homosexual | crush: juliet pratten | poseidon | location: dining pavilion | tags: juliet |

I was completely unguarded when arms suddenly wrapped around my waist, a sharp tingle ran down my spine as my body reacted to being touched by an unknown person. I began to twist in a panic, trying to break free when I heard Juliet's voice whisper into my ear the dumbest pick up line I'd ever heard. I wanted to yell at her for sneaking up on me again, but I simply couldn't be mad after hearing that. I laughed, giggling as I playfully attempted to break free of Juliet's grasp. "Let go of me, you dope!" I chided warmly, a wide grin plastered over my blushing face.

🜂 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓥𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓵
    | 16 yrs | bisexual | crush: ... | hephaestus | location: outside big house | tags: cj |

"Ah-" Of course she wouldn't recognize the symbol; Nike certainly wasn't any of the major gods and CJ didn't come off as the type who'd show any interest in studying the greek gods. "Well, to explain-" I began, deciding I ought to tell her everything. "When I was trying to get your old kopis back last night, the symbol of Nike was being burned into the hilt. She seemed to be trying to claim you, but it stopped halfway when I was bringing it back." I explained as I pointed towards the new, cleanly carved symbol in the hilt of the reforged kopis. "I decided I'd ought to let you know who your mother is, seeing how she can barely do it herself."

Akashic Records

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:56 pm

|Mirabelle Everhart|17|Female|Aphrodite|Counselor|Big House|Tags: Finn, CJ, Nick|

As she fell deeper into the warm embrace of sleep, colours and shapes began to form in Mirabelle's mind. She was thrust into an intense game of Capture the Flag, wearing armour that was much too big for her skinny 12-year-old self. She was battling an Ares girl she recognised as Mackenzie, her old nemesis. The child of Ares was much more bulky and muscular than Mirabelle and also a year older, but Mirabelle had the advantage of speed. Her helmet slid down over her eyes as she dodged a wild swing of Mackenzie's axe. Enraged, Mackenzie drove her axe towards Mirabelle's chest, but the willowy blonde rolled out of the way.
A blood-curdling scream brought all the action to a stop. Young Mirabelle pushed her helmet up so she could see what was happening. Mackenzie's fiery eyes were wide with shock. Her axe thumped to the ground. Mirabelle capped Rhódon, staring blankly at the scene before her. A dark-haired girl kneeled by the creek. She was clutching something to her chest, sobbing miserably. To Mirabelle's horror, it was another girl. Her clothes had been stained red. The hilt of a celestial bronze dagger protruded from her neck. Something landed on Mirabelle's head, and she cast her eyes to the sky. It's snowing.
Back in the present, Mirabelle shifted in her sleep, mumbling unintelligibly.

"Never!" Juliet declared, grinning like an idiot. Humour danced in her hazel eyes. Regardless of what she'd said, she let Chloe break free of her grasp. She couldn't help but giggle as she caught sight of Chloe's blushing face. When her laughter died down, a sly smirk took its place. "You'll never guess what I just did to the bathroom building," she said in an excited half-whisper. "I would advise using your cabin's private bathrooms for the rest of the day, at least."

Now slightly peeved, Chuck wandered back over to the bathrooms to check on Juliet's progress. A loud, obnoxious blare sounded when he opened the door, and he nearly jumped three feet in the air. After he'd managed to calm his nerves, the satyr cautiously scanned the room for his charge. To his chagrin, she was nowhere to be seen and the bathroom didn't look any cleaner than when she'd started. Like, this is totally typical, man, he mentally remarked as he trudged around to look for the daughter of Hermes.

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:45 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx"Ari"
xxxFemale
xxxAphrodite
xxxHeterosexual
xxxCrush: open
xxxLocation: Aphrodite cabin
xxxTags: Sam-->Open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A R I A N A _ T A Y L O R

She smiled as Samantha left for lunch and got ready for lunch herself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx"Eli"
xxxMale
xxxPoseidon
xxxHeterosexual
xxxLocation: dinig pavilion
xxxTags: Samantha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E L I J A H _ G R A N T

As he was fixing his hair he heard a knock and Samantha's voice outside the door. He walked over and opened the door, stepping outside. "You ready?" He asked as he began to walk towards the dining pavilion.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Üpside Down » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:56 pm

°°¯°·._.· 𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕒-𝔸𝕡𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖-ℍ𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝-𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤: Elijah

Sam smiled at the male and nodded. He might have looked nice without a shirt, sure, but he looked just as cute in a hoodie. Sam pushed the thoughts from her mind and just smiled to herself. She walked in stride with him, even being a bit shorter, she found herself feeling pretty big and powerful by his side. Sam noticed her bracelet glowing a barely noticeable pink color. She shook her head and pushed her hands into her pockets, not wanting Elijah to see whatever was going on. She walked into the dining pavilion, her stomach rumbling. She hadn't eaten breakfast that morning, she had only sat in the dining pavilion.

°°¯°·._.· ℕ𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕒𝕤-ℕ𝕚𝕜𝕖-ℍ𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝-𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤: Finn/CJ/Mirabelle

Nicholas watched Mirabelle and pursed his lips as he noticed the girl start mumbling to herself. He slowly stood and walked into the chair beside her. Hopefully in a comforting manner, he placed a hand on her shoulder and gave it a light squeeze, not enough to wake her, but hopefully enough to comfort her in her nightmare. He held his magazine with his other hand as kept one hand on Mirabelle, only wanting to comfort the girl. He overheard Finn talking to CJ and at once he dropped his magazine, though his hand stayed on the shoulder of the girl beside him. He narrowed his eyes at Finn. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This...kid...had taken away CJ's experience of being claimed, let alone the winning experience that children of the victory goddess craved. He rolled his eyes and picked his magazine up, though he gripped it so hard the pages began to crinkle. Even through his anger, he was a bit excited to maybe have a half sibling. Things got lonely living alone.
The Üpside Down

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:26 pm

The dream shifted. 12-year-old Mirabelle was standing on the edge of a sea of campers gathered around the campfire. Through the mass of solemn shapes, she could make out the shape of a human-sized bundle swathed in indigo being lowered into the flames. Clouds blotted out the picturesque sky and snow swirled from above. "This is all your fault!" The heart-wrenching scream echoed across the amphitheater. Mirabelle could see Chiron start to back away from someone she couldn't make out among the crowd.
"No - Vivienne, you don't under-"
He was cut off by another screeching rebuke. "I don't WHAT!? Were you going to say that I don't UNDERSTAND!?" The girl named Vivienne spat. "I don't understand what, Chiron? That my best friend is DEAD!? That she was killed during a STUPID, MEANINGLESS GAME!? THAT WHOEVER IT WAS WON'T ADMIT WHAT THEY'VE DONE!?" Her voice rose in pitch and volume. Mirabelle could feel the girl's anguish from where she stood. It felt as if someone had driven a lead spike though her heart and filled her lungs with saltwater.
A cold wind swirled through the camp, cutting though her pastel clothes. Mirabelle looked up to see that the snow was falling down harder by the minute. Some campers had their weapons drawn, while others looked on with stunned expressions.
"YOU'RE ALL TO BLAME!" Vivienne screamed. The wind churned around the campers, whipping Mirabelle's hair out of her face. She hurriedly pulled her golden locks back over the right side of her face, holding them there with a balled fist as if they would protect her from the onslaught of winter weather.
"ALL OF YOU!" Now, Mirabelle could make out the girl producing the frigid gale. It was the dark-haired girl from the river, the one who'd cradled the body of the deceased so tenderly in her arms. The girl - Vivienne, she figured from what Chiron had said - glared across the mass of demigods. Her ice blue eyes sparkled dangerously, and her face was wet with tears. She only looked to be about a year older than Mirabelle.
In the present, Mirabelle's breathing became fast and shallow. Her entire body tensed, her shoulder blade rising beneath Nick's hand. Her expression displayed pure anguish; a feeling that Mirabelle rarely let show on her features. A pitiful whimper escaped her as she curled in on herself.

"Never!" Juliet declared, grinning like an idiot. Humour danced in her hazel eyes. Regardless of what she'd said, she let Chloe break free of her grasp. She couldn't help but giggle as she caught sight of Chloe's blushing face. When her laughter died down, a sly smirk took its place. "You'll never guess what I just did to the bathroom building," she said in an excited half-whisper. "I would advise using your cabin's private bathrooms for the rest of the day, at least."

Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:36 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx"Ari"
xxxFemale
xxxAphrodite
xxxHeterosexual
xxxLocation: Aphrodite cabin
xxxTags: Open
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A R I A N A _ T A Y L O R

She smiled as Samantha left for lunch and got ready for lunch herself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx"Eli"
xxxMale
xxxPoseidon
xxxHeterosexual
xxxLocation: dining pavilion
xxxTags: Samantha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

E L I J A H _ G R A N T

He entered the pavilion and grabbed a tray, getting a burger and salad, then continuing through the line. He scraped his offerings into the fire for his father, Poseidon, then waited for Samantha to finish.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me