Clash! A Mission to Space and Beyond!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What is everyone doing for Halloween?

Eating candy!!!
29%
Trick or treating!
14%
Watching scary/Halloween movies/shows!
7%
Scaring people
No votes
Nothing
14%
Other
29%
I don’t celebrate Halloween.
7%

Total votes : 14

Re: Clash! A Mission to Space and Beyond!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:55 pm

]Hunk- has a ‘girl’ he may like- tags: Open/Keith

The brown haired, kind of chunky young one sighed as he glanced to Keith. “Come on, let’s go.” he said, and began to walk through the rain. He shivered a bit, as he did so.

Keith- likes Lance- tags: open/Hunk

The raven was thinking of Lance again...and a bit of Shiro and that guy that seemed to like him. How’d we get here...? He was snapped from his thoughts by Hunk’s voice. “Uh...okay.” he said, following him into the rain. He hadn’t even noticed it had been raining.

Jessika Rodrigues- f- 18- Ferret- Bi and open- tags: Nise/ Aya and Andrea

The redhead chuckled as Wilson studied them, then made his little sounds. “Want to pet him?” she asked. “He’s kinda odd...He’s supposed to be a predator, but we’ve seen him and Sita cuddled up from time to time.”

Nise Rodrigues- m- 20- rat- Asex homorom- tags: Jess/ Aya and Andrea

The black headed, white rat squeaked as she sat up on her hind legs, to view the girls better. “You can let her smell you.” Nise told Aya and Andrea.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:04 pm

Lee and Trix

Lee and Trix finished their drawings and showed them to Shuri. Trix finished hers first but Lee finished hers not to long after.

Zurteca and ARK

Zurteca approached ARK with a menacing look on her face. ARK looked confused. “Why are you looking at me like that?” ARK asked. Zurteca didn’t answer and only came closer.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:07 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:red robot and pride cub
male for the bear canine, other is a robot
pride cub is like 3 or 4
pride cub is asexual homoromantic
Crush: even though it’s a robot, may be able to have one
open
Looks:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3839202&p=119286269#p119286269
Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3848351

Personality:
wip
History:
wip

Family: n/a
pride can’t remember his
Kids: not yet
Pets:
uh...no...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:26 pm

(Accepted, sorry for the wait!)
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:28 pm

tropicalpeacock wrote:(Accepted, sorry for the wait!)

XP it’s fine
could they run into your ARK and Zurteca?)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Shuri~ I looked at drawings. "Mind if I take them Lee and Trix?" I asked Lee and Trix.

Aya~ "Okay." I said to Nise. Andrea and I walked over to Sita. Andrea and I put our hands out so Sita could sniff them.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:49 am

@Spiritstar3 sure! They can absolutely run into them! Also, sorry for the late response.)

Lee and Trix

Lee and Trix both nodded before giving there drawings to Shuri. “I hope you find them.” Trix said as Lee nodded in agreement.

Zurteca rushes at ARK and grabbed him before running off to hide somewhere. She wasn’t sure what to do with him yet but she would like having her own robot.

ARK

ARK screamed a robotic, high pitched scream, squirming in Zurteca’s grasp. “Let me go!”
he shouted out loud.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:02 pm

Hunk- has a ‘girl’ he may like- tags: Open/Keith

The brown haired, kind of chunky young one sighed as he glanced to Keith. “Come on, let’s go.” he said, and began to walk through the rain. He shivered a bit, as he did so.

Keith- likes Lance- tags: open/Hunk

The raven was thinking of Lance again...and a bit of Shiro and that guy that seemed to like him. How’d we get here...? He was snapped from his thoughts by Hunk’s voice. “Uh...okay.” he said, following him into the rain. He hadn’t even noticed it had been raining.

Jessika Rodrigues- f- 18- Ferret- Bi and open- tags: Nise/ Aya and Andrea

The redhead chuckled as Wilson studied them, then made his little sounds. “Want to pet him?” she asked. “He’s kinda odd...He’s supposed to be a predator, but we’ve seen him and Sita cuddled up from time to time.”

Nise Rodrigues- m- 20- rat- Asex homorom- tags: Jess/ Aya and Andrea

The black headed, white rat squeaked again, moving her tail around. she sniffed the offered hands, then hopped up and down. “That...means she likes you.”

Robot and Pride Cub-
Tags: ARK, zurteca

The red robot equine flicked it’s ears back, wings shuddering and opening when it heard the scream. It carried Pride towards the sound, spotting someone holding a robot that definitely appeared less than happy... “What are you doing?” Red asked, being the kind of robot that had a speech implant.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Aya~ “Sure I would love to pet it.” I said to Jessika. I petted Wilson. “He’s so cute.” I said to Jessika.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. Miku Expo 2024 was amazing!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:58 am

(Sorry for the late response! Let’s try and continue this RP! Also, I will get a character list on the front page at some point today or tonight.)

Zurteca

Zurteca put a hand over ARK’s mouth so he would be quite. “I am simply taking my robot out for a walk.” she replied to Red who she had yet to meet.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me