lock please

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

lock please

Postby guar » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:22 am

You don’t know how you got here, you only know that you have to escape.
You have woken up in a building which is slowly falling apart, wind whistling through the halls and the gaps
in the walls where they have taken seemingly massive amounts of damage, or you’re the lucky ones who fi
nd themselves in an intact building - maybe you even woke up in a bed! Wherever you are, you can’t ignore
the heat. Even if you were in the shade, the temperature remained high throughout the deserted city. Thro
ughout the city there are billboards and signs and flyers which all passed on the same message:
Nowhere is safe. But you must survive. There are creatures at night.
It is hot during the day. It is cold at night. Creatures stalk you from
the shadows. They are bloodthirsty and they are vile. They are quick
and they are agile. They are a danger to us all. The others are gone
they could not last. They couldn’t get home. Their lives were taken.
But you must survive. Nowhere is safe.

It was poorly written, the likelihood was that it was written in a rush, even so, the point was made quite cle
ar. If you wanted to get home, you would have to survive. It didn’t specify how long and it didn’t say what the
creatures were, you just knew that you would have to be expecting a fight.
Last edited by guar on Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ghost town • multifandom • details

Postby guar » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:32 am

- characters woke up in either deteriorating buildings or intact buildings, user preference
- characters still have items on them that they usually have
- the setting is a rundown and deserted city
- the temperature is constantly around 30C/86F throughout the city during the day
- the temperature is constantly around 5C/41F throughout the city during the night
- water and food is scarce, in some buildings there are strange rooms which are cool and contain food and water
- the creatures appear to have the same shape as lions, bears, wolves and birds of prey except they are pitch black like a silhouette
- there is no electricity in the city
- rubble falls often from buildings, risking falling on characters
Last edited by guar on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ghost town • multifandom • rules

Postby guar » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:40 am

1 tess’ rules cs’ rules apply
2 try to post at least three detailed sentences per post
3 post forms on the discussion thread
4 no limit on characters, just be reasonable
5 ask for permission to kill characters off
6 no op characters, if unsure pm me
7 no romantic relations between your own characters please
8 be polite, if you cause issues ooc you will be kicked
9 humanoid characters recommended but you can have characters that aren’t humanoid
10 disable signatures on this thread
Last edited by guar on Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ghost town • multifandom • characters

Postby guar » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:42 am

name - age - gender - fandom - user

zenyatta - 20 - male - overwatch - me
genji - 35 - male - overwatch - me
chandler pierce - 32 - male - titanfall oc - me
kokichi - 16 - male - danganronpa v3 - molotov
beatrice ivers - 24 - female - supernatural oc - me
coran - 250+ - male - voltron - coran
cassandra - 18 - female - skullgirls - higgsbury
sienna - 28 - female - skullgirls - higgsbury
wilson - 31 - male - don’t starve - higgsbury
ruptira lirenteris - 18000s - female - oc - soaringblaze89
wol'f gaite - n/a - male - oc - soaringblaze89
ghastly - n/a - n/a - pokémon - ecolaserbuilder
tooru - 21 - trans male - tokyo ghoul - corvusconspicuous
jotora kujo - 5 - male - monster hunter - corvusconspicuous
stanford - 60s - male - gravity falls - tropicalpeacock
filia & samson - 16 - female - skullgirls - higgsbury
mabel - 13 - female - gravity falls - tonic_memories
jefferson - 30s - male - once upon a time - wonderspidey
keith - 18 - male - voltron - axelandria
nadia- 17 - female - oc - axelandria
yagura - 27 - male - naruto - inksky
mechanica - 15 - female - arms - oceansapphire
tsukiya anzai - 23 - male - oc - gianella12
lance - 18 - male - voltron - d,va
chloe - 34 - female - lucifer - cheryl blossom
cheryl - 18 - female - riverdale - cheryl blossom
kariya - 24 - male - fate/zero - niiflheim
solomon - 33/3000s - male - fate/grand order - corvusconspicuous
carmelita - 27 - female - sly cooper - rusty20
twlight - 16 - female - my little pony - rusty20
tracer - 26 - female - overwatch - me
connor - n/a - male - detroit: beomce human - wake up lieutenant
inari - 19 - male - oc - cocogerber13
azukita - 94 - transmale - voltron oc - alfor
r.o.s.a.l.i. - n/a - female - oc - rusty20
angela ziegler - 27 -female - overwatch - adashi
erion bei fong - 23 - male - a:tla oc - daddy-lotor
lotor - 10000 - male - voltron - daddy-lotor
rin okumura - 16 - male - blue exorcist - daddy-lotor
dr. coyle - 48 - female - arms - silverstarlight
cu chulainn - 27/2000~ - male - fate/grand order - alcidesune
castiel - n/a - male - supernatural - musical cat
jesse mcree - 37 - male - overwatch - your best nightmare
sans - n/a - male - undertale - your best nightmare
goro akechi - 18 - male - persona 5 - cocogerber13
alkon - 10000~ - male - voltron fc - daddy-lotor
kira kurusu - 18 - male - persona 5 - alcidesune
Last edited by guar on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:22 am, edited 12 times in total.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ghost town • multifandom • open & accepting

Postby guar » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:22 am

now open
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:15 am

zenyatta- tag; open
      The hovering omnic had been exploring for quite a while, observing the rundown town in hopes of locating anything that would help him get back to his home, checking each flyer that came his way on the wind, or looking at every billboard he passed, hoping to find a different message but it was always the same. The eerie atmosphere certainly made the monk unsure and quite uncomfortable. Where was this place? There was no information, anything that could offer any written explanation was constantly that message. Other than that, there was no writing, it seemed which prompted the floating robot to sigh softly, quite bothered by the fact that he was absolutely, completely clueless.

Zenyatta was silent as he explored the foreign area, after all, he had no footsteps. However, he eventually began to hum softly to himself to pass the time, exploring a deteriorating city was quite boring for the omnic, he may meditate a lot but at least that had a purpose. Here he was almost aimlessly wandering since he didn't really know where he was going, but he hoped he could come across somebody that could offer him some help. Thankfully for him, the heat didn't bother him as much, allowing him to continue moving quite peacefully through the town

genji- tag; open
      The assassin wasn't exactly as calm as he hoped he would be; this was quite obvious considering he had inflicted more destruction on a small building which was already falling apart. Was that dangerous? Well, yes, it was, but the Shimada had faith in his agility and capability to escape from harms way. The loud noise, however, could prove to be a problem as it encouraged even more rubble to begin falling in the area, thus prompting Genji to escape swiftly. He learnt his lesson soon enough once he notice the high temperature which began forcing him to slow down and reserve stamina by moving primarily in the shade, the glowing parts of his cyborg body now only dimly glowing, perhaps it was to mirror his exhaustion? He was unsure, he just knew that he was boiling hot and the temperature didn't seem to be letting up at all.

He stayed in the streets for a small while until it got to the point that he had to move to the other buildings, starting on ground floors first, hoping to be relieved of the heat even if it was only momentarily. "Hello?" He called out, usually he wouldn't do such a risky thing but it seemed that at this moment in time he really did not care much about risk.
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:28 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cᴏʀᴀɴ Sᴍʏᴛʜᴇ
Aʟᴛᴇᴀɴ - Mᴀʟᴇ - 250+

Tags;; open
possibly genji?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A low, pained groan escaped from the young Altean as he slowly gained consciousness. He struggled to open his eyes, wincing at the bright sunlight, before blearily checking his surroundings. A bag filled with what was probably his belongings sat nearby, if his staff poking out of it was any indication of that. Rocky and metallic debris also littered the area. It looked suspiciously like a collapsed building... and nothing like what was on Altea. Wait a quiznaking tick... where was he?

Coran sprang to his feet with a startled yelp as he realized that he was no longer in the Castle of Lions. He immediately regretted moving that fast, as pain sprung into his skull, but he shoved it off for now. This place was definitely not his home planet. He didn't remember having anything the day before... he had been far too busy looking after the princess. The tiny child was certainly a handful and most definitely his best friend's kid with the amount of energy she had. So how did he get here? Curious, the Altean decided it was time to have a look around this place. This building definitely was not the safest. He needed to move somewhere safer; perhaps there was a structure nearby that was not as corroded and in decay as this one?

Mind made up, he snatched the bag, pulling out his staff and strapping it to his back for easy access before exiting the building. Who knew what lurked here? He needed to be on the lookout for any enemies, as well as potential allies. To him, this was just another spell of trouble he had somehow managed to get into. Getting lost was nothing new.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:44 am

xxxxxxxxxxx
𝐋𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐥𝐢
Steven Universe
Mood; Upset
Tags; Open

xxxxxxxxxxx
    The first thing that Lapis was greeted with as soon as she awoke was a light pain. The second thing was the darkness, only split up by tiny slivers of what the humans called "sun rays." After that came the immediate confusion. Lapis tried to sit up and look around, but a very heavy pressure kept her grounded. She tried again, this time pushing up against the force. With another strong push, she finally revealed her messy head among the huge slabs of rubble. She shielded her eyes against the sudden brightness that bombarded her, and she warily looked around after regaining focus. A.. town? Almost like Beach City, but in complete ruin. Other structures were broken or abandoned, the sidewalk slabs overturned her cracked, and natural greenery invading the windows of broken down cars. It was lifeless and eerie, even making her uncomfortable. She sat inside the remains of a building made of concrete, no wonder it was so heavy, and looked down to recognize another Earthly substance. Shattered glass. Picking up a large shard, she held it up at an angle to properly see herself. The gem had scratches all over her face and arms, indicating that this building probably collapsed right on top of her. She shakily got up to her feet, stepping over the rubble and onto the hot dirt. Looking around more, she found several pieces of paper nailed against a phone pole, all of which had scribbled text on them. Trying her best to remember how to read, she managed to put the pieces together. It was so poorly written, almost rushed. "What? What does this even mean!?" she began angrily, ripping the paper apart and throwing the pieces to the ground. Who took her here just to partake in some terribly inconvenient "survival" event? "I don't have time for this. Where's the barn!?"

Deciding to leave this miserable world and search for the home she brought with her, Lapis took her flight stance before summoning her wings. Bright blue bodies of water sprouted from her gem in the vague shape of wings, leaving a beautiful waving silhouette on the ground behind her. She thrust herself in the air, and managed to get decent height. However, it didn't take long for her to struggle. At a certain point in her elevation, her wings suddenly stopped carrying her upwards, and instead fluttered frantically to keep her afloat. "Wh-- What is this?" She couldn't fly any higher? What is going on? She lightly floated downwards, confusion and distress plastered her face. Was her gem.. Landing on the ground, she reached behind her to feel her gem. Low and behold, a crack could be felt. Subtle and not as bad as the one she had from the war, it was still bad enough to prevent her from flying to a certain point. She was injured. The gem growled in frustration, kicking a piece of stray rubble and crossing her arms. So she couldn't even leave this world either? What would she do now? Deciding to try and think things over, she sat down again and hugged her knees, looking up at the sky and feeling the bleeding heat against her skin. Thankfully, it didn't really hurt her at all. Lapis sat there, deep in thought and terribly upset. Feeling a bit of regret for deciding to leave Earth and abandon her only friends, she let out a quiet sigh.

xxxxxxxxxxx
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬
Gravity Falls
Mood; Confused
Tags; Open

xxxxxxxxxxx
    Stan woke up face first against the dirt, flipping himself on his back and opening his eyes. The first thing he saw was a roof over his head, ceiling was terribly decrepit with light filtering through the broken parts. He immediately knew that this was not normal. He remembered being out at sea on the Stan 'O War, stargazing with his nerdy brother before falling asleep. He sat up, noticing his trench coat still on him and feeling his head. Looking around caused him to panic even more as his brain started to clear up. Getting up to his feet, everything seemed to be okay, his coat was fine and he had no injuries. But why did he wake up in such a run down building? Was this a nightmare? Deciding that sitting around won't do him any good, he walked out and gasped. The entire place was ruined! Everything seemed abandoned, debris was littered everywhere. It was a ghost town, surely. Even more sleepy than his own town. "Ford?" he called out, hearing no response from his brother. Looking down at the ground, he found a flyer with barely legible writing on it. Reading through it was hard. It seemed like a toddler wrote it. "Survive?" Survive from what?

Stan started to walk, taking off his coat to make the heat more bearable. The man tried to find any other source of life. As much as other people irritated him, he at least had some sense of security knowing that dumb morons such as the ones he's been around were alive. That, and at least a native from around here could tell him where he was. He cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled. "Hey! Anybody out here?"
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:37 am

8E
      female model | nier automata oc | tags: stan

an annoyed growl escaped from the female android as 8E kicked a run-down car in frustration. a good ten minutes of looking around the city, and still nothing and no one to be found. how the city was left in ruins didn't bother her. in fact, 8E found it to be no different than her world. the only difference was that her world ran rampant with machines, while this world was seemingly barren and the only message was to survive. it wasn't like 8E didn't know survival skills (being wanted by yoRHa taught her that), what 8E wanted to know was what she had to survive from. the natives, more machines, what was it?!
      gritting her teeth, 8E continued to walk down the street, her blade and beastcurse floating on her back. at the same time, her one good eye kept scanning left, then right, and then in front of her for anything that wasn't debris. but as 8E glanced to the right, a voice called out in the distance, a gruff male voice at that.
      instantly, 8E ducked behind a damaged car, only to poke her head out slightly. so someone was here aside from her. the question was, was it the thing she had to survive from? 8E's hand slowly reached for her blade, her one good eye furrowed into a glare.
      "who's there?!," she yelled back, her voice tense as she stared ahead for the voice's owner.
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leaf_Blaze » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Ruptira Lirenteris - tags; Coran
Wol'f Gaite - tags; Lapis Lazuli

Wol'f awoke on the roof of an intact building, curled up like a small dog. His empty eyes slowly opened, then widened as he took in his surroundings. Why am I on the surface?! There are no summonings! And they can't happen when I nap! In a scramble, his clawed feet made their way down the building via rickety stairs. Which collapsed under his weight as he went down, unsurprisingly, but the building was still there.
As he ran to settle his nerves, Wol'f began to notice writings on various places. Too bad he can't read English. What he can understand is a frustrated yelling, then silence, then more frustrated noise followed by a sigh. He did his best to follow the sound and came across... A blue lady? No wings, so not an angel... Humans aren't blue, either. The demon decided to approach the strange woman, slowly making his way out of the shadows as he cleared his throat. "Hello," he tried to put on a friendly tone, but his low-growl of a distorted voice made it sound more like something out of a horror film.

Ruptira was jolted awake by the shifting rubble of a recently fallen building poking her between her shoulder blades. What the- Oh. What happened?! She sat up, scouring the surrounding area for any sound of life. An orange-haired figure a small ways away made her duck behind a rather large piece of concrete, taking out her staff.
"Make me look human," she whispered to her staff. The orb on the top of the weapon began to glow slightly as a black smog enveloped the demon's body. Once it cleared, a human woman took her place. She wore simple black clothes. Right, okay, this is fine. Act natural. And warm.
She took a deep breath and came out into the open, feigning exertion and just a general rough time as she approached the object- rather, person, of interest. Ruptira walked into the shade, clearly in the man's view, as she awaited his response.
Last edited by Leaf_Blaze on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leaf_Blaze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me