♛Thieves || BTS || (CLOSED/FULL) ♛

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

♛Thieves || BTS || (CLOSED/FULL) ♛

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:15 pm

█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

______________________________________________________________________________________

Money. This is what every human craves and needs in their lives. A few, useless papers that are coloured differently or little, round metal coins that we trade for other things. With the technology these days, we can even buy things with money we don't actually have. Instead, you get a credit or debit card and random numbers appear on it, telling you your money balance.And if you have enough of these money, you can buy whatever you wish online. But the thing is that there would be less hatred and corruption in the world if money didn't exist. But humans simply had to be selfish and start something they shouldn't have. But anyway, it is not the fault of thieves. Some are simply too desperate and they need those money because they have none. They have to survive too, no matter how bad they might seem. After all, they're humans just like us.

And you understand that, because you're a thief. You're a part of a small group of girls. There are seven of you and you've all decided to take care of each other and help out one another. The seven of you decided to take on the most risky task you've ever had, and steal from one of the most popular idol groups in South Korea. They're getting known worldwide and they're becoming legends. They're having fame, success and... Money. A lot of money. And you need those money more than they do. It's quite easy though, since you and your little group live quite near their company. All you gotta do is to sneak into their dorms, take what you need and dashi run run run the heck outta there without getting caught. But how are you gonna do that, you wonder? Well apparently, the company these boys are working for, BigHit Entertainment, they are starting to finally allow girls to audition for becoming an idol and work for them. Lucky you that you have quite the talents. And so does the rest of your group.

But little do you know that you're going to have to face even more challenges than you thought you'd have to deal with. Also, try not to fall for the charms of these stunning boys. This might stir up a bit of... Drama and problems.

Good luck~
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Information

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:18 pm

█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒

══════════════════════════════🙤♚🙦═════════════════════════════

________________________________________________________________________________________
    BTS is a South Korean boy band formed by 7 handsome men. BTS in Korean means Bangtan Sonyeondan which translates to 'bulletproof boy scouts'. Although, their English name is 'Beyond the Scene'. BTS has 7 members. Jin, the oldest member, Jungkook, the youngest member, Jimin, the singer and dancer, J-hope the rapper, Suga the rapper, RM the rapper and the band leader and V the singer. They are currently getting known internationally, they have won the billboard music awards in 2017, which means that they have been the very first kpop group to ever achieve this award. BTS's fandom's name is ARMY. ARMY are their fans and BTS likes to share their love with ARMY in many ways and they have a very close connection.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:27 pm

▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓

═════════════════════════════════🙤♚🙦═════════════════════════════════

All Tess's rules apply Only 4 or less characters per person. Two BTS members, two females.
Please don't fight over roles/ BTS members/Other characters.
I need everyone to respect every BTS member. No dissing any of them. BTS wouldn't be BTS if one or more of them would be gone.
Don't get too off of topic. I don't want this RP to get a warning.
Please disable your signatures on the main thread.
Post all forms on the discussion thread.
Please be nice to everyone. I don't want people arguing or being mean to others. If you want to reserve a role, please PM me or ask on the discussion thread.
Please write 4 or more sentences per character and per post. Writers block is an exception.
Reservations last 48 hours.
Please be active. If you are inactive for more than four days without telling me, you will automatically be kicked out.
If you have any ideas for drama, then just shoot me a Pm! ^-^
Please have fun!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Males || BTS

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:34 pm

MALE CHARACTERS
BTS MEMBERS

╒═══════════╕
RM
Position: Main rapper & leader
Played by: kpop
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
    Suga
    Position: Lead rapper
    Played by: morioh
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
J-Hope
Position: Lead rapper, main dancer
Played by: starry nights.
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
    Jimin
    Position: Lead vocalist,
    main dancer
    Played by: morioh
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
    Jungkook
    Jungkook
    Position: Main vocalist,
    lead dancer, sub rapper,
    center, maknae

Played by:kpop
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
    Jin
    Position: Vocalist, Visual
    Played by:-Floflo Le Floo-
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
V
Position: Vocalist
Played by: Tea&Tae
╘═══════════╛
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 6 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Females || Thieves

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:25 pm

FEMALE CHARACTERS

╒═══════════╕
THIEF
Name: Min Hyunok
Played by: Tae&Tea
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
THIEF
Name: Mia King
Played by: Kpop
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
THIEF
Name: Song Jiyeon
Played by: -Floflo le floo-
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
THIEF
Name: Kira Chu
Played by: ToxicHeaven
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
THIEF
Name: Lee Eunae
Played by: starry nights.
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
THIEF
Name: Lin Song Kyu
Played by: seokie
╘═══════════╛

╒═══════════╕
THIEF
Name: Mina Kyue
Played by: ToxicHeaven
╘═══════════╛
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Role Play Information & BREAKABLE RULES

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:21 am

BREAKABLE RULES

(these rules are made to cause a little bit of drama. Feel free to break them any time lol)

1) Girl dorms and boy dorms are separated. Boy dorms are on floor 2 and girl dorms are on floor 3. You're not allowed to enter the girl or boy dorms unless given permission from an important staff member or invited by the guys/girls in the dorms

2) No running through the building

3) Don't disturb other bands while doing important things and working (e.g. dance practicing)

4) No interactions allowed unless it's breakfast time, lunch time, dinner time or free time.

5) The schedule must be followed correctly.

6) Do not tell any important information that is going on through the BigHit company to anyone
that isn't a BigHit staff member or worker

7) All important issues and problems must be reported immediately to the boss or manager.

8) No pranks allowed (doesn't apply if you're Bang PD-nim because he is sly like that c; )

9) No disrupting the staff

10) If any of the rules above are broken, you're going to the boss's office

SCHEDULE INFO

BTS

Week 1

Monday
*Free day*

Tuesday:
*Breakfast from 8:00 am to 8:35 am

*Free time: 8:35 am to 9:00 am

*Dance practice in main dance studio: 9:00 am to 9:40 am
(two minute breaks between each dance)

*Run BTS! video shooting from 9:45 am to 11:00 am

*Studio song recording & writing: 11:05 am to 12:05 pm

*Lunch: 12:05 pm to 1:10 pm

*Japan concert practice: 1:15 pm to 4:00 pm

*Free time: 4:00 to 5:00

*Dinner: 5:05 pm to 6:00 pm

*Photo-shooting: 6:05 pm to 7:20 pm

*Rest of the day off

Wednesday
*Breakfast from 8:00 am to 8:35 am

*Free time: 8:35 am to 10:00 am

*Studio song recording & writing: 10:05 am to 11:00 am

*Fan meeting in South Korea, Seoul: leave at 11:00 am
45 minute ride to the destination
Fan meeting starting at 12:00 pm
Ends at 1:00 pm
45 minute ride back to BigHit studio

*Lunch: 2:00 pm to 2:35 pm

*Free time: 2:35 pm to 3:00 pm

*Japan concert practice: 3:15 pm to 6:00 pm

*Dinner: 6:00 pm to 6:50 pm

*Rest of the day off

Thursday:
wip

Friday:
wip

Saturday:
*Free day*

Sunday:
Breakfast from 8:30 am to 9:25 am

Free time from 9:25 am to 3:00 pm

Dance practice in dance studio from 3:05 to 4:00
(3 minute breaks between each dance)

*rest of the day off*
IGOTU

Week 1

Monday
*Free day*

Tuesday:
*Breakfast from 8:00 to 8:35

*Free time: 8:35 am to 9:00 am

*Singing and rap practice in music studio: 9:00 am to 9:55 am
(three minute break between each practice)

*Dance practice in dance studio 10:00 am to 11:00 am
(five minute break between each dance)

*How to be an 'Idol' lesson in room 52: 11:05 am to 12:05 pm

*Lunch: 12:05 pm to 1:10 pm

*Free time: 1:10 pm to 3:00 pm

*Dinner: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm

rest of the day off

Wednesday

*Dance practice in dance studio: 10:05 am to 12:00 pm
(Five minute break between each dance)

*Free time: 12:00 pm to 12:25 pm

*Fitness and workout at the gym to keep fit: 12:30 pm to 1:55 pm

*Lunch: 2:00 pm to 2:50 pm

*How to be an 'Idol' lesson in room 52: 2:40 pm to 5:00

*Singing and rap practice: 5:05 to 6:10 pm

*Homework time: 6:15 pm to 7:00 pm

rest of the day off

Thursday:

*Fitness and workout at the gym to keep fit: 11:05 am to 12:55 pm

*How to be an 'Idol' lesson: 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm

*Homework time: 1:05 pm to 2:00 pm

*Lunch: 2:00 pm to 2:55 pm

rest of the day off

Friday:

*Singing and rap practice in music studio: 10:05 am to 12:00 am

Rest of the day off

Saturday:
*Free day*

Sunday:
wip
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:49 am, edited 7 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Open

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:35 am

Please post all forms on the discussion thread.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛Thieves || BTS || (CLOSED/FULL) ♛

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:00 pm

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

SONG JIYEON

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

|| Female || 20 years old || Thief || Lead vocalist, dancer and rapper||Tags: Thief group (IGOTU) ||

()______________________________________________________________

''This is the dance practice room.'' The tall man said in a monotone voice, not even glancing at the door he had passed. In fact, he didn't even stop walking. His face was a mixture of sorrow and boredom, death and annoyance. BigHit didn't pay him enough to do his job properly, so he just did whatever he was asked, but in a lazy manner. He was in front of the girls, giving them a tour of the building as Bang PD-min had requested. ''That's the studio where you write songs and stuff...'' The male with dark hair sighed, giving the door that was open just a crack a mere glance before moving further on.

The girl narrowed her dark eyes at the annoying worker, following him as he walked through the corridors of the building.
Tours were boring in general and she just wanted to get to her room, take a nap and then get to business. She was slightly pouting the whole time, her bottom lip pushed out in sign that she was feeling pretty unhappy. She just stood behind her group, constantly having to lift her head up just a tad so she'd be able to see the girls. Her sunhat wasn't helping that she couldn't see too well, but it did hide her face just a bit.

She glanced around, looking at her surroundings and then back at the girls. There was a bit of worry in her eyes, worry that they might actually get lost if this idiotic guy won't do his job properly. She already forgot most of the stuff from this... ''Tour''. But to her surprise, they reached a corner where they'd have to take a left turn. And that time, the worker simply stopped walking and he stared at the hallway where they'd take the turn.

''That's BTS's dorms. You're not allowed there unless they allow you to go in there and stuff.'' Said the worker in a dead tone, sighing deeply afterwords. ''Turning around now,'' He said, walking past the group of girls before making his way back to where they came from. A rough groan ripped out from Jiyeon's throat and she tilted her head back, closing her eyes for a few moments. They had to walk back where they came from.

She stood behind the group and followed after the girls, who were supposed to follow the staff worker. And as they all made their way down the endless corridor, the worker suddenly took a right turn. The right turn lead them to another corridor, but it was shorter. At the end of the corridor, there was a brown-painted door which the staff worker pointed at. ''Those are your dorms.
You all have a key each, or whatever. If you ever have any questions or if you need help, then don't come to me. Goodbye pets.''
And with that, the man begun to walk away with lazy steps. He was going to have a break now.

Jiyeon simply stood still, glancing at Hyunok for a few moments. Then she simply looked down, staying silent as she never really talked much. Her grip slightly tightened on her luggage as she looked back at the door. The blonde simply made her way to the door and placed her luggage down beside it, before getting her own key from the pocket of her tight, black jeans. She unlocked the door and opened it, before shoving the key back in her pocket and grabbing her luggage. Then she made her way inside the dorm, her small figure barely managing to carry her big suitcases.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

KIM SEOKJIN

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

||Male||25 years old||BTS band member||Singer, visual||Tags: Open||

()______________________________________________________________

The pink-haired man was happy. Today was Monday and they'd have a free day. How is Jin going to spend his whole day,
you might wonder? Simple. He will eat, sleep and annoy the rest of his friends with his jokes and unique behavior. This is how he'd normally spend his free time anyway, so it was nothing special. He was in the music studio right now, working on a new song. He was planning to release a solo song for himself some time, to try something new. He wanted to see the reactions of his fans, and it was quite the surprise. Usually he'd just be a bit lazy.

But lazy was mostly Min Yoongi, not Jin. In fact, that little gummy bear was the laziest thing alive sometimes. But Jin didn't judge him. They always seemed to have a packed schedule and it was no wonder Yoongi would always want to sleep. It was tiring, to do so many things in one day and then barely get time for yourself. But at the same time, it was also worth it. They'd get a lot of things done quickly in a short amount of time, which was good practice.

Jin sighed and scribbled out a few of the song lyrics that were written down on a paper, feeling a bit unhappy with some of them. Some of the lines were alright, some of them didn't make sense and others were out of place- they didn't match the song theme. He already had the beat of the song done, so he knew how it would sound like. He just had to make the lyrics, sing them and then adjust the beat. Then he'd have to add more sounds in the song, more instruments and beats and- effort. The effort was bothering him but getting a good song done would be very beneficial for him.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:21 pm

────── LIN SONG KYU

═══════════════════════════════════════════════
      IGOTU main rapper, lead dancer twenty-three female ║ tags IGOTU
        Song Kyu was not paying attention to the tour. Not until her eyes lit up at the dance practice room, despite only getting a quick glimpse at it through a crack in the door. In the past, she used her downtime to breakdance along with practicing contemporary dance. Contemporary was definitely something difficult to master but Song Kyu was proud to say she had done it. Either way, that dull sheen over her irises disappeared when she saw just how beautiful that practice room was. It was so simple— with a wall of mirror, wooden railings, and a floor with several faded scuff marks from shoes, probably from the boys.

There was no excitement coming from her after they continued on the tour. In fact, the only thing that really went through Song Kyu’s head was “Are you really being serious right now? You should be glad you haven’t been fired for a lack of enthusiasm.” However, she couldn’t say such a thing out loud, and thus she merely smiled and nodded at every room he pointed out with that monotone drawl. Lords, Song Kyu wanted so badly to sigh.

Well, that being said, Jiyeon actually had the guts to groan. There wasn’t much of an issue here but Song Kyu actually wanted to maintain the appearance of someone who was sunshine and rainbows. To keep moods up and stuff. In reality, she really just wanted to murder everyone on the spot, grab some riches, and then get the hell out of here. Idol my ass, she wanted to voice her inner thoughts. I want a burger and a boyfriend. This crap requires dieting. Why in hell would I actually diet for anyone other than myself? Entertainment companies are so needy…

By the time Song Kyu’s inner voice stopped mumbling angrily, they had reached their dorms. She was able to tune out most of what the worker said, though she couldn’t exactly forget how he said: “Goodbye, pets”. Is that what they really were now? Dolls? Puppets? Disgusting. Song Kyu felt used. The desire to finish this mission off quickly was already strengthening drastically.

────── MIN YOONGI

BTS lead rapper twenty-four male ║ tags jin
        So, what was Min Yoongi going to do on a Monday? Sleep. What did he do every day until he was chewed out by one of his bandmates? Sleep. It’s not like Yoongi ever wanted to do much aside from getting some much needed and well deserved rest and writing lyrics.

It wasn’t exactly loud in the dorm at the moment— Jin was his roommate. For that, Yoongi was grateful. Jin was the oldest and probably the best at keeping quiet out of the other six in Bangtan. Namjoon was a close second. Either way, there was this distinct scrawling noise that kept intruding his peaceful slumber. The pillows and twisted blanket shielding his ears have muted most of the nagging sound but it was still there.

Wouldn’t Jin just put down the pen if he was so frustrated over whatever he was writing? Like, take a break and eat something or chill with the maknaes (not that Yoongi himself would chill with them by choice before he was fully awake and alert in the morning. He loved the kids but they could be really rowdy. Plus, he didn’t appreciate people trying to wake him up). Yoongi flung his blanket off his torso and sat up, rubbing the grog out of his eyes before slipping off the mattress.

With dishevelled hair and a plain t-shirt half tucked into his shorts, Yoongi shuffled up behind Jin and watched over him for a while before actually saying anything.

“What’s the concept you’re writing on? I’ll see if I can help you out…” While the still-tired Min Suga didn’t actually feel like helping his hyung at the moment, he didn’t really have a choice. It didn’t seem to be too early in the morning anymore and Jin’s unrhythmic scrawling had woken him up to the point where he could no longer fall back to sleep. The lyrical style was another reason Yoongi was hesitant about actually providing assistance. He was a savage rapper. He was D boy. Jin was a vocalist with the voice of an angel— particularly someone who could sing ballads. Their solo songs for Wings really showed everyone the contrast between everyone and their musical styles. Oh well.

────── PARK JIMIN

BTS lead vocalist, main dancer twenty-two male ║ tags open
        Jimin often got up early in the morning. Whether it was because the others woke him up or if it was because he wanted to fit in some extra dance practice. Today, he was up for neither. He actually just sat up in bed, scrolling through twitter on his phone minding no one’s business but his own since it was a free day. He hadn’t paid enough attention to Hoseok’s side of the room to know if he was actually up or not.

He switched to the camera after a while, being a little too lazy at the moment to head over to a mirror. Jimin checked out his complexion, running his fingers through his hair to smooth it out, puckering his lips and scrunching his nose, watching as each muscle in his face moved on screen. It wasn’t selca time just yet— He hadn’t even gotten ready. Plus, wouldn’t it be a little weird if Hoseok caught him taking these photos? Would the Golden Hyung of Bangtan suggest for Jimin to post those photos with the caption “I woke up like this”? Was that even a Hoseok thing to do? It was more of a Jungkook thing, to be quite honest.

(okay, I’m gonna keep Jimin’s relatively shorter than the others for this first post, mainly because I don’t know what to do with him. I hope no one minds!)
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♛Thieves || BTS || (CLOSED/FULL) ♛

Postby crabodile » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:45 am

★ ★ LEE EUNAE !! ★★

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theif / IGOTU | Female | 21 years | Dancer & Vocalist | Tags: IGOTU

Eunae wondered how they were supposed to actually get around this place. The man's droning didn't help, and it made Eunae want to sleep for ten more hours, and she didn't even sleep that long on a daily basis. He was tired, she was tired, they both were tired. She glanced at the places he pointed out but none of them stuck out like a sore thumb to her, so the locations were all jumbled in her mind. Was the practice room this door or that one? No, no. That one was the practice room and the other the studio. Or was it the other way around?

Jiyeon actually groaned and Eunae snorted, attempting to muffle it in her sweatshirt sleeve as a cough. She peeked down the boy's hallway and tried her best to memorize everything. Get in, get out, get going. The whole mission made the hair on the back of her neck stick up with fear. Was this really a good idea? Yes, probably. They needed money and these boys had enough. It was fair, sort of.

They looped back to their dorms, and Eunae gripped her bag's straps tighter. As Jiyeon opened the door, Eunae slowly dropped back, not forgetting to make a face at the retreating man. After a few steps she spun around and wandered around the corner, trying to remember the way to the practice room. Just a peek, then she'd go back to the dorm.

☼☼ JUNG HOSEOK !! ☼☼

BTS | Male | 23 years | Lead Rapper & Main Dancer | Tags: Jimin

Hoseok was bored. During their time off it was always quiet and normally he could wind down and store up more energy to use at any other point in time, but right now he was restless. Jimin had surely been up for a while now, by the sound of his breathing, but Hoseok did not feel like turning over and ruining the perfect blanket cocoon he had made at some point in the morning to comfortably scroll pointlessly through his phone in.

He heard Jimin shift, and he grunted quietly while debating ruining the warmth of his blankets to see what the younger was doing. Maybe he was just scrolling through twitter or something like Hoseok was, and the perfect cocoon would be wasted. Locking his phone, the sunshine pushed it aside and sunk into the covers until they covered his chin.

"Jimin, what are you doing?" Hoseok's voice was groggy from disuse and he cleared his throat. "You been up long? Today is Monday, right?" With a worried sigh, he wiggled out of the soft blankets and sat up, propping himself against the headboard and rubbing his face, thigh buzzing as he got a notification. He turned it on and pulled down from the top, nodding to himself. "Oh, it is. Good. I knew that, I think."
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me