:.тнє ιиναѕιon.:(Invader Zim Roleplay) part 3 (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: :.тнє ιиναѕιon.:(Invader Zim Roleplay) part 3 (Accepting

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:19 pm

Germ
Germ smiles. "Ah, so this planet isn't devoid of other life. Good! My chances of finding my target just increased." He frowned "or not if he wants to keep hidden from other irkens." He gave a quick shrug. "Oh, the reason for that is simple. I love money. And folks are really willing to dish out a lot when you are the only one willing to help them. They say love what you do, and do what you love, and I'm sure I'd hate working as a guard or pilot."
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FieryKitti14 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:15 am

Keira|Species:Human|Tags:Celina

Keira walked around the city, still mostly new to her. Keira has moved here from her small town because of her dad’s work. He was an astronomer, who came here because of some strange patterns or something. What she couldn’t believe was that aliens existed. Until she came here and Dib showed her Zim’s plan (and what Zim actually looked like), she thought that aliens didn’t exist, and that all those strange patterns her dad talked about were just meteors or space junk. She sat down on a bench, laying her baseball bat down beside her. “This is all to weird,” Keira thought to herself. “How do they deal with this this stuff?” All of a sudden, she thought she saw Celina along with somebody else, and waved to her.
go check out Smitten Kittens. their kittens are adorable.
FieryKitti14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:16 am

Tak
[Tags: Germ]

“Hm. That’s a good enough reason, I suppose.” She paused, letting a short lived silence stand between them. She bit her bottom lip decisively, before drawing in a quick breathe. “..I’m Tak.” She pointed a finger to the black figure at her feet. “And this is Mimi. Although you can’t see her.” That’s the gender she decided to give her SIR Unit. She brought her gaze back to the other disguised Irken. “And you are?” She asked. She decided there was no harm in introducing themselves, since they were of the same species..

Gir
[Tags: Bit]

Gir gasped at the Female Irken. “Oooh. I’ll give you a muffin!” That was the unit’s way of apologizing. Although if Bit accepted it, she’d just be getting the chance she most likely already would’ve had to be getting a muffin that she helped to cook.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:24 am

(Hey! SOrry for not replying sooner I have been working this whole weekend and I'll have to work later, too :( )
Bit shrugged. "that works." She said and pat Gir on the head. "Are we making muffins or biscuits?"

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:07 am

Tak

“Hm. That’s a good enough reason, I suppose.” She paused, letting a short lived silence stand between them. She bit her bottom lip decisively, before drawing in a quick breathe. “..I’m Tak.” She pointed a finger to the black figure at her feet. “And this is Mimi. Although you can’t see her.” That’s the gender she decided to give her SIR Unit. She brought her gaze back to the other disguised Irken. “And you are?” She asked. She decided there was no harm in introducing themselves, since they were of the same species..

Gir

Gir fell into a rare silence, his small antannea drooping in thought. He didn’t want to choose.. “Mashed potatoes! Nonono, both!” He decided, clenching his hands into fists in excitement.

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Germ
Germ gave a big smile. "The name's Germ, and I'm glad to meet you. If you need any help, give me a call." He handed her a small business card. "And I mean any help at all." He gave he her a wink.
"I would like to know, how many others are there like us? And where would I find them? Chances are my target will be with them. Hold on! I actually have a picture of him, since you're not a human I don't have to keep his species a secret."
He handed he the picture he had, making sure, with a brush of his finger, he was showing it to her the right side up. The picture looked to be very old and low quality. There was a group of young Irkens, nearly smeets that took the group photo together. They were all smiling, except for one, the one who was circled in red. He had, as Germ had described, a red an blue eye, red and blue marks came down from his eyes like strange tear marks and his antennae were short and frizzy.
"You recognize him at all? I've been told he could've changed his appearance, this is the only picture of him and he was young at that time."
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:44 am

Tak

“Alright. Nice to meet you too, Germ.” Tak took the card gingerly into her hand, staring at it curiously. “All I know is that there are quite a bit of other Irkens on this planet. They shouldn’t be spread to far apart from here. But I have never actually tried to search for them, so I’m unsure where any are.” she admitted, smiling sheepishly. “But I don’t have much to give you if I were to ever use this card.” She warned, changing the subject before turning to store it in her Pak. Her gaze followed back to Germ, and then the picture he pulled out. She took the photo from him gently, bringing it up close to herself to study it. “Hm. He looks interesting.” She commented, surprised that an Irken could’ve actually looked like that. “Are those contacts or something? And no, I haven’t seen any Irken like this ever. But I can keep an eye out.” She offered, handing the photo back to Germ.

Gir

Gir fell into a rare silence, his small antannea drooping in thought. He didn’t want to choose.. “Mashed potatoes! Nonono, both!” He decided, clenching his hands into fists in excitement.

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:41 am

Smol Birb wrote:Zay
Zay nodded, "doughnut shop sounds good." She said, "I will have the stun guns and doughnuts ready by then." As she was sitting on her porch, she saw Lee walk up. She smiled and gave a wave, but didn't say anything as she was on the phone.

Wire
Wire looked over to Scroon unexpectedly when the knock came. Scroon stared back, there was a silent war for a few minutes before Wire let out an angry "Fine, I'll get it." and slid off the couch. He turned on his disguise and shot another glare at Scroon, who already activated his disguise. Wire opened the door, "Yeah, what do you...Oh." His one good eye widened "Lee, and ARK, it's been a while."

(Sorry for the late reply... I'll do better about replying I promise!)

Lee smiled and waved back at Zay, happy to see her again. "Yeah. That's for sure." she replied. She wondered about Bit and Zim but decided not to ask at the moment. "What has everyone been up to?" she asked, antennas twitching in curiousity from under her hat.

ARK waved at Wire. "Hi!" he squealed excitedly.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Celina~ I sat on the roof of my base. "Its so hard for me to make friends." I said to myself. "Its just because people don't trust me because I used to be a cyber criminal." I said to myself.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw Kung Fu Panda 4 and loved it Call me whatever Image Silver Wolf from Honkai Star Rail Pic, not mine. 46 days till Miku Expo 24
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:11 am

Zay & Wire
Zay got up after putting her phone away "Hey Lee, sorry I have work to do." She pushed past Wire and set up her desk with an old prototype for some sort of weapon and a collection of spare parts.
"Did you get an order? It's been a while since we've had one of those." Wire asked her from over his shoulder. She didn't respond.
"Sorry, I guess she's too much in the 'zone,' she won't be much for conversation." He said to Lee and stepped to the side. "How about you come in, get comfortable, turn off your disguise is you want."

Germ
Germ shrugged "'Well, if you see anything, you have my number now." He said with smile. Germ shrugged. "I have no idea. All I know is that what he looked like. You'd think He would stand out more." Germ let out a chuckle, it sounded... tired. "I have been looking for this guy for a decade, hopping from planet to planet; this planet is my last hope to find him, yet no one has any idea who he is, or was."
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me