:.тнє ιиναѕιon.:(Invader Zim Roleplay) part 3 (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

:.тнє ιиναѕιon.:(Invader Zim Roleplay) part 3 (Accepting)

Postby Rooster Cult » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:09 pm

тнey're coмιng..

Part three of тнє ιиναѕιon is a go! I contacted the original owner, Mr. Unlucky and they are letting me manage and remake the new thread. They are still the owner though. //Most everything here was just copied from the old thread.
If you were not in the original roleplay, don't worry and come on in. We can put you in easily.

A ǫᴜɪᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ...

Much to Irken Invader Zim's distaste, several Irkens were sent to Earth for various reasons. After various..interesting events, there became a divide between the group of Irkens, despite them being the same species. While some of them agreed to help Zim(although he will still insist he works alone and that this planet is his!), others decided to rebel against him and the Irken Empire with Dib and a few other humans. Will you be saving Earth and taking down the Irken Empire, or will you be staying loyal to Irkens and taking part in the destruction of the planet known as Earth?

ʀᴜʟᴇs

[o] No power-playing. If it's not your character, please do not try to control them.
[o] Fan characters are great, encouraged even!
[o] All of the rules of Chicken Smoothie apply, of course.
[o] Please treat everyone with respect.
[o] It doesn't really matter to me too much how much you write per post, but please do attempt to at least make one sentence. I understand if it's hard sometimes, we all have days where we can't write a whole lot. Just try to make a post people can make a good reply to, because it can be hard to respond to small sentences like 'she smiled' and other things to that effect. Thank you! (:

ғᴏʀᴍ

(sidenote: if you were in part one of this roleplay, please re-submit your character form! it helps me organize things! thank you!!)
Name -
Code: Select all
Nicknames(if any) -
Species -
Looks(Please provide a picture or a description) -
Personality -
Gender -
If Irken, do you have a SIR unit? If so, what's its name? -
Other -[/size]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
Please repost all your original characters and I will put them here. There were so many unused ocs it was starting to get hard to manage.

Zim - mr unlucky
Dib - Smol Birb
Red Tallest - Smol Birb
Purple Tallest - --galaxy
Invader Tak-Honey bee
Gir-Honey bee

--Ocs--

Zay- Smol Birb
Wire- Smol Birb
Scroon- Smol Birb
Jed- Smol Birb
Lov- Smol Birb
Atlas- Smol Birb
Germ- Smol Birb
Celina- KyokoKirigiri
Bit- --galaxy
Seth Sebastian- --galaxy
Pow- --galaxy
Invader Lee - tropicalpeacock
Invader Trix - tropicalpeacock
ARK - tropicalpeacock
LAP - tropicalpeacock

sixx - nygma.
Keira - FieryKitti14
Last edited by Rooster Cult on Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:27 am, edited 7 times in total.
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: :.тнє ιиναѕιon.:(Invader Zim Roleplay) part 3 (Accepting

Postby Rooster Cult » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:30 pm

disguise
All art by me

Nicknames(if any) - Zay
Species - Irken
Personality - Zay has what is called Borderline Personality Disorder. This makes her very unstable in her emotions and self image. She copes with by being as loud and and as falsely confident as possible. She acts almost violent if someone comments on any of her features she might be a little insecure about, this includes her height, and her blood red eyes (which are always covered in order to keep people from making comments). She is in no way sensitive to other people though, making offensive comments on them or mocking them as much as she wants, just to make herself laugh. Because of her outputting nature, she is very clingy and very dependent on the people around her (which is also another side effect of the disorder). She feels that at any moment the people in her life will disappear forever and has been known to almost instantly form one sided bonds with almost anyone. Despite her anger issues, it is actually quite hard to get on her "bad side." Her usual angry outbursts never end in grudges and are forgotten in seconds. If someone does happen to really annoy her, she will use them almost as a toy, playing overly cruel childish pranks on them that are, at the least not fatal. If someone does actually get on her bad side, which is honestly very rare, she is known to carry a grave along with many quite serious death threats to the grave.
History - Zay was always considered "defective." She was short, had wrong colored eyes, and her pak is barely even works anymore. She somehow made due, however, as she proved herself to be a genius inventor. because of this the Tallest kept her around, while a bit of a loose cannon, she still proved to be very valuable in providing the latest technology and weapons. These very inventions usually would seem to malfunction in dangerous ways, in which Zay always would complain about it being the unreliable factory worker's faults and if they just followed her revolutionary design perfectly there would be no problems. Somehow, the Tallest never question her after that. They also have no idea how much of a presence she has on the black market, making any sort of custom devices without any questions for their purposes. They do not know how much she hates them, or the entire empire, or how she lives her entire life planning their demise.
Gender - Female
art by me
His name is Wire, he is a mostly damaged robot, who was a very old model and has mostly rusted. She found him in the garbage and was able to repair him. He had been an elite model and given to the now retired invader- Scroon. After being destroyed in an act of defiance he was decommissioned and thrown away.

He is easily angered and usually very broody, claiming to only stay with Zay because he owes her for fixing him. He is usually annoyed at how she treats him, sometimes acting derogatory towards him since he is a robot who was probably made for servant labor to begin with. She acts like he is little toy who she can experiment on as much as she wants, while Wire does usually complain, he doesn't resist, as all the changes she makes on him do help him; though he will never admit it. When it comes down to it, he really does care for Zay and doesn't mind her mildly manipulative nature.
Other - Zay is a rebel and completely against the irken empire

art by me
Name - Scroon
Nicknames(if any) -
Species - Irken
Personality - Scroon used to be an invader (a good one at that) so he is ruthless. he doesn't like to kill but he won't hesitate if he has to. he isn't a coward and doesn't believe in sacrifices that much, but he will take one to save a friend. he is a good liar, a tribute necessary for an invader, and bluffs ALOT. he shares a bit of a personality with Wire, but doesn't complain as much. when he reflects on the past, he gets a bit depressed and has feelings of guilt.
History - since Scroon is tall, he was loved by the tallest, he became an invader and conquered the planet now known as foodcourtia in 3 days. the tallest were so proud they gave him practically anything he wanted. he wanted a way to live forever and the tallest injected his PAK with Bio Drones. (for all those that haven't watched Doctor who, those are microscopic robots that heal people when they get hurt, and even death is something they can heal easily.) Scroon went on a few more invasions and had such good luck that he decided he would try the planet of cyborgs. they gave him WIR, but sadly that mission ended with WIR having his head blown in and a retreat. Scroon wanted to fix WIR and retire from invasions, but the tallest threw WIR away and sent Scroon to the planet Dirt for janitorial duties as punishment for retreating. but when it comes to technology and directions, Scroon is a pathetic loser. so he SOMEHOW landed on planet earth in which he was found out by a human that looked like Dib's father. He sent out a bunch of distress calls, describing his attacker, but the tallest ignored him. he used the self-destruct button, but of course he can’t die like that. So after around, oh 3-5 years later, he woke up again and stole one of Zim’s ships without Zim noticing, and returned to Irk. He descised himself and called himself Sev, he used the voice changer (shown on FBI warning of doom) so no one would recognize him, he became an irken elite and bought a human holographic disguise in case he ever came back to earth.
One of the pit falls of having Bio Drone in his PAK is he can’t live for more than 2 minutes without his PAK. (idk why that must’ve been a glitch don’t ask me)
Gender - Male
If Irken, do you have a SIR unit? If so, what's its name? He is Wire's true master, but Wire doesn't recognize anyone as his master
Other -

Clothes designed by me, rest designed By Vulx Butt, art by me
name -Jed
Nicknames(if any) - nope
Species - irken
Personality - Jed is highly sarcastic, if you ask him a question, it's rare that he answers serious. he is really trustworthy, yet he can seem the exact opposite. he's kind and will listen to anything you have to say, he loves to talk, but has the right balance of talking and listening.
History - Jed was always an average irken, he had no really huge God given talents, and was just a bit above average on practically everything. he was just a bit more defective than Tak, and the Tallests knew this, so they watched him closely. he got a job on the massive and did a lot of different part time jobs on there. he met Zay one day, after she made Bit and before she found WIR, when Zay was running from a bunch of guards after she talked smack Tallest and slapped a twinkie out of Red's hand. he helped her escape and they quickly became good friends ( Zay once had a HUGE crush on him). Jed once actually got Zay to make his pak even more defective. he was spying on the Tallest and massive when he was found out. no one believed the guard who ratted Jed out, but the irkens in the massive kept a really close watch on him after that. unable to leave, Jed sent out a letter to Zay asking her for help. a few minutes after sending the letter, he was found out and taken to an Existence Evaluation Trial, and was condemned as guilty. Zay had done something to his pak to keep the memories of spying hidden. so since he was only defective, and hadn't even tried to hurt the Irken empire from what the Tallest could see, he was only sent to the dungeon. Jed still had, luckily, a gun from when he had worked as a guard. so, using gunpowder from his gun and parts from his pak (this made him the most defective irken in the universe), Jed made a bomb and blew the cell door to bits. he escaped and tried to find Zay.
Gender - male
Other -

art and character design by Glowing Galaxies
Name - Lov
Nicknames(if any) - because his name is pronounced Love, he is often called that
Species - Irken
Personality - Lov is a strict and easily angered Irken. He doesn't care for friendships or taking time off, his life revolves around his job and that is it. He also is quite arrogant, despite being quite young and extremely short, as he thinks of himself as more intelligent than anyone. He often talks very fast and rambles, he will also say the same thing in a few different ways before saying "etcetera, etcetera" and drifting off. He is blunt and never sugar coats or beats around the bush, this makes him frustrating and annoying, but he really couldn't care less
Gender - male
If Irken, do you have a SIR unit? If so, what's its name? - he has none to speak of.
Other -

Art by me
Name - Atlas
Species - Obviously he is a moth An irken, but he will never admit it
Personality - Atlas is a pure child. He acts like an Otherkin but to an extreme. He believes himself to be a moth and will not accept being called anything else, to the extent of yelling out "and moth!" anytime the tallest addressed irkens as irkens. Due to this a lot of irkens, especially the tallest, are constantly annoyed by him. He lives his life exploring the cosmos trying to find a way to become a literal moth.
Gender - Male
Other -

Clothes designed by me, rest designed By Vulx Butt, art by me
Name - Germ
Species - Irken
Personality - Germ is someone who is driven by money. He will do anything, literally anything, for the right price. Because of that, he is a bountyhunter. Germ can usually only be contacted through the black market as he has been asked to do many illegal things. He is known by his peers to be total trash, and barely anyone knows how he acquires his wealth, as he i quite rich.
Gender - Male
Other - He is blind.
Last edited by Rooster Cult on Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:03 am

Name - Celina X
Nicknames(if any) - Celina
Species -Irken Hunter
Looks(Please provide a picture or a description) -
(Normal no guitar)

Celina's battle outfit her hair becomes short blonde hair and her eyes become blue, her outfit becomes a short top with armor on the arms, then a short skirt shows up it has armor on her legs. and evil
Personality - Clever,mysterious, keeps to herself, fighter, and does her own thing
Gender - Female
If Irken, do you have a SIR unit? If so, what's its name? - None she has powers tech magic, hacking and changing into her battle outfit
Other - She has a Nintendo switch and she used to be a really good cyber criminal but she doesn't do that anymore. Waring if you do make Celina mad she might hack into your system she'll only do it if you make her mad enough. Celina likes to play games with the Irken she's going after she thinks its fun
Age~17
Faceclaim~Seira Otoshiro from Aikatsu![/size]
Last edited by KyokoKirigiri on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:59 am

*licks new thread* mmmmmmm tasty.
Do I gotta put in a form for Purple Tallest?
*licks new thread* mmmmmmm tasty.
Marking for soon. I will be playing Bit, Seth, Purple Tallest, and my new oc Pow
I lied I'm gonna submit my forms now even tho i haven't gotten anything done with hw lolol

By me, good lord i need to re draw her soon
Nicknames(if any) -
Bit! Just Bit.

Species -
Irken, but she was originally a doughnut

Personality -
Bit is very sweet and soft, like a doughnut. She is clever and can often find solutions to difficult problems. Despite this, Bit is quite naiive and couldn't believe anyone would ever have any negative intentions or motives.

Gender -
Doughnut gender (She/her pronouns)
Jk jk Bit's a girl

Bit is not actually an invader, so she doesn't have a SIR unit.

Other -
Bit was originally a trashcan full of doughnuts, but was zapped with a special gun of Zay's making and was turned into an Irken. Bit was only slightly larger than a smeet when she was made, and hasnt grown much since. As such, she is less than three feet tall and is shorter than most SIR units. Bit was trying to become an invader, but was doing miserably in the program. So miserably, that instead of just failing her, The Tallests decided to just "send her to be apprenticed to a REAL invader." Basically, Bit was sent to Earth to get out of the Tallest's antennae under the rouse that she would be Zim's apprentice
[/size]

Art by me, design my Miss. Scei (but they may have changed their username by now)

Nicknames(if any) -
Seth Sebastian

Species -
Fox Kenomomimi idk how to spel it lol

Personality -
Maybe it's his ears, or maybe he's just naturally shy, but Seth has never really fit in with others. He gets nervous around other humanoids and then stumbles over his words, making him more nervous. There are very few types of people he can be comfortable around. The few who Seth is comfortable around he tends to be very clingy to. Seth often gets jealous when his friends hang out with people besides him, and occasionally threatens to find new friends, but both parties know that he probably wouldn't even if he could.

Seth has better luck socializing with animals. They tend to gravitate to him, probably because of his non-threatening nature. Seth likes animals because they accepting to him and don't make fun of him or think he's weird when he trips over his words. Seth especially connects to dogs and birds the most. Being part fox, dogs seem to realize that he is similar to them and accept them into their packs more easily than they might others. Birds, however, seem to love him, and no one can really tell why. Seth loves birds back. He loves how social and colourful they are, their soft feathers, and their cheerful songs (or squawks). Seth almost envies birds and their abilities.

Gender -
Dood

He's no sir unit

Other -
I'm reasdy for the oltimate scronching[/size]

by mah good dood Smol Birb thanks Bruh
Nicknames(if any) -
Pow (pronounced Poe)

Species -
Irken

Personality -
Easily excitable and friendly. Tends to be overenthusiastic. Pow is very adventurous and will try anything once- and I mean anything (wink wonk).

Gender -
Female

NAh, Bruh

Other -
Pow is kind of the black sheep of a very powerful family of Irken Nobility. Her skin condition (whatever the irken equivilant of vitiligo is) makes her family ashamed of her. She is often not invited to any function the family attends. In fact, as Pow was growing up she was sent to many different schools across the galaxy. These far away schools gave Pow her taste for adventure. Now she uses her family's money to travel across the galaxy, meet new people, and try new things.

she also single and ready 2 mingle[/size]

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:43 am

(everyone accepted
you don't need to repost the cannon character forms if you are already recognized as playing them (which is under characters) but OCs yes because everyone knows the main information for cannon characters)
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sperophim » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:46 am

{Neat dude when can we start my bro my dude my pal}

Sperophim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:52 am

(lets wait for at least one more person to join. ^///^)
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Grey Stuff » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:25 am

Art was Created by and Belongs to Teekl (me)
This Form is a WIP

Name: Cole
Nicknames: Just
Monika Cole.
Species: Irken
Personality:
SIR unit? Negative.
Other:
The Grey Stuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:26 am

(Fine with me.)
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:36 am

(Yo! I hope my forms are ok. I will add pictures when I can if thats cool!)
Name - Invader Lee
Nicknames(if any) - Nothing in particular. Just Lee really
Species - Irken
Looks(Please provide a picture or a description) - Regular Irken uniform except her stripes are grey, not black. She is a little bit taller then Zim and her pack has one black dot on it. She also has curly antennas and her eyes are dark pink.
Personality - Determined and doesn't think always before she acts. She is nice to friends and loves to fight. Also, easily hyper and fierce.
Gender - Female
If Irken, do you have a SIR unit? If so, what's its name? - ARK
Other - She likes snacks and Irkens and dislikes Humans and water

Name - Invader Trix
Nicknames(if any) - Nothing in particular. Just Trix really.
Species - Irken
Looks - Curly Antena, PAK no spots, medium height, regular Irken uniform, and her eyes are purple.
Personality - Kind, Short tempered, sneaky, cunning, nice, understanding
Gender - Female
If Irken, do you have a SIR unit? If so, what's its name? - LAP
Other - She likes fighting, snacks, and victory and dislikes losing, loud noises and bugs

Name - ARK
Nicknames - Just ARK
Species - SIR unit
Looks - Like a regular SIR with purple eyes, antenna tip, shoulder blades, and chest plate. Where GIR has blue he has purple.
Personality - Obedient and happy yet hyper and crazy at times as well as sneaky and intelligent.
Gender - Male
If Irken, do have a SIR unit? If so, what's it's name? - He is a SIR Unit.
Other - ARK has super speed, and a built in freeze and heat ray as well as other weapons a SIR unit would have

Name - LAP
Nicknames - Just LAP
Species - SIR Unit
Looks - Like a regular SIR with light blue eyes, antenna tip, shoulder blades and chest plate. Where GIR has blue he has light blue.
Personality - Hyper, obedient, playful
Gender - Male
If Irken, do have a SIR unit? If so, what's it's name? - He is a SIR Unit
Other - He has typical SIR unit weaponary

Name - BOLT
Nicknames - Just BOLT
Species - SIR Unit
Looks - Like a regular SIR with green eyes, antenna tip, shoulder blades, and chest plate. Where GIR has blue he has green.
Personality - Agressive, protective, gruff, loyal. He's nice to the people he trusts.
Gender - Male
If Irken, do have a SIR unit? If so, what's it's name? - He is a SIR Unit
Other - He likes Irkens and snacks but dislikes humans

Name - Kristin
Nicknames - Nothing in particular. Just Kristin
Species - Human
Looks - Medium height with short, brown hair, and green eyes. Usually see wearing a black shirt balck T-shirt with a skull and cross bone on it and blue jeans.
Personality - Agressive, short tempered, just plain mean, he's shy around girls (although he doesn't like to admit it. Tough but tries to act tougher than he actually is at times and can put up a good fight. He hates Irkens and aliens, and can be ruthless and a trouble maker. He can be nice to his friends and those he likes even sensitive but usually not that sensitive.
Gender - Male
If Irken, do have a SIR unit? If so, what's it's name? - He does not have a SIR unit
Other - He likes alien hunting, fights, electronics, toys, astronomy and his basement and dislikes Irkens, aliens, bossy people/aliens, and being told what to do. He also carries around a knife and is pretty good with weapons and at fighting. He is a sucker for sweets, can get distracted by shiny objects, and (although he won't admit it) is afraid of heights.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me