Supernatural Roleplay | Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Supernatural Roleplay | Accepting

Postby χaphan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:07 pm

- A Supernatural Roleplay -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Welcome to this Supernatural Roleplay
Vampires, werewolves, dragons and even unicorns lives in our world
Some people that call themselves Hunters are making sure that those creatures
stays in the shadows but more and more of the creatures are showing up
Will the hunters be able to stand their ground against the creatures?
Link to the Discussion thread
Last edited by χaphan on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:21 am, edited 6 times in total.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Rules

Postby χaphan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:11 pm

- The Rules -
All of tess's rules apply. If you have not read them, please do so
✣ You are allowed to have as many characters you can handle
✣ You can have both canon and OC characters
✣ Please do not swear. Saying thing like "Hell" & "Damn" are okay
✣ No perfect characters or powerplaying
✣ Please be respectful and remember to have fun!
Last edited by χaphan on Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Members

Postby χaphan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:12 pm

- The Members -
Melinda Rawligan | Hunter/Witch/Psychic | OC
Sherry Walker | Hunter | OC
Blake michael eldredge | Hunter | OC
Silas zackery madej | Skinwalker [ dalmatian ] | OC
Rose Ridgewood | Hunter | OC
Cameron Robinson | Demon | OC

Gabriel aka The Trickster aka Loki | Archangel | Canon
Odessa Amador | Nephilim | OC
Alexander Bradley | Vampire | OC
Noah Smith | Vampire | OC
Dean Winchester | Hunter | Canon
Tabbris Caelum | Angel | OC
Morgan Crowe | Hunter | OC
Kaesy Aurora Conlon | Nephilim | OC
Mickey Sinclair | Werewolf | OC
Kennedy James Gilinsky | Hunter | OC
Skylar Rodriguez | Hunter | OC
Winslow Bachler | Demon | OC
Jay Williams | Beginner hunter | OC
Zahhak | Demon | OC
✣ Adimus | Angel | OC
✣ Annabelle Naomi Atkinson | Hunter | OC
✣ Elaine | Demon | OC
Kailan | Angel | OC
Kyla Giles | Werewolf/Hunter | OC
Dixie Iswell | Hunter | OC
Castiel | Angel | Canon
Michael | Archangel | Canon
Dakota Róg | Familiar | OC
Seke Young | Hunter | OC
Lincoln Halcomb | Witch | OC
katelyn arizona carlisle | pheonix | OC
Kich Monaghan | Fallen angel | OC
Esme Marabella Stirling | Human | OC
Taryn Shae Strother | shapeshifter | OC
Sam Winchester | Hunter | Canon
Irradeyh | Angel | OC
Dalariah/Coyote | Archangel/Demon hybrid | OC
Luna Marie Prescott | Witch | OC
Jace Logan Childers | Kitsune | OC

Last edited by χaphan on Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:10 pm, edited 33 times in total.
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Supernatural Roleplay | Open

Postby χaphan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:43 am

Open and accepting
Remember to post your form in the discussion thread
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Supernatural Roleplay | Accepting

Postby χaphan » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:41 am

xMelinda Rawliganxxxxx tagged :: n/axxxxx location :: motelxxxxx feeling :: tiredxxxx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mel closed the door to her motel room with a small click. The noise echoed in the empty room and the sigh she let out afterwards did the same. "Finally some peace and quiet" she then mumbled to herself as she ran a hand through her hair. But she knew what she had to do before she could really relax on the motel bed. She walked over to the small table and dumped her bag onto it. She opened the bag and pulled out four other smaller bag, hex bags in fact. She quickly checked each one of them to make sure they did what they were supposed to - hide her from other beings. She left a bag in each corner of the small room, before falling onto the bed with a satisfying sound. Mel had just gotten home from a poltergeist job, it had taken most of the night to do, so she was a bit burned out but she knew all that she would need was a couple of hours of sleep and that's what she did, went to sleep - didn't even bother to change out of her working clothes...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WasteChase666 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Noah turned the page on his book and placed his bookmark into the folds of the page. He then set it to his side and looked to the driver's seat, seeing his partner in crime driving and softly singing to the rock music on the car radio. He smiled a little and turned his head to the window, watching as
all the cars and trees passed by. Noah reached into his backpack and got out his camera, he focused the lense and got some pictures of the scenery as they drove. They were on their way to Utah to check out a lead on some possible demons. As usual, Noah did all the research and left the fighting/killing part to Alex. After a few hours of driving they finally made it to their destination. Alex got them a hotel, and went on his way to find out more information on the demons. Noah sat down on his bed and pulled out his laptop, he set it on his lap and started to look up more about what was going on in the town.
WasteChase666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyunjinnie » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Alexander (Alex) ~ Vampire ~ Hunter ~ Location: local diner ~ Tags: Noah (always open)

Alex sighed as he sat down at a booth in a local diner before ordering a coffee that would end up sitting on the table untouched. He had just finished interviewing the neighbors of a murder victim which was their possible demon case. Annoyingly he couldn't get into the victims house with so many people around at the time, so now he was here at a busy diner of a small town just hoping to hear something that could help him with this case as he waited for night time to come around.

The vampire watched as a nice waitress named, Barbra, set down his coffee in front of him with a polite smile on his face as he thanked her. Alex held the cup of coffee closer to him automatically as if it would bring him comfort. If this had been four years ago then the cup of coffee would have brought him much comfort, but now it just made him uneasy as soon as he smells it. Of course he misses drinking it though. He missed many foods and drinks that he used to love and even the ones he hated. Now he was stuck with strictly feeding from stolen blood bags or any poor innocent animal whenever they didn't have any bags left. Alex had a constant fear of snapping one day and killing some random innocent human every time he went somewhere. Part of him wished for some hunter to come along and put him out of this misery, but he loved hunting the supernatural and saving people whenever he could. That and he couldn't leave behind his best friend Noah, who was like a brother to Alex. Of course Alex was glad that he had Noah, but he often blames himself for not killing that nest of vampires sooner and letting Noah's life get ruined as well. He hated that he dragged the poor boy into the world of the supernatural and always wished that things had ended better that night.

Pushing the cup of coffee aside as he took his sunglasses off, Alex realized he had forgotten to call Noah after the interviews he had done. Rubbing his eyes as he tried to ignore the brightness, he quickly pulled his cellphone out and called his vampire friend. "Hey man. I just finished the interviews. I'm at some diner now, trying to listen for anything odd since I couldn't check out the house. You can come look at it with me later if you're up to it. Any leads on your end?" Alex rubbed the back of his neck as he began to really feel how irritated his skin was feeling from being in the sunlight for too long. This was one of the more annoying parts of being a vampire because the sunlight exposer felt like a bad sunburn if exposed to it for too long. Hunting at night was a must do type of thing for him, but usually research like interviews were done during the day time like normal people. Alex just wished that he had covered his skin better, but wearing a suit and then more layers over that to avoid the light wouldn't look very normal.
Hyunjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:01 am

Tabbris Caelum
Male|Angel
Tagged: Open.
Tabbris walked down the street, in a fairly good mood - he rarely wasn't. Just recently - perhaps an hour ago - he'd healed up a terminally ill child in the hospital. He couldn't understand why other angels would allow for anyone, especially a child, to have to live in pain, and not even get to live out their life in full. That, he thought, was cruel, and if by healing those people meant that he was irritating the other angels, then so be it. He knew that it was dangerous to do as well, though, because those healings meant that it could get picked up on by hunters, or the angels, and he could get tracked down. He'd rather not let that happen.
Soon, he stepped into a diner, deciding to get something to eat. He didn't have to eat, but he wanted to, and he had the money. Granted it was money that he materialised from... somewhere. He wasn't sure where. Maybe some poor person was wondering where their ten dollar bill went from their purse right now or something. Oh well. He sat down at a booth, and ordered himself a waffle with bacon and maple syrup, and also a coffee. He thought that coffee was disgusting, but he thought that most people drank it and pretended to like it anyway - so that was exactly what he was going to be doing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WasteChase666 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:19 am

Noah ~ Vampire ~ Hunter ~ Location: Hotel Room ~ Tags: Alex (always open)

Noah scrolled through multiple websites trying to figure out what was happening in this town. So far, four people have died in strange ways and no one knew why. Noah sighed as he closed his laptop and layed down in the bed. He tried thinking of what else this could be. He didn't know alot about the Supernatural world but he picked up a decent amount of information through the years. Alex knew more and had more experience than him, so he always tries to take notes and listen to his friend when he talks about things that involve Supernatural creatures. Just as Noah picked up his phone to call his hunting partner, Alex started calling him. Noah chuckled and answered it. “I haven't been able to find much of anything yet, a neighbor of one of the victims reported seeing black eyes, but he's also like eighty years old so i'm not sure if we can believe that.:” He said as he paced around the hotel room. “You know... It could possibly be ghost possession?” Noah suggested, unsure of his theory. “I'll just meet back up with you and we can try and figure this out together.” Noah said as he peeked through the hotel room curtains, he groaned, seeing how bright the sun was shining outside.
WasteChase666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zambo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:52 am

Rose Ridgewood | 23 | Female | Hunter | Location ;; Gas station| Tagged ;; Open

Rose parked her car into number two gas pump and shifted her key downward to turn off her car . Opening the car to her car she stood up and tossed her heavy hunting jacket over he shoulders. The air was cold , she could see her hot breath whisk into the air as she exhaled the now warm air . Rubbing her hands together she went to the back seat of her car to grab her knife which she slid away into the sleeve of her jacket. “Just in case” she mummered before also grabbing a container of what appeared to be regular water , but holy water . Walking up to the gas station she opened the front door as a gust of heat satisfyingly hit her icy face . Giving a small wave to the man behind the counter who welcomed her to the small gas station “Thanks” she spoke before going down to the pastry aisle . As soon as she began scanning she saw exactly what she wanted , a zebra cake “There you are said chuckling and reaching for it . She then made her way to the drinks to decide what she was going to wash her baby Down with .

Cameron Robinson | 22 | Male | Demon | Location ;; A smal Bar | Tagged ;; Open

Cameron walked into a small bar acting what he thought was fairly normal . The clicking of his shoes beneath him as he made his way to a tall red stool . Hopping up onto the stool he raised 2 fingers in a motion for two whiskeys . “Yes sir” he spoke as the man behind the counter held up the ice cold drink he had motioned for . He reached for the bottle and nodded his head down in thanks before popping the top off and chugging it down . Burping after his thirty quencher he sighed and chuckled “Hit the spot” he said humorlu
    Just A tired highschool student
    Hello Im Koivae , Call me koi for short
    Gaming , Cosplaying , Writer/Artist & Rollerskater

Image | Image | Image | Image
zambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me