Hogwarts romance||closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should there be a dance or ball of some type?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Uh idrc
25%
[Blank]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Hogwarts romance||open plz join

Postby doc . » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:11 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
D E L M O N DxxxC O N A G H E R
──────────── [ " This thing ain't on auto-pilot, son! " ] ──
He/Him _ Gryffindor _ Form _ 18 _ Bicurious _
Tags: Eshne

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

He walked somewhat silently until the other brought up tinkering. He silently thanked the other while stepping inside the great hall and moving to wait for him before continuing on
"No... no ah mean like actually makin' machines work.. an electrical stuff." he answered while shaking his head
"Like engineerin'.. I'm an engineer of sorts. Ya give me something that don't work and I'll do my best to fix it."
He watched the large man before moving to sit down at a table
"Serenity really liked what I made. I built a large.. workin'.. model of a unicorn for her.."
He lowered his head a little and rubbed the back of his neck
"She only got ta see it work once.."
_

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
M I C KxxxM U N D Y
──────────── [ " I'm ready when you are " ] ───
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 18 _ Pansexual
Tags: x
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

He was slightly disappointed the conversation with Redd didn't go longer, it seemed she no longer wished to talk to him. It was fine, people sooner or later no longer wished to talk and he was left alone to do his own things. It was dangerous for him to be alone at times, he would often go off alone in the halls looking for something to do or go to many of his classes silent and headed for the back of the class as per usual.
Today he was a little more quiet than usual as he sat outside a normal tree, underneath the canopy as he held many papers in his hands from recent classes.
He was squinting a little and sighed before shaking his head and putting them aside, seemingly fed up with whatever he was dealing with the man rubbed his face after taking his glasses off and leaned back against the trunk of the tree within the shade
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 17 _ Heterosexual
Tags: Saffron
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He raised an eyebrow and wondered why someone would inform the headmaster about something like that. He didn't get it and shook his head
"Alright well.. if you wanna go somewhere else to talk anytime.. let me know."
He watched her and slid his hands in his pockets
"I'm around here most often but it looks like you're busy."
He didn't want to interrupt her going back to her common room, but it really was nice to talk to someone for a little while
He stayed silent and he tilted his head a bit before taking a step forwards
"You sure.. you're okay? You uh.. you don't look too good..."
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 am

Jessie Vaughn Lupin | Male | Ravenclaw | Tags: Jazzy
He had stood in one spot silently, waiting for Jazzy to return, not moving at all. When she returned, and they started walking, he heard her ask something, so he glances over. “You already did” he laughs slightly “Yeah, go ahead. What would you like?”
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AstralAlignment » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:10 am

Saffron White

Slytherin, 17, She/Her, Bisexual

Tags: None

Saffron was taken aback by his last comment. Not many people care about her physical health.
"Really, I'm fine." She said. "Just freaked out. It's not the first time I've seen something like that. I can show you sometime, but I gotta go."
She turned around to rush to her common room, but her legs gave out. She muttered a curse.
AstralAlignment

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:34 pm

He walked somewhat silently until the other brought up tinkering. He silently thanked the other while stepping inside the great hall and moving to wait for him before continuing on
"No... no ah mean like actually makin' machines work.. an electrical stuff." he answered while shaking his head
"Like engineerin'.. I'm an engineer of sorts. Ya give me something that don't work and I'll do my best to fix it."
He watched the large man before moving to sit down at a table
"Serenity really liked what I made. I built a large.. workin'.. model of a unicorn for her.."
He lowered his head a little and rubbed the back of his neck
"She only got ta see it work once.."
_

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
M I C KxxxM U N D Y
──────────── [ " I'm ready when you are " ] ───
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 18 _ Pansexual
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

He was slightly disappointed the conversation with Redd didn't go longer, it seemed she no longer wished to talk to him. It was fine, people sooner or later no longer wished to talk and he was left alone to do his own things. It was dangerous for him to be alone at times, he would often go off alone in the halls looking for something to do or go to many of his classes silent and headed for the back of the class as per usual.
Today he was a little more quiet than usual as he sat outside a normal tree, underneath the canopy as he held many papers in his hands from recent classes.
He was squinting a little and sighed before shaking his head and putting them aside, seemingly fed up with whatever he was dealing with the man rubbed his face after taking his glasses off and leaned back against the trunk of the tree within the shade
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 17 _ Heterosexual
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He blinked and watched as she ran off, and he was alone once again. He frowned and shook his head while moving to head into the great hall
"Right.." he grumbled to himself as he sat himself down at a table and let his head sit on his arms
"Of course you are.."
He was alone again, nothing to do and nobody to talk to
He decided that taking a short snooze would do him good
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyℓar. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:45 am

"Uhhh, I-I ju-just finished going to the restroom a few minutes ago" she stammered in barely a whisper. "D-do I hav- have anything to-to do with wha-what your planning?" she asked timidly.
xxxxxxxxxzzxx𝐼'𝑀 𝑁𝑂𝑇 𝑆𝐶𝐴𝑅𝐸𝐷 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 !
█████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
𝑖'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔
── ( Skylar. She/Her Aquarius ) ─
██████████████████████████████ ██
XXX𝐍𝐎, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋XXX
Currently inactive.
If you need to contact: arty-chan#0088.
XXXXX 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 XXXXX
( Sweetens Happy Holidays! Pixels © )
██ ██████████████████████████████ 
x
𝑤𝘩𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟, 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘?

X
Skyℓar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:00 pm

Daniel bit his lip and shook his head. It was a lie but he was an amazing liar. But it was ok. He knew he would tell her the truth in time. "right. Going to the bathroom. On school grounds. Far from the castle" he huffed. "and no. You don't. Trust me I won't hurt you. Or anyone. I promise" he said as sincerely as possible.

Jazzy looked down and twiddled her thumbs nervously. "so like. I mean. I haven't really had any friends before. And u really like being your friend. But. I was uhm. Wondering if uh-" she stuttered nervously. "if you'd maybe wanna go on a date with me? Or something? You totally don't have to though" the redhead said as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Eshne couldn't help but grin as he loaded his plate with meats. "really?? That sounds amazing! You must be really good! That would take so much skill do you use magic to make them or do you do it the muggle way? I myself have an interest in the way muggles do things. "
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyℓar. » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:50 pm

Lizzie had this feeling that he was lying and she wasn't sure whether she should trust him anymore. "Oh-okay, I'm gonna go back to my dorm now. I need to study for Transfiguration." she said honestly.
Last edited by Skyℓar. on Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyℓar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:50 pm

Jessie Vaughn Lupin | Male | Ravenclaw | Tags: Jazzy
He watched as she fumbled over her words and tried to work out what to say, still walking slightly behind her. But when she asked the question, he stopped walking, perhaps a subconscious decision. Nobody had asked him that question before. Nobody he knew would had wanted to ask him that question. And then he thought about their families. Surely, if Jazzy’s mother found out that her daughter went on a date with the son of someone she hated, she would not be happy. Lunar and Midnight had noticed that Jessie has stopped, and so they were mewing to get him back to reality.

Jessie shook his head, having been snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the kittens meowing at him. He had been stood there in silence for a while. “Sorry, uhh...” he starts, first wanting to apologise to Jazzy for taking so long to respond “... Are you sure it would be safe? Parents tend to have a habit of finding things out at the worst times sometimes. I don’t know if I want to risk your safety because... Because we went out together...” of course he cared about the safety of other people more than the safety of himself, that was a natural thing. And he would never want to risk ruining the safety of someone he liked just because they both happened to like each other.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:22 pm

"Lizzy I'm not lying I swear that I'm not I know what you're thinking" he frowned and held her shoulders, looking at her. "....you don't trust me.... " He said softly, eyes genuinely sadened. "so that's it then?.... I've lost yet another friend to something so......stupid" he grumbled

Jazzy shook her head. "my mother is laying low. She wouldn't do anything to risk her reputation as 'overcoming evil' she's been working for years to get out of the presses eye for a long time. She wouldn't ruin it over something so meaningless to her" she reassured
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:38 pm

He wasn't enjoying the clear difference in this conversation. This man was so.. positive. He remembered when he was nothing but positivity. Then something inside him just.. clicked off and he couldn't bring himself to smile anymore.
"Yeah well I'm better than most.." The Texan answered while putting a piece of bread on his plate and stopping there, not really in the mood to eat anymore
"I do it.. the muggle way." he said while clearing his throat and glancing to the other
"I jus' call it the traditional way. Cause it sounds better. I work with my hands, ya know. Traditionally.."
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me