Hogwarts romance||closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Should there be a dance or ball of some type?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:18 am

Yes
75%
No
No votes
Uh idrc
25%
[Blank]
No votes

Total votes : 4

Re: Hogwarts romance||open plz join

Postby Skyℓar. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:25 pm

Lizzie arrived at the library in only a minute. The brown hair girl wondered between the cases of books, her eyes scanning the titles. Once she found the book she was looking for, she pulled it off the shelf. The book had a dark blue leather cover with the words engraved in the color gold on it: The History of Transfiguration. Professor McGonagall had asked the students to read this book in their free time because she would test them on it at the end of the month. Lizzie quickly brushed off the thin layer dust that covered the book and went to checked it out from the library. After doing this, she sat down on a compy chair and started to read.
Skyℓar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Jazzy took his hand and apoarated inti the forest. She looked sround and smiled. "just there. Look!" She said with. Giggle. She took his hand so he could get in and stepped forward into what simply looked like the forest. But as soon as they went inside, the scene around them turned into a rose lined staircase. The girl descended down, skirt swaying so with her steps. She glanced back at him, "c'mon!" At the bottom of the steps was a small pond, filled with fish amd lights flying around. "those different colored lights are the fairie. The aura surrounding the fairy says alot about them" she tried to explain the place was filled with all kinds of flowers. Plants. And a tree swing

Eshne did. He led the way outside. Across the courtyard and to his father's tavern. Though. Eshne couldn't fit inside. So hagrid stepped out and gave him a hug. "eshne!" Hagrid grinned. "who's your friend here?"

"This is Dell hes my friend" he grinned, lightly guiding Dell forward. Hadgrid thought for a moment. "ah yes! I remember you! You got all them crazy inventions right?"
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:21 am

Jessie Vaughn Lupin | Male | Ravenclaw | Tags: Jazzy
Wow. Jessie was breathless as Jazzy took his hand, and then the scene changed before him. There were so many flowers everywhere, and it was bright, and there was beauty, and it was peaceful. Midnight and Lunar had also stopped to look around, but they were quick to tug on their leads, wanting to run around the garden and play among the flowers, and Jessie responds by carefully walking down the steps, still not sure if what he was seeing right now was real. Surely it couldn’t all be real? He lets the two kittens off their leashes, trusting them to be able to stay within the boundaries of the garden and not getting themselves lost, and then he walks over to the pond and sits cross-legged by the side of it, watching the fish swim around. He didn’t know what to say. He didn’t HAVE anything to say. This place was peaceful, and a good distraction from the stuff he normally had to deal with.
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Jazzy chuckled. "oh. Don't get comfortable yet. Cmere" she smiled and tugged on him. She led him on further and soon the place opened into a meadow. The meadow was large, fresh green blades of geass and soft yellow flowers and Daisy's we're everywhere. "this. This is where the cool stuff happens. When the sun goes down. As soon as it's dark, there's an enchantment that let's you see colors dancing across the sky. Its truely magical
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:34 pm

Doctor is on Vaca and won't be posting for a while. But c'mon. Bump~
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AssassinPerson » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:39 am

(Sorry, I’ve kinda started having my interest in a bunch of things dropping a bit. It’s been hard to work out how to reply with all that going on)

Jessie Vaughn Lupin | Male | Ravenclaw | Tags: Jazzy
Noticing Jazzy walking off again, saying something about there being more. He got up and followed her, looking around yet again. Apparently something magical happened at night “Well... It’ll soon be sundown” he observes “And I know I won’t be able to sleep properly for a few days because... That always happens. So I’ll definitely be able to watch when it starts... Hopefully Lunar and Midnight don’t get themselves into any trouble while we’re here”
AssassinPerson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:47 pm

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
D E L M O N DxxxC O N A G H E R
──────────── [ " This thing ain't on auto-pilot, son! " ] ──
He/Him _ Gryffindor _ Form _ 18 _ Bicurious _
Tags: Eshne

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

He got up and followed, glancing back at the great hall as they left and noticed the amount of people staring. Ducking his head in shame the red head decided not to make a fuss like that ever again.
Eventually they made it to Hagrid's place and he stood around quite awkwardly. He had never met this man before on this sort of.. personal? Level.. Eshne pushed him forwards and he staggered in front of Hagrid with red cheeks
Only they weren't because he felt shame, mainly it was embarrassment
He felt.. dwarfed. Really he was afraid of these giants around him. He sure was a small one.
Hagrid spoke up of him and he smiled slightly, nodding and rubbing the back of his neck
"Ah.. yeah thats me." he answered and shrugging
"They're.. crazy I guess. Really jus' more interesting than crazy.." he explained and wondered if anyone else thought they were crazy
Was being crazy a good thing?
He had to stop worrying like this..
_

╔═══════════════════════════════════╗
M I C KxxxM U N D Y
──────────── [ " I'm ready when you are " ] ───
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 18 _ Pansexual
Tags: open!!
╚═══════════════════════════════════╝

He was slightly disappointed the conversation with Redd didn't go longer, it seemed she no longer wished to talk to him. It was fine, people sooner or later no longer wished to talk and he was left alone to do his own things. It was dangerous for him to be alone at times, he would often go off alone in the halls looking for something to do or go to many of his classes silent and headed for the back of the class as per usual.
Today he was a little more quiet than usual as he sat outside a normal tree, underneath the canopy as he held many papers in his hands from recent classes.
He was squinting a little and sighed before shaking his head and putting them aside, seemingly fed up with whatever he was dealing with the man rubbed his face after taking his glasses off and leaned back against the trunk of the tree within the shade
Classes frustrated him a lot, usually ones that required a lot of homework and studying. No matter how hard he tried he never even came close to getting anything right.
He wasn't going to try asking someone for help, he was too.. scared
Thats right, Mick Mundy was scared of asking for help, there I said it.
The Aussie's cheeks heated up and he sighed while lowering his head into his hands as he tried to ignore school. It was the only reason why he was even outside, so he could ignore the work that came with school. He needed to be in his own little world without any of this in the way.
He put his glasses back on and decided it was best to just.. climb the tree instead of sitting under it.
So packing his papers back into his little bag, he set the bag under the tree and looked up at any nearby branches, jumping up to grab the nearest one before hoisting himself up into the tree
_

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗
N I C O L A SxxxC R O W D E R
──────────────── [ " Why would you do that? " ] ────
He/Him _ Ravenclaw _ Form_ 17 _ Heterosexual
Tags: open!!
╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

He blinked and watched as she ran off, and he was alone once again. He frowned and shook his head while moving to head into the great hall
"Right.." he grumbled to himself as he sat himself down at a table and let his head sit on his arms
"Of course you are.."
He was alone again, nothing to do and nobody to talk to
He decided that taking a short snooze would do him good
He was in the great hall for a shorter amount of time than he had thought. The nap didn't last him that long, many younger kids were taunting him and tossing erasers into his hair
He yelled at them and moved to stand after one had hit his head and woke him, dusting everything from his head and moving out of the room quicker than you could cast a spell. There really wasn't anywhere for him to go.. he wanted to just be alone but there weren't any good places to be alone..
Moving down the hall with his things and pulling erasers from his hair still, he decided to just go for a walk around the school. No harm in that, right? The man sighed and fixed his baggy clothes before heading down the hall and humming softly to himself
Going nowhere, singing nothing
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby girl of steel » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Rhiannon Avery

Year: 6
House: Gryffindor
Family: Rhealynn and Joseph Avery
Pet: an owl named Star
Blood decent: Pureblood
Personality-
+Traits: Friendly, caring, protective, sweet, brave, daring, bold
-traits: show off, secretive, reckless
Likes: messing around, pranking people, skipping class, learning, joking around, and Quidditch
Dislikes: being told what to do, Snape, anything involving pain
History: Rhiannon was born to a pureblood couple their names where Rhealynn and Joseph Avery. Her mother was a hufflepuff and her father was a Gryffindor, she was taught to respect everyone and not treat muggles or "mudbloods" differently. She attended muggle school until she was old enough to go to Hogwarts as well. Throughout her time at Hogwarts she discovered herself, She is more like her father than her mother and she has a lot of his traits. She discovered her animagus is a wolf and so is her patronus. Her animagus is a brown wolf though, and patronus come off as a misty blue. She also learned her boggart is a clown.
Favorite class: DADA
Hobbies: collecting cards
Other: She is bisexual

Luciana Jones

[center]Image
Year: 6
House: Slytherin
Family: Madeline and Lucifer Jones
Pet: an owl named Ember
Blood decent: Pureblood
Personality-
+Traits: Bold, daring, respectful to adults, sassy
-traits: show off, secretive, reckless, mean, rude, arrogant
Likes: messing around, pranking people, skipping class, making people mad, joking around, and Quidditch
Dislikes: being told what to do, losing
History: Luciana was born to a pureblood couple, their names where Madeline and Lucifer Jones. Her mother was a Slytherin and her father was a Slytherin, she was taught to never speak to mudbloods, they were below her, and to always keep her head up. She attended a private muggle school until she was old enough to go to Hogwart. Throughout her time at Hogwarts she discovered herself, like her animagus is a fox and so is her patronus. Her animagus is a red fox though, and patronus come off as a misty blue. She also learned her boggart is a clown.
Favorite class: Potions
Hobbies: collecting cards
Other: She is bisexual[/center
𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐈───────
Riley, She/They.
Adult + Lesbian

─────────- carrd
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒──────────
girl of steel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:22 am

Oh they won't. There's a barrier. They'll be just fine" she grinned. "Can't have just anyone wandering in here you know?" She said as she laid down in the meadow, small yellow flowers peaking through her firey red curls. "The sun's almost down. Here. Lay with me! " she smiled. The stars were coming out , the moon already up as well, seems jazzy done her job already.

Hagrid chuckled "come in! Come in!" He said to the two. "You know I can't fit pa" eshne huffed. "Oh that's right" hagrid hummed. "Well del , what kind of things have you been majing lately eh?
Medieval Witch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medieval Witch » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:16 pm

Not Accepted:)
Medieval Witch