(❊) m a g i c.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

(❊) m a g i c.

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:24 am

══════════════════════════════════════════════

it all started with once upon a time. when cinderella married her prince,
when snow white was awoken with true loves' kiss, when jasmine was able to marry aladdin
for real love, their tales all started with a once upon a time, and now, so will their children's
tales as well, but not only just the heroes of these tales, the villains as well.

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❊) r u l e s.

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:32 am

one. all site rules apply. two. a max of two characters only, please: one male, one female. three.
please post all forms here and disable signatures, it makes the thread nicer looking. four. at least four lines
of posting, i don't want this to die out early. five. drama is acceptable, just don't make too much, and
please no ooc drama. six. please keep all ooc discussion on the discussion thread. seven. have fun with it.
eight. i am not providing a sample form, so please do get creative with your ow form. can't wait to see what
you guys create!

Last edited by vash the stampede. on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❊) children of the heroes.

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:38 am

note ; i'm naming the off by the disney fairy tale their parents are in.

cinderella. alex, male, darcy_jensen. pochahontas. nuka, female, blackpearl44. mulan. milani, female, ~*moonlightflower*~.
aladdin. caliana, female, honeymoon avenue ;. peter pan. rowena, female, heatwave. sleeping beauty.
paris, male, sambora. beauty and the beast. rose, female, jinxycats. frozen. ryker, male, nawratus.
rapunzel. liberty, female, hakuna matata;;. little mermaid. aria, female, spooky,. princess and the frog. natalie, female, acethekidd.
hercules. callista, female, anime_lily. alice in wonderland. oscar, male, fading-hyacinth. snow white. birdie,
female, nawratus.

Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:35 am, edited 19 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❊) children of the villains.

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 am

cinderella. nathan, male, ♔ Aesthetic ♔. pochahontas. name, gender, reserved. mulan. zhihao, female, fading-hyacinth.
aladdin. name, gender, user. peter pan. killian, male, anime_lily. sleeping beauty. kendall, female, ♔ Aesthetic ♔.
beauty and the beast. camilla, female, darcy_jensen. frozen. name, gender, user. rapunzel. name, gender, reserved.
little mermaid. name, gender, reserved. princess and the frog. louise, female, nawartus.
hercules. mel, male, acethekidd. alice in wonderland. nuallan, male, blackpearl44. cruella de vil. franky,
male, heatwave. snow white. armin, male, blackpearl44.

Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:36 am, edited 17 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❊) r e l a t i o n s h i p s.

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:50 am

= dating; = enemies; = best friends.

rowena likes mel.
nuka likes franky.
zhihao likes killian
birdie likes caliana [ maybe ]
name likes name
name likes name
- - - - - -
name ♥ name
name ♥ name
name ♥ name
- - - - - -
name ☠ name
name ☠ name
name ☠ name.

- - - - - -
franky ❀ zhihao.
name ❀ name
name ❀ name

Last edited by vash the stampede. on Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❊) n o w || o p e n.

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:32 am

we are now open. please post forms on the discussion thread.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❊) one.

Postby vash the stampede. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:37 pm

|| ROWENA !! ||

ruffling her long, reddish blonde hair, the young girl did her best
to make her small tree-ish house look decent. i mean, growing up on neverland
did teach you a thing or two about good housekeeping, especially around the
lost boys. flattening out her dark plaid green skirt, and taking a hair tie to
bind up her mess of hair, rowena did a quick glance over and when she was
satisfied with her work, she grabbed her bookbag and headed out. ever since
her father [ peter pan himself ] decided to send his only child to school, she
felt homesick almost everyday and honestly dreamt daily of flying around
the lagoon with her pixie by her side.

|| FRANKY !! ||

fransisco, or franky for short, made himself comfortable atop
an oak tree, biting carelessly into an apple he had stolen from an innocent
passerby. that was his way; steal from those who weren't smart enough to be
alert, and hurt those who cross him. at least that's what his mother taught him
and no one dared to cross cruella de vil. but after dropping her son off at random
school in the middle of nowhere, franky took it upon himself to make sure everyone
knew who he was. and he was pretty damn good at it.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❊) one~

Postby lilymei. » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:46 pm

x
    Callista || Daughter of Hercules and Megara || Tags: None
      The daughter of the former Greek god of Olympus walked down one of the open hallways of the new campus of the school her mother had told her to attend. She wasn't really interested in it, but at her parent's decision, she obeyed. Walking into one of the courtyards of the school, the girl looked around, unsure of what to do. The invitation to this place was quite unclear, but still, she was glad she could attend. At her side, the girl carried a collection of school textbooks as she headed to turn a few in to the classes early as she knew there would be times where she was unable to attend class due to her father and mother requesting her presence with them for some meeting with Zeus and the others. Walking into one of the corridors, she knocked on the door of one of the rooms before waiting for someone to answer it.

Killian Julius Hooks || Son of Captain Hook || Tags: None
      Reaching the entrance of the school, Killian looked up at the tall building, shielding his eyes from the sun with one hand. With a wide grin, he started towards the main campus to see if there would be anything for him to do. He was glad he could attend this place to escape his father, whose ideals he never truly followed, but still, he didn't exactly like how this place was made. Separating one school into basically two brand new ones, it was kinda a waste to him. But that aside, he was excited to see what the day would bring and headed towards the main office in the center of the school to see if there was anything he could find out there.

(Apologies for the rough post X3 a bit unsure of how to start)
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(❊) one.

Postby lmao, » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:09 pm

ZHIHAO !!
      daughter of shan yu | tags- open !!
it was the first day of school. did it suck for ol' zhi? yeah, it sucked pretty bad. her father even admitted to her that it was the worst place on earth. she didn't have to be told that, though. she heaved a sigh, and pushed open the doors to the school. there were a few students, around her age, who were walking around. she loosely adjusted her satchel and checked in at the office. she clambered back out, and leaned up against the wall beside the door. why couldn't her father just pick her up from this hell hole already?

OSCAR !!
      son of alice liddel | tags- open !!
the big day was finally here. oscar wasn't sure he was really ready yet, even after all of the numerous summer schools and constant preparation. he still didn't feel like he could do it. i mean, he wanted to enjoy this day, but more than anything, he was dreading it. he sped over to the office to check himself in, and he was given a slip with his locker number and combination. he followed the endless halls of lockers, until he came across his. he occasionally glanced down at the slip, and cranked the lock, until it creaked open: empty. better start packing stuff in, he thought.
lmao,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (❊) m a g i c.

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Natalie|| Daughter of Tiana and Naveen|| Crush; None || Tags; Open
Natalie finally made it to the school, checking her self in a mini mirror as she walked down the halls. She didn't mind attending school here, she thought it would be fun to meet new people. Who knows, maybe she'll even find someone to..like like. If not,it was alright, the young princess was going to try her best to enjoy her self. Well..the girl was very sassy so this might be harder then she thought. She also forgot to tell her parents that she made it safe and sound

Mel|| Son of Hades || Crush; None||Tags; Open

Mel didn't want to be here, he wanted to be home with his dogs right now. He didn't know why his father wanted him to attend this stupid school anyway. The boy sighed, watching as other students enter the school building. A cloud of smoke came from his nose as he puffed on a cigarette. The boy burnt the cigarette into ashes instead of putting it out. He didn't want start forset fires or whatever his father said " Might as well go in.." Mel grumbled as he walked inside the school
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me