The Second Titantic (Open )(Multi-fandom)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

The Second Titantic (Open )(Multi-fandom)

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:38 pm

You heard the legends of the Titanic, Seen pictures of the great interor in books, and heard about the second version setting sail online .You got tickets and boarded the Vessel . You watchs as the ship launchs and pulls you away from the dock and out to sea . As land disappears , you begin to ask your self if this Titanic will have the same fate as the first .But the thoughts faded as fire works went up and others played music . Every thought of worry disappear and you know start to relax as the night begins . You sigh and head to what ever class your in . You relax after giving one last check on your phone . Everything the rest as you drift to sleep or injoy something else .All thought drifted away ....Of this ship sinking......
Last edited by K0Z1 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Second Titantic (Open )(Multi fandoms welcome

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:44 pm

Rules

Romance and Drama are aloud but keep it PG-13

This takes place in 2018. (That was the original time the real titanic 2 was suppose to come out.

You are aloud to have characters from fandoms
but please don't have them be crazy over powered.

Be kind

Tess's rules

Please don't agure

Codeword :#Titanic is cool

Have fun
Last edited by K0Z1 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
The following user has left this site for the most part. They do not enjoy the site like they used to and wish everyone well. I will be on every so often, but I no longer seek what this place has to offer. If you seek to contact me my discord is: henri#0005
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Fourms
Code: Select all
Looks:
Name:
Fandom:
Presonality:
History:
Oc:
Codeword:
other:
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Ranks
Captin:
Co Captin:
Crew members :
Jake scott/male /29
Lookout:
Entertainers:
First class:
Karter Thomas Zael
Second Class:
Kindle smith / Female /18
Third class :
Sky howed /Female /16
Safety workers :
Other:
Last edited by K0Z1 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Now open for posting)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:59 pm

Looks:She has light brown hair and green eyes
Name:Sky
Fandom:Made just for this
Presonality:Compassionate
History:nah
Oc:yebers
Codeword:Um I own this rp and I am not letting you get the answer from me if you didnt read the rules
other:um no
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:46 am

Bump)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:37 am

Zane&P.I.X.A.L wrote:Bump)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K0Z1 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:29 am

Zane&P.I.X.A.L wrote:
Zane&P.I.X.A.L wrote:Bump)
K0Z1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:24 am

Looks: In picture
Name: Karter Thomas Zael
Fandom: The Maze Runner

Personality: Karter is hotheaded, having a noticable temper, but also very loyal to the few he calls friends. He doesn’t always come off as the most approachable and isn’t really the social guy, he can be very serious, taking his job seriously, knowing what has to be done and when. He’s protective and TRIES to flirt sometimes, though usually fails at this, given his lack of charisma. He has plenty of stamina and navigation is his forte, not so much for emotional control. He is not very physically strong, but he’s smart and fast too. He’s very secretive and keeps whatever secrets he needs to well-hidden. He is...easily swayed by his emotions, most noticeably his anger or frustration, and gives into it more often than not. He won’t back down from a fight and often is the one to throw the first punch. He tends to try and play stuff off cool, often failing or annoying people in the process. (IDK. Karter is too complicated for words. You’ll see.)

History: In his childhood, Karter was actually a really gentle and kind boy, he had a soft heart until his mother died giving birth to his youngest sister. Before that, he had a dog, a best friend, a protective big brother and two sisters he loved very much. His father was abusive and Karter had to harden himself, make himself look tough to keep himself and his sisters safe while his older brother tried to keep HIM safe. Eventually, it stopped being an act and after social services took him and his sisters away from his father's home, he kept that attitude and out of lingering anger and pain, it stuck. He never heard from his younger sister, but despite the fact his oldest sister Addilyn heard she had died, Karter never believed it. He spent a good few years looking for his brother, whom he misses beyond belief, but has had no luck as of yet.

Oc: Yep, and my favourite one at that!
Codeword: #Titanic is cool
other: This looks really cool!
Attachments
87E3B280-DDC4-45FD-B13E-EA16EB64E72A.jpeg
87E3B280-DDC4-45FD-B13E-EA16EB64E72A.jpeg (85.12 KiB) Viewed 223 times
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me