Gravity falls rp•Another summer of weird

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Gravity falls rp•Another summer of weird

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:15 pm

I know there are still some hard core gravity falls fans out there, including me. Nostalgia hits hard, especially around summer. It's winter now, but this role play takes place the summer after weird maggedon.

The mystery shack has been repaired, stan and ford have made up, and dipper and Mabel are back for the summer to decipher more mysteries. There are still many abnormalities deeper in the forests within gravity falls. Will you take the risk, seek a higher source of power or simply have fun in the sun? That is up to you!

This will be a very canon roleplay. However, you may still make your own characters.

Discussion and forms go HERE

RULES

•Keep it relatively canon.
•Don't power-play
•Don't make any big plots without my approval
•All of Tess' rules apply
•Please don't join the rp if you haven't watched the series
Last edited by absolutesquash on Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
If you ever need a friend, my pm box isn't too full to help.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Another summer of weird•Gravity falls rp

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:17 pm

Characters:

Bill: me
Dipper: Shira Uchiha
Mabel: me
Gideon:
Wendy:
Robby:
Stanley: 3rrie_Pie
Stanford:
Waddles: Shira Uchiha

Non-canon

Crow: Epixelmon
Blake Ann Oren: 3rrie_Pie
Last edited by absolutesquash on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

why, hello there! I'm just your typical nerdy internet fuzzball who loves almost all food as well as animals. (Shouldn't have put those two so close together.) I'm an American furry as well! I probably need to stop bingeing and spend more time working on math, but oh well. Ooh, buttons!

I used to be SkeleLizard24, and I may switch back to that. Please don't take this username. Thanks!
absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Reserved

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Reserved

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:28 pm

OPEN! let the weirdness begin!

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OPEN Gravity falls rp•Another summer of weird

Postby absolutesquash » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:56 am

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Gravity falls rp•Another summer of weird

Postby absolutesquash » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:36 am

Mabel-tags;; Dipper

Mabel hopped down the stairs to get breakfast. "Dipper! You're up early." She slid into her chair and got out some of her chocolate cereal. "You weren't up all night rewriting Ford's journals, were you?"

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:20 am

SkeleLizard24 wrote:Mabel-tags;; Dipper

Mabel hopped down the stairs to get breakfast. "Dipper! You're up early." She slid into her chair and got out some of her chocolate cereal. "You weren't up all night rewriting Ford's journals, were you?"

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shira Uchiha » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:41 am

Dipper

Dipper frowned, rubbing a hand over his face as he quickly shut the journals he had been focusing on. "It just doesn't feel like it's over...." He grumbled, looking at Mabel with a sigh. It just seemed to sudden.... Bill was gone (not that he particularly missed him), but it just felt so... well... empty.

Seeing Mabel grab the chocolate cereal, Dipper got the milk and set it on the table.
"So, you ready for this? Mystery twins?" He asked, lifting a hand for a fist bump, eager to change the topic.

Waddles

Food... food

Waddles rolled out of his little bed and made his way down the stairs, grunting at the effort. His eyes quickly found the chocolate cereal and he waddled over, oinking for attention as he tried to crawl up Mabel's lap, eager to have breakfast.
Shira Uchiha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby absolutesquash » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 am

Mabel

Mabel bumped her brother's fist. "Mystery twins. Hey, waddles! You're looking fresh." She patted her pig's head. Mabel felt secure in knowing that pigs lived for quite some time, so she wouldn't have to part with him that year.

Bill

not yet

absolutesquash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me