Other family problems - The Originals rp - Open & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Other family problems - The Originals rp - Open & Accepting

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:24 am

Other things may change us, but
it starts and ends with
Family

There is a new family in New Orleans, well they aren't really new... they were here a couple years after the originals had first left. They were born around mid 12th century, so they are older then 850 years. How is that possible? To tell the truth there is multiple reasons since compared to the Mikaelsons, there is a bit more diversity in the siblings' supernaturality. To add on top of that they are close to match when fight the originals if it wasn't for a couple things and there own version of the white oak stake; the coral tree, the wood of the rarest species can become a stake and put into powder with that specie's fruit can weaken there magic or simply weaken them. There is aspects and information about these siblings that are still a mystery that you might have the chance of finding out the secrets to along the way, but for now shall we introduce ourselves....

Note: this is happening before Hope is born
Last edited by A Shy Turtle on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules & Other fancy things

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:40 am

Rules:

All site rules apply.
You have to know about the show before going to the rp (have watched episodes or clips from it)
Write at lease three lines (so 2 sentences or more) and (try your best to) have proper grammar.
People who write ‘I’ when role playing a character and it isn't when the characters are speaking will not be accepted (Sorry)
No power-playing, give people a chance to react or dodge. You may be a supernatural but you do have some weaknesses like everyone else.
No killing characters without permission
You may make as many characters as you can keep up with, as long as they are not overtaking the rp.
➵Each role player is only aloud to have one character part of the 'new' family for now (per person role playing).

No dating your own characters
Be respectful OOC
LGB are accepted here so if someone does not at all like that then this is not the rp for you. If I or a possible future mod sees someone being disrespectful you will be removed from the rp.
Be active. If you haven’t posted for 2 weeks your character(s) might be deleted. If you tell me/us about your absence before you are gone, this rule does not apply to you
Drama is encouraged
When posting characters, please have a picture
If you are going to create a young character please PM me to check if the age is ok before posting there form
If you have read the rules put, Pineapple at the end of your form(s)
More might be added
Have Fun!

Forms:
They should have Name, Age, Gender, sexuality, species, Personality, Fear or/and dislikes, find a way for me know if you are part of the 'new' family or not and other then that you can make your form the way you please. They should also be posted on the discussion thread (link will be added once I make it)

New Locations

The new family's underground home follows this room's design.

A little area of forest in New Orleans
Last edited by A Shy Turtle on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shall we introduce ourselves?...

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:40 am

~ The Family ~
(Any ideas on what there name should be or should they have one?)

Lucas(Luke, Lukey)|821[ Looks like he's 19]|Male|link
Maximilian(Toxic)|looks 26 and is now 764|Male| link
Elizabeth|looks 18 now she's 278|Female|link
Alba Cosdtelloe?(cost-ell-oh) (Ally, Dawn)|looks 21, is 90|Female|link

~ The other awesome characters ~

Jason Shadows|23|Male|Werewolf| link
Rose Fable|19|Female|Mermaid| link
Christina|24|Female|Witch|link
Johnathan Jake Song|24|Male|Vampire Hunter|link

Relationships

Character <3 Character = They love each other ...... Character -> Character... Character <- Character = Someone has a crush...... Character|siblings, cousins, parent, etc|Character = They are related
Christina -> Maximilian
Alba|Maximilian|Elizabeth

Last edited by A Shy Turtle on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 17 times in total.
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Other family problems - The Originals rp - Open & Accept

Postby A Shy Turtle » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Bump... four times?
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:52 pm

Bump maybe?
Can we get two more people and maybe start this? x3
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Shy Turtle » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:46 pm

MaximilianMale☣looks 26 is 764☣Bisexual Toxic Monster-Vampire hybrid☣Open

He came crashing out of third story window, landing perfectly as one of his hand was busy keeping a big bag on his shoulder. Max's brown hair had some glass shard stuck to it along with blood on his hands and a bit going down from one side of his mouth. He did not have time to stop as he had one of Marcel's goons following behind him "Come on I thought Marcel would have been smarter then to simply leave one old vampire and a group of one century old vampires to protect magical items and rare herbs." Maximilian launched a stick that was sticking out of the back he had at the vampire following him, hearing a loud thud before he ran faster towards a certain witches (Christina) home.

Jason║Male║23║Werewolf║Open

Ace came running out of the woods as he replaced his hair "I swear if another vampire tries to come finish there victim at the hospital I'm letting some other nurse find them biting into a patient" he thought out loud before trying to figure out a way to get to his apartment without being thought as crazy by people walking by. He had been able to put his work clothes to wash but he looked like he had just caught and eaten a rabbit, forgetting to wash his hands or his right shoulder..
A Shy Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~hope Mikaelson~ » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:13 am

Christian::female::24:: straight:: Witch::open

Christian was looking out her window at her new home. She couldn't stay with that family. Even though they took her in. She doesn't feel like she belong. She had to find her propose here. She wanted to go to college but she couldn't do that. She signed as she turned around to find a book to read. She knows Maximilian coming this way. she promise to help him out with something. But why does she help him out. Oh right, she has a crush on him. She do anything for him. She know that one day she going to tell him her feelings but she just scared too.

[Image
xxxxxxxxxxx
‏Known as intelligent,
ambitious,
hard-working lady.

xxxxxxxxxxx
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current Job:
Sanews Network Manager (R5)
as Director of Employment Academy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx