The Darkness Rises RP (Supernatural)(Open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Which ship do you just hate?

Sastiel
16%
Destiel
19%
Sabriel
3%
Debriel
11%
Samifer
4%
Casifer
17%
Cabriel
7%
Sevin
6%
Crobby
10%
Denny
7%

Total votes : 70

The Darkness Rises RP (Supernatural)(Open)

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:01 am

⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
═════════════════════════════ WELCOME ══════════════════════════════
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅TO⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
▪ THE ▪
DARKNESS ▪ RISES ▪
ixDean and Sam Winchester, legends and
xxheros of the world, release a deadly
xxspirit. Darkness spreads, clouds of black
xxsmoke … The Darkness has arrived …
xxThe Mark of Cain was supposed to hold
xxthe Darkness for eternity, but Dean
xxWinchester has freed her, upholding
xxan unbreakable bond between them.
xxAngels and demons fight against her,
xxbut everything they try falters, only
xxmaking the Darkness stronger. You
xxmust set things right and save the
xxworld from its coming destruction.
xx
xxJoin the hunt today - the roleplay
xxis open and accepting

xx© coding by Destiel
ix----------------------------------------------

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
A SUPERNATURAL ROLEPLAYx░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

|||||||||||||||||| RULES ||||||||||||||||||||
or a witch
☛ 6 ›› Please do not swear excessively. You can use the 'd' and 'b'
word occasionally, but not too much. It is inappropriate
and unnecessary.
☛ 7 ›› There's no seven because it reminds me of the Mark of Cain...
☛ 8 ›› You can be any mythical creature that applies to Supernatural
( no unicorns, please )
☛ 9 ›› Please be respectful and have fun!

☛ ›››› Questions? Find us in the discussion thread
═══════════════════════════════════════════
═══════════════════════════════════════════

PEOPLE IN THIS ROLEPLAY ░░░░░░░░░
;; Supernatural_
;; Sabriel-is-Life
;; Conceited Composer
;; QuietCrusade
;; Tyjo
;; Shadow of A Wolf
;; Reka C.
iii;; Trouble Winchester
xx;; Mrs. Winchester
xx;; Black.flag
xx;; JetFNPWind
xx;; Destiel
xx;; Castiel;
xx;; Clique.
xx;; Wajas
xx;; Brennan.
xx;; FlowerCrownTumblr;;
xx;; D E S T I E L
xx;; AceTheKidd
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
xx;; xxx
ii░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ii⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
ii════════════════════════
ii⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅⋅
WHO'S OPEN AND WHAT ARE THEYi░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Angels
Atria (Supernatural_) female vessel/N/A//RPing with Melinda (Destiel)
Castiel (Quietcrusade) male vessel/N/A//RPing with Dean, Sam, Aura, Avala, Charlie, Harper
Alexandra (Shadow of A Wolf) female vessel/N/A//Open
Avala (Reka C.) female vessel/N/A//RPing with Dean, Sam, Castiel, Aura, Charlie, Harper
Aine (Trouble Winchester) female vessel/N/A//Open
Gabriel (Destiel) male vessel/N/A/RPing with Nex (Sabriel-is-Life)
Suinila (Brennan.) female vessel/N/A/Open
Miniel (FlowerCrownTumblr;;) female vessel/N/A/Open
Lucifer (Supernatural_) male vessel/N/A//Open

Demons
Nex (Sabriel-is-life) female vessel/N/A//RPing with Keiran (Quiet Crusade)
Valora (Conceited Composer) female vessel/N/A//Open
Keiran (Quiet Crusade) female vessel/N/A//RPing with (FayTheFay)
Verin (Black.flag) male vessel/N/A//RPing with Atria (Supernatural_)
Dan (Supernatural_) male vessel/N/A/RPing with Mel (Destiel)
Norman Bow (Clique.) male vessel/N/A/RPIng with Jared (Mrs. Winchester)
Katinti (Reka C.) female vessel/N/A/Open
Suinila (Brennan.) female vessel/N/A/Open
Tyler (FlowerCrownTumblr;;) male vessel/17/Open

Humans/hunters
Dean Winchester (Supernatural_) Male/37//RPing with Aura, Castiel, Sam, Charlie, Avala, Harper
Dol (Sabriel-is-life) female/22//RPing with Liliana (Conceited Composer)
Liliana (Conceited Composer) female/26//RPing with Dol (FayTheGay)
Aaron Shadows (Shadow of A Wolf) Male/30//Open
Sam Winchester (QuietCrusade) Male/33//RPing with Dean, Aura, Avala, Castiel, Harper, Charlie
Charlie Bradbury (Mrs. Winchester) Female/31/Rping with Dean, Aura, Avala, Castiel, Harper, Sam
Harper Ivy (QuietCrusade) Female/27/RPing with Dean, Aura, Sam, Castiel, Avala, Charlie
Morgan Paige (Castiel;) Female/26/Open
Realeigh Lin (Clique.) Female/18/Open
Jared (Mrs. Winchester) Male/21/Open/RPing with Norman (Clique.)
Jack Renver (Brennan.) Male/24/Open
Jexi Morgan (D E S T I E L) Female/23/Open
Laura Lyons (Conceited Composer) Female/23/Open

The Darkness/Amara:
Supernatural_ //Open

God/Chuck:
Sabriel-is-Life //Open

Other things from Supernatural:
Aura (Mrs. Winchester) female/N/A/Reaper//RPing with Dean and Castiel (Supernatural_ and QuietCrusade)
Amber Dawn (JetFNPWind) female/26/Werewolf//Open
Melinda Rawligan (Destiel) female/27/Witch//Rping with Dan (Supernatural_)
Loup Dellin (Sabriel-is-life) female/22/Skin Waker//RPing with Amara (Supernatural_)
Marina Walker (Wajas) female/20/Werewolf//Open
Freiza (Brennan.) female/18/Skin Walker//Open
Adeline Montgomery (Sabriel-is-life) female/N/A/Witch//Open
Bael Walker (AceTheKidd) male/18/Nephilim//Open

PRE;MADE FORM ;; FEEL FREE TO USE YOUR OWN ░░░
Code: Select all
[center]Name:
Height:
Appearance:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin Type:
Sexuality:
Fears:
Personality:
Creature/being:
Description of creature/being (only if you make the creature up):
Other things we should know (e.g. past):[/center]
Link to Roleplay thread ;; Link to Discussion thread ;; Link to V.2 Roleplay thread

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Last edited by Supernatural_ on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:59 am, edited 100 times in total.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════════════════╗
I am the one who gripped you tight
and raised you from perdition.
~Always Keep fighting
╚════════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
Saving people, hunting things....
The Family Business.
Shoot me a PM if you wanna start a 1x1
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Darkness Rises RP (Supernatural)

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:21 am

Name: Dean Winchester
Height: 6'1
Appearance: Brown short hair, emerald green eyes, light skin, demon's trap tattoo on left side of his chest (to prevent possession), wears an amulet that Sam gave to him as a child, wears a silver ring on his right hand, .
Hair: Brown, short length hair.
Eyes: Emerald green eyes
Skin Type: Light skin
Sexuality: Bisexual (Well, at least only for Castiel.)
Likes: Hunting, alcohol, pie, black coffee, cheese burgers, rock music, angels (specifically Castiel), his 'baby' (the Impala).
Dislikes: Basically all of the bad creatures of the world, demons, the Darkness, flying.
Fears: Flying, his family leaving him, his family dying, failing the world, hurting his brother.
Personality: He has trust issues, he loves rock, hunter, he has crude humour, devoted to his family,
Creature/being: Human (he's a hunter)
Other things we should know (e.g. past): When Dean was fur and Sam was one, his mouther, Mary, was killed by the Yellow Eyed demon. He was raised as a hunter, fighting against demons and other creatures to save the world. After years of searching, they finally found and killed the Yellow Eyed demons, but also opened up the Devil's gate. It brought many demons of different kinds into the world, making every hunter fight against the demons. Many other catastrophes have happened because of Dean and Sam, and because of them, the Darkness has been released.

Name: Atria
Height: 5'8
Appearance: Blonde hair, light green eyes, olive skinned, always wears a cross neckless (silver) to draw away demons.
Hair: Blonde and very long (below her chest).
Eyes: Dark green like the forest.
Skin Type: Olive
Sexuality: straight
Likes: Nature, peace, the ocean (water in general), angels, hunters (but she utterly hates the Winchesters).
Dislikes: War, death, blood, demons, clowns, dark spirits, the Winchesters.
Fears: Being condemned to hell.
Personality: She hates having to posses human beings, but ever since the constant wars with demons and the Darkness, she had no choice but to do so. She is very independent, stealthy and can be a bit selfish. She has a bit of trust issues ever since Lucifer betrayed them and became the king of hell. She can also be a bit gullible at times, believing anything one says, but soon she will realize that she had been tricked.
Creature/being: Angel
Other things we should know (e.g. past): Ever since the Darkness has been freed, she has been fighting against demons, figuring out a way to save human kind (and angels). Though, she is still lost, unsure how to stop this massive threat.

Name: Amara/The Darkness
Height: 5'7
Appearance: She has a very fine cheekbone structure, long, brown curly hair, dark brown eyes. She often wears a long, black dress with a neat cut.
Hair: Curly brown hair.
Eyes: Dark brown.
Skin Type: Light skinned, almost pale.
Sexuality: Straight, I guess.
Likes: Dean (obviously. Have you seen season 10 and 11?), darkness, death, power, souls, terror, fear.
Dislikes: Not able to control people, not having power, being shunned, Chuck/god, Crowley and every demon, angels, humans, creation, nature. Everything.
Fears: Being killed, not ruling the world/destroying it.
Personality: She is very dark, hateful and powerful. She ultimately hates her brother, god/Chuck, and wishes that he is dead. She has this weird bond with Dean Winchester, which connects them both, where they cannot kill each other.
Creature/being: Nothingness (The Darkness).
Description of creature/being (only if you make the creature up): The Darkness is the first being ever in the universe, along with her brother, god/Chuck. She is very powerful, but not invincible.
Other things we should know (e.g. past): The Darkness, along with her brother, god, were the first beings veer in the universe. But god wanted more, and created galaxies and worlds, but the Darkness didn't want that. Every time god had made a world, the Darkness destroyed it. God soon created his angels, warriors of his kind. Lucifer, his most trusted angel, along with the archangels, soon brought her down before she destroyed Earth. They overpowered her and locked her away in the cage called the 'Mark of Cain'.
After billions of years, the Darkness has been freed by the Winchesters, upholding a bond between herself and Dean Winchester (because he was upholding the Mark of Cain on his arm.)

Name: Lucifer/Satan
Height: 5'8
Appearance: He has a rounded face with stubble. He has blue eyes and blonde hair...
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Skin Type: Light
Sexuality: I honestly have no idea.
Likes: War, controlling Hell/being in control in general, his demons, Hell...
Dislikes: God, angels, being beaten, losing his Grace...
Fears: God, angels...
Personality: Lucifer uses metaphors, and has an interesting humour. He is very mischievous and is known to being 'evil'. He enjoys playing games, such as: trickery, etc. He ultimately hates the angels, for they are his brothers, and they serve the lord.
Creature/being: Fallen Angel/The Devil
Other things we should know (e.g. past): According to Gabriel, Lucifer is, or at least was, God's favorite and most beloved celestial, but when God asked for all angels to bow down to humanity, Lucifer refused both out of jealousy and wounded pride over being commanded to bow to what he saw as a broken, flawed, and murderous species and no longer feeling he was God's favourite creation. This was caused by the Mark of Cain corrupting him and boosting his dislike towards humanity. He waged a war against God but was eventually cast out of Heaven by God, and banished to Hell by Michael. All of Azazel's actions were motivated with the goal of eventually releasing Lucifer from his cage in Hell.

Name: Dan
Height: 6'1
Appearance: Fine, squared chin, raven black hair and blue eyes, always wearing a suit, a dozen scars on his arms and back.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Skin Type: Light
Sexuality: Straight
Dislikes: Angels, hunters, any supernatural being, being told what to do, when people get passed his tricks.
Fears: Dying, being de-possesed, being caught by a hunter or angel.
Personality: Deceiving, trickster, charming, flirty, manipulative, liar.
Creature/being: Crossroads Demon
Other things we should know (e.g. past): Ever since the Darkness was unleashed, he's been hiding from her. Thought it hasn't stopped his tricks. He usual steals and makes others believe he's a good man, until he stabs them in the back. Literally, he stabs them in the back once he's done with them. Crowley and Lucifer hate him, but that doesn't stop him from doing his job.
Last edited by Supernatural_ on Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:05 am, edited 12 times in total.

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:22 am

bump

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:23 am

bump

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:24 am

bump

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:25 am

bump :D :D :D

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:27 am

bump

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Darkness Rises RP (Supernatural) (New and accepting)

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:28 am

bump

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:28 am

bump

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
The Family Business.
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘)▬▬▬▬
xxxxx
Never More
The Darkness Rises

xxxxx
▬▬▬▬(𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑖)▬▬▬▬
☬☬☬
▬▬▬▬(𝑠𝘩𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟)▬▬▬▬
Supernatural_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Supernatural_ » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:29 am

bump

▬▬▬▬(𝘩𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦)▬▬▬▬
~Always Keep fighting
▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬(𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑖)▬▬▬▬