the other gems ;; steven universe rp, new and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

the other gems ;; steven universe rp, new and accepting

Postby glimwoods » Fri May 06, 2016 11:56 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Image Image

━━━━━━━---------------------━━━━━━━
    Steven has now practically mastered his ability to heal the gems, and now Garnet has an idea. She took him into the Burning Room, and had him try to heal the corrupted gems that had been bubbled for centuries. At first it didn't seem to be working, but suddenly, one of the gems took form..
    Now the temple is filled with Gems of all shapes and sizes, each one scared and confused. Some were Rose's warriors, others from Homeworld. They have to try to adapt to their new life on Earth, although it will be challenging.

Kind of a lame idea, but the episode with Rose's Fountain inspired me to do this. This roleplay is about the gems who were healed by Steven. Some like Earth and have sided with the Crystal Gems, but some are still trying to contact Homeworld.

link to forms thread
Last edited by glimwoods on Sat May 07, 2016 11:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rules ]

Postby glimwoods » Fri May 06, 2016 12:03 pm

Failure to comply with tess' rules will result in immediate dismissal from the roleplay. No exceptions.

This is not a semi-literate role played - anyone is welcome to join! Please, though, use at least two sentences. No text talk and use brackets when OOC. Thank you!

Although this should be obvious, no power playing, godmodding, plots that center solely around your characters, mary sues, or gary stu characters. No character is perfect. Your gem can be from Homeworld or one of Rose's warriors, but we shouldn't have gems attacking each other for no reason. Homeworld gems can try to get back to Homeworld.

If you are going to join, you must be active. If you would like to quit please let me know. Do not just randomly stop posting. PM me or something! cx

I will be providing the forms, but feel free to make your own. If you do make your own, please include all the information present on the pre made forms.

forms and discussion go here! <3
Last edited by glimwoods on Fri May 06, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ characters ]

Postby glimwoods » Fri May 06, 2016 12:08 pm

the gems (canon)

Garnet ;; celestialblue.
      Amethyst ;; ᴛʏʟᴇʀ_ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ
      Pearl ;; open
      Steven ;; open
      Peridot ;; K e i k o

healed gems

Serpentine ;; link ;; piñata
      Morganite ;; link ;; piñata
      Turquoise ;; link ;; celestialblue.
      Siver Sapphire ;; link ;; ScoutSilverBlack(SNK
      Larimar ;; link ;; Chara.
      Emerald ;; link ;; Implosion
      Sunstone ;; link ;; *FrightenedMushroom*
      Agate ;; link ;; emango23
      Topaz ;; link ;; נυѕт α иσямαℓ fσאָ~
      Pink Tourmaline ;; link ;; ᴛʏʟᴇʀ_ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ
      Tanzanite ;; link ;; Tarn
      Green Tourmaline ;; link ;; Kulou.
      Kunzite ;; link ;; Kulou.

humans

Emma Brown ;; link ;; ᴛʏʟᴇʀ_ᴏᴀᴋʟᴇʏ
Last edited by glimwoods on Mon May 16, 2016 12:24 pm, edited 10 times in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ fusions ]

Postby glimwoods » Fri May 06, 2016 12:42 pm

fusions

serpentine + morganite
      mystic topaz
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: corrupt ;; steven universe rp, new and accepting

Postby glimwoods » Thu May 12, 2016 8:10 am

open!
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Thu May 12, 2016 11:54 am

Five figures entered the Burning Room - Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Steven, and Peridot. Pearl had been complaining, saying something about how "this won't work.." Ignoring her concerns, Garnet had popped a bright pink bubble containing two gems, a smooth pink one and a pointed green one, both containing a small crack down the center. All the gems held their breath as Steven, who now held them both, licked his hand and carefully covered each gemstone. They waited a moment, but nothing had happened. "See?" Pearl had said, taking the gems from Steven. He ignored her and they went onto the other gems, popping bubbles and handling each one with Steven's saliva covered fingers. They were just about to give up when the first two of all the gems started to change. Both of them glowed, each their respective colors, and lifted into the air.

• Serpentine ;; She/Her
          @ Morganite, @ The Crystal Gems

Serpentine gasped, falling into the hard floor and flailing around. "why don't you just GET AWAY FROM ME?" She shouted as she had reformed, soon opening her eyes. She scrambled away from the gems that stood before her, her now opened eyes wide. "Where am I? Who are you?" She had so many questions. Last time she checked, she had been fighting off rebelling gems, fused with her partner as Mystic Topaz. They lost, and both of their gems had been damaged. Where was Morganite? The gem, Serpentine, scanned the room wildly, her terrified gaze soon landing on the pink gem.

• Morganite ;; She/Her
          @ Serpentine, @ The Crystal Gems

The first thing Morganite heard after being reformed was the screaming of a familiar gem that she couldn't quite name. Still, right now she was too focused on getting her bearings to care about her surroundings. The pink gems was sprawled out on the floor, her breathing rapid but growing increasingly more stable.
        When she had adjusted herself, she sat up and put a hand to her head. Her surroundings were unfamiliar, as were the gems around her. Where was she? Before her own mouth could get the questions out, someone else had. She turned her gaze to find that a familiar face was also there with her. "Serpentine!"
Last edited by glimwoods on Fri May 13, 2016 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the other gems ;; steven universe rp, new and accepting

Postby raaats » Thu May 12, 2016 12:20 pm

I have Silver Sapphire open if that is a choice you want.)
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾

raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Thu May 12, 2016 12:21 pm

|:| Larimar |:|
(Open)

The azure ivory gem floated in the rose bubble. For the longest time them gem had been trapped in the bubble hoping that one day the cracked gem could be 'reformed.' But this gem was different, it doesn't act like the regular gems following orders while not stepping out of line. This gem Larimar would behave normally like others at first sight but it soon becomes brash, rude, and loud.
████ ▌║█
████ ▌║█
─────────────────
I'm around slow
𝐃 𝐀 𝐍 𝐂 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆
─────────────────
████ ▌║█
████ ▌║█
─────────────────────
Heya! Feel free to call me akane or
ashiido! I'm really into BNHA and
DITF! I like to RP so send me a PM
If you'd like to RP with me or just
talk about anime and all that with
me! uwu
─────────────────────
𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙁𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒
── ──
character storage - c.credit
────────[ ]────────
energy. - laxi - loon
solas - dew - paper
────────[ ]────────
𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙇𝙇 𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙐𝙋
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║▐ ████████
█║▐ ████████
───────────── ────────────
─────────────────────────
made up your mind
I don't need no more signs
██║
██║
██║
██║
██║
────────────
𝙔𝙊𝙐 ? ─
█║▐ ███
█║▐ ███
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emango23 » Thu May 12, 2016 2:24 pm

-; Condor Agate ;-

The curved, brown square-shaped gem floated peacefully within it's pink bubble, seeming to watch the festivities that were taking place on the ground. upon the surface of the gemstone there was a series of hairline cracks, that all splintered to one large crack in the center. She was rather badly damaged, which had been apparent in the fight that she had commenced with the crystal gems just a few months ago. Her monster shape was quite feral, not a trace of the gemstone sent from homeworld all of those years ago. Her gem sat in patient silence, waiting to be released from it's rosy prison.

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times
if only one remembers to turn on the light.

emango23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu May 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Sunstone || She/Her || //Open
The perfectly round gem twitched a few times, sending itself rolling across the ground for a few seconds before it finally started glowing a pale yellow-orange. The light shifted through a few forms, first one vaguely human in shape, then to what almost appeared to be a fiery sphere, then back to the humanoid shape once more. It was there that it finally settled. "Where...?" Sunstone murmured, a hand moving to the sphere at her neck as she cast her gaze around the room she had formed in. A healer nearby, that much was obvious by the fact that her gem was now whole, but not the healer she had expected to reform to see, should she have reformed at all... This was wrong. She could see so many gems on the floor around her, she actually had to take a few steps back to avoid accidentally damaging one any of them, but none of these gems were the deep green tear-shaped one she so desperately wished to see. "Jade..." She whispered, her eyes falling closed. A deep breath. She was a soldier, she would survive. Even if that meant avoiding thoughts of the tiny healer she had been so close to, of Fire Opal as well. The fusion who would not exist again if she found herself unable to find Jade. Sunstone's posture stiffened, her eyes opening once more to really take in what was happening around her. From what she could tell, the boy was the healer responsible for the wholeness of her gem. She'd have to thank him, but later. After he was done. For now... She'd just wait.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me