MODS, PLEASE LOCK

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Reset. { UNDERTALE roleplay, NEW AND ACCEPTING }

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:47 pm

{ I got'cha~ }

Sans The Skeleton | ☠ | Male | ☠ | Grillby's - Snowdin |☠ | Open for interaction.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another reset. Another trip to Grillby's, just like always. No point in trying to do anything else, it'll all just reset and they'll all be left feeling empty and with a strange lingering sense of deja-vu that repeats it's self with each and every reset. Maybe if they're lucky this time, Frisk will decide to do another True end and reset properly, erasing all this repetitive continuation from even Sans' mind. Probably not. They're never happy with the end but in a way, the small skeleton couldn't blame them, they were just trying to help even if it was just messing up more things than usual.

For the first time in half an hour, Sans looks up from the bottle of ketchup in his hand to glance up at his bartender friend only to find he's.. gone??? This hasn't happened before, this has never happened before. Naturally, Sans is more than a little freaked out and attempts to glance over his shoulder at the other patrons only to find himself unable, it was as if some invisible force was pushing him back, again and again and again. Lagging. Was he lagging? Sans had experienced lag spikes before, they all had. The skeleton wasn't sure if such a corruption was caused by the anomaly or not but this was lasting a lot longer than usual.

By the time Sans could move again, he had somehow glitched all the way to the outside of Grillby's and was staring in a mix of abstract horror and confusion. A few textures and colours had been switched here and there before glitching back to normal and all of a sudden, there was an odd figure standing across the way that was giving him bad vibes. Big time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Underfell! Papyrus | ☠ | Male | ☠ | Just before the mist. |☠ | Open for interaction.

How'd he get out here? Where was here? It looked like Snowdin but something about it was horribly off, the town had a gentle feel to it, there was Christmas lights everywhere, presents under a living tree, everyone seemed either happy or confused, what had happened here a few moments ago?
"𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉,
𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖉
𝕴𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖎𝖒 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖉,
𝕬𝖓𝖉 𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖎𝖙𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:44 pm

Name: Underfell!Mettaton

Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Species: Monster {SpiderRobot}

Personality: Aggressive, loves causing pain, wants to be loved, Has some minor depression

Other: Spiderbot

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:46 pm

{ Accepting misunderstood baby }
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Mettaton| ✨ | Male | ✨ | The Lab - Hotland |✨ | Open for interaction

✨- Mettaton hummed as he wandered the lab. He was preparing to go to Snowdin. His circuits couldn't handle the cold too well so he put a coat on as well as a scarf. He smiled as he started walking heading out the door. He made his way out his hips swaying from side to side. The heels of his boots clicking against the ground.

He makes his way to Waterfall deciding to take the long way there. He enjoyed going to Waterfall. He might stop by his old house on the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Underfell!Flowey| ✿ | Male | ✿ | The Ruins |✿ | Open for interaction

✿- Flowey looked around the ruins. This was different. What was this? He dove into the ground moving forward to get a look around where he was. Was this really the ruins? It seemed happier. He suddenly got scared as he looked around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Underfell!Mettaton|☆| Male |☆|Hotland - End of the Core |☆| Open for Interaction

☆- The robot looked around. He headed toward the elevator to the hotel. His arms crossed as he waited. What was this feeling he had? It disgusted him but it made him curious. Once the elevator arrived he stepped in lounging against the wall as it went to the bottom floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Napstaton|| Male ||The Puzzleroom - Hotland(soon to be the play room)|| Open for Interaction

Napstaton looks around. This place seemed different. He tilts his head to the side heading up stairs. How confusing, "Whoa this is different." He looks around at the stage for the play Mettaton would do.
Last edited by ShowbizBot on Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:05 pm

{ Check previous post for status on other two }

Flowey The Flower |✿| Male|✿| Patch of flowers - Beginning of ruins. (Currently moving to the room just before the actual ruins.) |✿| With Underfell! Flowey

✽ - It's so quiet. It's always so quiet. The flower has been in this position for quite a while now, waiting for the child to fall down again after another pathetic reset in attempt to save lil ol Asriel. Asriel was nothing but a alternate personality to Flowey, he was his own person, er.. plant, the bringer of death, Asriel was just a pathetic side of him that had been gladly tucked away after their tragic fall and the loss of Chara's soul. How silly, to loose so easily to mere humans.

It was easy to tell the difference between the other golden flowers and Flowey, this one had his head held low, scowling blankly at the ground before he took a quick glance up at the hole far above and scoffed in amusement. Why should he wait around here for them? It was always the same, they were just gunna reset anyway, the coding was breaking from the constant resetting so it wasn't like this was a far stretch, the monster moving from his position and all.

And with that, Flowey plunges himself into the ground, reappearing not too far away in an instant only to stop and stare in (mock) shock at the sight of another him. Well. This doesn't happen everyday. "Well would you look at that." Flowey scoffs, raising a brow at the double and their beaten frame. "Frisk finally broke it."
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:24 pm

✿- He looked around nervously. What was he to do? What if Frisk or someone else has gone through here already? He popped up looking around frantically.

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:50 pm

Flowey The Flower |✿| Male|✿| Room just before the actual ruins.|✿| With Underfell! Flowey

✽ - Wow, this version of himself really was an idiot. Was he this idiotic? Haha, no way. Just this one. The thought causes a giggle to escape them as they plunge back into the ground, appearing in front of their double with a twisted sneer before it morphs into a very forced smile and he batters his eyelashes at the nicer version of himself only for the smile to fall into mock worry, very animate leafs lifting as make-do hands to cup the other's 'face' gently. "Oh, dear! Are you alright?! Howdy, I'm Flowey! What are you doing in this timeline, friend?!"
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Name: Napstaton (Underswap!Napstablook)
Preffered Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Monster {Robot}
Personality: Arrogant, cocky, can be caring and sincere

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸ » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:08 pm

{ Accepted }
x | x | x
⸸Corroded ⸸ Coffin⸸

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShowbizBot » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:10 pm

✿- He stop freezing as he stares at the other. "I-I'm fine." He pulls back nervously, "Just looking for the human. They haven't come through yet have they?" He shook gently at that

╭━━━━━━╯♛╰━━━━━━╮

╰━━━━━━╮♛╭━━━━━━╯

ShowbizBot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me