Petals of fate ((mythical/powers/orphan rp thing!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Petals of fate ((mythical/powers/orphan rp thing!))

Postby xWereWolf-Girlx » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Youve been abandoned
its as simple as that but for most it doesnt make it any less painful.
the place youve been sent is like a large castle, hidden deep within a dark forest, only few know the way in or the way out for that matter. the castle is surrounded by roses, not just the castle but the entire facility, even most of the forest is covered in the bright red color illuminating from the petals. called the flower of death by some, though it is rumored that the thorns of some of the numorous flowers arent as normal as they would seem.

You have been sent here for a reason, theres something wrong with you. or thats what everyone would say atleast. your different, a hybrid? a mythical creature? maybe just a normal kid who happens to be able to do something extrodinary like a power of sorts! the possiblilties are endless.

so your stuck here, in this place. its like an old medevil castle with iron bars, there are some studdies and tutors, maids roam the halls. there is always food on the table, but your cut off, no connection with the outside world

theres no way out, can you live like this? is there anyway out?

rules:
-all of tess's rules apply
-please keep it pg-13, mainly in descripions of sorts
-no mary sues or gary sues
-romance is very very encouraged!!!!!!
-mild cussing, not too much please use ** for bigger things
-no godmodeling
-have as many charies as you can control, make sure no to confuse people though and try to keep genders even
-HAVE FUN!!!

charrie sheet:

name:
species:
personality;
looks (pic prefered):
crush:
history:
theme song:
other:
ImageImageImage
xWereWolf-Girlx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Petals of fate ((mythical/powers/orphan rp thing!))

Postby xWereWolf-Girlx » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:31 pm

((heres mine!!))
name: Alice
species: a ghost, more like a spirit, shes been here forever
personality; usually very quiet and shy
looks (pic prefered): Image
crush: open
history: she was found and brought into the castle, some think the roses have to do with her strange obbsession with the flower and her powers involving them
theme song: whispers in the dark by skillet
other: almost always has a rose with her, she isnt really transparent or anything unless she wants to be

name: Luke
species: shifter
personality; sarcastic and lazy, loves to joke around and mess with people, he loves sweets and pretty much just having a good time, loves adventure and is very outgoing
looks (pic prefered): Image
crush: open
history: he wont tell anyone, all that is known about him is that his mother was killed and his father flipped out and sent him here
theme song: cute without the e- taking back sunday
other: none. kinda a ladies man
ImageImageImage
xWereWolf-Girlx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:42 pm

charrie sheet:

name:kim
species:hybrid
personality;kim is well kim she has many moods and many blonde moments
looks (pic prefered):Image
crush:umm
history:all she remembers before coming to the castel was the color red and fire
theme song:careless whisper
other:
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyanea » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:45 pm

name: Reed
species: hybrid- hawk
personality: Calm and witty. She's smart and down to earth and never backs down from a challenge. She's protective of those she loves and can cheer anyone up.
looks (pic prefered):
crush: None yet ;)
history: Reed grew up like a normal girl, not even knowing that she was a hybrid. She found out when she was on a blind date. The date had been on a roof and was supposed to be a simple dinner, but the guy ended up pushing her off the edge. She would've died, but six feet from the ground, her instincts kicked in and she shifted into a hawk just in time.
theme song:
Break your Little Heart by All Time Low
other:
I'm considering taking a collab partner to help me color! If you're interested, please PM me with an example of your work. Thanks!

--- My oh my, looks like the boy's too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl. Ain't that sad, it's such a shame, too bad. You're gonna miss the girl. Go on and kiss the girl

ImageImageImageImage

Cyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xWereWolf-Girlx » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:48 pm

((both accepted! thanks for joining! i wasnt sure if it was good... btw love the song learn2love! :lol: ))
ImageImageImage
xWereWolf-Girlx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:56 pm

name:ian
species:he's a werewolf
personality;ian is a very nosy guy but then again he can see peopls memroies so he's curious to
looks (pic prefered):Image
crush:well no one yet he just doesn't like any girls
history:''and why would i tell you'' thats what he says
theme song:iroit by three days grace
other:
Last edited by ~SprigofNature~ on Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyanea » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 pm

((Hehe, knew ya would! It's my personal fave, along with 'Weightless' and 'Dear Maria' and 'Coffee Shop Soundtrack'!! XD))
I'm considering taking a collab partner to help me color! If you're interested, please PM me with an example of your work. Thanks!

--- My oh my, looks like the boy's too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl. Ain't that sad, it's such a shame, too bad. You're gonna miss the girl. Go on and kiss the girl

ImageImageImageImage

Cyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:42 pm

(how many more people do we need)
~News update~

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xWereWolf-Girlx » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:51 pm

((one or two more and we can start, xkibaxgirlx is gonna jon when she gets on, love it!! dear maria is my fav upbeat song by them, weightless and breat your little heart are amazing as well, i also love six feet under the stars))
ImageImageImage
xWereWolf-Girlx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyanea » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:53 pm

((Oh, yeah! I knew I was forgetting one! Six Feet under the stars is ahhhmazing!! :D ))

ImageImageImageImage

Cyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me