Deaths war demon/human rp

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Deaths war demon/human rp

Postby Darksharkey » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:53 am

Plot
As demons and souls of the unforgiveing come bursting out of the earth's core humans run not knowing what to do.Demons and souls start to feast on the flesh of the living. as only a few people stand alive but these people have no fear they fight back.

Rules
No godmodding
No powerplaying
curseing some but rarely@#%$^&^%$out really bad ones
two characterers per person
one weapon per person
three powers per person

Form-
name-
age-
weapon-
powers-
pic-
bio-
personality-

Form-
name-spike
age-18
weapon-sword in pic
powers-fire lighting reads others minds
pic-Image
bio-none
personality- likes to fight and kill
Thanks for reading and or joining
Last edited by Darksharkey on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SKYRIM IS EPPPPIIIICCCCC
Darksharkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deaths war demon/human rp

Postby Sanity » Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:28 am

Form-
name- Damen
age- appears 21
weapon- none
powers- Telikenisis
pic- Image
bio- none
personality- a rare demon he sides with the humans, and has sworn to help them, in his native tongue, he never brakes a promisem can be seen helping people, usaully young human childrin
Last edited by Sanity on Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pet Spotlight

Click to start a Trade with Me

[ My Fursona || Furry Nation v.4 ]
★☆ I am a holibomber! ☆★

- - - - -

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

signature coded by me || all graphics © respected artists
Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darksharkey » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:20 am

you are in the role play
SKYRIM IS EPPPPIIIICCCCC
Darksharkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanity » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:49 am

(cool when can we start)
Pet Spotlight

★☆ I am a holibomber! ☆★

- - - - -

Image Image Image Image

Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darksharkey » Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:57 am

When your ready.
SKYRIM IS EPPPPIIIICCCCC
Darksharkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soul & Spirit » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:04 am

((*posting to find later* i'll join once i have time))
Soul & Spirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanity » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:16 am

(then I'll start, i'm gonna make a new charrie, but hes also in the post)

The white demon walked the dark midnight streets, of the small human town, his name was Damen and the humans knew him well, as he had helped many of them, his eyes where black, pure black, they skannned the dark streets, for someone who might have been in trouble, for now he saw not a single soul, but he knew that would soon change, for he knew this was the time all Demons such as himself came out, most where not the good type, he knew, most didn't know him, thought he was just another demon walking by, others he had fought with, and some where his friends, Damen was known as a angel, still a demon they where, but a rare species, these 'angels' where kind, but their where the self-centered ones.

Damen walked down the street to a stranger he was a white demon, with white clothing, and white wings, but to him he was a just an average person, demons where now so common that there was nothing unqiue about them, so said the teenagers, he turned to a child screaming, and ran toward the sound, when he came closer he saw that it was but a boy, he screamed and sat beside his mother, she was died, he pounded on his mothers chest crying out "mommy, mommy wake up, Please momma you must!" he came closer, the child looked up to see Damen standing in front, he held out a white feather in his pale hand, the boy took it, and smiled at him, Damen did not smile back.

"Do you know what is wrong? why my mom will not wake up? please if you do tell me" he said, looking down at the floor "I wish to know your name child" Damen said, the child looked up "I am Jason, my name is Jason, now please tell me what is wrong with my mother!" Jason said, so the boy had a name, thought Damen "Your mother shall never wake up, she is dead, do you know what happened?" Damen said, tears started to flow down the young boys cheeks once again, he sniffled "someone came, they stabbed her with a knife" said Jason, Damen looked at him "I can watch you, It is not safe here for such a young boy, such as yourself, can I... as, humans recall, adopt you into my family of one?" asked Damen, now the boy knew that he was alone, that Damen would be the only one he could count on "Yes, but please know that I am human, and am not a demon such as yourself" Jason said.

Damen agreed to sevral other stuff, before the boy got up from the floor, and Jason and Damen started to walk away from Jasons mother's body.
Pet Spotlight

★☆ I am a holibomber! ☆★

- - - - -

Image Image Image Image

Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darksharkey » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:46 am

spike had just now got Holly wood he walked past a ton of dead bodies he ran and jumped to save a women from getting eaten. spike slashed the demon dead and only one cut he said to the women are you okay? she said yea thanks and she ran off.
SKYRIM IS EPPPPIIIICCCCC
Darksharkey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanity » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Damen looked at the young human boy named Jason, so he had now a son, not really related but he had adopted the young boy, Jason was Damen's responsibility, he would make sure Jason would get everything he ever desired except for the ones who had died, Damne couldn't bring back the dead, if he could he would have done that so many times, he would have brought back Jason's mother back to life, but it wasn't in Damen's hands, he couldn't prevent that death, but could only help the young boy recover over it, "Jason, would you like to go for a flight ride?" Damen asked, a small smile creeped onto Damens face, the boy glowed with happynees "Yes, oh yes! I would love to see what its like to fly! oh please yes!" Jason jumped up and down, damen lifted the boy onto his back, Jason was very small, light to, Jason wrapped his arms around Damens shoulders, and his legs around his waist, so that he wouldn't fall off.

"Get ready my boy!" Damen said, Jason closed his eyes, as Damen lept off of the street floor, "Its okay Jason, I will make sure that you do nto fall, I've had my wings ever since I was just a boy" Damen said, at he had been a boy a very long time ago, about maybe eighty years ago, but he had been granted iternal youlth as a young adult, "It must've been a long time ago, Damen" said Jason, Damen laughed "Indeed it was a very long time ago Jason, put it this way, I'm old enough to be your grandfather" Damen replied "I want down now Damen, we've been flying for nearly half an hour!" said Jason, Damen flew back down to the solid floor for Jason, Jason jumped off of Damens back, "That was very fun!" Jason said, laughing and folling back, Damen smiled.

his sences went up, there was another Demon close by, Damen would have to be careful, "Jason, lets go, I sence another one of my kind, I must keep you safe" Damen said "Chill! Do you not know how to have fun! if he or she is a threat to me then we may leave!" Jason replied, Damen grew furis but he would not get mad at the boy "Fine, but when I say we must go, we will go!" Damen said, Jason agreed, he ran around the area climbing the stairs, sliding down the big bin tops, and jumping off of metal bars, Damen shook his head, he didn't like what Jason was doing.
Pet Spotlight

★☆ I am a holibomber! ☆★

- - - - -

Image Image Image Image

Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sanity » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Form-
name- Jason
age- 6
weapon- none
powers- none
pic- Image
bio- none
personality- Jason is smart, loyal, and caring, but can be self-centered, stupid, and rude
Pet Spotlight

★☆ I am a holibomber! ☆★

- - - - -

Image Image Image Image

Sanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist