Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ FASTFORWARD- V 4.5 (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ FASTFORWARD- V 4.5 (Closed)

Postby kia. » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:37 pm

This is the 2nd part of the 2 part version 4 role play. Version 4.5 is going further into the story line developed while this one rewinds to the very beginning.
This is a closed roleplay. Any forms posted here will not be accepted any longer.
Also, I'm at Soup is a second owner of this RP. Respect her, please.

Technology. Technology everywhere!

The two cities have been linked with a huge highway, with small, prospering towns springing up in between. The land has never seen such harmony and such health in over a decade. Hundreds, if not thousands of people flood the cities, searching for new possibilities and new lives.

The life of luxury isn't always what it seems. There is a cost for everything, even if it means running down the man who built it all.

Basic Rules;;
1. All CS rules apply
2. Respect
3. 2 sentence posts, please, but we understand writers block.
4. No cursing
5. Fade to black if needed
6. Use common sense

Characters;;
[Insert list here. Create your own forms.]
[Probably won't be updated ^^;]
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ɲιηנαgσ- A ωσяƖɗ ωιтнσυт ƐνιƖ FASTFORWARD- V 4.5 (Closed

Postby kia. » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:24 pm

Kendal Julien
Job/Occupation: Head of Borg Industries in the first city, soon to run both towers.
Hobbies: Making music, designing, programming, racing, taking nice drives.
Favorite Quote: "You either live, or die trying."

Appearance: Kendal has gained a few inches, being taller than his parents by an inch or two. He has sharp, defined facial features. His silver 'skin' seems brighter now, and his eyes and circuits are a blend of blue and green. He has very broad shoulders with a bit of bulk, a sign of his previous years in the military. His hair was about the only thing that stayed the same, being a messy blend of pale blonde and silver.
Personality:Due to maturing, he is now very laid back and nowhere near as easy to upset as before. His coding had been fixed, although his goofy, fun side didn't fade. Kendal knows the difference between times to be serious and times to be fun, and the fine line between. He still isn't the one to anger.

Parents: Zane and Pixal Julien
Sibling: Cambria 'Bree' Julien (Who he has not spoken to in 4 years), Chrome (treats the silver car like a brother)
Girlfriend: Luna Walker
Friends: Everyone from the team, Chrome, and Neon.

Cambria Julien
Job/Occupation: Runs a coffee shop on the corner of main street.
Hobbies: Making music, singing, flying with Holly, hanging with friends.
Favorite Quote: "Which is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

Appearance: Cambria is as tall as her father, and doesn't seem to mind being shorter than her brother. She has gained a more smooth figure with slightly more defined features. Her pale blonde hair streams down her back and stops at her hips, but is often pulled up in a messy bun or in a neat braid over her shoulder. Her eye color and circuits remained the same, bright blue. Overall, Cambria had not changed much, deciding to stick to her original blueprints just incase.
Personality: Cambria has become very mellow and reasonable, now resembling her father closely. Every once in a while she gains a slight snap in her temper, which she thanks her mother for. Unfortunately, she has gained the ability to detach if not spoken to for a while, which mainly caused in the break between her and Kendal (Other than extreme trust issues to be brought up in the roleplay).

Parents: Zane and Pixal Julien
Silbing: Kendal Julien (Dead to her)
Boyfriend: It's complicated.
Friends: Everyone from the team, Holly, lots of the regulars to her chop.

Pixal Borg/Julien (Mainly referenced to as Mrs.Julien now)
Job/Occupation: Assistant at the Borg Towers
Hobbies: Cooking (She's gotten a lot better), singing, working by her son.
Favorite Quote: "If it's both terrifying and amazing then you should definitely pursue it."

Appearance: Pixal's bright 'skin' and eyes of her youth had quickly faded throughout the stresses of changing cities and such. She is no longer smooth and scratch-free. Her circuits are dim and worn, and her eyes are dark with exhaustion and stress. Her long silver hair is rarely seen out of a messy, unkept bun. Her wardrobe hasn't changed much either. Other than the occasional rattle of her core, she is still in perfect operational shape.
Personality: Pixal has matured and become wise decades beyond her age. Although rarely seen, she still does have the tendency to snap at someone for setting her off. Other than that, she is an overall calm person now. She still does have a fun side, but it isn't seen much anymore.

Parents: Cyrus Borg
Siblings: Unnamed, likely all deceased.
Husband: Zane Julien
Friends: *throws dictionary sized book down*
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:45 pm

(Often times when I see 'make your own form, I look at people's previous forms and use that to help me Cause sometimes I don't have originality.)

Name: Sapphire Brookestone
Job: She's working really hard on that.

Appearance: Sapphire has grown to be a little bit shorter than the average height for her age. Despite the fact that her long black hair will get in her face, she doesn't like to cut it so she keeps it in a neat pony tail. She resembles her mother, yet is stronger than her, due to Sapphire making sure to keep fit even though she mostly stays to herself at home.
Personality: Sapphire's gotten her personality in check (Finally). She's calmer and understands everything much more than she did. She won't hesitate to help anyone who needs her, yet she honestly would prefer to be left alone. She keeps in touch with family as she cares deeply for them, yet hasn't spoken much to many of the others from the team.

Parents: Cole and Jade Brookestone
Siblings: Emerald Brookestone
Significant other: Hehehe, no one right now.
Friends: She hasn't done a good job keeping in touch with many friends, but I hope she'll have Rei as a friend?

(WOOHOO I'M THE WORST. The end. There we go. I fixed her. I see her as an aspiring writer right now, but she's open to anything.)
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.
I am sick right now, keeping me from college...

a
I am mostly interested in:
Sailor Moon and Legend of Zelda

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:51 pm

(YEEE She's fixed. I can see Emerald as a mechanic or something that requires strength... Yep. He's like Cole's clone XD)
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:56 pm

(I'm so proud of myself! I fixed Sapphy. She needed to fixed so bad. But I like this for her. X3 That sounds good! Makes sense to me. Off to multi task between replying and working on those 3 Ocs I have. Yes, three. Not two anymore. Oops)
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:56 pm

(Three? .3.)
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:58 pm

(yeah, three. Whoops. The third is their mother, so not a kid. Not a ninja. X3 I don't know how much I'll be using her. Anyway... now what do we do on here? Eeee!!)
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:01 pm

(Do you just want to start? I can post a starter.)
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Endymion » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:02 pm

(Alright! Sounds good!)
╔═══════════════════╗

Hello! I am Endymion.

a

a
Currently playing:
Minish Cap

a
ImageImageImageImage

╚═══════════════════╝
Prince Endymion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:19 pm

(Lol this isn't the starter I planned, but It starts up some ideas.)

Kendal started at the screens, humming a tune as he drummed his thumbs on the desk. His secondary assistant, Jasmine, stood beside him, waiting for his signal. The young droid, with deep brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, was often here early. She normally set things up for her boss, as well as started up the factories and normally ordered coffees and bagels for the rest of the staff. "Does this mean they are ready?" Kendal finally spoke after a nearly five minute long silence. "That all depends on whether or not you want to test them today, Mr.Julien." Jasmine responded in her usual authority filled tone. There was another long pause before Kendal nodded. "I'll activate the first battalion. If you could, get everyone to clear the streets." Kendal turned, giving her a soft smile. Jasmine nodded. "Most everyone has smart cars. I'll send out a signal for them to self-clear." Jasmine nodded as she walked to the elevator with Kendal. Within ten minutes, the plan was put into action.

Pixal had been on her way to the tower, humming a tune along with the song on the radio and occasionally singing as well. She sipped her coffee, smiling softly. It had been quite awhile since she'd been in such a great mood, and she thoroughly enjoyed it. That is, until her vehicle took an abrupt turn to the curb, tearing the wheel from her hands. The radio fell silent before a broadcast, mimicking a weather warning, played. "Attention. It has been requested that the city streets be cleared. All vehicles must be pulled off to the curb or into a driveway. This order will be pursued immidiately." The radio said, then continued on to repeat the lines multiple times. She instantly grabbed her phone, dialing Zane's number, and calling. Was he having a similar problem? She would next call her son if she didn't get any information on what was going on.
x
x

𝚔𝚒𝚊 . he/they

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me