☼ element island [v.2] | closed.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

☼ element island [v.2] | closed.

Postby radiantly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Welcome to Element Island, a place created to contain you. This island does not exist to the outside world and only its inhabitants know of its existence. If you end up on this island, it is to protect yourself and to protect humanity. You have not been informed of much but you are told that you are a danger to the rest of the world until you can control your powers.

There are several locations around the islands such as the cabins, market and other places which one can discover when traveling around on the land. Resources may be difficult to find, and as time goes on, they will become more scarce.
Last edited by radiantly on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Characters

Shadow: Eric
Light: Lilly
Earth: Kate, [url]Mikeal[/url], Sapphire
Water: Ben, Alex, Isilee
Fire: Damien, Bullet
Wind: [url]Camden[/url]
Other: Koda
Last edited by radiantly on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radiantly » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:57 pm

radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Extra post ;;;

Postby radiantly » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:59 am

Reserved
Last edited by radiantly on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
radiantly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☼ element island [v.2] | closed.

Postby **Stars Align** » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:14 am

ISILEE
She brushed rubble away from her eyes and groaned then made a face as her tongue tasted a bit. She began coughing the dust out of her lungs and she rubbed her face clean as best as she could. She then made an attempt to stand but felt dizzy and so she stayed crouched on the ground for a moment before trying again. When she made it to her feet she felt like she would rather have been run through with a chainsaw. Not that she knew what that felt like. She focused around her and made a cup of water from the air in her hand and drank from it, wetting her tongue and then she made another one for one last scrub of her face. Since she couldn't really see it and there was not enough water for anything fancy this would have to do. She heard movement further in the room and so she started slowly moving towards it. She wondered if it was friend, or foe.

((I'll do the others when more people start responding))

Last bumped by radiantly on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:14 am.

This is what I live for
**Stars Align**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me