-------

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

-------

Postby jörmungandr. » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:44 pm

With everything going so good, something bad has to happen at some point....
Beacon Hills has been quiet for a while now. No big danger, no sudden enemies. The werewolves and all those monsters and creatures are under control. But the quiet won't last for long. A unknown pack of werewolves have figured out how to turn somebody into a werewolf without a alpha's bite. Though, it's not perfect. Some werewolves turn out fine. But other turn out different. It might give them a slightly different effect. That effect can either make them a bit stronger or weaker than a average werewolf. But the pack has moved into Beacon Hills and are turning a variety of people into werewolves. But the mystery pack also has another goal; to go after Scott and his friends to try and kill them. And with a army of new werewolves that have to listen to them, this new pack is proving quite the challenge for Scott and his friends.

Rules;
- More than 3 sentences per post and try to use proper grammar.
- We are going to stick to my storyline. So, don't make any big plot twist without my permission and don't make your character have some huge twist to their story that makes the whole rp about them or messes with the plot.
- No fighting OOC.
- Drama is encouraged. But don't go overboard.
- No making OC's that are related to the main characters.
- Keep the main characters the same sexuality and same crush/boyfriend/girlfriend unless I give you permission to change it.
- No powerplaying and what not. Especially don't control someone else's character. It's their character, not yours.
- You can make a different kind of creature, but only ones that have been in Teen Wolf and no making up your own.
- You can use your own forms as long as they have the basic things.
- You must be active!
- Might add more later.

Form;

Code: Select all
[center][img]Picture Here[/img][/center]
[size=85][list][list][list][b]Name:;[/b]
[b]Nickname?:;[/b]
[b]Gender:;[/b]
[b]Age:;[/b]
[b]Species:;[/b]
[b]Good or Bad?:;[/b]
[b]Rank(if werewolf):;[/b]
[b]Personality:;[/b]
[b]History(optional):;[/b]
[b]Other:;[/b] [/list][/list][/list][/size]

Characters;
{Name --- Age --- Good or Bad --- Species}

Liam Dunbar --- 15 --- Good --- Werewolf
Dustin Mills(Dusty) --- 16 --- Undecided --- Unnatural Werewolf
Jessica Marie Delgado(JD, Jess, Marie) --- 15 --- Undecided- Human
Aria Moon(Ari) --- 17 --- Good --- Werewolf
Sara Vulpez --- 18 --- Good --- Werefox
Scott McCall --- 18 --- Good --- True Alpha
Last edited by jörmungandr. on Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:06 pm, edited 15 times in total.
jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: against all odds :: teen wolf rp :: open/accepting

Postby jörmungandr. » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:26 am

Name:; Liam Dunbar
        Nickname?:; None
        Species:; Werewolf
        Good or Bad:; Good
        Rank(if werewolf):; Beta
        Personality:; Liam is a complicated kid. On a normal day he's a pretty chill guy. He likes to play videos game, practice lacrosse, and just chill. He's a sweetheart to those he cares about, but he also keeps everyone at arms-length. The only person who's been able to get back his walls is his best friend Mason, and that's just because the guy never gave up trying to break them. Internally Liam feels emotions more strongly than pretty much everyone else. It's like his mind just can't do anything only a little, or half way. When he loves, he will die before that person gets hurt. When he hurts, it feels like a million knives are stabbing him all at once. Liam has been diagnosed with Intermittent Explosive Disorder, or IED. This means that when he gets angry enough he tends to explode, losing control of himself. When he was first diagnosed with the disorder he almost always lashed out at others: yelling, screaming, sometimes even attacking them or their belongings. Now he's kind of gotten a hold on his IED in the sense that when he explodes he doesn't usually do it at others, but he redirects his anger towards himself. After an episode he usually gets a brief period of depression that comes along with the severe spike then drop in his emotions. These depressive periods don't get too back though. At least not usually.
        History(optional):; Here
        Other:;

Name:; Dustin Mill
        Nickname?:; Dusty
        Species:; 'Unnatural' Werewolf
        Good or Bad:; Undecided
        Rank(if werewolf):; Omega
        Personality:; He is willing to fight and stand up to others when needed but he is usually submissive and does what he is told. He doesn't stand up to anybody older than him or higher ranked much. He is often as helpful to others as he can be. Though, he can still be fun, sarcastic and breaks the rules from time to time. But he also suffers from Panic Disorder. People with this condition have feelings of terror that strike suddenly and repeatedly with no warning. Other symptoms of a panic attack include sweating, chest pain, palpitations (unusually strong or irregular heartbeats), and a feeling of choking, which may make the person feel like he or she is having a heart attack or "going crazy." When he gets too stressed his more dominate werewolf side often comes out, which does not help due to the fact he's a new werewolf. His werewolf side is more aggressive and destructive than normal werewolves.
        History(optional):; He was captured and turned by the 'mystery werewolf pack'. Though, after they turned him into a werewolf he slipped away and ran from them. But since it was a unnatural change his werewolf side was affected and his werewolf side grew aggressive while his human self grew more submissive. He hid the best he could but when he learned about Beacon Hills he fled there.
Last edited by jörmungandr. on Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:26 pm

Name:; Jessica Marie Delgado
        Nickname?:; JD, Jess, Marie
        Species:; human, for now, but Im making her a werewolf
        Good or Bad?:; she will be confused as to what she is and what is right or wrong
        Rank(if werewolf):;
        Personality:; Jessica is all about pushing boundaries. While she works out constantly, she wishes she was a normal teenage girl with a boyfriend and awesome friends. Unfortunately, her mother had killed herself in front of her, leaving Jessica alone in thought while her dad works at the local hospital. She comes off angry at the world and independent, but wants someone to say to her "I'm not leaving."
        History:; Her father had moved them to beacon hills to get a new fresh start after a rough breakup with her fathers girlfriend. Her mother had killed herself and the family refuses to talk to Jessica anymore. Jessica, however, isn't happy with the move but always tries to make her dad happy and go with the flow. She was hoping she could make a few friends.
Currently doing:
Sleeping
If you roleplay with me, work at 7 pm
Click to see my time----XX
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.
I have received 20 gifts.
Banana Dancer :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:14 pm

{Accepted!}
Last edited by jörmungandr. on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:19 pm

When can the rp start?)
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:26 pm

{Once we get some main characters from the show.}

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana Dancer :) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:18 am

I can make a form for Scott later.)
Currently doing:
Sleeping
My Trade Thread

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 30 people.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:19 am

{That would be awesome :) }

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -secretariatforever- » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:03 am

~The Basics~
Name
.:Lydia Martin:.
Nicknames
.:"Most people just call me Lydia, but if your my friend you can call my Lyds":.
Blood Type
.:Banshee:.

~On the Outside~
Hair Color
.:Strawberry Blonde:.
Eye Color
.:Green:.

~On the Inside~
Personality
.:pretty sure we know this :lol: :.
History
.:same thing here:.

~Love Life~
Orientation
.:straight:.
Crush
.:"Never thought I would say this, but Stiles":.
Boyfiend/Girlfriend
.:"None currently ":.

-Extras-
.:Answer:.

(if you want me to add in the personality and history I will go ahead and do it, but I just figured that it was obvious to people who have watched the show:) also anyone planing on playing Stiles?)
ImageImage

_________Image
Image_________
LYDIA MARTIN
________Image
Image________
-secretariatforever-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes