Where•is•the•world?|multi-fandom| 5 other' slots left!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Where•is•the•world?|multi-fandom|open! Limited spots

Postby doktor monty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:26 pm

"I'll try and explain it in the best way I can." Shinichi hold his right hand in front of his face, extending his fingers. "Migi is a parasite that infected, or well ate, my right hand. He has expert senses, giving me a boost to mine when part of him entered my blood flow." Shinichi let his hand fall again. "He falls asleep for periods of time, leaving me to myself for about 4 hours." Shinichi looked at the canapoy of trees. "Explaining all of it would just waste time, he's very smart as well, so I'm waiting for him to make some sense of the situation."
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Monokuma
    "Pretty cool I guess." He said with a smile and then he looked around "Oh yeah. What's your name?" He asked the man, it's not like he cares but its better then calling him 'hey you'
reiji/aza/jiwoon/yin ∆ they/them
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:36 pm

"Im Izumi Shinichi." Shinichi takes a small bow, showing some respect to the unknown thing in front of him. "Yours?"
Last edited by doktor monty on Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:40 pm

Monokuma
    "Monokuma! Short for Monochrome bear!" he said with joy on his face "Hehe, This situation kinda reminds me off what I always do~" he giggled
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 pm

"What are you exactly?" Shinichi kneeled down to the weird bear thing. Shinichi picked up the bear by its head, looking at it's face.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:00 pm

Monochrome
    "Hey! HEY! Put me down!" Monokuma 'waved' his legs, trying to go down, he doesn't like people grabbing him on the head,or muzzle,or hold him at all.
reiji/aza/jiwoon/yin ∆ they/them
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Shinichi took a long look at the bear and eventually set him down, almost dropping him. He shot up as he looked at his right hand. "Migi?" Shinichi almost looked relieved, staring at his palm.
"What?" A singular green eye sprouted out of Shinichi's palm. "Where are we?" A mouth formed close to Shinichi's wrist.
"Well, we kinda just woke up here. I can't seem to make out an explanation." Shinichi turned his hand towards Monokuma, letting the eye observe the bear.
"Odd, it's seems to be a mis-colored bear." Migi extended a small tentacle towards the bear, an eye at the end of the stalk.
"What do you think of it?" Shinichi knelt down again, looking with Migi.
"Don't know..." The eye twitched.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Monokuna
    Monokuma tilted his head "Are you mocking my sense of fashion?" He said with an angry tone at them, he doesn't like when anyone said he looks weird or anything but most of the time he doesn't really care.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:24 pm

Migi extends himself closer to Monokuma looking at the line between the light and dark side of the bear. "It seems you have emotions just like humans, you even seem to care about your appearance. Interesting." The eye almost seems to talk to itself, while Shinichi watches the bears expression.
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reiji » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Monokuma
    Monokuma looked at the eye with frustration, then he sighed 'need to save energy' he muttered to himself. "Is there a problem with that?" Monokuma asked both of them
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me