The end-zombie apocalypse rp-(NEW AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

What do you think is a better name for Jennifer and Daryl?

Jenryl
27%
Darifer
73%

Total votes : 33

The end-zombie apocalypse rp-(NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby ThatOneKid » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:23 am

it was so suddenly no one saw it coming. you were just sitting inside listening to the radio eating when the announced that there is a disease and it is spreading fast. they said that people are eating each other and it is complete chaos they told you to stay inside but you knew you shouldn't it would be a death trap. you packed up a few things grabbed a few knives whatever weapons you have and threw it all in your car and drove off.

how to kill a zombie: damage the brain or cut off the head

here's the character form:

form
Name:
Nickname:
Religion:
Orientation:
Crush:
Love:
Spouse:
Children:
Family:
Weapon(s):
Personality:
History:
Theme song:
Looks:

Pet(if any)-

name:
breed:
personality:
description:

Leader: Devin(hunter as well)
Hunters:
Fighters: fint
Doctors:
People in the group:
Kids:
Loners:
Lost Ones:

current people in the group:

name: Devian Locke
personality: stubborn, can be nice, hot-headed, sly, smart
description: black shortish length hair, blue eyes, has a scar going down his arm,
best at fighting with: katana
weapons: 2 katana's, crossbow, 6 throwing knives, two Glock 27's, and a smith & Wesson M&P 15
vehicle(s): http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=108558509 (my friend got this for me)

pet(s)-

name: Tybalt Locke
species: dog
breed: German Shepherd
personality: nice, fast, sly, calm, smart
description: large, black, with amber eyes
Communication:
1 circle=no
2 circles=yes
1 bark= walker
2 barks= run!
Low Growl=human
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
name: Finsternis Garth Nykalls (Fint)
personality: when you don't know her, she is creepy but when you do know her, she is simply a kind and misunderstood person, but she can be a little odd sometimes
description: auburn hair that falls onto her shoulders, bright blue eyes, filed sharp nails, pale skin, black lipstick, wears eyeshadow that makes her eyes look hollow
best at fighting with: a scythe
weapons:scythe, crossbow, molotovs
vechile(s):just a simple black car

pet(s)-

name: Gizmo
species:fox
breed:pure bread fox
personality: a naive but seemingly smart loving fox
description: just a regular Fox but with bright Amber eyes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

name: Jennifer bodah
Crush: daryl
personality: nice, funny, kind of hard to get to know
description: medium length black hair, blue eyes, 5'3"
best at fighting with: bow and arrow
weapons: throwing knives, bow and arrow
vechile(s): truck
Last edited by ThatOneKid on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:47 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Image Image
"After we took in his old friends, they've become leaders in what we have here," he continued. "Now you put down your weapons, walk through those gates and you're one of us... Everyone's alive. Everyone's made it this far. We've all done worse kinds of things just to stay alive. We can still come back. We're not too far gone. I know we all can change." ~ rick
Old usernames(DO NOT TAKE!):
-TheWalkingDead
ThatOneKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the walking dead rp

Postby ThatOneKid » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:30 pm

bump
Image Image
"After we took in his old friends, they've become leaders in what we have here," he continued. "Now you put down your weapons, walk through those gates and you're one of us... Everyone's alive. Everyone's made it this far. We've all done worse kinds of things just to stay alive. We can still come back. We're not too far gone. I know we all can change." ~ rick
-TheWalkingDead
ThatOneKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the walking dead rp

Postby ThatOneKid » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:30 am

bump
Image Image
-TheWalkingDead
ThatOneKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The end(zombie apocalypse rp)

Postby ThatOneKid » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:45 pm

bump
Image Image
-TheWalkingDead
ThatOneKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The end(zombie apocalypse rp)

Postby ThatOneKid » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Bump
Image Image
-TheWalkingDead
ThatOneKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The end-zombie apocalypse rp-(NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby ThatOneKid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:03 am

bump
Image Image
-TheWalkingDead
ThatOneKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOneKid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:46 am

bump
Image Image
-TheWalkingDead
ThatOneKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOneKid » Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:39 am

bump
Image Image
-TheWalkingDead
ThatOneKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Muffet:. » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:34 pm

name: Finsternis Garth Nykalls (Fint)
personality: when you don't know her, she is creepy but when you do know her, she is simply a kind and misunderstood person, but she can be a little odd sometimes
description: auburn hair that falls onto her shoulders, bright blue eyes, filed sharp nails, pale skin, black lipstick, wears eyeshadow that makes her eyes look hollow
best at fighting with: a scythe
weapons:scythe, crossbow, molotovs
vechile(s):just a simple black car

pet(s)-

name: Gizmo
species:fox
breed:pure bread fox
personality:a naive but seemingly smart loving fox
description:just a regular Fox but with bright Amber eyes
.:Muffet:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOneKid » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:53 am

Devian drove to a nearby town. he stopped the car a few feet from the town and grabbed his crossbow, 2 katana's, and 2 pistols. he went into the town and found a gun shop. he saw it was locked up. he looked up and saw there was a open window. He put down his crossbow. he looked around and noticed it wasn't too high even for a two story building. he backed away ran and jumped up grabbed the window. he pulled himself up and looked around. he took off his backpack and searched the place while Tybalt guarded outside with his crossbow.
Image Image
-TheWalkingDead
ThatOneKid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me