Syringes and Cages [Son/Daughter x Experiment] [Accepting!]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Syringes and Cages [Son/Daughter x Experiment] [Acceptin

Postby piperscharmed » Sun May 26, 2013 5:25 am

piper realized her mistake from the look on the girls face, "its not alive like you and I, the tree is alive. it makes leaves to help breath oxygen like us. the roots drink water like us from the ground. I installed pipes to put out water to keep it alive. the tree brings the water up the trunk; the big thick part to the leaves and the leaves use sunlight and oxygen to turn everything in to sugar. the tree then stores the sugar." she walked over to the girl and places her hand on the girls back and started rubbing her hand across her in back in circles to help her calm down. "its ok.... its ok... you didn't kill it see the spots? it was sick it would have died anyway. look at the tree its huge. leaves fall off the tree at a certain time of year and then they grow back. you actually did the right thing you removed a sick leaf and you helped the tree. sick leaves are not good." here she made a mental note to explain things in detail more often.
I am collecting Dragons and bats and the Mid-evil/Royalty pets please send requests for them. I do year for year trades for them.
I also play on wajas my id's are 83666 and 101313 if you'd like me to breed any for you to buy or want to trade wajas for cs please let me know.
piperscharmed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MO(PleaseDelete) » Sun May 26, 2013 9:06 am

ɴαιrα ~ owl ~ 17

Naira began to process the words, and her thoughts were being to turn towards; 'I killed it's food gatherer... now it's gonna die too!'. She jumped slightly when a s=hand was placed on her back, as she had not been expecting it, nor had she been paying much attention to such things. When Piper told her it was sick and she helped the tree, she began to feel a bit better. "Oh," she voiced quietly. "But I still ripped it. I caused a sick leaf pain," she thought, but trying to stop the train of thought by telling herself it was a kind thing to do, a quick death so it didn't die slowly of sickness. Nodding her head slightly, Naira became aware that the hand was still on her back, and moving.
This account is no longer in use.
Please delete/deactivate/whatever is required
MO(PleaseDelete)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piperscharmed » Sun May 26, 2013 5:31 pm

piper watched her reactions and realized that although she didn't pull away she didn't lean towards her ether, she also realized that naira might like a rodent instead of eat it in owl form and wonder why it would run away in fear.... piper sighed... she was quickly realizing that Naira acted more like a little skittish child than an animal. which was good in a way. "I think plants and animals would be good for you to learn about and you need some socialization as well. I would like to talk to you about interacting with another experiment. what do you think? and I want you to be honest with me. I feel that its the best way to make a friendship, and that's what I want from you I want to be your friend. unfortunately I am a scientist but I am trying to do things a nice as possible. you have a better room than mine for starters." piper smiled as she indicated the room with a sweep of her hand and it was a real smile "I put a lot of work and thought in to it. I am glad that you like it all of this belongs to you." she looked at her eyes, "you own this, it is yours and yours alone. you can do anything that you want with it."
I am collecting Dragons and bats and the Mid-evil/Royalty pets please send requests for them. I do year for year trades for them.
I also play on wajas my id's are 83666 and 101313 if you'd like me to breed any for you to buy or want to trade wajas for cs please let me know.
piperscharmed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MO(PleaseDelete) » Sun May 26, 2013 5:44 pm

ɴαιrα ~ owl ~ 17

To Naira, plants and animals seemed like an interesting thing to learn. She nodded, before listening to the rest of what Piper was saying. "I'll... I'll give it a try," she stated, wondering what it would be like. She had never met another experiment before. When Piper said she wanted to be her friend, it brought a smile to her lips. Naira nodded once more, her eyes widening when she was told it was hers, because even though she had already been told this it was a new thing, and that she could do anything with it. "Are you going to make me fly though hoops?" she asked suddenly, remembering the second nicest scientist she had ever had. Sometimes it had been fun. And, to test her coordination he had made her fly though and around a bunch of stuff. Although it wasn't so fun the next time, because she had to try a drug and it made her fly face first into a wall. That had hurt.
This account is no longer in use.
Please delete/deactivate/whatever is required
MO(PleaseDelete)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piperscharmed » Mon May 27, 2013 12:07 am

piper laughed, sure we could try something like that if you'd like we can test cordination and speed. I will have to talk to one of the other scientists to see if we could meet the experiment.
piperscharmed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonlyrics » Mon May 27, 2013 3:12 am

MinecraftObsessive wrote:
        вlαιѕe ~ ѕcιeɴтιѕт ~ 18

Blaise watched the girl panic for a moment, wondering if it would get it out of her system. But, as he watched, it only seemed to get worse. He was slightly worried about her dirty claws, and knew it was due to her previous scientist. "It's fine," he repeated, his voice level as one of his eyebrows rose. He had never seen a experiment react in such a way, yes, he had seen them act like it, but they were never actually sorry. Sighing, he reached out, and knowing this was probably going to be a first, unexpected or both, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. "I said it's fine," he repeated for a third time.

Alexia was still shaking her head, dumbfounded by what she had done, trying to let his voice comfort her. None came, and she was still quite shaken - when he reached forward with both arms. She thought she was going to be struck by a fist, but instead was dragged into his chest and held tight. Alexia slowed her breathing, blinking her green eyes as she tried to figure out if this was a strategy of holding her still, affection, comfort, or anything else. Alexia wasn't sure what, but she certainly did find it comforting. She gulped, taking control of her emotions, and without knowing if it was right or not, rested her head on his chest.

-sydney

instagram
tumblr
deviantArt
youtube

art © me
commissions - open
neonlyrics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piperscharmed » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:48 pm

Piper nodded and sighed well lets gwt some food you can tell alissa what you'd like to eat. she'll be happy to make it for you. I'm tired I'm going to bed, it's been a pretty long night but your day is just starting you can go ahead and explore some.
piperscharmed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonlyrics » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:54 am

SydneyGF wrote:
MinecraftObsessive wrote:
        вlαιѕe ~ ѕcιeɴтιѕт ~ 18

Blaise watched the girl panic for a moment, wondering if it would get it out of her system. But, as he watched, it only seemed to get worse. He was slightly worried about her dirty claws, and knew it was due to her previous scientist. "It's fine," he repeated, his voice level as one of his eyebrows rose. He had never seen a experiment react in such a way, yes, he had seen them act like it, but they were never actually sorry. Sighing, he reached out, and knowing this was probably going to be a first, unexpected or both, wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a hug. "I said it's fine," he repeated for a third time.

Alexia was still shaking her head, dumbfounded by what she had done, trying to let his voice comfort her. None came, and she was still quite shaken - when he reached forward with both arms. She thought she was going to be struck by a fist, but instead was dragged into his chest and held tight. Alexia slowed her breathing, blinking her green eyes as she tried to figure out if this was a strategy of holding her still, affection, comfort, or anything else. Alexia wasn't sure what, but she certainly did find it comforting. She gulped, taking control of her emotions, and without knowing if it was right or not, rested her head on his chest.

-sydney

instagram
tumblr
deviantArt
youtube

art © me
commissions - open
neonlyrics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neonlyrics » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:57 am

(Bump?)

-sydney

instagram
tumblr
deviantArt
youtube

art © me
commissions - open
neonlyrics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby piperscharmed » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 am

Well im here still. Do you need an expirement I have a snowlepord that was never claimed.
piperscharmed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me