➳ Assassin's Creed III Roleplay.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Are you active on this website?

Yes
40%
Sort of
28%
Nope
32%

Total votes : 25

Re: ➳ Assassin's Creed III Roleplay.

Postby Cheesy34 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:09 pm

{{Wow holy cow. I feel so repetitive saying "yep, I'm not dead!" but I'm really not! I have two jobs and I'm going to college full time, so my responses are gonna be few and far between. I really miss interacting with you all, and I wanna know how you're doing! Respond when you can!}}

Connor:
I wake as the sun is rising just over the horizon. Usually I'm awake before daylight breaks, and I'm not sure why today is different. Maybe I'm not as stressed out as I had been the past few days... weeks even. I had told Alsoomse my true feelings about not being angry, but sad instead. It felt odd to tell someone how I was feeling, as that wasn't something that I ever did. The last time I truly talked to anyone about anything personal was with Achilles. I rub my eyes as I sit up, a dull ache thrumming up my spine. It's still healing, and I don't have my full mobility just yet.
I swing my feet off the edge of the bed and prepare myself internally for another restless day. I make my way up deck and see crew members finishing up cleaning; Alsoomse included. My heart gives a small jolt when I see her, but I chalk it up to nerves. I turn my eyes to the sky and scan for signs of impending storms.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate content removed

╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ ᓵ⍑ᔑ𝙹ᓭ ∴╎リᓭ
Out There ~ Fantasy RP
Assassin's Creed III RP
Assassin's Creed IV RP
The Last of Us RP
Cheesy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheesy34 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:39 pm

{{Bump!}}

╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ ᓵ⍑ᔑ𝙹ᓭ ∴╎リᓭ
Out There ~ Fantasy RP
Assassin's Creed III RP
Assassin's Creed IV RP
The Last of Us RP
Cheesy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ alsoomse | post 141

Postby spring. » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:11 pm

alsoomse
sleep forever.
the independent
with: connor
doing: standing on the ship
thinking: what am i doing?
health: cold but healthy
mentality: extremely homesick
xxxxxxxxx alsoomse heard a creak in the wood of the ship, and her eyes flit to the source, expecting salty joe to give her another task. instead, eyes the color of the ocean in mid daylight fell on the profile of the master assassin himself, and she smiled to herself ever so slightly. she quickly regained her steely composure, stepping off the bannister, and walking over to him, turning and facing over the horizon. she examined it for a moment, looking at what he may be observing.

she figured it would be for enemies or obstacles on her way home. she didn't see a lot to be concerned about, but connor also had a much better trained eye than her own. she wondered what he might see.
good morning, connor. what do you see? she spoke after a moment of silence. she looked to him for a response, and her eyes wandered to his back. she moved her shoulders in a small shudder, thinking about the pain he must have endured. she couldn't imagine it.

she so wished she could grab his hand and squeeze it without embarrassing herself. she wanted nothing more than to reassure him more than she already had. she felt so protective of him. she explained it as the bond between apprentice and master, but she knew in her heart she had more than just the feeling of kinship toward him. whether he would reciprocate that feeling, ever, or not, she didn't know. she thought about these things a little deeper, and didn't realize what she was doing next.

she moved closer to connor, reaching out and grabbing his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. when she felt the warmth of his hand against her own, she snapped out of her thoughts and released her grip instantly. she pulled her hand back to her side, muttering a quick apology.
apologies, captain. i didn't mean to... she quickly backed up a step, her eyes downcast trying to hide the forming flush of color to her face as she realized how much she'd embarrassed herself. the worst part? she had no exit strategy. she figured he would be a little okay with it, as they'd briefly held hands before, but this was twice in a row now. she set her jaw, trying to control the warmth in her face. her fingers curled into her palms, creating fists in an effort to control her subconscious actions as well.

key wrote:actions
thoughts/ dreams
speech, english
speech, native
interactive speech, english
interactive speech, native
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheesy34 » Wed May 20, 2020 7:28 am

[[So. Hi. I dunno if you're still active here but... yeah. lol]]

Connor:

"Good morning, Connor. what do you see?"
My eyes didn't move from the horizon at her question. I stayed silent, not feeling well enough to say anything. Even the words I wanted to say wouldn't come out. Last night's events still perplexed me and processing what I was feeling was... a long process.
We stood in silence for another few moments, and then Alsoomse grasped my hand in hers. The touch lasted only a few seconds, but it set my skin on fire. I turned to her, eyes wide.
"Apologies, captain. I didn't mean to..."
Without words, I grabbed her fist before she took it away too far.
Finally, I muttered, "This is... fine." I spread her fingers apart to make way for my own. Then, I turned my eyes back to the sky and held her hand closer to my body.
"I fear a storm is coming. I can feel it."

╎リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒷリ↸ ᓵ⍑ᔑ𝙹ᓭ ∴╎リᓭ
Out There ~ Fantasy RP
Assassin's Creed III RP
Assassin's Creed IV RP
The Last of Us RP
Cheesy34

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳ alsoomse | post 142

Postby spring. » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:53 am

alsoomse
sleep forever.
the independent
with: connor
doing: standing on the ship
thinking: oh my gods
health: cold but healthy
mentality: helpless/ smitten
o o c: not me replying after a YEAR sorry for rambling in this,
i haven't written since my last reply here actually
xxxxxxxxx Connor's eyes stayed steady on the horizon, but when she clutched his hand briefly, he turned to face her eyes wide. She had backed up and apologized, but that didn't stop the color flooding her face. Nor did it stop what happened next. He didn't speak. He reached out and she squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, hoping he didn't see her flushed, embarrassed face. But he grabbed her fist and her eyes flew open, looking up to his wide ones. She could feel her eyes soften upon meeting his gaze, but the gaze did not last long. This is... fine." He muttered, spreading her fingers and fitting his between them. She gasped a little at the warmth from his hand, and her eyes turned down to her small hand fitted into his. She could feel every callous in his palm. Her thumb rubbed thoughtfully over his, feeling small raised scars from years of abuse an battle. Her fingers could feel more scars raised over the back of his hands and knuckles. His eyes found the sky again, and he held her hand close to his body, prompting her to step towards him. She stopped running her thumb over his hand, her mind wandering to places it shouldn't go. Her chest tightened, and for a moment she tensed, until she realized she was just responding to his touch. It was similar to the way she felt last night. Last night when she had grabbed his hand, and when he had squeezed it gently. She smiled to herself in her thoughts about last night. Could it really be this easy? She thought to herself. Could loving Connor really be this easy? Is that what she felt for him? Love? Or was it perhaps just lust? No, no there was no way it was just lust. She'd felt for him since the beginning. Since she first started training with him.

She had just sequestered her feelings all those years she was training because of his destiny. He was meant to become the master assassin. She was never to distract him from that, she recalled that from her training. Besides, when they were little they had seen each other in passing, and she was to marry someone within her tribe. And who was she to stand in the way of his destiny, and hers? No, that would be selfish. But now that he achieved his title, she was free to love and support him. Regardless of if he felt the same. Perhaps, perhaps this had been written in the stars the entire time for them.
I fear a storm is coming. I can feel it."

He had swiftly changed the subject. His gruff voice pulled her from her musings. She was still staring at their interlocked hands, and while she'd felt lost in her mind for hours, it has only been seconds. A storm? She thought to herself. Her focus, still on his touch and how his calloused fingers felt between hers.C- Connor... She murmured, trailing off. She stammered for a moment, looking up to him. No, this wasn't a lovesick reaction. This was so many feelings and emotions hitting her at once. She wanted to be home, but she was so glad they'd taken this trip as it allowed her to get close to Connor, something she'd been begging for since his training ceased. She squeezed his hand gently, she was so pleased to be holding it. Oh, but she so wanted to go home. She felt so lost here in England. Her face fell for a moment as she grasped his hand, her other hand gripping her robes nervously. W-When can we go home? She quickly recovered her typical composure and cleared her throat. Why was she stuttering so much? She wasn't some lovesick child, she was an assassin. Assassins don't stutter. Was it the heat radiating from his palm into hers? No. She could handle some hand-holding. Besides, if she seemed like she couldn't handle a little hand holding, how weak would she seem if he did respond to her deeper feelings? No, she needed to toughen up. The breeze gently blew her loose hairs into her face, and her eyes studied his face. Her steely eyes traced every highlight and contour of his face. The way his jaw was set, she memorized it all. She turned her head and looked out over the horizon at the marina they were in. She scanned everything, her predatory gaze looking out for danger. They were supposed to have left before dawn, but now the sun had risen. The Templars could be anywhere by now. They couldn't sustain another attack aboard the Aquila. They had to leave, and soon. Especially if she wanted to liberate her tribe, something that had been weighing on her mind heavily these last few weeks.

key wrote:actions
thoughts/ dreams
speech, english
speech, native
interactive speech, english
interactive speech, native
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes