world eхpιrιмenт - new and accepting. PLEASE JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

world eхpιrιмenт - new and accepting. PLEASE JOIN

Postby ArianaFire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:51 pm

They have finally done it. The politics and the scientists and the military. They have reduced the world to a pile of steaming, crumbling ashes, dependent on one dictatorial government. The people live in fear that someone, someday may come up with a weapon so terrible, or a virus so huge, it could wipe out the entire world. Some people believe that the government has already developed a virus, and are immune to it. They prove this by saying people have been disappearing off the streets of Steleuin, one of the few cities left in this bitter world. People think these guys are crazy. Little do they know, they are closer to the truth than they could ever imagine.

-:--:---:YOUR LIFE:---:--:-

Living on the streets of Steleuin is not easy. Even the ruins of houses are a rare occurrence, and most, if not all, citizens have to make do in self-constructed barracks out of scrap metal and burnt plastic. Everything is hard to come by, from food to simple things such as water. There are some Vendors, who are paid a meager amount by the government to buy anything useful the citizens find in the ashes of a once-great city. Most are Scavengers, spending their life collecting these materials in exchange for money of food. Some, who have no other way to go, and are simply starving to death, choose life as a slave to the government to be a better choice. They become Officers, the people in the ugly orange uniforms with stunt guns, that roam the ruins searching for anyone breaking the rules the government made. There are rumors they are brainwashed into doing so. The select few are Governors, the special rich officials who reap millions off of the suffering of the regular people. And finally is the President, who passes all the laws. Not much is known about him or her, as he or she always appears in public under a voice changing mask, in long dark robes.
From all the nukes and stuff, there is so much radiation around that almost all the humans have developed some sort of special power... What is yours?

CURRENT PLOT:

ArianaFire and The Dragonfly Thief wrote:We want a revolution and we thought that Llanni should lead it. But she needed motive. So Midnight will arrest Beth and Twill after they find rubber in a scrap pile that they shouldn't be in. So, they are going to go to the lab and Llanni is going to lead a revolution to get them out.

-:--:---:GOVERNMENT RULES:---:--:-
(May be broken all you want XD)

{ You may never disrespect the Government }
{ You may not steal }
{ You may not try to enter the Government Building unless invited to do so }
{ You may not carry a weapon }
{ You may not resist an Officer }
{ (feel free to suggest more) }

-:--:---:ROLE-PLAY RULES:---:--:-
(Yeah, breaking these would be a really bad idea...)

{ Tess's Rules always apply }
{ Feel the need to cuss? * out those vowels: d*mn it }
{ OCC MUST BE IN {},[],(), etc! Even before we start roleplaying, k? }
{ I understand when you have "untypingness" or phone or autocorrect or whatever, but please try to keep your grammar proper... No txt tlk in z main RP, k? }
{ MINIMUM 3 sentences. If your character is saying something please please please say at least[firstname] said. It gets confusing otherwise, yes? }
{ NO godmodding, Gary-sue, Mary-sue. You may thing you are perfect, but you're not... }
{ I have the right to not accept you or ask you to leave or change the plot at any time before 40 pages of roleplaying }
{ If you make a Governer or a Officer, make a Scavenger also }
{ TRY to keep guys and girls even... If you simply fail at guys like I do I understand. It's fine. }
{ Don't join and never come back }
{ That's it! Put something in your other section if you read this! (Doesn't matter what... A random fact or somethin is fine) }

MINI-MOD(s):

{The Dragonfly Thief}

-:--:---:CHARACTER FORM:---:--:-

Code: Select all
[img]http://fontmeme.com/wp-content/themes/meme/download.php?text=The%20Citizen%20Information&name=MASTERPLAN___.ttf&size=40&style_color=000046[/img]

[img]IMAGEURLHERE[/img]

[b]-Name-[/b]
{NAME HITHER}
[b]-Age-[/b]
{AGE HITHER. BETWEEN 16-25 PLEASE}
[b]-Hair Color-[/b]
{hither}
[b]-Eye Color-[/b]
{hither.means here}
[b]-Height-[/b]
{over here}
[b]-Weight-[/b]
{Place here}

[img]http://fontmeme.com/wp-content/themes/meme/download.php?text=In%20the%20private%20records&name=MASTERPLAN___.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E[/img]

[b]-History-[/b]
{minimum of 3 sentences, k?}

[b]-Personality-[/b]
{same as the one above}

[b]-Criminal Records-[/b]
{ever been caught? If not write if you have stolen}

[b]-Job-[/b]
{scavenger, vendor, officer (only accepting maximum of 5 of officer and vendor), governed (only accepting 4)}

[img]http://fontmeme.com/wp-content/themes/meme/download.php?text=And%20the%20heart%20says...&name=MASTERPLAN___.ttf&size=40&style_color=15155E[/img]

[b]-Orientation-[/b]
{not too many homosexuals, please. Nothing against them, but I want more straight people}

[b]-Crush-[/b]
{may start with one}

[b]-Boy/Girl Friend-[/b]
{PM the other person}

[b]-Family-[/b]
{you don't have to RP them, but mention them at least. Orphans are allowed}

[b]-Special Power-[/b]
{You can have something like super hearing or night eye sight or that kind of thing}

[b]-Weapon(s)-[/b]
{Some kind of small gun or knife, no three foot swords and spears}

[b]-Other-[/b]
{you know what goes here... XP}

-:--:---:SUMMARIES:---:--:-

30 Page Summary: After Raven led a few officers to Llanni and Twill's house, there was a fight and they got knocked out. Llanni, Raven, Kano, Midnight the officer, and Shawn ended up there. Beth and Twill are working on a car invention. Trenten found Dr. Dust, and escaped scientist from the governemnt labaratories, and took him to his and Maybelline's house.

65 Page Summary for Twill, Beth, and Midnight part of the RP

The Dragonfly Thief wrote:Beth and Twill decide to go to a government scrap yard to look for tires for their train/car that they want to make. While they were there, they were taken by surprise by a bunch of officers which included Midnight and were taken captive after sustaining some mild injuries. They found themselves in a lab and met up with each other. Beth had a schizophrenic attack and Midnight rejected the government. They managed to escape except they went into a trap and they are being put in cages.

65 page summary for Llanni, Raven, Shawn, Dust, and the others

ArianaFire wrote:Llanni found out from a vendor named Ana that Twill and Beth were taken by the Government. She got very angry and decided to start a rebellion. With the help of Ana, she sent out a message to the radio-things every citizen is supposed to have that she is starting a rebellion. But only to the good people she knows, obviously. Then she went to Ana's house to look at some papers for something.
Raven got rid of the knocked out soldiers by disguising herself as Saphire and giving them away to some people.
Raven then tracked Shawn and Llanni using her animal talking power, so Raven and Shawn went to Ana's house to find Llanni. She got out the window and they all met Dr. Dust, a good scientist runaway from the labs, who knows Llanni's/Twill's and Beth's fathers. They all went to Llanni's house to spend the night and start the rebellion, and now Dr. dust is trying to heal Llanni and Twill's extremely sick mother Alana.

Last edited by ArianaFire on Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 19 times in total.
ImageImage
***hiatus***
ArianaFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: world eхpιrιмenт - characters

Postby ArianaFire » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:44 pm

-:--:---: CHARACTERS :---:--:-

Name-Age-Job-Power-[fe]male-pagejoined-RPER

Llanni Sybilline-18-Scavener+Repairs-Superspeed-female-1-ArianaFire (me)
Twill Sybilline-18-Scavenger+inventor-nightsight-male-1-ArianaFire (me)
Kano Willow-17-Scavenger+Repairs-illusions-male-1-Allen Walker12
Beth Lebria-16-Scavenger+Repairs-worst fear illusion-female-1-The Dragonfly Thief
Ashton Grey-??-??-??-??-2-dannys77
Raven "Sapphire"-16-Scavenger+Theif-Agile and songs-female-2-Chrono
Sara Reese-17-Scavenger-vampire-ish abilities-female-5-Narutofoxlover
Shawn Andre'h Williams-18 1/2-Scavenger-Flexible-male-8-L O V E R Boy.
Midnight the 3rd-22-Officer-human heartbeat + hearing and sight-male-12-L O V E R Boy.
Dr. Dust-25-Scientist-Addition/Removal of pain-male-PM-The Dragonfly Thief
Analine "Ana" Groves-17-Vendor-Creating Stuff-Female-19-GenesisOfHope
Maybelline Narie-19-Scavenger-Night Sigh-Female-19-hay7199
Trenten Johnson-16-Scavenger-Future Sight-Male-19-hay7199
Nyx-18-Scavenger-Aniamal Control-Female-29-kotalicious
Ariana Lonex-16-Scavenger-Rocks out of air-Female-46-:.MusicalBookworm.:

My Charries XD:

(Disclaimer: no images are mine)

ImageImageImage

-Name-
{Llanni Sybilline}
{Call her Anni or Lan}
-Age-
{18}
-Hair Color-
{brown with white streaks}
-Eye Color-
{one green one gray}Pr
-Height-
{Regular}
-Weight-
{Thin and bony}

-History-
{ Llanni never knew her father. He had either died in a war, or was kidnapped by the Government, for all she knew, he could be living on the moon. Actaully, he most likely just ran away. he seemed like that kind kf guy. Her mother had succumbed to an illness when she and her brother Twill were just seven, so she had to take over has head of the house. She still lives with them, and they barely scrape by. Without the proper medicine, she will die. One of Llanni's greatest dreams is to see her father. And then give him a big slap in the face for leaving eighteen years ago.}

-Personality-
{Llanni is smart, but arrogant. She knows how to fix things very well, so she can get pretty caught up in her work. She has that annoying sarcastic tone and paranoia about authority. She hates anything that tries to hold her down.}

-Criminal Records-
{yeah, she stole stuff. But only food and medicine, and only from those rich government officials}

-Job-
{Scavenger, and she fixes things.}

-Orientation-
{Straight}

-Crush-
{we shall see}

-Boy/Girl Friend-
{PM me}

-Family-
{Her mother Alene, and her twin brother Twill. His full name is actually Twilliam.}

-Special Power-
{She is super fast and agile}

-Other-
{She has a small pendant which she never takes off. Her brother has a matching one.
And she has a special gun her brother invented. It shoots out any small scrap metal that can be reused using solar energy. Big heavy thing.}

-Name-
{Twilliam Sybilline. Call him Twill}
-Age-
{18}
-Hair Color-
{brown with white streak}
-Eye Color-
{one grey one green}
-Height-
{average}
-Weight-
{Thin and bony}

-History-
{-exact same thing as Llanni. But he doesn't want to meet his dad. And he is more of a engineer and inventor than fixer.}

-Personality-
{he's kind of quirky and a bit shy, but when angered... Well, you better watch out. He loves his siter and mother more than anything and anyone in the world and will die to protect them.}

-Criminal Records-
{same as Llanni}

-Job-
{scavenger, and invents new stuff}

-Orientation-
{straight}

-Crush-
{we shall see}

-Boy/Girl Friend-
{PM me}

-Family-
{his beloved twin sister Llanni Sybillyne and his mother}

-Special Power-
{He's super smart and can see in the dark without the special goggles he invented.}

-Other-
{invented a sort of car... But he is missing so much stuff to actually make it run...
Also has the gun Llanni has}
Last edited by ArianaFire on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:10 pm, edited 14 times in total.
ImageImage
***hiatus***
ArianaFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: world eхpιrιмenт - new and accepting. PLEASE JOIN

Postby Allen Walker12 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:22 am

Could i join?

{Kano Willow}
{Call him Kano}
-Age-
{17}
-Hair Color-
{Dirty Blond}
-Eye Color-
{Green}
-Height-
{Regular 5-5}
-Weight-
{Skinny}

History-
{ He's lived with his father most of his life, he mother desided to join the millarary. Kano's mother left when he was eight. He lives in a small shack with his father who has went into depresson, because of his wife leaving. Kanos father helps sometimes to get food, but he usualy is in the hut, not helping provide for his only son. Kano is barly getting by, only getting enough food to keep him and his father going. He wants to try to help his father, but the only thing that would make his deep depression stop is if his mother comes back, and he knows that will never happen.}

-Personality-
{He always puts on a smile, and tries to be happy even though most times its fake. He refuses to come down to the government levels, and rebels aganst them, He is a realy good at lying. Hes realy caring and will try to help anyone in need, even when he also needs help. }

-Criminal Records-
{He has to steal things to get by, expesialy the government, and low people that steal from citizens.}

-Job-
{Scavenger, works at a place that they helps repair huts, its hard work since there there are so many few materials, but that was the only job he could get.}

-Crush-
{none at the moment}

-Boy/Girl Friend-
{None}

-Family-
{Father Dane Willow Mother Karo Willow.}

-Special Power-
{Can make people see somthing else "illusions", power only works on himself, }

-Wepon-
A black dagger that is hidden on his belt, know one can see it because, other people thinks its a small bag. "power of illusion"

-Other-
{He has insomnia, so there are usualy dark circles under his eyes, and he's usualy tired. His fathers condition is worsing, he needs medication but of course there is none.}
Last edited by Allen Walker12 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArianaFire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:13 am

(Accepted. But just wondering, what happened to the pictures/fontmeme?)
ImageImage
***hiatus***
ArianaFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:16 am

i have know idea XD well my character kind of looks like the boy with the jacket with dots in my sinature.
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArianaFire » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:20 am

(Ah alrighty :D if you don't mind spread the word? It's hard to get an rp started these days... Wow I sound like a grumpy old lady now. DX )
ImageImage
***hiatus***
ArianaFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Allen Walker12 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:43 am

hahahah XD i'll try
Allen Walker12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Dragonfly Thief » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:55 am

Credit to Sowelo from deviantArt for the art
I was going to use the first picture that you used for Llanni : P

-Name-
Beth Lebria
-Age-
-Hair Color-
Dark Curly Brown
(Ignore the photo)
-Eye Color-
Light Blue
-Height-
167 cm
-Weight-
Starving

-History-
Beth was raised by her father. Her mother was killed by government officials when she resisted arrest for stealing bread for her baby. When Beth was ten years old, her father disappeared. Literally disappeared, one moment she was looking at him and the next, poof. It's hard for a young girl to survive on her own without resorting desperate measures. But she has managed, barely.

-Personality-
Beth is a gentle soul. She wouldn't hurt a fly if she didn't have to but, in this world, that doesn't seem to be an option. She has been forced to become hard and closed up.

-Criminal Records-
She often steals gears and springs from vendors.

-Job-
She is a scavenger but she makes side money fixing things and tinkering around.

-Orientation-
Straight

-Crush-
None yet

-Boy/Girl Friend-
None

-Family-
Her mother is dead, her father has vanished.

-Special Power-
She can make other people experience visions of their worse fear. Works on only one person at a time.

-Weapons-
Small guns hidden in both boots.
Thin, needle like daggers inside coat
Screwdrivers and wrenchs of various sizes. Not exactly weapons but can and will be used against you.

-Other-
I'm born in October.
Last edited by The Dragonfly Thief on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.”
Jack Kerouac, On the Road

“I have always lived violently, drunk hugely, eaten too much or not at all, slept around the clock or missed two nights of sleeping, worked too hard and too long in glory, or slobbed for a time in utter laziness. I've lifted, pulled, chopped, climbed, made love with joy and taken my hangovers as a consequence, not as a punishment.”
John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley

"Everything looks good from here... (beat...playing with plastic dinosaurs over his console) Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive."
(as Stegosaurus) "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'."
(as T-Rex) "I think we should call it...your grave!"
(Stegosaurus) "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"
(T-Rex) "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!"
Wash, Firefly

The Dragonfly Thief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me