Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:34 am

(( Is anyone gonna post in the RP or are we gonna just spam about 'Hunger Games' xD ))
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:42 am

Rachelle flushed a little, not knowing any spells because she was Muggle-born. Well, she did know of one. Someone with a green and sliver tie had told her to try the spell Avada Kedavra after discovering she was Muggle-born. Due to the mishevous glint in his gray eyes, she had nodded politely anyways but didn't intend to. She would have to ask someone older later what it was. Her face fell, and she said. ''No, I haven't. Why?'' after a little while, she added, ''I'm Muggle-born, so I don't know anything about your world.'' Rachelle kept her gaze trained carefuly on Grace's face, waiting for her to say more than two or three words at a time. After a little while, she looked to the other girl, a hundred questions forming on her lips. ''I dunno what House I'm in. First-year. And what are you talking about? I mean, what you're saying about the Slytherins.''

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:47 am

Kat..
"I'm muggle born too. I'm in second year& a ravenclaw. Ravenclaw is apparently the house for clever people-how I got in is therefore unknown since I have no commonsense what so ever.
Slithern are mainly pure bloods and like to go lording around, but most of them have slithern 'heavies' and they go around bullying people"
[size=85]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just call me Kat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:52 am

"Just wondering" Grace said. "I'm Griffindor, I'm just starting my third year" she added.
" Do you really believe that thing 'Ravenclaw is for clever people'? I pass my exams every year!" Grace rolled her eyes. "Not that I'm trying to offend you. Sorry if I did" she said quietly

(( Is Muggle-born half-blood? xD Just wondering ))
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:00 am

((No, they were born from Muggle parents with no magical abilities whatsoever.))
Rachelle nodded. ''What House do you think I will be in?'' she asked both girls, directing it mre towards Grace, whom she was still trying to get to speak. ''I guess I could be called brave, and I'm Muggle-born so I probably won't be in Slytherin. I'm like you,'' she looked at Kat agin. ''Not much common sense in here.'' she motioned to her seemingly-empty skull. She was a fast learner and had the eagerness and energy to do so, but for now she would have to keep on guessing at things in the wizarding world. ''I might be in Hufflepuff.'' she went on, looking thoughtful. ''But what would I know?'' A thought entered Rachelle's mind. ''Hey, how are we put into Houses anyway?'' the young witch asked, motermouth running with the order, 'Full steam ahead!'

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:03 am

((no))
Kat..
"Well there's this amazingly difficult process where we send you out to fight dragons and..........."
She cought sight of the young witches shoked face."only joking- The teaches call you up in alphabetical order and put this great big talking hat on your head that reads your mind and tells you what house to be in"
Last edited by Geronimo. on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 am

"Sorting hat" Grace said as the other girl started to talk "They put it on your head and they sort you into a house. They can't really READ your mind" "some people don't even want to be in Slythine. But they are. Don't really read your mind do they?".
Grace looked out of the window "Does anyone KNOW when we are getting off this flippin' train!?" and started to put her books away. "Moondom! Shush! Shush!" she said to her owl who was flapping and hooting.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 am

"nah-sorry. I aint gota clue." She smiled."Incase you were wondering- I'm an essex gal and I talk ,like, in slang,innit. Well the odd slang word accosionly. Anyways best get in to the robes"
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:12 am

Grace giggled a little and said "I thought that" and slipped her Griffindor robes on.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:17 am

Rachelle's eyes widened as Kat told her about the dragons but she relaxed again when the older witch said that she was joking. Hopefully. She bit back a response such as, ''She speaks!'' and instead said. ''A talking hat? there isn't anything like that in my-- the Muggle world. Only people. Is it some sort of machine or robot?'' she asked curiously, not quite used to magic. ''Wait... There's dragons? They exist?'' her eyes widened in awe as she mulled this over in her brain. ''Not sure. This is my first time on here, so I wouldn't know.'' Rachelle answered Grace. Her brow furrowed as she realized she didn't have any particular House robes to put on. She rummaged in her suitcase and produced a plain black robe. She slipped into it, looking for any marks that would give her an idea of what house she would be in. Nope, no colors other than black. She gave out a quiet laugh with the other two. Looks like she wasn't quite alone.

major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me