Three Raven's (now accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Three Raven's (now accepting)

Postby Gatanitazul » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:36 am

Zoe reluctantly took her eyes off of the mirror, and as soon as she looked away, she realized that she had been staring into the mirror for a long time. "Yeah. I guess I got a little carried away when I was delivering some mail." She set the mirror face down on the dresser and said "This isn't my room... I wonder who lives in here. This mirror must be enchanted."
Gatanitazul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:46 am

"Too... bright, I guess." Damen said with a shrug. "I like mine. Nice and dark... Anyways, do you know where that, um... Tangle, is?"
((Be back. Gotta take a shower quick.))
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gatanitazul » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:52 am

"She is still in the lobby area, I think. Gotta go deliver the rest of these letters!" Zoe said, and left the room, walking back down the hall. She had no idea where she was, but she didn't really care. She kept looking around for a room with a door that had the same seal on the letters.
Gatanitazul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Damen nodded, and headed towards the lobby. "Um.... I was wondering, for my mercinary job thing, what exactly would I do? If needed, I could be an assassin, or something of the sort." He said walking up to where Tangle was.
I quit the forums, so you can kick me out of any RP, I don't care, I'm not RPing on here anymore. If you want to know where I moved, PM me and I'll give you links to one of the two websites. I still will check for any PMs, and I'm keeping my pets, however nothing much out of that. Goodbye, CS forums, we've had a good run, but you just went down the crapper.

Dear mods, GrandAbandon is my cousin. She just recently came to live with me and my parents, due to a really crappy circumstance in her previous home. Though we use the same computer now, she is not me, and I am not her. Please don't ban either of us. I do help her with some things, as well, so she's pretty caught up on rules and whatnot.
Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbsentRaven » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:23 pm

Tangle who had been carefully making more notes in the time being turned slightly "well. ..techincally your just cleaning the rooms of malicious things. . .like the tiger women in the Lovers room, plus every now and then stuff escapes from the rooms and wanders about the hallways. . .and you would help anyone in danger" shivering slightly Tangle put the notes away heading for the food area. "well people should be arriving soon so im going to clean the tables" peering out the window several people and creatures where already arriving, "hmm. . .seems some of the cooks and waiters are early today"
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:30 pm

"That's all I get? No actual helpful info? Like where to start?" Damen asked following her, determined to get some help from her.
((I'll have to leave soon.))

Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbsentRaven » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:48 pm

((okie ^ ^))
"haha! where to start? well. . .lets see here there's the Plague Door, its full of rats, very shifty looking like its made of rotten wood, then theres the Purple room the door is purple too but it contains a rather horrible demon, and then the Greed room. . .its well very pretty, purple and pink walls, contains a nasty mirror, it hypnotizes the looker and eventually saps all of their energy and leaves them to die wishing ever more to look in the mirror" reaching the door way to the kitchen Tangle turned to peer at the boy curiously "that help?"
AbsentRaven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gatanitazul » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Zoe found the next room that a letter belonged in. It was a large door with an even smaller door carved into it. Like a doggie door. She shrugged and was about to turn the handle when she heard a deep growling. Something started banging on the other side of the door. She jumped and backed slowly away from the door, shaking with fear. She smiled and thought to herself If it was actually dangerous inside, why would it present the danger straight-forward? Usually it tricks you first... Making you want to come inside. She smiled to herself and was about to turn the knob again and go inside when something snarled from the inside. Fear washed over her and a cold sweat swept over her. She shook with fear and quickly shoved the letter underneath the door, getting away as fast as she could. She brushed the sweat off of her brow and looked at the last letter in her hand. She was afraid to even find out what might be in the room that this belonged to. As she got farther and farther away from the door she came from, the fear slowly disappeared and she felt a surge of confidence.
Gatanitazul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf_Fang_13 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:22 pm

((Just checking. I just remembered watching a show where there was one episode with Sidhe and wanted to make sure that was the same species))
Kisa sat on the bed. She didn't like this room but if Cecilia was happy she was. Cecilia looked through the bookshelf curious of it's contents. There she found a pocket sized leather book with a pentagram on the cover sitting on the desk by the small pool. She opened the book to find some strange writing she didn't recognize along with some pictures of plants and herbs she has never seen before. She put the book in her pocket and walked out of the door. Kisa followed. Are you sure it's ok to take stuff out of the room? she asked Cecilia telepathically. Cecilia put her finger on her lips. "Shh. What they don't know won't hurt them," she said and then walked to the lobby to Tangle. "Hey. What can I do first for cleaning? I had to clean a lot at the orphanage so I'm pretty good at it."
~ Call Me Fang ~

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Friends are like potatoes. You eat them and then they die"
Wolf_Fang_13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of Spades » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:53 am

Damen thought over what Tangle said, and nodded, then gave her a thumbs up. "Got it." He said walking off. He took his dagger out, and looked at it while he walked. He hummed softly also, looking up occaisionally to see the doors ahead were the right ones. There was no way he was doing the Purple room, or the Lover's room yet. He'd do the Plague one first. At least rats couldn't suck your soul, or eat you. He wasn't sure what to do about the Greed one though. He couldn't exactly kill a mirror.
((Question: Do they know about their powers?))

Queen of Spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me