|Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: |Gems of Power| (Powers RP, high ranks available!)

Postby ➳ hoot » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:32 pm

[ Now how should I jump in....? ]

{ Eden Heartnet ~ }
After hearing Jack shout, Eden had quietly followed the group. But she was so silent, no one actually realized she had tripped over a gnarled tree root, twisted her ankle and gotten hopelessly lost. After she had inspected her ankle, everyone was gone. Eden heaved a rare irritated sigh as she closed her eyes and focused on the Garnet tied around her neck. She opened her emerald eyes and, with a beat of her wings, she was airborne.

It was easier to survey her surrounding when she was flying, and it didn't take her too long to hear the shouts and glimpse the occasional weapon. When she was directly above everyone, she folded her wings and plunged to the earth, stretching her grey wings just before she collided with the ground, conveniently knocking someone out. She hoped it was an intruder, not a villager. She clutched her dagger. Although she was young, her fighting skills were as good as anyone.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:34 am

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

I blink out my tears and gulp while she wraps her T-shirt around my chest. If I'm here, wouldn't the attacks go deeper into the forest? "Sonya, Nani, don't mind about me," I croak, and heave myself up. It's not that bad, still, since its only a few ten seconds ever since I've had that deep wound. At least I won't die of blood loss for now. Staggering sideways, I limp towards the tree I was on a few seconds earlier, holding in the blood. Unluckily, they'res that 18 year old teenager hurtling himself towards me, his hands gripping the knife he had used to "almost" kill me. I close my eyes and wait for him to slice my throat open, but it never comes. I flash open my eyes and see that it was not the thing I had thought. He's holding a ragged piece of cloth, and he pushes it around my wound over the T-shirt Sonya rapped around me. Sometimes glancing around, he coats more clothes on my chest and secures it tightly so the blood won't run away. I'm confused. He is supposed to attack our forest, where I don't want him to, he first tried to kill me, and now he's helping me. And by the time I go by that thought, he's gone, away out of my sight.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:05 am

Inca heard Tremble's cry, and sprinted over. " I'll take her." She nodded to Sonya, and leapt into the air, trying to find a asafe place to deposit the wounded girl.
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hazelnut » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:22 am

Sonya didn't want to leave Tremble but she trusted Inca. Nodding agreement she looked around at the battle. While she had been helping Tremble a few enemies had managed to get further into the forest, so Sonya decided to go for them first.
Using her garnet, Sonya grew wings. They were large and transparent except for their complicated structure like dragonfly wings, so they would quickly allow her to catch up to the attackers. The trees speed past Sonya in a blur, and only practice denied her crashing into them. Sonya didn't slow down as she approached the first person. Instead she used to momentum to drive force into his shoulders, causing him to face plant.
hazelnut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 pm

тяємвℓє ∂єω яσвιи

I numbly shake my head as I feel myself lifted into the air. Of course, I can use my healing ability, but I feel so tired now, I don't have the energy to do it. Why is she helping me? Why isn's she ignoring me and attacking the others?My question is so stupid. It's hard to say it in words, though. I want her to attack and kill the attackers, not helping me. Gathering my energy left in my body, I huff and say, "Inca, don't mind about me, I'll stay put."
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ➳ hoot » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm

{ Eden Heartnet ~ }
|| It had been a while since she had fought, and she reckoned her skills were getting rusty. Eden grabbed someone's wrist and twisted. There was a cry of pain as the opponent dropped his weapon. Eden kicked him in the stomach and smiled with satisfaction as he fell. She heard the cry of Tremble, and the shouts of the other villagers. Eden flew over to inspect, only to find that Inca had already taken Tremble away. Eden was, of course, worried, but she knew she had a job to do, and it was inevitable for some villagers to get hurt.

An arrow embedded itself in her wing, but it didn't really hurt. Eden waved at Sonya as she passed, following her whilst wondering where the girl was going.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waistcoat&converse » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:21 am

" No, the whole point of Kojia is to stay as one." Inca said, and teleported to a tree house. " Please, there's bandages in the cupboard!" She shouted before teleporting back to the fight.
waistcoat&converse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aniki » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:30 am

Arielle || Lead Healer

Arielle nodded and raced to the forest. Once she was in the middle of the battles, she tip toed around tended to the wounded. Cheri was on her shoulder, chripping each time someone came close to her.
looking to join some rps to get back into writing again
Aniki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LEAVING » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:35 am

The outside...
Username: Aura Nako
Name: Aura Scarletta Nako
Orientation: Straight
Deeper...
Personality ( You can RP out):
History (Optional.) :
Gems: Sapphire
Ranking: Cook
Pets: A hawk named Snowy
Are you the spy?: No.
Does this really matter?
Crush: None
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: No interest
Which nationality?: German
Scars/Markings: None
Disabilities: None.
Other: Enjoys playing Violin
Leaving. I don't care about pets, and please don't gift me, and no, you cannot have my pets.
LEAVING

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hotaru. » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:40 am

Tremble Dew Robin

I glumly nod, even though I know she's already gone, back in the fight. And she should have been, not helping me the stupid one. I don't have any knacks for fighting, and that's me. All I can do it heal, and get hurt. I'm so useless. Tears dripping of my eyes, I stand on my tiptoes and reach for a band aid only to plummeting down on the ground again.
blargh
hotaru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me