Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Hogwarts roleplay (Needs members!)

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:10 am

((Shadow_Tigerness..Who are you talking to? Grace or someone else??

Just wondering ^^))
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
---| hi | hi | hi | hi | hi | hi |
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

I can't make a pretty signature help
Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:15 am

((xD Rachelle doesn't really read alot, so I'll have her go there. Poor Grace, she may be one ear short by the time they reach Hogsmeade Station.))
Rachelle's arms were sure getting tired from pushing her cart. It seemed that every compartment was full. She stopped for a moment, wondering which direction she should go. Rolling her shoulders, the young witch continued on in the same direction, stopping once in a while to find full compartments. ''Don't worry, Dappleleaf, we'll find one soon.'' Her tortoishell cat, Dappleleaf, meowed crossly, wanting to get to her feet. After what seemed like hours but only lasted moments, Rachelle wearily slid open a rather queit compartment to find that it was mostly empty, with an older girl reading. Maybe she's in Ravenclaw, she thought. Someone had told her that they were smart. Then there was Gryffindor, something about bravery and courage. Based on the mutters and dark looks at the Slytherins, Rachelle could tell hat they were bad somehow, or not many people liked them. Maybe if someone was nice to them, they wouldn't be so mean. she mused, face brightening a little. Mama had always told her that there was great good and great evil in each person. And then there was Hufflepuff. Rachelle personally liked them. They were humble and loyal, from what she had ehard. She knew the most, but still not much, about this House from asking more about it. The young witch broke out of her thoughts to see that the other girl hadn't noticed her, too absorbed in her book to realize she wasn't alone. In a clear, confident voice, she asked her, ''May I join you? All the other compartments are full.''

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:20 am

(( To lucy:
My character was talking to yours- since yours was reading the potions book.. An in double brakets Im talking to the people who wwere raving about the hunger games))
Last edited by Geronimo. on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=85]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just call me Kat.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:21 am

((What do you mean by 'one ear short?' ))

Grace looked up from her book and nodded, her owl, Moondom hooting like mad "Moondom! Shush!" Grace said, "Sorry about him. He's a real pain in the neck" she said looking crossly at the owl.
Grace sat and put her book down, it went down with a THUMP. "My name's Grace" she said.

((You can both sit, if you like xD))
Last edited by Enbizaka on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:22 am

((Hehe, like me. Yeah, that would be a good idea for an RP... -Grin grin- Rachelle talks a lot and I was referring to the phrase ''Talk your ear off''. xD))
Rachelle smiled, striving for friendly, at Grace. ''Thanks, I'm Rachelle. Nice to meet you.'' Dappleleaf, sensing that they had come to their destination, leapt out of the luggage cart at once, meowing with pleasure as she stretched her legs. She put her luggage away and took a seat near the book-reader's. She leaned over a little, curious and wanting to start a conversation. ''Whatcha reading?'' she asked, trying to keep the southern accent out of her voice. Mama had said she would pick up the Brit accent in no time, but Rachelle didn't really want to lose her accent. It was like she was losing some of home.
Last edited by major tom on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

My name is Tiger, and your name is not Tiger, and I'm here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff. A few of my interests include science fiction, video games, comic books, girl bands, wearing too much eye makeup, and dismantling the patriarchy. My preferred required pronouns are they/them/their.
major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:24 am

(( What's hunger games...? Sorry, I've never heard of it xD ))
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:28 am

((youve never heard of the hunger games OMG :D Oh well its not important-Its a realyrealyrealyrealyrealyrealyrealyrealyrealyrealyrealyrealyrealy good book :lol:))

Kat...
After sitting down next to the potions book girl, Kat let Oliver out. The little kitten went straigt for the other cat. " aww, Oliver wants to know your cat- whats his name- his so cute!"
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby major tom » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:31 am

((I'm not really good at summaries, so you could look it up. Or someone else will tell you. It's the first book in a trilogy, the second one is out as well. It's by Suzanne Collins, if that helps. ^^^ Yup yup.))
Last edited by major tom on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

major tom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Enbizaka » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:32 am

(( xD. I'm not aloud to go looking for things. Nevermind. I'll have a look when I'm 'older' ))

Grace stuck her nose in her potions book "Have you ever heard of the spell, Morna Carla?" Grace asked the two girls quietly before sticking her nose back into her book.

(( Wow.. She really is a BOOK freak. Try talking to her. I dare you xD ))
--
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╭──────────────────╮
╰──────────────────╯

Enbizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Geronimo. » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:33 am

((I have the second book- nearly finnished))
"No sorry- it sounds realy advanced though. What year and house are you guys in?" she said trying to make convesation" I'm a ravenclaw.Second year. Good knows how I mannaged to get in and last the year- being muggle born v. those pompus slitherin pure blood pricks." She smiled
Last edited by Geronimo. on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
[size=85]
Just call me Kat.

[My Tumblr]

Geronimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me