The Portal~A Greek Gods and Mythical Creature RP

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: The Portal~A Greek Gods and Mythical Creature RP *Accepting*

Postby Nopers » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:16 pm

((Wow guys really? Come on))
Nopers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soccerlvr » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:23 pm

((Ima coming on!))

Kayla was a bit surprised at first to see Storm's sharpened teeth, but calmed down a bit as she realized she had probably lived with wolves. Holding out her hand for Storm to shake, she smiled. "It's nice to finally meet someone else who has the same abilities to see magical creatures as me," she said to Storm and Cloud. Glancing at Day and Drifa, they dipped their heads in greeting to the girls and the wolves.

My Kitsune, Glacier
Soccerlvr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZephyrWolf » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:30 pm

Cloud followed Storm as the two sisters fled out of the pack that they had been raised in, their mythical wolf companions never leaving their side. Suddenly, Cloud sensed apprehension pricking Keira's and Lucio's pelts and she stopped in her tracks at the same time as Storm did. She heard a low, warning growl that she realized came from Scorch, one of the elemental wolves that were her sister's companions. Then she saw what the wolves had been anxious about; in front of her stood a very, very large dragon and just in front of it was a human girl who had a phoenix perched on her shoulder. Cloud cast an uneasy glance at Storm and then hesitantly stepped forward to stand next to her sister as Storm introduced her. "Hello...um, you already know that my name is Cloud" she said sheepishly. "And this is Keira and Lucio, who are my packmates" she explained, her voice suddenly growing strong and resonating with confidence as she motioned first to the black wolf and then to the slightly smaller golden wolf.
ZephyrWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jade Mystic » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:06 pm

After leaving a note for Kyle to find, Carina had sneaked out of the house and headed in the direction of the forest that was close to their apartment. She would usually go there at times, by herself, in the early morning, but Kyle didn't like it very much when she went off without telling him where she was going. The girl shrugged. Oh well. She left a note, that should be good enough for him.

Blue-green eyes watched the world that had been awakened to her in interest. Dragons and other winged creatures tore through the air, while unicorns and other landlocked creatures carefully picked their way among the humans on the ground. She wondered if the creatures knew that the humans couldn't see them. They probably do, Carina reasoned. After all, it would be quite a shock for her fellow humans if they found out that the mythical creatures they had all believed were figments of the imagination were real, after all.

Suddenly, the girl felt this strange sensation pull at her chest. She looked down in confusion and saw that there was no chain or anything attached to her, so... why did she feel that someone, or something, was tugging at a chain connected to her heart? Determination flared up within her, and she decided to head in the direction in which she felt the pull.

Before long, the girl came upon a very curious scene. There were four or three humans standing in front of her, with a bunch of creatures arranged around them. She tilted her head in confusion. Were the humans bonded to these creatures?

Either way, they were in her way. Not the humans, necessarily, but the creatures. Especially the dragon. She--he--Carina couldn't really tell it's gender... anyways, the dragon was the biggest nuisance. The pull she felt now was almost unbearable, bordering on the edge of pain. Blue-green eyes gazed at the rushing river behind them with an almost hungry, feral look.

"Um, excuse me?" She asked the large dragon timidly, knowing full well that if the other humans weren't able to see the fantastical creatures they might think she's crazy. "But, er, can you sorta... move aside, please, if you don't mind me asking?"

(** Sorry, hope you don't mind the fact that I put a river there >: **)
Jade Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wickedwolfgirl » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:36 am

Tara mounted on Thunder. "Well, I need to go find a house in the middle of nowhere so that my foster parents don't freak." she said casually. Thunder took off and started circling, trying to gain height. Nefertari sighed, It's to late for hot air rising, Thunder, We're going to have to wait. Thunder grumbled and landed again, claws attacking the earth.
This is a G I F T, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
M I D A S is king and he hold me so tight
He turned me to
gold in the sunlight

ImageImageImage
"You say roleplay addict like it's a bad thing..."
I am on a quest! A quest to improve my trade group! All trades are appreciated.
Call me Wicked. Or WWG is fine too.
Over 115 pets in my hoard! Want to help? Send a trade on over!
wickedwolfgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soccerlvr » Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 pm

~~Drifa~~

Seeing a young girl walk up while Kayla was talking to two other girls, the dragon listened as the girl timidly spoke.
Laughing, she asked, "You mean me?" Standing ans strecthing, she allowed the girl to pass. "I'm surprised you can see me. More the merrier!"

(Edit)

~~Kayla~~

"Hello, Cloud. Nice to meet you, too. And your packmates." Kayla said. Maybe these girls could become her friends. She new she could never tell her regular friends about Drifa and Day. That would be plain weird.
Last edited by Soccerlvr on Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My Kitsune, Glacier
Soccerlvr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jade Mystic » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:31 pm

The girl gave the dragon a quick smile. "Thank you~" she sang, before taking off in a run in the direction of the river.

~*~

Raising his head over the fast-flowing current, Kasprian slowed his frantic pace as he watched a girl with sea-green hair run in his direction. He saw her eyes widen as they caught sight of him, and he saw her small feet come to a stop. The pull in his chest grew unbearable, and he clamboured onto the pebbles of the river, all the while never turning his purplish-red eyes away from her.

Slowely, the girl approached him and timidly extended her hand towards him before pausing. An uncomfortable expression passed through her face, as if she was in pain. Did she feel the same pull he was feeling? He didn't know. All he did know was that he felt a need to be with this girl. Extending his muzzle, the soft, leathery skin on his nose barely grazed her fingers before it happened.

All their memories flew into the other creature. Kasprian stood shock-still as he received her memories while Carina jerked back and stared at him with wide, blue-green eyes.

Moments of silence passed between the two before Kasprian dipped his head in acknowledgement. "Hello, partner."

The girl blinked, unsure of what to say. "Oh. Um. Hi."
Jade Mystic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nopers » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:52 am

Lyra woke with a start and rubbed her eyes, freverantly wishing that the dream she must have had wasn't a dream at all. She turned around and came face to face with Wildfire who just nuzzled her a goodmorning and flew out the window to get some breakfast. So it wasn't a dream! She grinned and ran to the small closet to grab her few things then sat on the bed to wait. She would never have to come back to this gods-forsaken place again! Suddenly she heard Comet's voice in her mind. Jump, she said. What?, Lyra answered back in confusion. Jump out the window. Her eyes widened as she realized what Comet meant. WHAT! Why would I do that?! I'm two stories up!, she spluttered. Yes it would be better if it were higher...but no matter. Just jump. Lyra gulped and went to the window, stareing down at the faraway ground. You are going to have to trust me, Comet sighed in her mind. Squeezing her eyes shut, she forced herself to step from the windows edge, doing her best not to scream on the way down.

Storm watched the other human girl with confusion as she walked past the dragon, completely intent on something else and not even flinching at the dragon's exsistance. She shook her head and filed it away as just another weird thing that had happened to her that day. Suddenly a wave of exaughstion hit her and she knelt down to lean on Scorch. The fire wolf understood and looked to the dragon and girl. "I'm terribly sorry but I'm afraid that we have had a very long day and we wish to sleep now. Perhapes we will see you tomorrow?" And with that he nudged Storm to her feet and loped off to look for a suitable place to rest. They soon came across a large field that seemed perfect for the job. Ripple cleared away the dew with a flick of her tail and soon everyone was curled up together on the ground, made warm by the heat that Scorch automatically radiated.

Comet took off the moment she saw Lyra squeeze her eyes shut. Flying low and fast, she flew under the window at with perfect timeing and felt her human partner plop in just the right place on her back. The first emotion she felt from Lyra was suprise and maybe a bit of relief but then came the annoyance. "You could've told me you were going to do that" she grumbled, still clinging to Comet's scales as she rose higher and higher. "That would've ruined the fun of it!" they heard Wildfire laugh as he zoomed past them. Lyra rolled her eyes and Comet held in a laugh of her own. After a few minutes they touched down again in the little field out in the forest but this time it seemed that someone had beaten them to it. On the outskirts of the field, just before the treeline, there seemed to be four elemental wolves curled up together with two human girls. Wildfire was about to fly over to them and wake them up when Comet stopped him with a glare. "You know how much you hate to be woken up" she scolded in a whisper. "Leave them be. They will wake up when they want to. Now go do something useful and warm up Lyra until the others get here."
Nopers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Portal~A Greek Gods and Mythical Creature RP

Postby Cyanea » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Jersey felt the warm breath on her neck and in her dream, it was the warm water of the ocean lapping at the neck as she back floated. "Excuse me? Jersey, are you awake?" came a deep, soft voice.
Jersey opened her eyes slowly as they burned at the sunlight streaming in through the window. "Jersey, I don't mean to bother you, but I'm a bit hungry. Would you mind if I got something from your kitchen.
"Hm?" Jersey mumbled, pulling the blanket up to her chin and closing her eyes again. "Yeah, whatever." She hadn't really heard him, but she began thinking drowsily of who the voice could belong to and her eyes immediately snapped open. Seether's tall form was hunched over as the tops of his shoulders brushed the ceiling and he made his way for the door.
"No!" she yelled, jumping up from the bed. She bolted for the door and stood between it and Seether. He gave her a confused look.
"Is everything okay in there, Jers?" her mother's voice asked from the other side of the door.
Jersey blushed slightly, realizing she'd screamed loudly. "Uh, yeah mom...just lost the back to my earring," she paused and then added, "No!" dramatically to cover it up.
"Do you want me to help?" her mother asked as she began pushing the door slightly open.
"No!" she blurted, "I mean...I found it. Thanks, mom," she stammered quickly, closing the door before her mom could come in. The thought of her mother seeing Seether made her dizzy.
"Jersey, you do remember that she can't see me...right?" Seether asked quietly, smiling.
Jersey looked at the ground before glancing back up at Seether. "Oh yeah, I forgot..." she said, her hammering heart finally slowing. How could she have forgotten. She rolled her eyes at herself as she grabbed a pair of jean shorts and went into her bathroom. She emerged 10 seconds later, dressed in a flowy tank top with a dark blue cardigan and her cuffed jean shorts. "I need some coffee," she sighed simply, grabbing five bucks off her dresser and walking out her door and then through the front door, heading towards the Dunkin Doughnuts with Seether and Des at her side.
I'm considering taking a collab partner to help me color! If you're interested, please PM me with an example of your work. Thanks!

--- My oh my, looks like the boy's too shy. Ain't gonna kiss the girl. Ain't that sad, it's such a shame, too bad. You're gonna miss the girl. Go on and kiss the girl

ImageImageImageImage

Cyanea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Portal~A Greek Gods and Mythical Creature RP

Postby erzah3331 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:49 am

I might join, not know but sometime...

Please click! I'll click back if you'll send me a message:)
erzah3331

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me