FMA Academy(Murderer RP)*Accepting*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: FMA Academy(Murderer RP)*New and needs people*

Postby horrorterror » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:53 am

(Accepted.)
The boy grabbed Madison's elbow and said,"Azlef, now come on. You have too keep the gang in line Maddy.'' Madison responded in hitting him so hard he fell over and snapped at him,"Shut up!''
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:58 am

Damon walked into the cafeteria, he looked around, making sure he knew where everyon was. He grabbed his food and sat near the exit as he ate.
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MissRose » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Lucas and Ari once again walked to the cafeteria.

((writers block. my characters are at a total loss. What do we do? WHAT DO WE DO?!?!?!?))
I will always be thankful for chickensmoothie and awesomesauce for cultivating in me a love for collaborating with others to create something great. This community has always been and will hopefully continue to be amazing! Young little RPers that are just starting out, my advice to you is KEEP GOING! As you mature, so will your writing, I know that roleplaying did wonders for mine, even though I was terrible when I first started. Keep on keeping on, chickensmoothie!Also staff if possible please never delete my account because i love to get back on and read what was once long ago lol
MissRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:36 pm

(It's not over for natural disasters.)
Madison started to run aand the boy turned around only to be hit by ten feet of floodwater. She bolted past the cafeteria and kids were murmuring until the water went past. It Started to go under the door quickly.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Emilyth noticed a few kids starting to murmur worriedly about the halls outside the dorms, and their nervous sayings quickly turned to screams of terror. She noticed water starting to rush through the crack of her door. She gasped silently and opened the door to watch, water splashing about her feet.

Emilyth quickly closed the door. It was about knee high now. Emilyth was gathering everything she could and placing them on a very high shelf near the ceiling of the dorm room. Her bed was soaked. She stayed in her room instead of rushing for the nearest shelter.
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:15 pm

A kid in the hallway said sarcastically,"This is just beautiful.'' Madison sped up and then the water got closer. She just pushed herself harder knowing the undercurrent would pull her under if she stopped or slowed down.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Damon ran ahead of the water, soon he was running beside Madison. He kept running as he heard a door give way, he ran faster to avoid the sudden rush of water.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gossypiumYeoman » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:46 pm

Emilyth heard a door break off the hinges and float off with the water. She kept her face emotionless, but started to feel a bit worried. There were very heavy things on the weak, old shelf. Two big, dusty books, a large photograph in a frame, and a big turquoise necklace with heavy beads, and a medium-sized sapphire in the middle of the silver chain that held all of the beads. The shelf creaked and groaned. The water got higher. Emilyth quickly got onto her now soaked - and almost subdued by the water - bed. She tried grabbing the items off the shelf, but the bed started to get carried away by the water seeping through the already weakened door. Emilyth lost her balance. She fell off the bed as it rushed towards the door, and the door gave way, carried by the water. Her face paled. The shelf squeaked a final time before giving way too. NO! Emilyth rushed for the objects as they fell. All she could catch were the necklace and one of the books. The photograph and the other book were carried quickly and helplessly away by the merciless water. She shook her head and ran out of her dorm, quickly bolting after the photo and book. She was fast. The water was faster. It was about up to her waist now, and she shook her head.

The book and photo, far out of Emilyth's reach, were ruined. Still being carried through the water, but ruined. The book's pages, soaked, started to tear out and the cover was ripping. And the photo; torn, wrinkled, and its ink smeared.
gossypiumYeoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horrorterror » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:32 am

Madison thought,'Damn.' She sped up until she was running past Damon. She kept speeding up getting farther and farther away from the water. She was starting to get tired but ignored it and kept running.
horrorterror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShadowHunteress » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:49 am

Damon glanced at Madison, he saw a fir exit a little ways ahead of them, "Turn." he said to her as he sprinted past her and slipped out the door to the outside.
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me