║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ║Mythic Camp║Semi-lit Fantasy Role-play║Accepting!║

Postby h.o.p.e. » Thu May 19, 2011 2:51 pm

((I'm open))

Mira and Jayden slowed when they saw the camp director, but Arim speed up.She knew she would probably get in trouble but she deffinantly was NOT going to have someone lecture her about this old place or anything in it. She went to the large doors and opened them. I can find everything on my own too, she thought. She started speed walking down the dark hallways. She decided to practice her powers and start moving the shadows. Then she gathered enough and sat on top of them. She felt proud of herself and gently floated down one of the halls. When she felt drowsy from the energy loss, she got off of it and let them dispearse. She got up and slowly walked down the halls until she saw someone else walking too.
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Saphirine. Icons and Avatar by dragongoddest. Caritzilla.

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Thu May 19, 2011 2:57 pm

((AH! I'm halfway through the second one! Lets talk by PM from now on so we don't spam this thread!))
Amy noticed a girl walking her way and decided to say hi. She felt some weird energy coming from her and wondered what powers she had. She waved, "Hi."
.:Adelaide:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Thu May 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Arim noticed the girl walking towards her. Oh no, she thought. She was never good with people, but she was always trying to be better. "Hi," she finally said back. She walked a bit closer to her. "I'm Arim," she said, a bit quieter.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Thu May 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Amy studied Arim, not sure what to think of her. She seemed nervous. "I'm Amy and sorry to be blunt but what are your powers? If I make you mad, which might happen, I don't necessarily want to die." She laughed trying to make it sound much nicer than it was.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Thu May 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Arim laughed. "Well I woulldn't kill you," she said, although she's been tempted to kill before. "My powers are controling darkness, such as shadows and stuff, and I can communicate with nocturnal animals," she told her. "They aren't really the best but they deffinantly are useful." She laughed a little to herself. "What are your powers?" she asked her back.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Amy became nervous even though she knew the question was coming. Most people (even if they had weird traits like her) didn't take it well. "I- I'm a Werewolf but I promise not to kill you." She tried a smile. Something she almost never did. She studied the eyes of Arim looking for any expression.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Thu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Arim smiled a little. She doesn't smile often but even when she does it doesn't really look like a 'normal' smile. "You're a were-wolf? That's cool," she said, looking interested. "My cousin is a shape-shifter, but I know that it's not really the same, but its kinda alike." She watched Amy. She looked a little nervous when she asked what her powers were. She wondered why, everyone was different here.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Thu May 19, 2011 3:46 pm

"My brother is a shape-shifter! He can't turn into anything he wants but he can become a lion and breath fire." She was glad that she found someone who was possibly a little bit like her. "And truthfully I am nothing like a shape-shifter at all. It is quite different. Want to come to my dorm and talk? Instead of standing out here awkwardly in the hall?"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby h.o.p.e. » Thu May 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Arim smiled at them having something in common, even thought it was through siblings or relatives. "Sure," she said, "yeah standing here is kind of in the way." she said and looked around the hall. No one else was there but she would rather be ina drom rather than just out where anyone can listen to them.
Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image Image Image Image
h.o.p.e.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Adelaide:. » Thu May 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Amy led Arim down the hall and a flight of stairs to her dorm. She sat down and patted the bed inviting her to sit. "So you want to learn about me or tell me about yourself first?" She yawned and stretched knowing it was almost time for food. No she didn't call it breakfast or anything like that. Food made it easier on her brain. And whether or not it was 5:00 yet she was hungry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me