✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

six☽☽ you and who’s army ?

Postby atychiphobia » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:32 pm

A S H A x J E L A N I x P R O W L E S S
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
    tags ‘uncle hal’ + queenie (carson) and nagai location that random apartment
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
      The top floor was surprisingly clean, although poorly lit. Asha moved carefully around the empty penthouse. She had assumed the building was just an apartment but it appeared to be more of an abandoned and unused hotel. It seemed to have been put out of business a long time ago - maybe by the one she had spotted in the distance. Asha had avoided most of the glass, her bare feet only hitting one small piece that she easily removed. Unsure whether she should stay silent and hidden or try to call to anyone, the female settled somewhere in the middle. “Not coming?” She said aloud, addressing Hal although she wasn’t so sure or worried that he’d hear it.

She didn’t care to wait for him and swiftly scoped out the top floor, finding nothing of interest and establishing that the electricity didn’t work. Asha had managed to stay rather quiet apart from the rather frequent creaking of floor. She headed to the next floor below, unlike the top floor this had multiple rooms and one large room that resembled a function area at the base of the stairs. The function room was mostly carpeted although the carpet was ripping at places, it appeared almost like a large rodent had fancied it. Asha didn’t bother to search this floor, “‘ello?” She called. The only response she heard was the echo of her own voice so the female headed to the next set of stairs. The building was not deigned to allow much natural light in and there was no electricity so Asha knew she was safe enough and unable to be seen. If anyone was near they may be able to hear her but seeing her was just about impossible, even if she wanted to be seen. It wasn’t up to her if she disappeared into the dark and she knew that fact very well.

The third and final floor appeared to be some kind of lobby. This floor was in the worst condition of all three. As Asha went down the stairs almost every one had something to say, or better still, creak. It was only once she hit the end of the stairs that she became aware she wasn’t alone. At least one other person was in the room. Asha had to refuse the temptation of grabbing her dagger, the movement alone would be too distracting and threatening; she didn’t know the motive of the other person yet. She was still hidden at least, the room wasn’t very luminous, especially near the staircase. But those creaking stairs had announced her presence. She’d have to thank them for the revelation later.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Hit: evaluate surroundings | one

Postby Kveykva » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:04 am

Hit ― legendary assassin
form | male | DBS | tags: open

𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

Silence. Eerie, deafening silence. When you're accustomed to the busyness of living in a city, this kind of silence is painful to hear. You learn to push the ambient noise to the back of your mind until it's little more than a constant, dull roar thrumming through your ears. Yet here, the only sounds heard were the whispers of crumbling concrete, faint scratches of rodents running rampant, and the constant drip, drip, drip of a leaking pipe. Hit awoke slowly, taking a few moments before he fully came to and opened his eyes. A moment longer he waited for his eyes to adjust to his dim surroundings. At first glance, it resembled his common haunts in universe six, aside from the suffocating quiet. Where am I? Questions began floating around the assassin's mind as he got to his feet, standing from where he sat slumped against the damp wall. The humid air left condensed droplets on the alien's cool skin and body armor, gathering alongside patches of dust. He brushed them both off his clothing without much thought, his attention directed elsewhere. One second of sensing his surrounding confirmed his thoughts; this was not any place he knew, unless the city's entire population had up an vanished in the span of a few hours, with not even a trace of energy left behind. Though with everything going on, it could very well be a possibility...

Hit decided it best to seek out more evidence before accepting that all the people had been purged from his universe Thanos style. The martial artist climbed out from the crumbled alley and into the deserted street, thick fog obscuring much of his view. The one surviving street lamp illuminated a vehicle beneath it. The car was long abandoned, but he took note of its tires more than anything else. Definitely not my world, he thought with a silent nod, placing his hands in his pockets. There was one question answered, but Hit still had many more. Closing his eyes, the inhuman assassin cast his senses out, searching for any other energies in this forsaken place beyond those of rats and roaches. He found a far larger number than he planned on, counting a total of twenty vaguely human energies dotted around him. He sensed some had already gathered into groups, but who they were and what motives they had were unknown to the assassin. Caution would be his best ally for now. With this in mind, Hit opened his red eyes and set off down the dim street, heading towards the group he sensed the strongest energy from.
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thirteen.

Postby inkerbelle. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:13 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxX
    𝖪𝖤𝖨 𝖭𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨
    永井 圭, nagai kei / 18 / tagged; carson, asha, hal, jason
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Somewhat surprised at Carson’s next move, which was to shield him from the man who wandered about suspiciously, Kei lowered himself slightly into some kind of fighting stance. Not that he really had any experience in fighting anyways. He’d much rather place his bets on logic than brute force. That, and immortality. The ajin curse proved rather beneficial to him when faced with a hostile person, especially someone who was human. If given the choice between having immense strength or immortality in a battle situation, you’d be stupid not to pick the latter.
    Nagai craned his head to the side so as to get a better look at the stranger outside. His expression became cold, his red eyes glinted with aggravation. This guy had ruined what little peace he had managed to gain. Why did you have to show up? The sour look soon disappeared however, and one of unease soon crept onto his face when he noticed that the man had finally become aware of their presence and was now looking at them. He swore about a dozen times in his head.
    Then, there was the creaks. Kei’s head shot upwards, and he was suddenly reminded that, yes, there was still someone creeping around above them. He had almost completely forgotten. They weren’t very loud footsteps, but they were unmistakable. There was definitely someone walking on the second floor. His gaze followed the direction of the footsteps up until they finally stopped at the end of where he assumed the staircase was. The person was concealed by the shadows, but it was obvious that they were indeed there, and that they could undoubtedly see him and Carson. Kei balled his hands into fists. He couldn’t help but feel like he’d been backed into a corner with no way of defending himself, because well, that’s exactly what was going on. Nagai adjusted his footing slightly, so that he was facing the opposite end of the room, where the new stranger stood. He was silent, he simply stared into the shadows with indignation. So much for his quiet life.
inkerbelle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

Postby Superwholock21 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:27 pm

Carson Joseph Queen//Arrowverse AU//Apollo (In uniform)//17//Tagged: Kei, Hal, Asha, Jason
Carson remained absolutely still as the man looked in their direction, knowing full well that the man likely saw him. With his hood down and mask put away, it would be impossible not to unless the guy was blind. He kept his bow loaded even as the man moved on, clearly not wanting anything to do with them. He breathed out slowly through his nose to calm his heart, adrenaline coursing through his system as he fought his fight or flight instincts.
Satisfied the man was not psyching them out to turn on them, Carson turned around to face the new presence at the top of the stairs. He nudged his crouching partner with his leg, specifically the dagger sheathed to his calf, his message clear: arm yourself.
Carson briefly debated releasing a scream on their new visitor, mostly to try and gain an advantage by taking their footing. However, he didn't think that the structure of the building could take one of his sonic screams, even a controlled one. He raised his bow towards the top of the staircase and drew the string back, a clear warning.
Superwholock21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

One 》It's rather drab.

Postby Matreats » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:45 am

𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
    ────────────────────────────
    「 5000+ 》Male 》Lucifer 》Tags: Hit 」

spacerWaking up in a bar wasn't the strangest thing that had happened to Lucifer, so he wasn't particularly surprised when he opened his eyes to see a bottle and a glass a few inches from his hand. The scene was actually rather familiar, but it didn't take long for him to realize that he wasn't at Lux, or any other establishment he knew of for that matter. Raising his head off the counter-top, he did a quick sweep of the area around him, surprised to see that the entire room was completely vacant save for him. Part of him was relieved though; if he really had passed out, perhaps there hadn't been any witnesses. At the same time, it struck him as extremely odd that there were literally no signs of life outside of the toppled and moved around bar stools and the dim yellow light above his head.

spacerLucifer reached for the glass to his left instinctually, despite knowing that the contents probably had something to do with him out cold at wherever this was. He downed what was left of it, the side of his mouth turning downwards in reaction to the taste of cheap beer. It wasn't strong, which pulled his attention to the fact that there was no possible way he could have been knocked out with just this. His attention turned from the glass in his hand to the door to the unfamiliar city outside as it creaked loudly, already having been ajar. Had he taken a spontaneous vacation from LA or something? He couldn't remember much from the day, in fact, he was almost positive that it had been nighttime just three seconds ago.

spacerStanding from his seat at the bar, Lucifer checked his surroundings one more time, still not completely believing that it was empty of people despite it obviously being daytime. Deciding not to waste time thinking about it further, the man brushed his sleeves off and straightened his suit coat before heading outside. The absolute desolation and gloominess of the city instantly struck him as weird and unnatural, if not a bit disturbing. Lucifer was familiar with large cities; he lived in the second biggest city in all of America, and so to see something like this was a bit befuddling. No cars, no pedestrians, no vendors, food trucks, bikers, dogs...not even a pigeon could be found and those things were bloody everywhere. The thought that this all might be a dream or some sort of elaborate prank crossed his mind, but he quickly ruled out both those options; the details on the buildings around him were far too advanced for any dream he had ever had, and there was no possible way that someone or something had managed to clear out even one block of a place like this.

spacerFor it being the middle of the day, Lucifer noticed that it was rather dark. It could have just been him, but a gloomy atmosphere seemed to manifest itself physically in the streets in the form of a thick fog that settled apathetically on the sidewalks and roads. Electricity seemed to still be working, as the stoplights and streetlamps in view were functional as far as he could tell. Cars lay abandoned on the side of the street as if the owner had simply never come back from whatever errand they were running or job they worked. Wherever this was it was new, unique, and Lucifer would be lying to himself if he said that he wasn't at least a little bit curious about the current situation. He started off, leaving the empty bar behind him.

spacerHe glanced down the street as he crossed an intersection, still finding no signs of another living thing. He wanted to know what could have been so bad and so dangerous that hundreds of thousands of people just up and left because of it. He didn't get much time to come up with any fantastical answers before he spotted someone coming towards him, just a couple hundred feet away. He stopped and narrowed his eyes, but he couldn't see who or what it was; the fog made it impossible to discern a face or really much else besides a humanoid shape for that matter. Regardless, it was both a surprise and a sort of small relief that the city didn't appear to be completely void of humans after all.

spacer"Excuse me," he started, calling out to the figure in front of him, "do you happen to know where I am? And if so, kindly point me to the nearest way to Los Angeles. This city of yours is horribly boring and I've only been here for ten minutes."

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

six ✘✘ homegrown alligator

Postby atychiphobia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:25 pm

SHARNI
    tags hot rod curry location some poor shop
      Was it really that easy? Of course it was, Sharni had done this millions of times. Telling little lies in her careful wording was just one of the many talents she had perfected. No, she knew nothing about this place, yet she had lured this guy by offering her knowledge on the situation. A dirty sly move on her behalf, or his fault for not paying close attention? Either way she felt no guilt, only concern for herself - when he found out his mistake she could get caught up in his reaction.

But of course.
      The slow thinking giant was too eager to move on, not preparing himself for what could be to come. How far was that shirt going to get him? It would make for a very special delicacy when he decided he was hungry. It would serve even better to quench his thirst. This guy wasn’t like her, no, he had already made so many foolish mistakes. It was clear to see that the stranger was accustomed, accustomed to having access to the very items that fueled his survival, and he took this for granted. “Not so quick, hot rod.” The teen snapped. Was this guy really worth having around? Something told her that he could be unneeded weight, especially with all these faults.

Sharni turned her back once again, revisiting the small clothing section. Her eyes were searching for a bag but it seemed her luck was out. Sifting through the items revealed nothing but disappointment and dust. How was she supposed to lug around supplies without a bag? Walking around the vacant streets cradling supplies was impractical at the very least. Alas, the solution - a grey hooded jumper. As Sharni picked the item up a thick layer of dust escaped. She tied the bottom in one single knot, her thoughts working in time with her hands. The item used to be white, it was obvious, but had faded yellow and grey overtime. Next she tied the sleeves down near the first knot, creating in essence, a rather small backpack. With her new item, Sharni headed towards the food designated shelving to collect more. Similar to the string of events that occurred seconds ago, Sharni was left with disappointment and dust. The majority of shelves were empty, others filled with old moulded produce that was past recognition. Eventually some tins showed themselves. Sharni wasted no time in knocking all she could off into her bag, filling it almost to the top with cans of varying ingredients. She considered putting her lighter in there but settled on keeping it in her back pocket. One scan over the place with her eyes and she found the water, three stacks appeared to be all that was there. A few uneven strides later, Sharni was filling the rest of her bag with as many bottles of water as possible, the already ripped casing not going unnoticed. The giant had already taken and wasted a bottle.

With her bag stretched past normality Sharni made her way back to the exit. She wasn’t planning on sharing her haul with him when he got hungry later, but she also wasn’t going to stay in the store any longer. Now we go McQueen.” With her remark she left the store, the weighted bag adding to the stress on that persistent ankle, but she had more important things on her mind.
atychiphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✪ we will remain. | multi-fandom superhuman rp. [v.2]

Postby Rusty20 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:18 pm

Xeria Dream: Tags: None

"I am doing something." She said clearly slightly annoyed, "I'm following the big tough guy, For self preservation I have a better chance with you then alone. Because honestly look around where else could I go?" This place is empty and I'm sticking with you instead of potential deadly strangers." She said fully explaining why she was following him.

She went over to the other sink wet down her face and fur but didn't drink any water, "Hey look canteens!" She said as she spotted a box of them near the bathroom door and grabbed one filling it up. "We can hopefully test this water later." She said thinking ahead.

"Although I might have a idea on how to find food........ Didn't Earthlings like to hide food when there was a disaster? So maybe a basement food supply? Or a First Aid Supply Kit at the very least if no food. We'll probably find the Generator too, I'm guessing it's solar powered or something like that otherwise I have no idea how it lasted this long. It's better then no idea." She said then she saw him leave and said, "Okay, "I'll stick around here and try to find a basement while you scout!" She said.

She ran back to the front desk and moved some junk, "Bingo I found it! There's a trap door in the floor here. If only I could move this stupid filing cabinet off it....." She said mostly to herself while trying to move it.

When he comes back or checks in he'll find her trying to move a filing cabinet. Dragging it little by little, But not making any real progress.

If nothing else he couldn't say she wasn't determined.

R.O.S.A.L.I.

R: Robotic O: Organized S: Sentient A: Artificial L: Learning I: Intelligence: Tags: Emerald Sustrai

Waiting on ShadowOfTheBird.

(Reposting this so it won't get lost and fixing Xeria Dream's tags!)
Formerly Kimbly Please do not steal.
Rusty20

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✪ Hit: someone's out there | two

Postby Kveykva » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:26 am

Hit ― legendary assassin
form | male | DBS | tags: Lucifer

𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎

Whether or not the assassin had seen stranger things than this was up for debate. He'd come across foes from one other universe, but beyond their minor differences to universe six's own races, they were rather plain. Powerful, yes, but plain nonetheless. The scattered energies he felt around him varied in power but were relatively low in total. Hit must meet them for himself before he made any further judgment. Just ahead, the assassin approached a crossroads and a sudden change of the atmosphere caught him off guard. Another energy appeared seemingly from nowhere, this bearing a similar signature to what he experienced during his encounters with his Destroyer. Or more notably, it reminded him of Vados. A divine being? Here? Hit paused his approach, treating this new information with caution. The angel came into view, spotting Hit soon after, though it appeared to have difficulty seeing him through the dense gloom. "Excuse me," he heard the angel call out, to him presumably. "do you happen to know where I am? And if so, kindly point me to the nearest way to Los Angeles. This city of yours is horribly boring and I've only been here for ten minutes."

Is he playing dumb? The assassin remained on guard, taking a moment to decide whether this angel would be a threat. As much faith as he had in his own skill, Hit highly doubted he could take a member of the divine race on in combat. It would all depend on what intentions this angel had. "This is not my city." Hit answered the other, waiting for his reaction before making his approach. From the dark and fog came the assassin, standing just a hair taller than the angel before him. Hit felt his power; it was ancient and radiated the same purity as other members of the divine race, yet he shared no other physical markers. He looked human. On the other hand, Hit's inhuman eyes studied the angel with scrutiny. "Don't play dumb; surely you must know more than I about our whereabouts." The words came off harsher than intended, but angel or otherwise Hit would not tuck his head. "If you don't, then your guess is as good as any. Not that it matters; your kind can come and go as they please, so I doubt you plan to stay long."
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Two 》"You called me a what?"

Postby Matreats » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:05 pm

𝔏𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔣𝔢𝔯 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯
    ────────────────────────────
    「 5000+ 》Male 》Lucifer 》Tags: Hit 」

spacerBesides the obvious Lucifer had gleaned from the other person's response, what he had gotten was definitely less than ideal. Either way, Lucifer was disappointed; he had hoped that they were a resident of...wherever this was, or at least knew something that could be of use to him. Apparently, that wasn't the case. As the other approached him, Lucifer was getting ready to confront the human and deal with whatever trivial problems might be happening in their life, so it isn't hard to imagine his surprise when they finally emerged from the fog.

spacerThey weren't human; that was the first thing Lucifer observed. He had been expecting an officer, perhaps some sort of government authority, but he definitely couldn't have thought up anything like the thing now standing in front of him. Tall, purple-skinned, and donned with a rather ridiculous set of armored clothing, Lucifer just blinked at the other man- if he could even call it that. He other radiated a sort of stoic attitude not unlike several people Lucifer had come across before. Although he had absolutely no idea who or what this individual was, he could already tell that he didn't like him.

spacerThe strange person came closer, stopping a reasonable distance away before studying Lucifer with a look he didn't particularly like. The other also had very noticeable bright red irises, something that made him more uncomfortable than it probably should have. Again, the oddity of a creature spoke, but this time it was not to introduce himself. Lucifer scoffed in response, his expression immediately switching to an offended glare. He had barely even met this creature and already he was accusing him of being the problem. "Can a devil ever catch a break?" Lucifer muttered in exasperation before returning his attention to the offender. "And no, actually, I have no idea where this is or who you are. Perhaps it wouldn't kill you if you didn't throw assumptions out at every random passerby you come across."

spacer"I could have asked you the same question, seeing as you're the first..." he hesitated, "person I've come across." When the new annoyance mistook him for a human (or at least he thought), however, that prompted an irritated scowl. "My kind?" He let out a laugh, more indignant than anything else. "I don't think you know who I am, but I can assure you that I am most definitely not human." Lucifer pulled on the sleeves of his suit coat, and at that moment he had just realized that the thing was taller than him. Not by much of course, but for some reason it bothered him to have to look up to meet the other man's eyes.

Last edited by Matreats on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bruce 001 || Dug 001

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Bruce Wayne || sixteen || human || fandom; gotham || location; street || tagged; jason todd

The teen had just woke up inside a empty house. Yawning, he rubbed his eyes before pausing as he looked around the room he was in as it certainly wasn't his room back at the mansion. Slowly getting out of the bed, he frowned as he realized he was still in his clothes from the night before; which was his suit from a dinner party he had been forced to attend. As he stood and inspected the room and house, he noticed it was empty of people which caused his brows to furrow together in confusion.

"Alfred? Selina?" He called out, although probably unwise of him to do so in a unfamiliar place where he didn't know if anyone was around or if he was kidnapped. After inspecting the whole house and grabbing a small knife in case of anything, he walked out onto the street, quickly pausing at the sight before him. This was not Gotham, he knew that for sure. Did he travel outside of it? Did he get drugged? Where exactly was he? Those questions kept running through his head as he fixed his winter coat around him as he started to walk down the street, trying to see if there was anyone around that could give him directions towards his city or who could even tell him where he was.

As he continued to walk, a gust of wind suddenly came and messed up his already bed head, causing a small groan to erupt from the teen. Maybe this is a prank that Selina masterminded? He thought to himself, although knowing it was quite vain to think that as even she wouldn't do this to him. As he pulled out his phone, he frowned as he had no service, which was another odd thing about this city.

"What city doesn't have service?" He commented to himself as he looked up, which he was glad he did because he almost missed the figure that was walking along the adjacent street from his. He was about to call out to him when Bruce noticed the get up the person was in, which reminded him of all the criminals of Gotham. Holding his knife in a tight grip, he started to trail after the person, which was a rather hard thing to do while being the only two people on the street, the teenager was only thankful that there was some fog that could partly hide him.

Dug || immortal || dog || fandom; up || location; hotel || tagged; xeria dream

The golden retriever woke up from a dream of his by running into a wall. Shaking his head at the pain, he yawned and looked around and tilted his head, his dream about the bird long gone. Scratching the back of his ear, he took in his surroundings. He was outside and there was a bright sign that caused him to have to shield his eyes at first before they became adjusted to the light. Shaking out his coat, he sniffed the air and started to trot towards the building he was nearby, which was the hotel.

"Hello! I smell you!" He called out into the seemingly dark building as he waiting on the porch, not wanting to enter until he was able to. The dog then sniffed the air again as he scented the thing inside, the thing did not smell like his masters or like the bird or his friends. He then did a small whimper at the thought of his masters as he did not know where they were and he missed them dearly already.

Figuring that the thing did not mind, he then trotted into the building and paused when he saw the thing. It was a strange thing that caused him to tilt his head as he sniffed it. It did not smell like the bird, or a cat, or a squirrel but it had the same tail like one, but it also looked like a human. Keeping his guard up, he started to circle the being, not sure if it was going to be friendly or if it would be a foe and try and hurt him, but after a few circles around it, he figured it didn't pose a danger and he walked up to it with his tail wagging.

"Hello, I am Dug," he panted as he sat down in front of the being as he then tilted his head a little, as if to tell them that he was expecting them to scratch behind his ear. As he waited to be scratched, he looked around the place again and he could smell another scent. The different scent belonged to a man, but it was not one of his masters, he that for sure. Shifting his big puppy dog eyes at the being, he studied the different features on them. He could tell that it was a female but it did not smell like a human, which confused him.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me