:.тнє ιиναѕιon.:(Invader Zim Roleplay) part 3 (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: :.тнє ιиναѕιon.:(Invader Zim Roleplay) part 3 (Accepting

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:26 am

(accepted. We very rarely got human characters in the older installments, so it's nice to see one
the appeal of aliens is too strong)
----
Rooster or Ruce // Autistic // any pronouns
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:59 am

Tak
[Tags: Germ]

“..Touché.” Tak admitted, easily agreeing with the male’s last words. She stared at empty air thoughtfully for a moment, before a small imaginary click in her head made her realize his previous statement. “Hold up, did you say monies?” She asked, turning a questionable glare on the other. How did this human know about monies? Unless did they have a currency similar to that on a continent? The theory was unlikely, and she stared at the male expectantly. She wouldn’t bother to think of all the possibilities, but rather wait for an answer from him.

Gir
[Tags: Bit]

Gir gasped at the Female Irken. “Oooh. I’ll give you a muffin!” That was the unit’s way of apologizing. Although if Bit accepted it, she’d just be getting the chance she most likely already would’ve had to be getting a muffin that she helped to cook.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:29 am

Germ
A look of confusion flased over Germ's face. "of course, what do you think I want to be paid in, I owe you notes?" Then, the realization sunk in. "Not monies I mean-" He had no idea what human currency was called "human... money" His voice cracked in uncertainty. Ah if only he had pretended that monies was a real thing and hadn't tried to correct himself. He wanted desperately to pull out his phone and ask his computer what human currency was called.
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Tak

Take raised an invisible eyebrow, bringing a disguised claw to rest on her chin. Her earlier suspicions about the other had only raised. Especially at his word choice. ‘human money’ was an odd way to address your own species. That’s like Tak going up to another Irken and saying she’ll pay them in Irken money. It wasn’t like this guy was a person to address themselves and everything around them in third person like some weirdos do. So.. “Your attempts to cover up your own claims are futile. Tell me, how do you know about the term monies? Did somebody tell you?” Why would anybody do that? And how? It wasn’t like monies was given out to humans. There was no possible way that a human could’ve learned about them from another. Unless.. Did this human befriend an Irken sent down here? Or was she missing something blatantly obvious?

Gir

Gir gasped at the Female Irken. “Oooh. I’ll give you a muffin!” That was the unit’s way of apologizing. Although if Bit accepted it, she’d just be getting the chance she most likely already would’ve had to be getting a muffin that she helped to cook.

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:10 pm

Germ
She... she still thought he was human? Really? he stuttered for a bit trying to regain his composure. "no one told me, I'm just used to using weird terms in everyday conversation." He let out a fake laugh. "Ha ha ha, aren't I cooky." He did a couple of finger guns at her like he could just 'pew pew pew' his way out of the conversation.
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:30 pm

Tak

“No..no. That isn’t just some random term to be used in conversation.” She refused to accept the other’s claims. “Especially on a foreign planet..” She added on more quietly, more to herself. She contemplated the other’s role. He said he got paid in monies. There was no such currency on Earth going by the name. But she had been hesitant to suggest or theorize he wasn’t human.. Weren’t only invaders sent down here? He said he was a bounty hunter, and he lacked a SIR Unit also. Or that she was aware of. But it was the only theory that made sense if he claimed that nobody told him about it.. “I’m theorizing you’re not human. What species are you exactly?” She didn’t want to straightforwardly ask if they were Irken. She didn’t want to expose her own species name in the case they weren’t. Because she knew of some rare transactions that were made between other species and Irkens with monies..

Gir

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:04 pm

Germ
Germ shifted uncomfortable and leaned down and towards her, he was quite a bit taller than her, standing at the height of a human teenager. "You won't get attack me if I tell you, right? My research on earth has taught me that humans are aggressive to ... new species." Even as he said it, he had the feeling that she was perhaps not human herself. All the questions she was asking, she must know what monies are, and where they were used. But he was still keeping safe, or trying to.
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Tak

“Pft..What would I have to gain by attacking you?” She reasoned, waving her hand in dismissal of his question. Yet another thing he wouldn’t take notice of. She backed a couple steps away, uncomfortable and..a bit intimidated by their tall figure. Not that she’d ever show or express it, though. She was to proud to ever submit to anyone but, well, her leaders.. But she even acted against them at times. Such as the first time she came to Earth. She disobeyed orders given to her because she hadn’t been made an official invader due to some doofus occupying the same dirt ball as her.. She straightened her posture, glaring up at the other. “Well?” She tapped her foot on the ground impatiently, eager for an answer to her question.

Gir

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rooster Cult » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:29 pm

Germ
Germ gave a sheepish smile and a little shrug. "Irken, I'm what's called an Irken. We are an alien species, but what I have told you is the truth. I am a bounty hunter and just looking for one person. That's all. I either find him, or find he's not here, and I am out of here."
----
Rooster Cult

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:29 pm

Tak

“Ah..You’re the first other Irken I’ve seen here so far other than Zim. You’d think with the numbers here it’d be more blatant.” Tak studied the other’s height with the new information, becoming thoughtful. “Why did you choose to become a bounty hunter? Blind or not, you could’ve scored a pretty good job because you would’ve been favored by the Tallest for being tall. Or is the height just apart of your disguise?” She thought there was no need to introduce herself. They were getting along just fine without names..

Gir

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me