Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Pokemon: Kalos, Where Dreams Come True! (open and starti

Postby L.ad.y » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:06 pm

: Name :
Juliette Eliard (Pronounced ill-ee-ard).

: Age :
19 years old

: Gender :
Female

: Crush/Sexuality :
Open - Straight/Heterosexual

:Appearance:
She stands at 5'6'' with a slender, fit frame. Her pale skin complexion is often complimented by her umber eyes and coffee colored hair, which is accented with Blondish-gold ombre highlights. Besides that, she's usually seen wearing a black V-neck T-shirt and black skinny jeans with black converse to go with it. Over all, she dons an over sized green hoodie, a wooden flower necklace holding a keystone, a variety of bracelets, and a grey messenger bag carrying a variety of things.

:Personality:
To be developed during the Role play

:Occupation:
Pokémon Trainer (Former Sinnoh Champion), Part-time Barista @ a Lumiose Coffee shop

:Rank:
Heavily Experienced

:Pokémon Team:
(Note: This is my actual team from Pokémon X, OR, and Sun. Shinies and all.)

Nuri - Infernape - Male - Bond: 100%

Primary Moves

Close Combat : Flare Blitz : Earthquake : Grass Knot

---

Akemi - Greninja - Shiny - Female - Bond: 100%

Primary Moves

Hydro Pump : U-turn : Water Shuriken : Substitute

---

Div - Spiritomb - Shiny - Female - Bond: 90%

Primary Moves

Hypnosis : Dream Eater : Dark Pulse : Shadow Ball

---

Iskra - Luxray - Female - Bond: 95%

Primary Moves

Wild Charge : Volt Switch : Crunch : Facade

---

Kronos - Medicham - Male - Bond: 100% - Holds Medichamite

Primary Moves

Thunder Punch : Ice Punch : High Jump Kick : Recover

---

Flin - Noivern - Male - Bond: 75%

Primary Moves

Draco Meteor : Focus Blast : Hurricane : Roost

:History:

Originally from the Sinnoh Region’s Snowpoint City, Juliette grew up with most of the Pokémon that are now on her team, Froakie (Greninja) being given to her later on. She never knew her mother since she had died when Julie was mere child, but her Father traveled the various regions for work, taking Juliette with him. When she reached the age of thirteen, Juliette and her father had made their way to the Kalos region where she had met the one member of her team, a shiny Froakie. Soon after, a small Noibat came into her possession. With all five Pokémon by her side, they set out to challenge the Gym leaders of Kalos and succeeded. But when she was headed for the Pokémon league, her father grew gravely ill and soon passed. From there, she decided to quit her quest on challenging the Elite four and stayed in Kalos, mourning over the loss of her beloved Dad. A few years had passed, Juliette was now fifteen and ready to jump back into the fray. She had set course for her birth Region, Sinnoh. Julie was now back to her original quest, to become the Champion and achieved it at the age of sixteen. She’s now back in Kalos, hoping to take the challenge that she had given up on, explore the Region’s mysteries, and even make a few friends.
Last edited by L.ad.y on Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
──────────I'll see you in space, cowboy──

─────────────────────────────────────────

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Lady | adult | she/her | heterosexual | gemini | intj-a | ︻╦̵̵̿╤──

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎oh would i love to see the stars

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎from the beaches up on mars

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎would i‏‏‎ ‎love to have a day

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎on neptune, in outer space

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎i pretend im a rocket man

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎exploring places ive never been

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎when im caught, don't reel me in

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎let me go

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎and let me swim

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎graphic designer | visual artist| cosplayer | gamer

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎roleplayer| godzilla with a microwave

L.ad.y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:17 pm

-accepted

Sarah swore her clumsiness was like no other. She had been walking down the streets of Lumiose headed for Route 4, when she'd crashed into something. Or rather crashed into someone. "I am so sorry. I was distracted and-", the brunette paused when she looked up to come face to face with Luna. Beside the older trainer floated was an oddly colored Metagross..it was silver with a gold marking on it's face.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:43 pm

'Luna? Are you okay? Luna's best friend asked worrid toward his master.
"Uh... it's okay." Luna replied to the female who crashed into her.
'I'm fine Warrior.' She mind linked Warrior. Luna stood up and noticed that the female's eyes were caught on Warrior, probably due to his unique appearance.
"Uh... Hi, my name is Luna, and this is my partner Warrior." Luna introduced herself and Warrior. "What's your name?"
Luna was hoping to distract the younger trainer from Warrior uniqueness, many other have wanted to trade with her for him, and now she was worried whenever someone starred at him.
'Worry wart.' Warrior light voice echoed in her head.
'Shut up!' Luna flashed back to her friend. Luna turned her silver eyes back to the female and smiled weakly.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.ad.y » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:39 pm

( Anyone open at the moment? c: )

Juliette Eliard - 17 - Tags:
OPEN - Location - Lumiose City/The streets

"This is definitely much different than Sinnoh.. Seems much bigger than from what I remember!" A small grin grew upon her pale, yet bright face. She shot a quick glance at her flame-headed partner, Nuri, who couldn't help but let out a loud cheer of excitement as well.

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Lady | adult | she/her | heterosexual | gemini | intj-a | ︻╦̵̵̿╤──

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎oh would i love to see the stars

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎from the beaches up on mars

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎would i‏‏‎ ‎love to have a day

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎on neptune, in outer space

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎i pretend im a rocket man

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎exploring places ive never been

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎when im caught, don't reel me in

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎let me go

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎and let me swim

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎graphic designer | visual artist| cosplayer | gamer

‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‎roleplayer| godzilla with a microwave

L.ad.y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:46 pm

name -
Cory Davenport.
age -
gender -
Female
rank -
Experienced trainer.
occupation -
Currently not looking for a job.
But she was champion of Alola, for a few months, until she got bored of it and lost purposely. Or, that's what she says.
pokemon team -
Paradise//Female// ability; dancer.
Paradise the oricorio has always been Cory's baby since she caught her. She is chirpy and cheerful since the day she found her in melemele meadow. She is the strongest of her team.
---
Spark//male//ability; rivalry.
Spark the shiny Luxray is basically Cory's treasure. She caught him when Spark was a Luxio with the Island scan, you couldn't imagine his surprise when she saw that he had a yellow coat instead of blue.
Spark is very sweet and loving,and very easily scared. He's not one to enjoy fighting, something that's odd due to his threatning looks. But Cory loves him that way.
--
Fluffy//female//ability; flash fire.
Fluffy the Flareon was the first Pokemon Cory owned, having her since childhood, when Fluffy was simply a little Eevee. When she became a trainer, of course, she took Fluffy with her, who eventually evolved into a Flareon in their travels.
Fluffy is quite energetic and playful, she loves meeting other Pokemon and seeing new things, and going on adventures! She is also very fond of Spark, like a brother.
--
Staraptor//male//ability; intimidate.
Staraptor was also caught with Island scanner the first time Cory used it, and she loved her little bird, she has always been fond of bird Pokemon.
Staraptor is very calm, and has a motherly nature, or, fatherly? He loves baby Pokemon and is very protective over them, same thing with human children.
--
Mimikyu//male//ability; disguise.
Mimikyu has been one of the only alolan Pokemon she's kept, mostly because she's always felt bad for the poor thing, and decided to keep Mimikyu in her party.
Mimikyu has always been shy around people and other Pokemon, but when in battle, he always tried his best, as he doesn't want to let his trainer down.
---
Serenity//female//ability; trace.
Serenity the Gardevoir was a Pokemon Cory always wanted. She was in love by the look of the Pokemon, and finally got one when trading. Though, the girl that gave her the Ralts seemed desperate to get it off her hands. Which was odd to him, because she loves Serenity!
Serenity seeks for attention and completely over confident, she is battle thirsty as well. Loving the thrill she gets when battling. Sometimes, she'll randomly get out of her Pokeball when Cory is in battle because she wants to fight, which is sometimes a bother, but Cory loves it either way!
appearance -
Cory is short, about 5'3. And her skin is slightly tan.
Her eyes are red, which is odd, but she likes it like that. Which is why she dyed her hair the same color, her hair is long, and always in a ponytail that Heald with a black ribbon.
She often wears casual clothing, such as hoodies and t-shirts. She always also often wars shorts, and pants from time to time
history -
Cory was born and raised in Alola. Her mother being born there, but his father was from Kanto. Which isn't uncommon, as many that are from Kanto travel to Alola.
Since she was young, she dreamed of being a Pokemon trainer, and travel the world to battle everyone. Of course, her dreams changed to being champion of Alola. Which she accomplished, it was the best months of her life but eventually, she grew bored of it, and decided she needed something new. Which is how he ended up in Kalos.
personality -
Cory is quite a character. She can come out as arrogant to many, which is okay, she can understand why, as she will often do whatever she feels like doing, no matter the warnings or consequences.
She's overly confident, which is bad in fights, as she doesn't use strategy and often goes to what he feels is right, which is sometimes not the right way to go, and causes her failure, and that's where the next trait comes. She's a really sore loser. If she loses she will get very, very angry, and disappointed with herself, make sure to not be close to her after seeing her lose!
Something very obvious about her is that she loves fame and attention, she's even planning to go back to Alola and get her place back as champion after this!
family members -
Her mother, father and brother, Cody.
other - OOC
Please excuse the "he's" and "hims". I first planned to make this character male. I hope she's okay though!
And, I will make a male character, as I think there's alot of females already.
And, this is also my Pokemon Moon team, not including shiny, sadly, I am hunting for one though! Shiny Shinx is my favorite shiny ever.
crush -
None yet -wink- she's homosexual and looking for a crush
boyfriend/girlfriend -
None yet.
Last edited by sniper tf2 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:55 am, edited 5 times in total.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:41 am

(So sorry for my inactivity. I'll get a reply out ASAP)
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:56 am

-Cory is accepted

While the two trainers talked, Zorua' s puffed ball of a tail wagged a couple times. His blue gaze intent on the other, relatively larger, Pokemon that this new girl was accompanied by. He'd never seen one like this Warrior before....not that he ever left Lumiose. Or to his ability to recall that is. Naturally he had no idea that Warrior's coloration wasn't accurate either and he thought the bulky Pokemon looked cool...powerful. Like he'd make a decent opponent in a battle maybe. The Metagross fascinated the small Tricky Fox.

The brunette rubbed the back of her head and gave a nervous chuckle, "Oh yes, don't worry about me. I was just so focused on thinking about where I was headed that I didn't pay attention to where I was. I'm Sarah and this little ball of fluff is my partner Zorua." Sarah introduced herself and her companion. The only problem was, when she went to introduce said pokemon, he wasn't there. Instead of being at the girl's side as a moment ago, the Dark Type was over by Warrior staring up at him in consideration. "Zorua......", the young trainer called knowingly.

'What? I'm not bothering him!', Zorua said defensivly, I'm being friendly! I've never seen a Pokemon like this before, have you? I wonder if the Doc will know which one he is unless your Pokedex will tell you.' The young male tilted his head considering the Shiny before stand in on his hind paws to place his front ones against one of Warrior's legs.

Sarah sighed shaking her head, "You can't just walk up to a strange Pokemon and do that. Leave Luna' s friend alone."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:03 am

Cory Davenport.
Female//17//Trainer//Lumiose City//open.

Cory walked around with a map in her hands, and her little bird companion on his shoulder, who was chirping excitedly at anyone who walked by. Getting some states because of it, but she didn't care. She was exited herself too, looking at the city it awe. It was fantastic! And the trainers walking by, she had never seen Pokemon like that! She was so glad she left her home!! It was so refreshing to see something new!
She wondered if every place was like this here, crowded with people with shocking cities. She hoped so.

(Thank you! Cory is now open!!)

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 am

"No, no, It's okay, Warrior is very friendly and patient." Luna smiled. "It's nice to meet you Sarah. Where are you heading off to?" Luna asked Sarah kindly.

Warrior looked down on the Zorua. He felt the pokèmon's small paws on his leg.
'Don't hurt him.' Luna's warning voice hit Warrior unexpectedly.
'Relax I won't.' Warrior responded annoyed at his master's slightly low faith in him.
Warrior was curious about the small black and red pokemon that stood, half before him, half on him.
In Hoenn they got several visitors so he has seen these type of pokemon before and got their name, but never really communicated with one.
'Hello.' The Metagross spoke telepathically to the Zorua, considering he only did this with his team, he was slightly wondering if it would work with complete strangers.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fg05281 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:29 am

Joe watched the girl leave, and sighed. "C'mon, little buddy. Let's get going." hefting the end of the cart and beginning to bring it back home. He saw a new pokemon, a little yellow bird, and Bunnelby bounced excitedly, but his trainer shook his head. "We need to get going. The berry crops don't tend to themselves." All work and no play, was, well, the only way they spent their days.
(Joe here is open)
The sound wave pokemon wasn't tired, it seemed. and steadied despite the difficult air-flow. The two bird pokemon began having an arial battle, but it was clear that the tailwind was making the Noivern work hard to keep to the air. "Noivern, use wing attack." As soon as the bat hit Talonflame, it was clear something was wrong. "Uncle, did you forget about my Talonflame's flame body?" The Noivern was covered in tiny flames, which continuously delt damage. Using speed, the red bird flew circles around the injured one, until it finally fainted, just as the Tailwind dissipated. Uncle Liam cursed, then sent out a sliggoo, who was his party's baby. Talonflame steadied his wings, flapping to stay hovering in one place.
fg05281

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me