๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby M2627 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:47 pm

Kyo - Roof - Isabelle, Clary, Silver and Velouria
Kyo was slightly relieved that the girls had stopped. Now she wasn't sure if she should reveal herself. There was no way of knowing Silver wouldn't attack her. "You intend to resume attacking the barrier, I presume?" Her voice spoke. She would end up tailing Silver all day if she remained in their shadow. Kyo sighed before she reappeared in front of Silver. "My sincerest apologies for attacking you. I pray that you can forgive me for my actions. You have my word that I will not raise my blade against you again. I anticipate fighting by your side in future." She bowed slightly, a gesture of respect, before taking her leave and heading to the garden to meditate. She quite enjoyed the garden. Though the majority of the flowers were unfamilar to her, they were still something simple in a world full of technology and the like.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป |Multifandom|Accepting

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Sliver||MTG||Rooftop||Tagged:Kyo, Velouria
    The sliver regarded the humans and the Sheikah coldly, then turned back to the barrier. There was still something it hadn't tried, mainly because it wasn't sure it wanted to destroy the building yet. It couldn't planeswalk away in here, and it wasn't sure if that was because of some magic within the barrier, or a feature of the plane itself. Still, its options had run out.
    The green markings running the length of the sliver's body began to pulse and roil, coursing with magic. It lifted its hands, and the trees beyond the barrier responded to its call, rearing up like striking snakes and crashing against the barrier.
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:07 pm

Kyo - Garden - Silver and Velouria
She ignored the crashing against the barrier. And the small scuffling noises of what sounded like another person. That was the whole point of mediation. Clear your mind. Relax and contemplate the meaning of life. Not stare with bugged out eyes at the sight of an entire forest attacking the barrier at the command of an alien shapeshifter that wanted out for some reason. Honestly, she just expected it to go at the barrier with it's weaponized appendages. She could ignore that. Not this. She gave up on meditation, instead watching the forest come alive. "Why exactly do you want to get out of here?" Kyo put on a collected expression like she wasn't just freaking out about the tree thing.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InfectedHau » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:05 pm

Sliver||MTG||Rooftop||Tagged:Kyo, Velouria
    The sliver kept up the onslaught for as long as it could, but it was evident that not even the forest was enough to take down the barrier. It needed blue magic for that. "We were brought here against our will," it said, allowing the trees to fall back into their normal shapes. "We wish to leave, but this barrier dulls our spark. It must be brought down. We are not an animal, at the beck and call of inferior races. The one who brought us here is lucky she still lives."
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gacha » Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:19 pm

โ•ญxxvvvkvvvmmmvvvvvvvxxxxxโ•ฎ

XXXXXXXx V E L O U R I A
x info โ— x
x location โ— rooftop garden.
x tags โ— kyo and silver

โ•ฐ xvvvvvvSvvvmmmbvvvxxxxxโ•ฏ
the fight concluded with a very un-suspenseful ending. velouria moved to the side as the human looking one walked past her into the building. velouria peeked in after her, now getting a better look at her. she felt slightly jealous of her binded golden hair, when she just had her fathers grey hair. she was wearing some hoshido looking clothing, but it wasn't totally armor in a sense. maybe she didn't need armor? her tail swished with curiosity as she kept that same 'silent' look on her face. maybe she knew of hoshido, was she from there? she didn't know much on the war, hardly being in it for long. her covered shoulders quickly raised as a loud outside sound boomed and snapped. peering back outside the building, the large jungle trees were moving, towards the barrier. she flinched and closed her eyes preparing for herself to get hurt, it yet it appeared the just wasn't enough to break it. velouria's attention was caught, when she heard the voice of the girl. velouria was oddly curious about her, but was unable to do anything at the moment as a lot was happening at once. the human seemed not to mind the tree's attack as she just calmly talked to the being. "i agree... i feel trapped." she accidentally spoke aloud, her long furry ears were bent back as if offended and her hands nervously close to her face. her fingers ached to rip apart the bark of a tree to find all the little insects inside to capture. if this being can break the barrier, she would 100% leap out into the forest without hesitation. she doubted that there was anything in there that was scarier then her true wolfskin form, or whatever this creature was.
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
.x ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ใฑใ‚‰ใฑใ‚‰ ,,,
..xyo !!!!!!!! i talk about stuff like
x..videogames and drawings, ive been
x..on here for a long time but i tend to,
x..just kinda drop in for a while my bad !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x..[ and if you knew me on here when i
x..was younger i apologize... dumb kid ]
x..______________________________
.. they/them / / / โ™ซ / / / (ยดใƒป๏ผฟใƒป`)
โ”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”š
gacha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:07 pm

Princess Luna - female - MLP:FiM

Luna was having a peaceful dream. She was standing atop a beautiful waterfall and admired the place. Her dreams had only recently become a place for relaxation, and she was loving it.

However, she saw a purple streak form in the sky. She quickly gathered that this wasn't part of the dream. It was a tear in the Dreamscape. She barely had time to react before she was overwhelmed with light.

She opened her eyes in what seemed to be a very sleek room. She seemed to have been transported in her battle garb and with her sword. She looked around and saw another woman and... cat? A dog?... She had no clue what this thing was. It spoke and introduced itself as Rina. She looked up at the other human. "Uh... Greetings. I am Princess Luna of Canterlot, Guardian of Dreams... Where am I?"
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M2627 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:05 am

Kyo - Silver and Velouria
Kyo glanced curiously at the girl who had spoken up. Her clothes were nice, they weren't modern at all, like Kat's outfit, and it reminded her of how Hylians dressed. She had wolfish looking ears and a tail, which drooped. Rather adorably. It reminded her of her stuffed toy wolf back in her room. The Sheikah fought the urge to pet Velouria, even though her ears looked so soft. She assumed the girl wouldn't like being treated like a pet. Kyo turned back to Silver. She didn't pity it, as that wouldn't do any good. But she still felt a little at sad listening to it. "We'll probably end up having to leave on a mission soon. You could go, since you want to get out of here." She didn't bring up that it wouldn't be for long, and they'd have to come back, but still. Maybe it would like being out for a bit.
M2627

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flowercatt » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:04 am

Dipper Pines
"I don't know.. I haven't really seen much of this place yet." Dipper just watched as he started taking the robot apart, glancing around to make sure no one was watching

Lavender Skies
"Uh, I don't wanna go back up there. I don't really wanna get involved in that. I mean, you can if you want." Lavender glanced behind her at the small, pink creature who was still on her back
wip
flowercatt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lore Starcutter » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:59 am

Kat | OC | Tagged: Rina; Luna

Oh well. Two's better than one, right? She took a deep breath before explaining everything to the newcomers.

Kirby | Kirby | Tagged: Lavender Skies

"Poyo poyo!" Kirby exclaimed, hopping off the pegasus' back. He used the elevator to check on the rooftop before noticing that the fight had disputed. Sighing gladly, he took the elevator back down. "Poyo poyo poyo..." He announced to Lavender Skies.

(Translation: Okay then!
It's actually over...)

Rina | Undertale | Tagged: Kit; Luna

The Temmie listened in, rolling around her back while so. "Rina is glad to holp!" The Temmie said, vibrating excitedly.
everything is a wip
Lore Starcutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:17 am

Isabelle~ Clary and I walked back to our room which was room 11. Once Clary and I got inside our room, I closed the door. "I don't believe anything that crazy person said, you and I don't mind being here, its better than being stuck in the New York Institute." I said to Clary.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me