^~Battle of the fandoms~^ *4 SLOTS LEFT!*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: Battle Of The Fandoms =ACCEPTING=

Postby islandsprite45 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:14 pm

(( I'll probably make one more later ))

"Well, to many it's a game but the world I live on is Errin" Ilisin says "As much as the name is pretty, the world it's self is a challenge" she says
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
You are my Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
My only Sunshine
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━Those with the biggest hearts suffer the most ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

Sprite
She/Her
Bisexual
Gamer/RPer
Game Fandoms
^ Elsword Mostly
WIP forever
━━━━━━━━━━━━
dA |Tumblr | link
link | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
islandsprite45

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby н σ я ѕ є » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:17 pm

Merida
Merida swung her sword, repeatedly hacking at a large tree. Gesh, why is this so boring?, she wondered. She was still in the place where she had woke up.
Horses wrote:"There is no love stronger than that in the eyes of a horse."-me
н σ я ѕ є

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:13 pm

(I'm going to make Nick from NBC's Grimm and my OC for Grimm)
Nyssa~ Skye and I nodded. We had our plan.
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . : Savior : . » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:37 pm

KiraTamaru wrote:((Deadpool could ^^with both of them being able to regenerate, it's going to be interesting)

YES! DEADPOOL VS THE CAPTAIN OH MY GOD))

╔═════════════════╗
[ Even if I am to carry
all the evils of this world,
it won't matter.
If that can save the world,
then I'd gladly accept it.
]
╚═════════════════╝
. : Savior : .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Nyssa~ Skye and I had our plan. "Lets just hope this work." I said to Skye
Skye~ I nodded. "Killing will be easy for the both of us." I said to Nyssa

Name~Nick Burkhardt
NN~Nick
Age~28 to 32
Fandom~NBC's Grimm Television show
Species~Grimm
Looks~Below
Backstory~ http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Nick_Burkhardt (Here
Personality~I don't know(Sorry)
Other~He has a Neko-Grimm that works with him
Teammate~Kayla Cain
Powers~Nick possesses all the powers of a Grimm, which he regularly uses to combat evil and dangerous Wesen. His Grimm powers make him stronger and more powerful than any human, and many Wesen. Superhuman Perception: Nick's powers as a Grimm give him the ability to see creatures in their true form when they get excited, annoyed, angry or careless. Nick is also superhumanly observant, allowing him to pick up on the most miniscule details that others often overlook,Superhuman Strength: Nick's strength is significantly enhanced, making him much stronger than any man; this allows him to match the fighting prowess of many Wesen, the only exception so far being a Siegbarste. His strength makes him noticeably stronger than several more powerful Wesen, such as Jägerbars. Nick's skills are highly impressive, since he's was able to fend off Blutbaden, and hold on much longer than the average man when fighting a Siegbarste. He could defeat a Skalenzahne, something Monroe was unable to do. During a fight with a Mauvais Dentes, he held his own long enough for his mother to arrive and help him finish him off, while Mauvais Dentes usually have no trouble overpowering and killing their targets. When enraged and infected with Cracher-Mortel toxin, he was able to leave dents in a solid metal coffin without damaging his hands. His strength and fighting prowess are on a level that he can defeat many Wesen with ease, Superhuman Reflexes: Nick's reflexes are enhanced to great levels, allowing him to take on Wesen as fast as Schakale, Steinadler or Jinnamuru Xunte, although he is still at a disadvantage when facing Königschlange. While suffering from Cracher-Mortel toxin he still possessed these reflexes and could easily match multiple opponents as well as catch an object thrown at him in mid air without even turning to face it. Superhuman Endurance: Nick's durability is notably very high; several times he has taken extremely powerful blows from incredibly strong Wesen such as Mauvais Dentes, and recovered in seconds. For example, in separate encounters with a Schakal and a Klaustreich, the creatures smashed heavy objects against his head, yet he recovered in seconds. He even took a beating from a Siegbarste, and escaped with only a few bruised ribs. His stamina is also incredible; several times he's emerged out of heavy fights, and still seemed only mildly dazed. Later, it was noticed that after his infection and cure from Cracher-Mortel toxin, his heart rate and BLOOD PRESSURE remained completely stable even when he was running at top speed over a long period of time, and he doesn't sweat after going for long jogs. He can hold his breath for a reasonably long time as he did when he was fighting La Llorona or saving Elly Mahario under the river, Superhuman Speed: Nick is shown to be incredibly fast on several occasions when chasing others. He nearly always catches them, and (if in a group) he is often way ahead of the others in the chase (including some Wesen). His agility is also greater than normal; allowing him to move with great speed and flexibility, in a fight with Reapers he acrobatically flipped over to dodge two scythes, Eidetic Memory: Nick has been shown to have a very good (potentially photographic) memory. For example, when Monroe mentions Siegbarste Gift, the only thing that can kill a Siegbarste, he remembered that he saw some in the trailer and remembers seeing the rifle that is made for killing a Siegbarste. Nick is also able to remember the faces of the Wesen he's seen, and quickly learn minor details about them that often come back to help him, Indomitable Will: As a Grimm, Nick possesses incredible will power, making him (like other Grimms) immune to powers of the Coins of Zakynthos, which are so strong, no man or Wesen can resist them. However, he seems to be as easy to control as a normal human when he falls under the spell of a Musai kiss, Artistic Talent: He is also shown on a few occasions to be quite a good artist; this ability also helps him in hunting the Wesen, when trying to identify them. Nick is revealed to have inherited his abilities from his mother, who in turn inherited them from her Ancestors,
Combat Skills: Although he also possesses police training, as a Grimm, Nick possesses a natural aptitude for fighting, particularly with Wesen. This also means he's naturally skilled with medieval weapons, he mastered both the Flail and the Lance after only holding them for a few seconds, and was able to master his Grimm weapons after merely a few tries. Nick is also a capable marksman, and rarely misses his target, and Blood of a Grimm: As a Grimm, Nick can use his blood as an offensive weapon, as the blood of a Grimm, it kills the Wesen part of Hexenbiests thus turning them human, and robbing them of all their powers.
http://grimm.wikia.com/wiki/Nick_Burkhardt (From here)
Crush~Open

Name~Kayla Cain
NN~Kayla
Age~17
Fandom~NBC Grimm Television show OC
Species~ Neko-Grimm
Looks~Below
Backstory~Her whole family was killed by a pack Blurtbards
Personality~Sweet,nice,friendly, extremly short temper and will fight
Powers~ Cat reflexes. Use her cat tails as a weapon. Same Grimm powers as Nick
Crush~Open
Other~Kayla works with Nick.
Teammate~Nick Burkhardt
Attachments
Ichijou.Kokona.600.1079480.jpg
Kayla Neko
Ichijou.Kokona.600.1079480.jpg (82.77 KiB) Viewed 21 times
Samako.full.1821402.jpg
Kayla human
Samako.full.1821402.jpg (279.34 KiB) Viewed 21 times
Grimm_Season_1_recap.jpg
Nick
Grimm_Season_1_recap.jpg (82.58 KiB) Viewed 21 times
Doing~Writing just saw Tomorrowland The movie and I loved it I changed my name from HydraFlameFairyKayla to Catlin Merlyn call me Catlin please I love NBC's Constantine. I'm I am a huge fan of the Precure Amine Series I love TNT's The Librarians I don't hate Malcolm from Arrow anymore yay My name is Catlin al Ghul or Dark Archer Malcolm Merlyn or Ra's al Ghul is my dad
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NinjagoFan0254 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:43 pm

Lloyd looked and sighed, "Wow, that's complicated."
Hello Buddy! I'm NinjagoFan0254! Sometimes i can be annoying or funny, depends, and sometimes I'm just plain out stupid. Feel free to PM me, I won't bite...unless I'm hungry. I love my puns and jokes! I am homoflexible/bicurious, so yeah. Boop boop that happened...

PURPLE GUY IS KEWL. #Fnaf BILL CIPHER IS AWESOME! #GravityFalls!
NinjagoFan0254

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KiraTamaru » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:48 pm

✠The Captain✠ wrote:
KiraTamaru wrote:((Deadpool could ^^with both of them being able to regenerate, it's going to be interesting)

YES! DEADPOOL VS THE CAPTAIN OH MY GOD))

((Just gotta get accepted first xD waiting suckz))
What can I say, I love the merc with the mouth, and I love transformers~
Image Image

Fangirl, out~
KiraTamaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catlin Merlyn » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:40 pm

(Fine)
Nyssa~ 'We can't tell anybody our plan." I said to Skye. Skye and I are good with keeping secrets.
Watching~Youtube
Feeling~Extremly board
Image Imagine a girl
Catlin Merlyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crashkeys » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:23 am

(( Erza is open~))
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
EMENTO

╒══════════════════════╕
IZZY | HE/THEY | 21
i don't really check this website
much if at all anymore, but i use
toyhouse! i <3 zero escape
━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
TOYHOU.SE ©
╘══════════════════════╛
REMEMBER ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
crashkeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milkbottle8 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:16 am

Law stopped teleporting around when he saw a young woman with bright red hair repeatedly hacking at a tree. He assumed this was another person who had been transported away from their world. He stood a few metres away, watching.
[/color]
No more questions. Don't ever question this. You already are the answer.
[/color]
milkbottle8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me