What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: What have we become?! (Multi-fandom RP)

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:46 am

Ruggie [Twisted Wonderland]//Hyena//tags:Che’nya, March, Whitie

Ruggie had given up on calling out for anyone and was trotting along at a casual pace. The place seemed almost empty, and he had just about given up when he heard the sound of talking and his ears perked up. The hyena stopped where he was and sniffed the air a few times just to make sure that his hearing wasn’t deceiving him, and when he saw three humanoids he couldn’t stop his tail from wagging a bit in relief. Just when he was about to call out to them, his voice caught in his throat and he pondered his situation. It was too late to pretend like they hadn’t seen each other, and Ruggie couldn’t just go running up to them as he was now. He knew the reputation that hyenas had, even if he was proud to be a hyena beastman (usually). Plus, he wasn’t sure if they would be able to understand him in this form- sure, he sounded like he could speak to himself, but who knew about the species language barriers in this world. It was still worth a shot however, and standing still as to not scare off the trio, Ruggie called out again. “Hey! Are you friendly?”
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:34 pm

Kota Mizuhara || DemiMale || 17 || Kono Oto Tomare [Canon Character] || Mini Lop Bunny || Status: Cheerful || Tags: Venti, Sunshine, Sandy ||

________________________________________________________________________________

He nodded. "That seems like a good idea..." he said. "What do you think?" he asked Venti. He seemed to follow Venti more than anyone else. Maybe it was because Venti was bigger? Or was it because that Venti seemed...more mature?
________________________________________________________________________________

Che'nya/Artemiy || Male || Bi || 15 || Twisted Wonderland [Canon] || Humanoid || Status: Sleepy, playful || Tags: March and Whitie

He put his hands into his pockets. "Depends." he called back, voice lilting into more of a sing-song. "Are you?"
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:53 pm

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota

The cream and white rabbit nodded at the other two. She glanced to her brother a moment, then back to the other two. "That sounds like a good idea, but who should pick the direction?" she asked. They'd been looking to Venti so far, but maybe he's want someone else to decide this.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota

The cream and white male nodded at the others as well. He caught his sister's eye a moment, then looked to the others again. "Sunshine is asking a very valid question...who should decide? I guess we could all close our eyes and point, then open them and see if we pointed the same direction or not."

(Leaving these for Venti)

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He laid contentedly in his daughter's arms.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She nodded to the other girl, saying "That's...pretty cool," then began to count. If she and Jessie both carried animals, that made it easier. However, with her, Jessie, Hale, Archie, and Manzo, that was almost exactly six people. "It's technically seven...but two of us are animals. They're being held by me and Jessie. Will that...make it easier?" she asked. She then nodded as Mayu explained why the two didn't like each other.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy hummed a small sound.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead made a small sound at that. "I...I'm sorry he has a magic he doesn't like," was all she thought to say. She wasn't going to tell him Mayu had told him. She didn't know if he'd even talk to her anyway, so...yeah.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette tilted their head as they watched the figure. This time, they held the hat so it wouldn't slide or fall off. They watched the figure as it got closer and closer. They could now tell this was, in fact, a hyena, and they grew worried. The hyena didn't act aggressive, or seem to want to harm them. March sighed with a bit of relief at that fact. They shook their head, still holding onto the hat. They watched the hyena, and jumped a bit as he called out, able to understand him.

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white haired and red eyed one watched as well. He was a bit tense and watchful, seeing as he'd been a rabbit. He was a prey animal through and through, despite now being humanoid. He shook his head a couple times. He scolded himself, then jumped a bit as well. The hyena had called out, and they'd all understood, judging by the fact Che'nya called back. He tilted his head as he watched the hyena. "Yeah...what he said," he called, meaning they wanted to know if the hyena was friendly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:07 pm

Venti :: Male :: ~2000 years old :: Genshin Impact :: European Hare :: ~Kota, Sunshine, Sandy
He doubted they were actually walking in circles, following the river as they were. Unless the river was a circle? Could rivers be circles? Probably not, something would have to feed into it wouldn't it? But nothing about this was necessarily normal anyway so who knew. Either way venturing into the forest itself didn't seem like much worse of an option than continuing on as they were. "Well, it was your idea," Venti's eyes flicked to Sandy, "so why don't you be the one to close your eyes and pick?"
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:48 pm

Mayu/A book series called Forbidden Magic(Dark Falls Academy by Anya J. Cosgrave) OC/ Dragon form/Tags~ Manzo, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie and Damian- "Probably, who knows if it will be or not, it doesn't hurt to try, my own dna is combined with Kurikara's Dna, don't know how that happened." I said. "Yeah it is." I said to Manzo, Danny, Hale, Marina, Damian and Jessie and Archie.

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Mayu, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian~ I nodded agreeing with Mayu. "I'll help you guys up if you need it and Mayu will make sure none of us fall." I said to Jessie, Danny, Marina, Hale, Archie, and Damian.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:50 pm

Ruggie [Twisted Wonderland]//Hyena//tags:Che’nya, March, Whitie

Ruggie’s ears lowered a little at the lack of serious tone, but was nonetheless glad that he was understood. With his usual snicker to continue the lighter-hearted mood, he called out to respond. “So long as you are, then I think he could be buddies.” He began to wander a little closer now that neither group would be too startled, and cocked his head when he observed their mostly humanoid shape. “H-huh? How’d you guys stay on your two feet? I got stuck on the “beast” side of a beastman.” The hyena complained a little, sitting down a few paces in front of the trio and lifting a paw. “Don’t even have my wand or anything. Although I haven’t tried to use magic in this form yet either…” Ruggie gave an irritated sniff, then looked back up towards the humanoids. “Ah… well.. actually.., do any of you know where we are? Or what even happened for us to get here? It seems kind of sketchy…”
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxes81_of_Anime » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:38 pm

-->[Kota Mizuhara]<--

🐇[Kono Oto Tomare!]-🐇-[Bi]-🐇-[17]-🐇-[Cheerful]-🐇-[Woods somewhere]-🐇-[tags; Sunshine, Sandy, Venti]🐇

He nodded in agreement.
"Venti makes a good point...you were the one who came up with it~!" he sang with a grin, hopping a bit in place.
"I don't mind what we do...it just feels like we've been walking in circles for who knows how long..." he sighed, thinking.
He shook himself, shutting his eyes tightly with a yawn.
-->[Che'nya]<--

😺[Twisted Wonderland]😺[Bi]😺[15]😺[status; playful]😺[Woods somewhere]😺[tags; Ruggie, Whitie, March]😺

"Hmm?" Che'nya hummed thoughtfully."So, were you a normal person before all this happened?" he asked Ruggie. "Or rather....a beastman.." he trailed off, playing with his sleeves as he thought.
He heard Ruggie's question, snapping back to reality and blinking, amber eyes focused on the hyena.
"I don't know where we are...the last thing I remember was being on my way to Night Raven College to see Riddle, but the next thing I know, I wake up here. On the ground." he said with a sigh, ears lowering dejectedly.

"March and Whitie don't know either...I think."
-->[Ichigo]<--

♡[Sweetest Valentine]♡♡[Taken]♡♡[17]♡♡[Status; confused]♡♡[Woods somewhere]♡♡[tags; open]♡

The squirrel opened his eyes slowly in a tree, squealing in surprise, jumping to his feet-well, attempting to jump to his feet. He ended up crashing onto four paws...
He looked at his hand, which had been replaced with a paw, and a bolt of fear immediately shot through him.
"Yuki?" he called out, looking around.
"Yuzuki...? Ha-haruto? Anyone?" he called out nervously, standing up on his hind legs and surveying the area.

"This...definitely isn't my house. And where even is the city?" he mumbled to himself before looking down, immediately regretting his decision, since he froze up.
"That's....a long way down." he said to himself before noticing a puddle nearby, reflecting the sunlight at him.
There was a reflection of a red squirrel in the water.

"Wh-what...?"
"I want to become a prince just like the ones in shoujo manga...!"

"Good morning! I hope today will be a good day too!"

"Ha! Today is the release day of a new volume...!"

"Do you read any manga? I can give you some good recommendations!"

"The next volume of my favorite series is on sale today!"

"I hope I'll become a prince one day"... "There, that'll do it. Wait, did I say that out loud?!"

"Yay! I love sweets! Thank you for the chocolate!"

Foxes81_of_Anime

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:51 pm

Sunshine- f- adult- Pan- OC- Tags: Sandy/Venti and Kota

The cream and white rabbit nodded to what the other two said to Sandy. "Yeah...you should try being leader for once," she said. Their parents had made her leader of the group. She'd always wondered if Sandy had actually wanted the position..Shaking her head, she looked to her brother. She smiled a bit, or the rabbit equivalent.

Sandy- m- adult- Pan- might like Venti- OC- Tags: Sunshine/ Venti and Kota

The cream and white male made a nervous sort of sound, when they all said he should choose the direction. He sighed at his sister, then. However, he nodded as he looked at the other cream and white rabbit. "Fine...ill do it," he said. He closed his eyes and turned a bit, pointing. He said "That way," opening his eyes and seeing...trees.

Danny- m- adult- Bi- OC- Tags: Marina, Hale and Archie and co/ Adrenne, Hiroshi, Manzo, Mayu

The male fox twitched his ears and flicked his tail. He laid contentedly in his daughter's arms.

Marina- f- 14- Lesbian- crush: Adrienne and Mayu- OC- Tags: Danny, Hale and Archie and co/ Mayu and Manzo

The brunette twitched her ears, the tail flicking. She nodded to the other two, saying "Okay," to both Mayu and Manzo. She glanced at the dragon, and then to Manzo. She allowed him to help her to get onto the back of the dragon.

Hale- m- 8- OC- Tags: Archie, Damian and Jessie, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The white haired boy hummed a small sound. He waited for Marina to get on.

Archie- m- 8- OC- Tags: Damian and Jessie, Hale, Danny and Marina/Mayu and Manzo

The dark haired boy hummed a small sound. He waited for Marina to get on.

Jessie- f- 28- Demi pan- likes Hiroshi in one way or another- OC- Tags: Damian, Archie and Hale, Danny, Marina/ Mayu and Manzo

The brown eyed redhead nodded to the other two. She then waited for Marina to get on, so the kids could as well.

Damian- m- adult- Bi- crush: Hiroshi- OC- Tags: Jessie, Archie and Hale, Marina, Danny/ Adrienne and co

The green eyed black cat flicked his tail and twitched his ears.

March- genderfluid- 15- crush on Chenya- multi fandom- OC- humanoid now- Tags: Che'nya, Whitie, Ruggie

The cute brunette hummed a small sound, then shook their head a couple times. They were holding their hat down now. This kept it from falling off their head. It also helped keep their ears from flopping about and hitting them in the face. They watched as the hyena wander closer to them...He didn't seem like he'd attack, but they were naturally nervous. They stayed silent for a bit, then sighed some. "we...weren't humanoid to begin with," they muttered to him. They then nodded to what Che'nya said. They definitely didn't know how they'd got here.

Whitie- m- 17- bi; Ruggie- multi fandom OC- humanoid now- Tags: March and Che'nya, Ruggie

The white haired and red eyed one nodded along to what March was saying. He'd stayed silent and watched the hyena first. Then he'd looked to his friend, whom was silent for awhile. When March spoke, Whitie nodded and said "Yeah, we were rabbits. We also just woke up here, and don't know how we got here...We were humanoid when we woke." He stopped a moment to take a breath, then spoke again. "It...does seem kind of sketchy," he agreed with the hyena.

Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow- m- adult- bi or pan, has a girlfriend named Jessica- has adopted kids (depending on the timeline)- Batman canon- was human, now a wolf- Nightmare's person- Tags: Nightmare/ open

The darker faced brown wolf jerked a bit as he woke, shooting his head up. Blue eyes looked around wildly, then he noticed Nightmare. His dark nose sniffed the air. This smelled like Nightmare, though he didn't know how he'd know that...Humans couldn't smell specific horse scents. He just knew Nightmare smelled of horse, but now he smelled...outside smells too. Trees or rain water or something. He looked down, seeing he had paws...and yelped.

Nightmare- m- adult- has a mate- Batman canon- now human- Tags: Jonathan/open

The average height and creamy peachy skinned one opened his eyes. He made a small sound as he sat up, head feeling a bit sore. He reached to touch his head, then realized he had hands. He blinked nice eyes, and touched dark hair. He looked down, seeing a red shirt and jean shorts. They went past the knees, and he tilted his head a bit. He then heard a yelp and looked over. He saw a wolf there, and thought maybe this was Jonathan, but didn't know how the other had become a wolf.

Arlo- m- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- now dog- Tags: Blanche/open

The dark furred dog with reddish or some colored eyes jerked. His head shot up, and he looked around a moment. He focused on a fox nearby, and gave a low growl. He then looked down and saw paws, and blinked a couple times.

Blanche- agender- adult- has gf- Pokemon canon- fox now- Tags: Arlo/open

The dark nosed fox jerked and opened green eyes. Their head shot up, and they looked around a couple times, then sighed. The silvery/off white fox twitched ears and tilted their head. They heard a growl and glared at the dog...then looked down and saw paws as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyokoKirigiri » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:07 pm

Manzo Noro/Hirogaru Cyber Game Pretty cure Cannon\OC/Mayu, Danny Marina, Hale, Archie, Jessie, and Damian~ I helped Marina up. "I would recommend wrapping your arms around my back or one of Mayu's armor spike things." I said to Marina. I already had my other hand wrapped around one of Mayu's armor spike things.
Was DarkSwanOUATfan and TrubelGrimmfan. I saw 2024 The Garfield Movie and loved it Call me whatever Image Pic not mine Silver wolf fav from Honkai Star Rail. Miku Expo 2024 was awesome!!!
KyokoKirigiri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 01, 2023 10:15 pm

Kitahara Motoyasu (The rise of the shield hero) - male - Fennec fox - crush (open)
Tags: Ren, open

He shook his sand-colored head as he felt more annoyed around his fellow hero, which was a wolf when still he was only a stupid fox. He sighed as he looked at the water once more "I am hungry, what do foxes eat?" he murmured mostly to himself flicking his large ears toward the relaxing answer from Ren "Be quiet, Ren, You make me feel even more stupid than thins new look makes me look like...of course, I could catch fish to eat..." he responded to him with a little annoyed grown. He looked back up to the blue water "I just don't know how to?" he murmured with a silent tune "Shut it" he murmured to the wolf.

Amaki Ren (The rise of the shield hero) - male - black wolf - crush (open)
Tags: Kitahara, open

The black wolf sat down near the smaller canine giving him a questioning look when he murmured a question "As I know foxes are carnivores, maybe try to catch fish from that river could be a good meal for you" he responded with a relaxing tune. He gave him another look but didn't say what he was actually thinking there. He looked around the forest and sniffed the new stronger scents "I don't see any problems with being a fox, they're very agile, fast, and adorable little hunters" he responded to him.

Roque Cheney (Fairy tail) - male - Chimera cat - crush (open)
Tags: Indigo

He tiredly, uninterest in anything at the moment walked forward to the forest floor. On his walk he did try to get used to walking with four legs, quick movements, and very fast sprinting when running, he tried his claws to climb on trees and even tried to catch some bugs he found there. This sudden transformation shocked him at first, but now he started to enjoy being a cat, there were so much interesting things as a cat. He kept walking forward when his very sensitive ears cathed some talking, it reminded him about those squirrel voices he heard a lot as a human, but now he actually understood what the other saying. He followed the voices and got into the small pond 'Squirrel huh?' he thought to himself "Did you woke up with amnesia and forgot to be a squirrel?" he meowed as he walked out of the bushes he was being watched at the red-furred smaller animal.

Fried Justine (Fairy tail) - male - horse - crush (open)
Tags: Open (watching Mayu, the others in the distance)

He keep running around the forest area, it felt so good that he didn't want to stop running, but his stamina was starting to fade away, which made him more tired of running. He started to have hungry too, but as a horse that could not be a problem. It's not like he really liked to eat grass, but what else he could do, if it did full his need to eat, then why not. He slowed his speed into jogging as he looked for a good place with nice green grass, he saw an open field ahead, with a lot of untouched grass. He knew that lone horse going to a place as open as that was not a wise decision, but he was known to be foolhardy. He walked to the small hill of the open area to eat the green grass, which was actually very good, either because he was so hungry or because he was a horse and has a horse diet. He perked his ears up and looked a little bit down the hill to the other side, he was pretty sure he heard something there, and what he kind of saw in the distance made him feel rather panicked 'Oh no, is that a dragon? great...just my luck...maybe that thing didn't notice me?' he thought to himself as he watched into the distance.

Macbeth (Fairy tail) - male - black jaguar - crush (open)
Tags: Arlo, Blanche

The black jaguar tried to sleep in his nice den, but it started to be impossible because those two whatéevr creatures just didn't stop growling 'This is hopeless he thought to himself as he stood up and peeked out of his dark den 'There we go, a mutt and the fox' he thought to himself as he jumped away from his den and growled "Seriously guys, couldn't you two sort out your relationship mess elsewhere? Someones tries to sleep in here" he said with a sigh as he walked closer to the more smaller predators.

Lisanna Strauss (Fairy tail) - female - white tiger - crush (open)
Tags: Sunshine, Venti, Kota, Sandy (kind of)

She walked around the wood not really knowing where she was going or where she was supposed to go, maybe there was no matter about that at all. She started to be hungry, which made her a little uncomfortable as she knew that tigers hunt living prey, she was a novice so she didn't know how to catch big prey but at least she could try something smaller like rabbits. He walked into the forest line where her luck seemed to change she noticed a little group of different rabbits, and hares there 'Okay, speed, jump and catch, you can do this' she thought to herself as she thought about the perfect plan in her mind. Taking one deep breath 'There I go' she thought to herself one last time before she sprinted away from her hiding place, with a growl as she run toward the little group of rabbits and hares.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me